Whoremom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his time doing this, knowing it was driving his father insane and only let them fall to the floor once they'd reached her knees. She stepped out of them and felt the cool air making her glistening cunt lips feel all nice and tingly.

Marty then slowly slid down the zip on the back of her dress and kissed every inch of her bare back as it revealed itself. Marianne felt shivers all over as her son showed a masterful command of making her body respond.

Somehow, his sexual charisma had doubled and he'd turned from a carefree adolescent into a dominant young man since his illicit affair with his mother had begun.

She was loving every second and felt like she could barely breathe as he took off her dress then unhooked her white silk bra from the back, his other hand lifting up her hair so he could decorate the nape of her neck with gentle kisses.

As her bra fell to the floor he reached his hands around again so that he could caress her bare breasts, rubbing her swollen nipples between his fingers.

Just the sensation of his hands on her bared boobs, fingers teasing her nipples, his sensuous mouth all over her shoulders and down her back, sent Marianne into seventh heaven and the sex hadn't even started yet.

He knew it must have been torture for his father to have to watch this but also humiliating for Clyde, who could only hear his mother's moans of pleasure as he sat facing in the other direction.

Marty then took great delight in kissing all the way down his mother's bare back then got on his knees and began kissing her ass cheeks. To wind up his dad still further he spread her ass cheeks wide and circled his tongue then flicked the tip against her rosebud.

Marianne squealed and said, "Oh Marty, don't stop....that feels soooo good".

He added to his mother's sensual enjoyment by letting his fingers trace the inners of her thighs all the way down to her knees and up again. For Marianne, this was already the most intense and erotic experience of all and they'd only just started.

Having Scott forced to watch seemed to bring out the bitch in her, yet she didn't feel bad at all. Her husband deserved everything he was getting as far as she was concerned.

As Marty raised his fingers back up her thighs he let his fingertips stray onto her pussy, catching some of her nectar and then licking it off his fingers slowly.

"Mmmm you taste so good, Mom" he said, knowing full well it would drive both his dad and Clyde absolutely wild. They both strained pointlessly against the rope that kept them prisoner and Clyde finally made some noise of his own: "You aren't going to get away with this, Marty".

"Oh that's where you're wrong, big brother. You see, there's academic smart and then there's street smart. I'm way more street smart than you Clyde and there's nothing you can do about it.....and you've proven yourself to be such a traitorous little backstabber as well as a total wuss.... so now I'm Mom's favorite son and that's the way it's going to stay" he said, then pushed two of his fingers deep inside his mother's mound.

She groaned as if in agreement then she felt him push his fingers in deep, down to the knuckle, and began to fingerfuck her while Scott watched, speechless.

Marianne felt absolutely on fire, her whole body felt so aroused, the combination of Marty's natural sexual prowess and this powerfully dominant side to his personality that he'd not shown till now.

The way he was managing to cuckold both his father and brother was a huge turn on for her, especially as she was being used as Marty's whore to humiliate them. And the more Marty humiliated them the hotter and wetter she got.

After a thorough fingering Marty pulled his two fingers out and stood up, reaching round to her mouth and pushing them slowly inside. Scott had to watch as his wife began sucking Marty's fingers, tasting her own delicious cunthoney.

As if that wasn't humiliating enough, Marty turned his mom around and they French kissed once more, the salty tang of her pussy juices on his tongue. He pressed lightly on her shoulder and she took the hint, sinking to her knees.

She began undoing his button fly and slid down his skintight black jeans, peeling down his equally tight white briefs after teasing his straining bulge with a soft caress.

Out sprung his raging boner, twitching as she took it in hand. She began licking the head like an ice cream as she looked up at him with worship in her eyes. Marty felt like her new religion.

Scott had so rarely received oral sex off his wife and now he had to endure watching her giving head to their well hung son.

Marianne could sense Scott's deep discomfort as he wriggled in his chair, desperate to escape, and took Marty out of her mouth. A gloop of precum clung to her lips and she turned her head to her husband saying, "I must say I much prefer Marty's cock to yours....to suck it and to fuck it...so much better".

"Whore...." spat Scott, utterly disgusted.

"Yes I am....I'm Marty's whore now...." she said with a grin and even Marty was amazed by how wickedly bitchy she was being to his now totally broken father.

But Marty truly understood that his father had treated her like a trophy wife for years, instead of showing her real love and sexual passion.

Scott then had to watch as Marianne gave Marty a thorough cocksucking.

Without even being instructed Marianne took her now rock hard son from her mouth and got on all fours in front of him.

"My cunt is all yours, Marty. All yours...."she purred, relishing rubbing her husband's face in her new found pleasure. Marty smiled, both his father and brother muttering under their breath.

It had been tough enough seeing it on camera, but Scott felt so utterly cucked as Marty brazenly fed his thick cock into his mother's sluthole and began to thrust.

"This is how you dominate a woman, Dad" said Marty and Scott's face turned a strange shade of rage-induced purple. Marty grabbed hold of his mother's blonde hair and really rammed her hard, knowing he had proven himself the real man in the family.

