Whoremom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hastily opened the patio door while Clyde was pumping iron in the basement gym, oblivious as to what she was about to do. Of all the possibilities that he'd considered, his mom developing a liking for taboo, incestuous sex while high on marijuana had not been one of them.

But as Marianne put the joint between her lips and lit the tip she breathed in deeply, craving that sense-heightening euphoria like nothing else she'd ever craved. The first toke made her cough and splutter, her virginal lungs so unused to the acrid smoke.

But she persevered and could taste the hint of lemon that she remembered from the cake and knew this was the same lethal potency.

What she hadn't expected was the high to hit her almost instantly and within a couple of minutes it felt like she was experiencing the world in Technicolor once again.

As the high took told of her she smiled and felt her nipples begin to throb, her clitoris start to pulsate as wicked sexual thoughts began to flood her mind.

She became very aware of her situation and her own deepest desires that she'd been doing her best to suppress since her night with Marty.

She thought about all those mornings in the home gym with Clyde, the unspoken sexual tension they'd shared, the moments she'd caught him glancing at her body as she worked out in tight Lycra.

Marianne felt herself getting soaking wet as she thought about her older son, the glistening beads of sweat on his magnificent torso as he bench pressed well above his weight.

Marty was handsome in a boyish way and had proven himself a good lover, but Clyde was much more masculine and that did turn Marianne on at a very primal level. It suddenly struck her like a bolt of lightning that she had just as much incestuous desire for Clyde as for Marty, maybe even more so.

And now they were alone in the house, Marianne getting higher and hornier with every toke. She thought about walking down to the basement right there and then but, even with her impulsive nature while she was high, something held her back.

As she stood by the patio finishing her first joint she realised it was because Clyde was such a different character to Marty. He was much more introverted, private, moody. She had no way of knowing how he'd react to her sexual advances.

Marty had come home that night drunk and a little high himself so he was easily led into sin. Marianne looked at the cigar case and thought about another joint...one more couldn't hurt and there'd still be another eight left.

She couldn't resist such a fat, juicy looking spliff and felt a rush of excitement as she lit up, a plume of smoke exhaling from her nose after she toked hard on it.

Now that her throat was used to it she took deeper inhalations and began holding her breath, letting the smoke slowly out of her nostrils. This sent her spiralling into a chronically stoned state, even higher than she'd been after the space cake.

She knew she was barely in control of her actions in this inebriated condition but, by god, she felt so good....so alive again! She smoked the joint right down to the roach and could feel her legs becoming weak.

It was a different kind of high compared to taking it in edible form and, if anything, she felt even more rampantly sexual than the first time. Marianne felt the strong urge to walk down to the gym in the basement but she was still dressed like a boring Christian mom in a pretty, floral pinafore dress.

She thought about how hot it had been trying on her sexy lingerie, making herself look irresistible for Marty...she realised that's what she needed to do with Clyde...make herself look so hot that he couldn't resist her.

Down in the basement Clyde was busy pumping iron like a psycho, feeling frustrated by the whole situation with his college degree, his seething jealousy and brotherly rivalry with Marty, his complicated relationship with his mother.

All this went round his head as he went round the gym and within half an hour he was done, sweating pouring down his back and feeling so fired up that he didn't know what to do with himself.

He hoped that his mom would punish Marty for his drug use, hoped she'd tell their father and hoped Marty would live to regret his hedonistic ways.

Clyde headed up from the basement and shouted to his mother that he was heading up for a shower. He was completely oblivious to the fact that Marianne was now intensely stoned and feeling on heat, looking for an opportunity to seduce her eldest son. When she heard him say he was having a shower she knew this was the moment to strike and gave a seemingly innocent reply.

Once she heard the shower running she went upstairs into her bedroom and knew she had to change into some of the clothes she'd bought to liven up her sex life with her workaholic husband.

This time she decided on a slinky black evening dress that showed off plenty of cleavage. It was so short that she knew it would show the hem of her stockings which she slid on, attaching the clasps to her lacy garter belt.

