Whore Stories: Gangbang Survivor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, baby, nice ass, wanna fuck? If you won't fuck me, how about a blowjob?"

My second time being gangbanged was two-years later while I was on spring break in Florida. One drunken thing led to another drunken thing and soon I was alone in a motel room with five, horny and drunken men. Ten hands removed my clothes. Ten hands and fifty fingers touched me, felt me, and fingered me everywhere. Five cocks wanted me to stroke them, suck them, and fuck them, and I did.

My third time being gangbanged was years later at a Christmas party at my boss's house. We were all so drunk. What started out as an innocent kiss under the mistletoe ended up with me being naked with four, naked men and another naked woman. A night I'll never forget, I not only had sex with my boss but also, I had sex with his three partners and his sexy secretary.

Now, men can't get away with they did a few, short years ago. Everything is about the #MeToo movement. Everything is about lawsuits, personal liability, arrest warrants, and prison terms. Men are afraid to say anything that's deemed sexually inappropriate to women. Forget about touching a woman's breast or her ass, men don't dare touch a woman's shoulder without her permission.

Everything I read about men forcing themselves on women is about sexual abuse, inappropriate touching, sexual coercion, and sexually pressuring women to do something for her job or advancement in her career. Yet, there's very little written about surviving a gangbang. Well, I'm proud to say that I survived not only one gangbang but three gangbangs. I'm happy to write about the sexual thrill of being stripped naked and gangbanged.

"I was gangbanged three times! I'm a whore! I'm proud to be a whore! I love stroking, sucking, and fucking cock!"

Being gangbanged by a group of seven men, five men, and four men on three separate occasions, I don't remember all of the details. I was so drunk, too drunk. Yet, that was my lifechanging moment. That was the moment that I went from being a naïvely innocent 19-year-old woman to being a wicked whore. Now, that I started writing, I'm a wicked whore writer.

Giving me some encouragement to write more whore stories, all that I ask in return is that you vote for my story and add me to your favorite author list.

THE END

12