Whoremunculi Pt. 01

Story Info
Alchemists and Whoremuncli defend the realm!
4.9k words
4.6
952
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dramatis Personae

Alchemist: Reik

Whoremunculi: Aben : Beis : Casi

Chapter 1 -

"MOONLIGHT STARTLING BLAST!!!"

A beam of intense light slashes through the beasts tearing them apart. The fury of the blast is intense and hurls across the battlefield leaving destruction behind. The beasts scatter as a young woman lands on her feet, energy still pouring from her ample bosoms, "Yay! We got them!" she bounces again causing her bosoms to jiggle. She turns slightly to slap her ass, "Take that!"

"Don't get sassy yet Casi...there's still more to be taken down!" A tall young man runs off a rockledge and spins in the air. His muscles ripple in his skimpy white thong. His balls jiggling as he rotates leaving little to the imagination. As he soars through the air a voice shots, "ROCK SLAPPING DELUGE!"

The man flings his arms and legs wide open as an avalanche of rocks come spraying out towards the beasts pounding them relentlessly. "Aben save some for me!" A second female with a short bob of green hair stomps her feet into the dirt. Her titties and ass bounce as she adjusts herself for the attack!

A voice shouts, "ITTY BITTY RUMBLE COMMITTEE!!!"

The woman slashes her arms in opposite directions as two crescent beams of force race out in front of her causing a wave of destruction and chaos. Casi jumps up and down excitedly, "Good job Beis!!!"

"The job isn't over" another man says as he leaps off the rocks. He is tall and tan, blue leather garments hugging his body. The leather cape snaps in the wind as he lands with a thud.

The quartet watch as the beasts run away into the woods. "I think they're gone for now, Reik." Aben says as he drapes an arm around him.

The girls watch on with eager anticipation, "Does that mean we're done???"

Reik looks after the beasts one last time, "We're done for today...if they're smart they won't come back."

The girls cheer and bounce in the air, "YAY!!! TIME TO PAR-TAY!"

The village is quiet upon their return. Reik walks in front with the trio of scantily clad warriors walking barefoot behind him. Eyes peep out from "shuttered" windows in nervous anticipation. Reik stands in the town square and shouts to the darkness, "The beasts are gone for now!

Doors fling open as the townsfolk come out of their respective homes. The mayor walks up to Reik "Thank you son! I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't come thru at this time."

Reik nods, "It is our duty Mayor Brisnwald."

"Pish tosh.....let's get a drink and we can settle up." He starts to lead Reik to the bar when the warriors start to follow, "Oh uh....you things can stay out here."

Reik's eyes grow dark as he shoves the Mayor away from him. "My whoremunculi go where I go and will be treated with the kindness they deserve."

The mayor looking chastised agrees, "Oh of course...of course.....come come. I meant no ill ... .all is good."

The mayor leads them into a large bar house which is currently empty. As the mayor seats Reik and his whoremunculi the crowd starts to fill in. The tavern fills up rather quickly, mostly with men but a few women manage to squeeze their way in before the patron closes the door and everyone else is forced to watch from afar. A bar maid brings over a few pints and sets them in front of Reik and the mayor but offers none to the three whoremunculi who seem unbothered by the lack of offered beverages.

Casi waves to the bar maid who circles round, "Yes miss?"

Casi smiles, "Oh nuthing hon...just wondering if you fancy these?" she pulls off her top and jiggles her breasts. The barmaid gasps at the sudden appearance of the bosoms in front of her. Her eyes sparkle as she offers, "It's ok you can touch them if you want."

The mayor side eyes the sudden appearance of bosoms as he begins his talks with Reik, "So um.....we were uh...saying."

Reik nods and sips from his pint, "We agreed on three bags of gold for deterring the beasts from the village."

"Three bags...oh did I say three ...oh my..", he steals another peak as Casi shows off the barmaid her bosoms. The barmaid shyly touches the breast and Casi grabs her hands to really grab them, "Oooooooooooh yessssss."

Beis chuckles as she stands from the table and walks over to the corner where a dozen or so men are sitting around a round table watching. "Well boys ... .who wants to give me an after battle workout."

A dozen hands shoot into the air as she leans in front of the table. "Oh no no.....it's not that easy. I need to know who has the biggest juiciest sweet meat .....drop those pants boy mama needs to get some samples before she goes to the rodeo.