Marianne felt herself getting just as turned on as when she'd been high on marijuana, now she was just as high and aroused on her son's domination. It was an added thrill knowing she had recently stopped taking the pill, having a young and virile son inside her.

She wondered when to drop this bombshell and it made her clit throb to think about saying it to her husband, who couldn't even get hard enough or fuck her long enough to seed her.

Once Marty had sufficiently humiliated his father by fucking his wife right in front of him, he wanted to see cowardly Clyde suffer a bit as well after his blatant betrayal.

He pulled out of Marianne, his cock wet with her cuntjuice then, just to torment his father a bit further, he hit play on the remote so that Scott had to watch Marty and his mom on the TV again, having sex straight after the space cake.

There was no escape from his humiliation and he'd never felt such a weak, pathetic man.

Marty then pulled his mother to her feet and they kissed with deep passion, the sexual electricity between them so powerful. As soon as they moved across the room in front of Clyde, Marty latched his mouth on her swollen nipples.

Clyde tried looking away as his double dose of humiliation was delivered, but the sounds of his mother's pleasure filled his ears as Marty pushed Marianne up against the wall and lifted up her legs.

Clyde flinched as he saw the look of joy on his mother's face once Marty was back inside her. She wrapped her legs tightly round his back and screamed, "Fuck me, Marty! You're so much more of a man than your brother! So much bigger than your father! Fuck me like a real man!".

Marianne had felt just as disgusted as Marty to see Clyde prostate himself on his knees in front of his father and blame his brother for everything, so she was happy to make him pay.

With the DVD playing the scene of Marty fucking Marianne when she was high, it was double domination. As Marty rammed harder and faster into her, she knew it was time to drop her bombshell.

"Marty....I want your cum in me...I stopped taking the pill weeks ago....but your father couldn't even get hard for me....knock me up with your potent cum, fuck a baby into Mommy!" she shrieked and even Marty was surprised at that, but it made him thrust into her even harder.

He'd not even considered the idea that he could get his mom pregnant. But now that it was a possibility it brought out the primal instinct in him to breed, and there was nothing more dominant and natural than impregnating a woman.

Clyde and his father were being driven to distraction and were both rambling incoherently as the sound of Marianne's moans filled the room, both from the TV and from her own throat as she let it be known that Marty was the man for her.

"Don't you dare fucking cum in my wife!" howled Scott, feeling like he was losing grip on his sanity. Marty had to stop himself laughing at that but stopped thrusting for a moment to whisper in her mother's ear. She smiled and nodded.

He pulled out again and took his naked mother by the hand, leading her back in front of her husband. This time he told her to lay on her back on the carpet right in front of Scott and there was something so primal about getting inside her again in the missionary position.

Marianne wanted her husband to see Marty seed her and once he'd worked up a vicious thrust she began saying, "Do it Marty, seed your whoremom, put a baby in my belly, shoot your sexy semen where it belongs....deep inside your mother!!!!"

Marianne wrapped her legs tightly around Marty's back, trying to pull him deeper into her, desperate for his fertile fuckmuck. He felt the semen swirling in his balls, but he maintained his control as he rutted her relentlessly on her back. He knew the longer he fucked her, the more his father and brother were humiliated.

Scott was literally bawling like a baby by now, which was just what Marty wanted to see.

The pace of his fucking gradually increased and both Marty and Marianne sensed they were building up to a gloriously intense finale. Marianne could feel herself getting carpet burns on her back as Marty took her as aggressively as he could, but she didn't care. The pain seemed to add to the pleasure, knowing her son's domination was complete.

Suddenly, Marianne felt the deep need to feel her favorite son unload inside her, an unbearably strong desire that took her over.

"DO IT, CUM IN MOMMY!!! GET YOUR WHORE MOTHER PREGNANT!!! PUT IT IN ME NOW, MARTY!!!! CUM HARD FOR MOMMY!!!!"

His mother's filthy, debauched words finally sent him over the edge. He felt his balls tighten up into his body, the white heat of sexual ecstasy overwhelming him.

Both Marty and Marianne went into a deep orgasm at the same time, her pussy walls gripping his thick cockmeat and milking every drop of fertile semen from his full balls, yearning for him to impregnate her awaiting womb.

She felt several loads of creamy jizm spurt deep into her, knowing her son's seed was as virile and potent as it gets. Marianne felt herself shudder and shake as waves of depraved sexual pleasure seized hold of her.

The warm surge of his spunk made her go into her most intense incestuous climax yet, her juices gushing over her Axminster carpet while the scene of Marianne being fucked by Marty the first time played loudly in the background.

Marty had never shot such a huge load and his balls ached as he came his final drops, so keen to inseminate his mother in front of the father who hated him.

Marianne savoured the feeling of so much semen swimming deep into her, hoping this would be the moment he got her pregnant. As their climax subsided Marty lay on top of his mother and they tenderly kissed as she looked into her son's gorgeous brown eyes.

"I'll always be your whoremom, Marty...I belong entirely to you now" she said. And she meant it.