Whoremom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, Marianne felt like this was the end of her sex life. Her husband didn't want sex with her and not even Marty would risk seducing her with his father in the house. As a Catholic, she'd never felt too comfortable taking birth control and decided she may as well stop taking the pills entirely.

As for her tormented husband, Scott was a decent enough man who'd played his hand well in life till now. But this was too much for his huge ego to bear and the resentment continued to build within him.

He began to spend more and more time alone in his study, with the believable excuse of working on his business contracts. But he would spend hours staring into space, contemplating, ruminating. His deep sense of anger and humiliation was dragging his thoughts into the realms of a dark side he didn't even know he had.

Scott began becoming fixated on thoughts of revenge on his own family, something that hitherto would have been pure anathema to him. But the more he mulled it over the more he felt that they should pay a serious price for what they'd done.

In his negative mindset he began imagining the worst case scenario. What if his house were burgled and he had to hand over all his surveillance footage? Then his dark family secret would become known by everyone as the gossip would spread like wildfire on the grapevine. His thinking was illogical and paranoid, but he knew that level of humiliation would be a fate worse than death.

Scott was losing the thread of his rational mind. The part of him that kept everything in perspective was being subsumed by a mounting hatred for his wife and sons, the people he had loved the most.

He began drinking neat whisky to numb his emotions, but it also served to make his thoughts even more aggressive and extreme. He never could take his liquor too well.

Scott began to have dark fantasies about taking revenge on all three of them. Naturally, as a home security expert, he had a healthy collection of firearms at his disposal in the event of intruders in his house.

Yet, increasingly, the idea of loading up one of his guns and taking out his whole family and then himself seemed to have a grip on his tormented mind. Marianne sensed something was wrong but he kept himself hidden away in the study with the door locked and she knew it was best to not disturb him.

Scott's drinking became a little more every day, his thoughts and fantasies unmoored from anything sane and reasonable. He felt done with being a good guy, he just wanted this pain inside him to go away and a violent ending seemed the only way out.

He would sit at his desk tending a glass of malt, tears welling in his eyes at the drastic solution he was seriously thinking about carrying out.

A few days later, in a similarly wrought state, it was simply the sound of his wife's laughter coming the lounge as Marty made a good joke that finally tipped him over the edge.

Scott had obsessively collated all the most incriminating footage of incest and debauchery, then burnt the data to a DVD so he could present his family with the shameful evidence.

He then walked over to his locked gun cabinet, opened the door with a shaking hand and pulled out a Colt.45, loading it with hollow point bullets in four of the chambers.

One bullet each for Marianne, Marty and Clyde, one for himself. He put a silencer on the end to make his potential murders inaudible to the neighbors. In his mind, the voice of his conscience told him to put the gun down, that this was a terrible thing to do.

But the festering resentment he'd acquired since discovering his family's betrayal seemed to override any sense of morality he had left.

He was a shadow of his former self and his sons hadn't even noticed. Scott pulled out a holster from the gun cabinet as he knew he wasn't going to be doing any shooting straight away.

He wanted them to have to watch the excruciating footage first, like he'd had to.

As he left his study and walked through the hallway to the lounge he could hear Marty cracking jokes and both Marianne and Clyde laughing like hyenas. They won't be laughing for long, Scott thought to himself.

As he walked into the lounge with a blank expression on his face and dead eyes the laughter stopped suddenly. Marianne instantly knew something was seriously wrong with her husband.

She sat up on the sofa that she'd been reclining on and said, "Scott, honey? Are you ok? What's wrong?".

Marty and Clyde looked at each other with a quizzical expression having not noticed their father's mental deterioration, Clyde shrugging as he sat back on the sofa. They all watched with baited breath as Scott walked up to the huge TV in the corner of the lounge and opened up the DVD player.

Marianne felt deeply nervous about the way Scott was acting and sensed it was leading up to something big. Scott put the DVD in the player and stood back from the TV with the remote in his hand.

Still not making any eye contact with his family he hit the button on the remote and the security camera footage began to play, starting with Marianne eating the space cake. Marianne felt her mouth go dry, her hands trembling.

