Whoremom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty looked at Clyde and said, "Come on brother, let's fuck this slutwhore together...". It was so disparaging and demeaning to hear her son talk about her like she was just a piece of meat, but the effect was to make her even more aroused and wet.

Clyde nodded at his brother and they began to compete with each other as to who could dominate their mother the hardest.

Clyde gripped her hips and began pummelling her rear with a pneumatic thrust, all the stamina and strength he'd built up in the gym making Marianne feel like she was being fucked by a freight train.

The relentless force of his large length pounding her stretched ringpiece made Marianne breathless, while Marty fucked her mouth like she was some cheap prostitute. It sent her into a shuddering orgasm, the intensity doubled once again by her marijuana-heightened pleasure zones going into overdrive. Her squeals were muffled by a mouth full of cock but Clyde was so aroused to see her copious cuntjuices trickling over her stocking tops.

He felt her ass walls gripping his cock tight, but he wasn't ready to cum yet as his brother's cock stifled her orgasmic moans, stuffed deep in her stretched slutty mouth.

She was grateful that Marty's cock had broken her in as Clyde's girth was a ring splitter and she felt as much pain as pleasure as he fucked her raw. Once he was fully balls deep he began slapping her ass cheeks hard, reaching forward and yanking the back of her hair which Marty still had hold of in one hand.

Being absolutely owned by both sons at once was beyond what Marianne could have ever imagined and she felt lost in a state of lusty delirium, more depraved and debauched than she ever thought was possible.

Just as when Marty fucked her there, she couldn't resist adding to her pleasure with a hand between her legs, rubbing her pulsating, swollen clitoris.

The sensation of Clyde's ballsack swinging against her sopping wet snatch also brought back that night with Marty. The erotic tension had built up in just the same way, only this time it was both sons, double the taboo delight.

There was something so primal about how these two young brothers were expressing their rivalry that it felt cathartic to both of them. The intensity was relentless and it would have been easy for Clyde to shoot deep in her mother's ass as Marty had done.

But his hard anal fucking sent Marianne into another seismic climax and she began to squirt and gush all over his balls, her juices dripping off his huge sack. Before he became overwhelmed he pulled out of her ass and shouted, "Marty, let's facial this whore together....."

Marty nodded and pulled out, his cock shiny with his mother's saliva. Together, they flipped her over so she was on her back on the bed. She felt so thrilled being manhandled by them, treated like their rag doll, their fuckmeat.

Marianne ripped off her sheer black open-tip bra then stuck out her tongue in anticipation, her face a mess of smeared lipstick. Both sons began jerking themselves off with their cocks either side of her wide open mouth.

Marianne had never had a man cum on her face in her entire life and now she was about to take the loads of her own sons. She eagerly awaited their incestuous seed and encouraged their climax by caressing both their ballsacks.

The sensation of her fingers stroking their balls and the sight of their mother's slutty, outstretched tongue sent them both into a ferocious orgasm.

Both Marty and Clyde felt their balls pull tight into their body as they went into deep spasm, lightning bolts of delight taking over as their cum surged up and out of their cocks. Suddenly, Marianne felt the warm splatter of her sons' thick semen coating her face and feeding her thirsty throat, taking every drop she could.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk, yesssss!!!" grunted Clyde, as he emptied over his mother's face, a trail of sticky cum landing in her hair. Marty kept spurting ribbons of thick, creamy seed over her, competing with his brother to debase her the most.

By the time both sons had fully unloaded their fuckmuck Marianne went into one final orgasm of her own as she frigged herself with one hand between her legs. The strong scent of spunk on her cum-covered face sent her into another frenzied climax that soaked the sheets of her marriage bed.

She began licking the creamy jizm off her lips, then caught some on her fingers as it slowly dripped off her face. Marianne began rubbing it into her firm breasts till they were shiny and glazed with soncum. Then she took great pleasure in cupping her breasts, bringing them to her mouth ine at a time and slowly licking off the sticky, white froth.

Marianne looked up at her beautiful boys and licked her lips once more, revelling in her own sexual depravity. She then took their still hard cocks in each hand and cleaned them up with a swirling tongue.

The brothers looked at each other with a knowing smile, their sibling rivalry finally settled through spit roasting their own mother, through making her a very depraved and dirty whoremom....