Scraping chairs cut through the chatter as all the men shove their chairs back and drop their pants. One after another they start stroking their johnsons to wake them up .. a few already are at attention having hoped for this very thing to happen.

"Alright soldiers.....let's see what we got." Beis pulls down her bikini bottoms revealing her curvaceous body, perky abs, round full lips. She sauntered over to one of them men who was already at attention. His cock throbs with anticipation, a bit of precum working its way out. She straddles over his thighs as she looks over him. A fine young man in his early 20s. A local farmer with a wife and kid back home. She can tell he is a hard working man and his body is chiseled in all the right ways. She reaches between her legs and roughly grabs his man meat eliciting a grunt of pleasure from him as she guides his thick bulbous head to her warm wet folds.

She slides down over his head feeling him slowly penetrate into her. A warm sense of pleasure washes over her body as she reaches up to grab her left breast with her free hand. Several men moan as they watch the young man's cock enter her body wishing it was them instead. Beis moans as she glides down his shaft, her sweet juices starting to flow over him, warm and sticky.

The man groans in pleasure as she wraps her body around his. Skin tingling as she takes claim on his body. Whoremunculi are special in nature...magical...born through an ancient practice few know about. What people DO know is that after a battle a Whoremunculi needs to recharge their energies and there is only one way to do that.....SEX! Intense sexual experiences quickly rejuvenate any energies expended in a battle. When a person has sex with a Whoremunculi they willingly give up their essence in exchange for wild passionate intense orgasmic sensations like no other sexual encounter could ever give.

The young man drools as he feels the Whoremunculi slide down his thick 8" cock. She moans as she starts to rock back and forth slapping hard against his base. She mmmms as she squeezes her breasts but then sighs, "hmmm.....no...not this one." She stands and slides off his cock with a loud pop. The man shivers and drools with an elated almost ecstasy look of bliss. His cock visibly throbs as her sweet juices coat his shaft and balls. The men closest to him try to prop him up and offer him some coffee to bring him back. Even the briefest of encounters with a Whoremunculi leaves one in a blissful state of stupor.....also gaining the person notoriety for having nailed one.

She turns towards another man who is in his mid thirties. The man is super buff and super arrogant. He waggles his average cock at her and she hmmms. She saunters over and straddles his legs. She smooshes his face back, "Don't talk....i can already tell you're dumb." The men laugh at the insult but the buff man wears a slight sour puss...not wanting to miss his opportunity to get that sweet kitty.

Her lips wrap around his shaft and gasps as her wet juices touch his skin. His cock throbs and his balls jump. Several men watching lick their lips as they watch her slide slowly onto his cock. Her soft folds slide so slowly over his meat that he can barely hold back a moan as she takes in half his cock. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck....." he moans.

"Ughh....I told you not to talk." she stands and pulls him out of her.

"No wait..." he says and grabs her wrist firmly, "We're not done...."

The room goes silent as she looks at him with cold glowing eyes, "Let go of my arm now or you'll lose yours."

The man is frightened and suddenly slowly releases her. The men around him grab him and kick him out the bar with his pants around his ankles.

Beis turns and looks around the men and considers all the cocks in front of her. She tries a few ...bouncing on a few cocks only to eliminate one suitor after another. The cocks are fine but the special zing she needs just isn't there. The men who manage to get a taste of her suit juices congratulate each other as they make room for other testers. Beis frowns until she spies a shy young man in the back. She points to him, "You....come here...."

The young man is about 20 and lives on one of the local farms as a stable hand. He's not often seen in town and has yet to be wed. Beis looks him up and down and notices his pants are still up, "Ready for a go?"

The shy young man whispers, "You should pick another ma'am ....I...I don't have much experience in these things. "

Beis moans as she slides a finger into herself, "I loooooooooove breaking in a new one. Come on." She bends over the table and throws a knee up giving a clear view of her glistening mound. She spanks her ass with her free hand causing it to jiggle. One of the older men whistles, "Sweeeeeeeeet mother...."

The young man looks nervous as everyone watches him. "C'mon Wade....get your first one...."

One of the men steps up laughing and unhooks Wade's straps on his overalls causing them to fall to the ground. A few men whistle, "He ain't never got any with that thing??