Marianne dug out a pair of slutty red heels to complete the look and, once again, stood admiring herself in the mirror. She felt immediately transformed from ordinary mom to sexy, incestuous whore and it made her nipples throb under her dress.

Back at the party Marty was having a pretty good time, drinking beer and chatting up a pretty girl he'd seen around college but never talked to before. As he looked around him, though, he could see the party was looking just a bit flat and that it was time he went home to grab those joints.

He told the gorgeous girl, Melissa, that he'd be back soon with the best joints she'd ever had and she replied she'd hold him to that claim, with a cute grin.

The party's host was grateful when Marty said he was walking back for them, knowing that the whole room would get stoned off secondary smoke with even just a few joints going around.

Marty hurried back to his house, walking as fast as he could as he really wanted to get Melissa stoned and super horny, as horny as he was already. At that fast pace he covered the few blocks quickly and arrived home in just under fifteen minutes.

Marty let himself in and was about to go upstairs to his room when he heard the shower running and knew it must be his hygiene obsessed brother. He suddenly got paranoid about Clyde opening the bathroom door just as Marty would be tiptoeing across the landing to get his joints and then getting caught red handed.

But when he sniffed the air, there was a definite whiff of spliff smoke lingering around...he immediately thought of coming home early from the party to find his mother had eaten the space cake. Surely she couldn't have found his joints as well, he told himself...and even if she had, she didn't smoke!

But there was no way Clyde would smoke a joint and he was in the shower. Marty knew he had to find out and walked in to the lounge, finding it empty. A gush of warm evening summer air drifted through the room and Marty correctly guessed that the joints had been smoked by the back patio.

He took a deep breath and wandered through the lounge towards the patio. Yet all he found was the silver cigar case lying on table next to a blue lighter. He opened the cigar case and saw that two of the joints had gone.

Feeling stressed and bewildered, Marty decided he needed to smoke a joint himself and picked one out. He stood by the patio and lit, inhaling deeply.

As he felt the marijuana taking hold, he realised he had walked in on another strange situation, this one even harder to reconcile in his mind. Going upstairs seemed like too big a deal to handle.

Whilst Marty smoked the fat joint and felt himself taken over by the familiar euphoric feeling, Clyde turned off the power shower and opened the shower door, reaching for a thick, white fluffy towel.

Marianne heard the shower stop and tensed up. This was it, the moment Marianne had been waiting for, but the crux of her seduction depended on whether Clyde had locked the bathroom door.

She left her bedroom and walked across the landing to the bathroom. She tentatively moved her hand to the door handle and tried to turn it. Marianne took a deep breath and pushed, finding the door unlocked.

She walked in and Clyde stood still. He was completely naked and drying off his adonis body, his cock semi-erect from the sensual effects of rubbing with the towel.

His jaw dropped as he saw his mother stood before him dressed in a sexual way he'd never seen before.

"Mom....you're...I'm...." he stammered, then covered up his phallic glory with his towel.

Marianne smiled and said, "Oh, sorry for intruding Clyde....but I'm not that sorry....if you want me I'll be lying on my bed waiting for you...".

Before he could respond she turned on her heel and did exactly as she said. She knew full well he wouldn't be able to resist her dressed like this, she knew how sexy she looked.

Clyde stood in a state of shock but found his cock becoming fully hard as he rubbed it with the towel, a primitive reaction to the unexpectedly arousing sight he'd just been confronted with. Was his own mother suggesting that she was open to committing incest with him? The prudish Christian mom he'd grown up with?

He was stunned by her unexpected intervention, but he quickly realised this could be her way of showing that he was her favorite son after all. He knew that he'd gone looking for Marty's drugs to try to impress her, win her favour.

But Clyde didn't know that it was because of Marty's marijuana joints that she was acting so outrageously and that Marty was downstairs wondering what to do next.

Clyde finished drying off and faced a real moral dilemma. All the frustration over his boring and repetitive academic life at MIT seemed to well up in him.

The thought of taking his mother on her marriage bed felt hugely alluring to him, a chance to taste a much more exciting sexual side of life, a side he yearned for. And it felt like the ultimate way to get one up on his brother, who seemed to have all the fun for half the effort. But the voice of his conscience kept reminding him: it was his own mother, it would be very illegal and very immoral incest!