She watched in total shock and horror as it dawned on her that the reason why her husband had been acting so out of character was that he'd been carrying around the knowledge of what had happened.

Scott had edited down all the footage to only half an hour long, but it was the longest half an hour of his family's life. Marty couldn't believe that his father had become so obsessed with security that he'd set up cameras recording 24/7 in every room and sat there aghast as his first time with his mother was displayed on screen.

Clyde was finding out for the first time that Marty had been the first to have sex with her, sat in pure shock with his mind scrambling to conceive of the consequences.

Would his father ever forgive him, would he cut him out of the business? Was there a way to blame all this on Marty?

Marianne couldn't cope at all, covering her eyes with both hands and weeping as quietly as she could, the proof that she'd become a whoremom filling the room.

Scott had turned the sound up so that her nasty talk was clearly audible, just to shame her even more.

"I can't watch this...." announced Marty and got up from the sofa. As soon as he rose to his feet to leave Scott turned round and pulled the Colt from his holster, pointing it right at Marty.

"You're not going anywhere, son. Sit the hell down..." he growled and Marty could see the fury in his eyes. He sat down with a pounding heart.

"Oh my god...oh my god" whimpered Marianne, completely overwhelmed and now terrified of what her husband might do with a gun in his hand.

"Stop whingeing, whore. Take your hands away from your damn eyes and watch what you've been doing. You all need to see it...." said Scott with a snarl.

Marty felt his own sense of rage and anger building within him, the way his father had spied on them all, the way he was calling his mother a whore in front of them. He glanced across at his supposedly tough brother who looked as white as a ghost, his face panic stricken.

Seeing them fucking their mother in her bedroom was so tough to watch, and Marty could see how this had driven his father to desperation. This was now even potentially one of those tragic stories he'd heard on the news about a husband and father murdering his own family. That now seemed like a distinct possibility.

They watched the footage to the very end and Marianne finally closed her eyes, bowing her head in utter shame. Seeing all her incestuous depravity on a huge screen left her in no doubt about what she was. As Marty wondered how far his father was going to take this, all Clyde could think about was saving his own skin.

Clyde got off the sofa and fell to his knees in front of his father, who stared down at him with an unmoved, stern expression. Marianne took her hands from her eyes then covered her mouth as she feared for her son's life, all their lives.

"Dad....I know you must be feeling so much anger and betrayal right now...but you have to understand what a bad influence Marty has been....he's the one who got Mom hooked on drugs and made her act the way she did....

I think he even drugged me with something as there's no way I would have done that with a clear mind, Dad....please don't think I'm like Marty, I'm not like him. He's made Mom into a whore and me into a bad son....you know he's the black sheep of this family, always has been....".

Marianne looked at Marty and felt even more scared for his life now than Clyde's. She expected him to look absolutely terrified at the way his brother was demonising and blaming him, but Marty suddenly seemed like the strongest masculine energy in the room, looking down at his brother with utter contempt.

Marty had known Clyde was a spineless opportunist out for himself, but even he was surprised by what a pathetic little weasel he was, prepared to see his own brother killed to save his own skin.

Scott mulled this over and thought about the footage. It was true that his wife's descent into sin had begun with the space cake and that was in the house because of Marty.

Dark thoughts ran through his mind....maybe he could just kill Marty and no one would hear with the silencer attached? He could say he's gone missing then dispose of the body in a way to make it look like a drug gang shooting.

Then he could carry on with his business, hand it over to Clyde one day. Maybe even forgive Marianne, eventually. It seemed a better proposition than murdering them all and turning the gun on himself.

He raised the Colt and pointed it straight at Marty's head. Marianne screamed into her hands but Marty didn't even flinch.

He stood up from the sofa and said, "Dad, think about this before you put a bullet through my head. Mom found that cake in the fridge by accident, she didn't know it was full of marijuana. Look at the footage again if you want.

Clyde went looking for my joints and gave them to her, not me. She chose to get high that second time...I didn't drug her and I didn't drug Clyde, he's talking out of his ass to save himself. But if you want to believe his bullshit, go ahead and murder me. I don't care anymore..."