Beis looks back to see what they're talking about and sees a semi erect thick member on the young shy man. Two large boulders hang low in his sack. She licks her lips as she nods her head beckoning him forward. The young man nervously steps forward receiving words of encouragement from the onlookers around him. He strokes his cock a few times quickly getting beer can thick and erect. He steps closer and nervously looks around as he moves his thick meat towards her warm mound.

Beis reaches back and feels the thick beast of a cock with her fingers. She moans as she guides him towards her and shivers as he gently pushes his head inside. He quivers as her juices start to coat him and he moans loudly. Several men slap him on the back ,"That a boy!!!" as he rolls his eyes back from the intense pleasure. Beis arches her back pushing him further inside until he's balls deep and she holds him there. A warm tingle starts to fill her body, "Oooooooooooooh yes.....this is the one" she moans and the men cheer. Wade pulls his rump back slowly drawing his shaft partially out of her before sliding forward once again. He groans as his cock starts to tingle with her juices, his sexual energies trickling towards her body. Then men watch in wonder as every thrust results in a slowly trickle of light that floats towards Beis and fills her with energy. She white knuckles the table from the simple pumping that feeds her being.

"Give it to her man!"

Wade looks at the dude confused, "What..??"

Beis groans, "Oh yes give it to me!! I need it!"

"Pound her boy!" The old man says as he strokes himself.

Wade looks around and takes an experimental hard pump into her. She squeals with delight as his thick cock rails into her. His balls swing like a pendulum smack against her before he rocks back to deliver another thrust.

Her sweet juices flow like a river over his cock making him harder and hornier. His skin starts to turn a pinkish hue as the shared pleasure of mating with a Whoremunculi permeate his body. Each thrust comes faster...each trust comes harder. Soon his cock thrusts like a rocket inside of her as his balls swing back and forth ending with a loud thwack with an impact.

She groans as she bites her finger ..... she moans loudly as he impales her. She looks up to see another man stroking slowly as he watches Wade pound her. Beis eyes his glistening cock and snaps her fingers at him. He blinks and points to himself and she needs and points to her mouth. He eagerly delivers and runs forward to offer his cock to her. She wraps her warm lips over his head and rolls her tongue over it. His legs almost turn to jelly as the saliva penetrates his skin. Almost immediately his energies start to flow into her as she's engaged from both ends. She grabs his balls and squeezes them as he braces himself on the table for support.

Wade groans as his cock feels wave after wave of majestic pleasure, "Ooooh.....ohhhh.....I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum."

He thrusts in her one more time and his cock erupts inside her a huge load flowing into her body. Wade all but buckles as he nuts the men behind him catching him as he falls. They congratulate him as they draw him back out of her ... his cock pulling out with an audible pop.....cum dripping as his tip withdraws."

One of the men helping him to his seat wipes a finger on Wade's cock scooping up some of her sweet juices and tastes it, "Ooooh...better than I e'er imagined."

Beis pulls off the other man's cock and shoos him away, his eyes dreamy and distant as he stumbles to a chair. Beis sits on the table fondling her breasts as she looks around, no one seemingly catching her eyes. Several young men proudly show off their stout meats but Beis is uninterested.

She continues to scan until she sees the old man rubbing on his peen. She licks her lip and saunters over to him. He looks up at her with eager eyes as she looks between his legs seeing the biggest sack of balls she's ever seen. His peen isn't huge but she senses something intense about him.

One of the young men shouts, "Aww c'mon....old man balls?? What's he got that we don't?"

Beis looks back and winks as she says, "My pussy!" She slides onto him and he gasps " glory " as his cock is washed in her juices.

Casi moans as she shoves the bar maid's face between her breasts. She holds the barmaid tight who muffles into her bosom as Casi appears to be in ecstasy.

The mayor watched in stunned silence as the barmaid nearly suffocated and then men of his town threw themselves like horned teenagers at the other.

"Mayor?" Reik states.

"Oh...oh sorry...it's just that three bags of gold is quite a bit and we are a struggling town."

Reik looks stoically, "A town that would be struggling worse if the beasts had their way."

"That is true...that is true." the mayor states as he watches Aben stand. The whoremunculi adjusts his thong causing his sack to jiggle. "Oh my'' he says as he watches him walk away.

Aben heads to another corner of the bar where a man in his 40s sits eating a bowl of stew. He leans on the man's table and offers a warm smile, "Greetings..."

The man looks to Aben, then his stew, then Aben again before stating plainly, "Unless you're looking to give the meat I'd rather eat my stew."