As Marianne lay on her back she took off the tight black evening dress, revealing a sheer black open-tip bra underneath. She unhooked her stockings from her garter belt and slid off her white lacy panties, throwing them on the floor. Her clit was throbbing so hard that she just had to satiate her desire while she waited for Clyde to make the right decision. But as it turned out, she didn't have to wait long.

As she began rubbing her cunt with two fingers she looked up to see Clyde stood in the doorway, still completely naked but now with a bounding, stallion erection.

"Oh my....I've been expecting you..." she purred and Clyde didn't say a word. He walked over to her king size bed and lay down with his head between her thighs.

The moment she felt his mouth and tongue on her pussy she was sent into paroxysms of pleasure, the tip of his tongue licking her plump cuntlips then her soft labial folds, making her grip and claw her bedsheets from the sheer intensity of the sensation.

She placed one hand on Clyde's head to let him know he was going to be doing that for a while and he was happy to comply, the first cunt he'd tasted in a year.

The fact that it was his own mother's mound made it even hotter, especially knowing she was supposed to be this "holier than thou" Christian.

But he couldn't believe just how wet she became as he ate her out for the next ten minutes, her clitoris visibly protruding out of its soft, pink hood. When he flicked it with his tongue tip she squealed like a cat being spayed, the intensity of the pleasure tripled, even quadrupled, by the marijuana high that was even better experienced smoked rather than ingested.

She felt a growing ache in her pussy as he carried on his cunnilingus, an ache that could only be satiated by her hung and hunky son's sizeable erect penis.

"Get your cock in Mommy....I need it so badly inside me...." she whispered, running her fingers sensually through his tousled, dark brown hair. He'd never heard more enticing and erotic words and felt his full ballsack tingling with anticipation.

He raised up his body to hers and they shared a lingering French kiss, which felt so deliciously wrong, yet somehow so right. Clyde was having his first ever taste of being a bad boy and he loved it.

Marianne reached down and gripped his meaty shaft, impatiently guiding it to her wet entrance. She rubbed the head on her glistening lips then Clyde pushed in, making her sigh softly. Now she had known the feeling of both of her sons inside her, she felt such a slut, such a hussy....such a whoremom.

"Show Mommy that you know how to fuck, there's a good boy..." she said, goading him to prove his virility like she had with Marty. Clyde took the bait and Marianne felt nicely stretched by his considerable girth, thicker than Marty's meat.

She was happy to let Clyde think he was the first of the brothers to get inside her and resisted the urge to whisper, "Bigger than your brother", but stirred him up instead by saying "Bigger than your father.....much bigger".

Those words hit home with Clyde on such a primal level, awakening the Oedipal feelings that every son feels on some level. The need to compete with his father, the need to be more sexually successful. The deep need to fuck his own mother.

Most sons repress those feelings and so had Clyde, but now he had permission to prove himself superior to his high flying father. Marianne felt overwhelmed by Clyde's feral masculinity as his toned torso and rippling pecs leant down on her and pinned her arms to the bed.

He was pumping into her slowly at first so that they could continue their forbidden French kiss. Clyde was a more aggressive kisser than his brother, which Marianne loved. She found herself so turned on just by the way his strong tongue was devouring her open mouth, owning it as he let it roam and explore.

But it was when he put her stocking-clad legs over his shoulders that she really began to experience his masculine dominance. The sensation of his powerful, thick babymaker pounding into her mommycunt with unrelenting force made her feel like she was about to faint from the sheer exhilaration she felt.

"Oh god, yes....more, more....harder, harder....fuck your filthy mother...fuck your whoremom you horny stud..." she moaned, Clyde finding her words so titillating that he had to slow down a little so as not to shoot his load in her too soon.

Like Marty, Clyde felt like this would probably be a one off event and wanted to make the very most of it.

Downstairs, Marty was finishing his second joint as he stood on the patio. In his mind he was deliberating whether to head back to the party with the rest of the joints....or be daring enough to walk upstairs to see what was happening between his mother and brother.