Marianne just couldn't believe how cool Marty was under fire, how he was staying calm with a Colt.45 aimed right at his face. Scott looked at Marty and then Clyde on his knees. He felt unsure what to do as he knew there was truth in what Marty said, he couldn't be blamed for everything. And he also didn't want to kill his family, however much he hated them right now.

Marty sensed it and in a very measured voice said, "Dad, I can't imagine how you must be feeling and I'm so sorry for what's happened...but you're a good man and you're not going to do this. You're going to give me the gun when I walk over....and then we're going to talk it through like grown men...I'm going to walk over slowly right now, Dad....".

Marianne covered her eyes with her hands again, the tension absolutely unbearable. She parted her fingers slightly as she watched Marty take a step towards his father, the gun still pointing at him.

Another step closer and Scott felt panicked by his son's unexpected bravery. He had thought Marty would be the coward in a situation like this as he was the slacker of the family, the loser.

But he felt confused that it was his favorite son Clyde who was acting more like a mouse than a man and he suddenly felt like he knew nothing any more.

As Marty stepped within reaching distance Scott sighed and lowered the gun so that it pointed at the floor. Marty took hold of the gun and Scott took his finger off the trigger, loosening his grip and letting Marty take it from him.

Clyde and Marianne both let out a huge sigh of relief, thinking all the drama was over. But just as resentment had built up in his father, Marty felt serious anger towards both his dad and his brother at that moment.

For years, he'd taken so much shit from them, been constantly reminded that he was the inferior son, just because he wasn't as academic as Clyde and didn't kiss his father's ass like Clyde did.

Seeing his brother on his knees and his father an emotional wreck with tears streaming down his face didn't make him feel sympathy for them.

Clyde had been ready to see Marty killed to save his own skin and his father had been close to doing it. With the sudden feeling of power that having a loaded gun in his hand gave him, he decided he was going to make them pay.

"You did the right thing, Dad...why don't you and Clyde take a seat and I'll get us all a beer from the fridge, ok?" said Marty and Scott nodded, sitting down on the opposite sofa to his wife, Clyde then sitting next to him in solidarity.

Marty headed out of the lounge still wondering what he was going to do next. He suddenly remembered that famous scene in his favorite movie ever, Pulp Fiction, where Bruce Willis ends up tied to a chair. He figured he could use chairs from the dining room then realised he needed rope.

While Scott and Clyde were expecting Marty to come back in with a four pack, he had sneaked out to the garage and returned with a length of rope, which he put over his shoulder.

He dragged two chairs from the dining table to the door where the dining room and lounge were connected, then went back into the lounge. Rather than the cold beer they were expecting Marty was stood in the doorway at the far end of the lounge, and their jaws fell open as he pointed the gun at them.

"I checked the chamber, Dad. Four bullets, huh? You were going to kill all of us then yourself weren't you, Dad? Well, I'm holding the gun now and two bullets each for you both sounds good right now...."

Marianne shrieked and said, "Oh my god, oh my god....Marty....don't do this".

"Relax, Mom.....I'm not going to do that as long as they do exactly what they're told. Dad, Clyde....stand up and walk to the middle of the room...slowly."

Clyde looked at his father, expecting some resistance to this family mutiny, but Scott was too emotionally shot to pieces to put up any kind of a fight. Marianne couldn't believe how brave Marty was being, it was a whole new side to his character that she'd never seen before and it thrilled her.

Once she realised he was completely in control and wasn't going to do anything too drastic or violent she was able to at least steady her nerves a little. They had been pretty damn fraught since Scott had walked in with a gun and the incriminating evidence of incest.

Now Scott and Clyde, who had revealed himself as a total coward, did as they were told by Marty and sat on two wooden chairs with the backs to each other. Marty then took the long length of thin rope in one hand and told them to keep their mouths shut.

"Mom, come over here...." said Marty and Marianne dutifully walked over, loving this stern and commanding side to her son.