Aben nods and raps on the table, "I can do that for you good sir."

The man shoves the stew away from him and walks out the back door followed by Aben.

The man heads out of the tavern and heads to the back where the wind is blocked by the two buildings. He turns to find Aben right behind him with a wicked grin. He goes to speak but Aben pushes him against the wall and quickly drops the man's pants. The man moans softly as Aben slaps his already hard shaft on his rump. He maneuvers his hands to either side of the man's waist and slowly presses the tip of his cock against the man's hole.

Aben smiles as he feels himself slip into the man, his precum flowing like a river already providing lubrication. The man parts his legs giving Aben better access as he slides inside. His body begins to tingle as the sweet juices from Aben start to flood his body. "Well get to it. I can take it."

Aben nods and starts to thrust himself into the man with vigor. Balls fly back and forth as Aben pounds the man. The man grunts in pleasure as he holds onto the wall to steady himself a look of bliss on his face as he takes the punishment. His own cock starts to swell and dribble. Sensing the man's desires Aben reaches around to choke him firmly which causes the man to moan in pleasure. He rails him hard and fast giving him little time for his hole to adjust to the massive cock inside him.

"Yessssssssss....yesssssssssssss......just like that you beast."

Aben pushes the man's face hard into the wall as he jackhammers the willing hole. Precum spewing everywhere with each pump. The energy flows between the two men as the sexual energy builds. The man grunts several times ...his breathing picking up as his hole is wrecked. Finally with a shudder and a loud gasp his cock erupts with several ropes of cum which splatter on the tavern's outer wall.

"Ahhhh fuck that was nice...."

Aben holds the man on his cock balls deep, "I knew you'd like it.....i sensed you've had a Whoremunculi before."

"One or two " the man states flatly.

"Can I finish?" Aben asks

"If you must but be quick."

A woman walks by the tavern and is startled at the sudden loud clapping sounds. She looks around to try and find the source. After a few moments of hearing the loud smacking noises a howling noise is heard that startles her half to death. She tightens her shawl and runs for her home.

Reik gathers the three bags of gold from the Mayor who looks slightly defeated. He spies Aben walking in with a disheveled looking man who returns to a table and pulls a bowl of stew to him.

"Ahem" he states and instantly Casi looks towards him and pulls the near suffocated barmaid from her bosom, "Thank you doll!" she pats the girl on the head who is currently wearing the biggest smile of her life.

Aben joins the duo as Reik turns to look at Beis who is surrounded by a crowd of men in awe. For the past twenty minutes she has pile drived the old man. His cock glistens with her juices....white cum stains his shaft, balls, floor, her inner thighs, chair and several of the men nearby. All the men are transfixed as Beis has milked this man to an inch of his life. His once massive balls are tight ...having been milked eight times by her sweet luscious flower. She smiles in victory as she slides off his cock a stream of cum leaking out. The old man smiles warmly up at her, "Thank you for gifting an old man with the best sex of his life."

Beis smirks, "I doubt that...I can sense that cock has had many a splendid times in your life." She kisses him on his forehead and returns to Reik.

The men turn to look at the old man who is content but not phased by the cock-rocking-life-altering-sexcapade he just had. Several men take off their hats in respect to the man in front of them.

I've never seen a man deliver a pounding like that before....

He's not even phased....

So much cum from such a little old man....

Teach me your ways ....

I can't believe he just took that pound....hell I think she might've been the one that took that pounding....

Small but mighty....

How in the hell....

My dick is shite in comparison ... .who can compare to that???

The old man chuckles as he leans back to enjoy the afterglow. His dick still at attention as he takes a wee nap for now.

Reik nods to the mayor, "Thank you for your business. Should you need us again..."

The mayor nods and waves absently, "I know I know...contact the Apothecary....thank you again Alchemist."

Reik turns and leaves the tavern, his now dressed Whoremunculi following after him. The crowd parts to let them through as they step onto the street and head off to their next assignment.

At the end of the night those men lucky enough to have felt the warm lips of a Whoremunculi go home to their wives ....their members still coated with the juices make love to their life sharing in the ecstacy of a Whoremunculi. It is often said that an encounter with a Whoremunculi followed by consumation often leads to the birth of special children. So often times a partner will overlook the "infidelity" of the initial act in order to receive the potential blessing later.

12