He felt the smart thing to do was head back to the party as, whatever was going on upstairs, he wouldn't be able to stop it. He dropped the butt of the joint on the paved stone patio floor and put it out with his foot, then went inside and put the cigar case in his pocket, heading for the front door.

He had his hand on the key to lock it behind him and he even opened the front door. But to leave now somehow felt like he was conceding victory to his brother, who had been a condescending asshole to him ever since he got home.

There had always been a rivalry between them, as with most brothers, and he'd enjoyed knowing that he'd had sex with his mother without Clyde knowing. But it was hard, equally, knowing that his Mom was high again and had probably dressed up sexily for Clyde just as she'd done for him. Knowing they were probably having sex right now....even after a couple of strong joints....it made Marty feel angry.

He closed the front door and started stealthily creeping up the long staircase, his ears listening intently for sounds of sex. As he approached the top of the stairs he felt his stomach lurch as he heard his Mom moaning with pleasure and it was coming from her bedroom.

Marty felt queasy that Clyde was getting to fuck her in her marriage bed and it really brought their sibling rivalry to the fore. He knew exactly what they were doing in there but he decided to feign surprise.

As he approached the closed bedroom door he could hear his mom saying the same filthy things that she had said to him and it drove him wild with envy.

"That's it, you know how to please your mother with that thick cock of yours...you like fucking Mommy in the hole you came from, don't you son?" she said and it sounded so perverted and nasty that Marty couldn't help but get an involuntary boner. His mom really could be bad when she wanted, being high made her talk so down and dirty....

He gathered his composure and, after a deep breath to steady his nerves, he pushed the door wide open. Marianne saw him stood there instantly.

"Mom!? Clyde?! What the fuck are you two doing?"

"Marty! I.....I thought you would be out all night! Oh my god....oh my god!" she shrieked, trying to cover her bare breasts with her duvet.

As he stood in the doorway Clyde turned his head, his face full of anger rather than shame. His little bro had arrived to ruin the most amazing sex of his life and he wasn't amused.

"Get the fuck out of here, Marty! This is none of your goddamn business...fucking leave...get back to your little party" he growled, sounding intimidating and aggressive in a way that shocked Marianne but didn't shake up Marty.

"I'm not going anywhere, Clyde.....you're not the head of this house, Dad is....and if you don't let me get involved I'll be telling him what you two have done in his marriage bed....".

Marianne felt petrified that Marty was serious and he certainly looked it as Clyde gritted his teeth and shook his head, saying "You nasty motherfucker...".

"Look who's talking, asshole..." replied Marty instantly. Marty could have stirred things up even more by pointing out that he was the first one to have sex with her, but Clyde already looked like he was about to burst a vein.

Marianne only had one option, to let Marty join in, even though the atmosphere between the two brothers was now openly hostile. But she quickly realised this could make for some very intense sex and two sons at once would be double the pleasure for her.

"Ok, ok....Marty...you can stay and be involved...." she replied, wondering how this was going to work out and hoping she wouldn't regret it.

Marty then stripped naked in front of them, with no shame or inhibition. Marianne felt her nipples throbbing, knowing she now had two very handsome and lusty sons competing to pleasure her. Clyde sighed, accepting it was his mother's decision and pulled out so that Marianne could get on all fours.

When Clyde saw his mom's shapely ass in front of him he got over his irritation at Marty's untimely intrusion. Her pink rosebud looked so deliciously inviting and he began to push his bulbous cockhead inside her. She was so tight that he was glad his cock was lubed with her pussy nectar, forcing in every inch.

Marianne let out a breathless squeal as he fully entered her anally, stretching her ring. Marty then got on the bed and got his already hard cock attended to, Marianne gripping the shaft and circling the head with a swirling tongue.

Marty was fired up as hell and, rather than let her give him oral, he forced his cock in her mouth and grabbed her blonde hair tight.

He began to fuck her slackened mouth, Marianne feeling the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat and making her gag. She relaxed her throat as much as she could and took a facefucking until her mouth was a mess of white precum froth.