Marty handed her the rope and said, "Tie them up good, I have to keep the gun pointed at them in case they get any ideas....".

Marianne looked at the rope and felt nervous but didn't dare disobey Marty, who now seemed to have such authority. Scott and Clyde were too scared to say anything and both felt so humiliated as Marianne wrapped the rope tightly around them. After she was done they couldn't move their arms at all and she even managed a knot at the end that she'd remembered from girl guides.

Even though Scott and Clyde were strong, there was no getting out of their rope binding. Marty grinned as he knew he had his father and brother just where he wanted them.

Knowing he'd nearly been murdered in cold blood by his father and thrown to the wolves by his brother, Marty knew he was really going to enjoy humiliating them even more.

Marianne was dressed just like she used to dress, a beautiful blue and white floral patterned summer dress that made her look like a very respectable housewife and mother.

But seeing Marty dominate such a dangerous situation in a manly and mature way, Marianne found herself feeling turned on almost as much as when she was high.

She realised that power and dominance were just as good an aphrodisiac as taking drugs and she sensed that Marty had sex on his mind, the way he was looking at her.

With his father and brother safely tied up Marty finally relaxed and placed the Colt on a glass table with the safety catch on.

He motioned his mother towards him as he stood in front of his father's chair and said, "Mom, from now on you're going to be my personal whore. After today, I'm going to be the man of this house and if Dad or Clyde tries to threaten me, I'll make sure that the footage of us having sex will be either sent to Dad's business colleagues or sent to MIT's head department.

You see, Dad, by collecting this camera footage and putting it on a DVD, you've accidentally created a bribe against yourself. And now you're going to have to watch me seduce and have sex with your wife and there's nothing you can do about it. You've seen the movie, so here's the live show....".

"You son of a bitch...." hissed his father, impotently straining against the tight rope around his arms like a villain who'd been caught in a kid's cartoon.

"Yes I am....and she's my bitch now...." said Marty with a wicked grin and Marianne felt her cunt getting soaking wet, her nipples throbbing under her dress through her bra. When she'd been high and dressed up in lingerie she felt like she was someone else entirely and felt ashamed when she was sober again.

But now she felt the same strong sexual attraction to her son while dressed as she used to before all this had begun. What she felt for Marty now was primal, her body responding to the feral, dominant masculine energy he was projecting.

She didn't wait for the instruction, she walked up to her son and began rubbing his crotch through his jeans while their lips met. Marty's hands roamed all over her body as they lustfully French kissed, Marty's tongue dominating his mother's mouth as if it was his cock in her cunt.

Marianne closed her eyes, wanting to feel lost in her son's embrace, feeling so intoxicated by his forceful display of superiority, making both his father and brother look so feeble and pathetic.

Marianne had heard of cuckolding but was too naive to understand it; yet the reason she was so deeply aroused, as Marty caressed her breasts through her summer dress, was because Scott was being utterly cuckolded by his own son. Now that Clyde had shown his true colors, Marianne was happy to see Marty humiliate him too.

Marty stopped the kiss and turned his mother around so that he could torment his father by kissing his once sinless wife on her neck and shoulders, his soft, sensuous kisses making her moan.

To really drive him wild he began rubbing his crotch against his Mom's shapely ass and she felt tingles all over her body, knowing her husband was having to watch every excruciating second.

Marty's hands then reached round from behind her and he cupped both her breasts in his hands, massaging her nipples through her dress and bra. He felt them harden against his touch and she let out a sigh of pleasure as he carried on grinding his hard cock against her. It strained inside his jeans like a horny Rottweiler yanking on its owner's chain as it spies a bitch on heat.

"Motherfucker..." snarled Scott, feeling so worthless and humiliated that all he could do was murmur weak verbal abuse at his son.

"Well, I can't argue with that, you're factually right again, Dad...." said Marty and Marianne giggled at the way her son was running rings round his father, making him look more ridiculous and foolish with every word and gesture.

As if to drive his point home, Marty slowly raised his mother's dress while still kissing her shoulders and caressed her ass cheeks before using both hands to gradually slide down her white silk panties.