Whoremunculi Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group is quiet for the next twenty minutes as they walk out of town. Aben turns to Beis to inquire, "Soooo how many..."

"20 men in total.....most of their dicks were shite."

Aben chuckles, "Most?"

Beis nods, "The old man pecker was small but it was powerful. Had I been a woman I suspect my pus would have been pounded into mush."

They laugh as Casi walks up ahead holding onto Reik's arm lovingly.

She looks to Aben, "And you?"

Aben smirks, "Pounded his buss to mush....he damn near wanted me to split in half with m'axe. Went right back to his bowl of stew right after." he laughs heartily.

The quartet walked until the moon started to set. Reik set about putting up a makeshift shelter for himself. Casi gathered wood for the fire, piling it into a small stack. She waves her hand over the fire, the small globes by her earlobes glowing. Tiny sparks spit towards the wood instantly lighting it ablaze. Reik nods a thank you as Casi goes to sit over by Beis, "Do you need anything else Reik?"

Reik shakes his head, "No you can rest....."

The girls nod before suddenly just flopping to the ground lifeless. Reik seems unphased by the occurrence as Aben sits across from him, "You ok Reik?"

Reik nods, "The mayor tried to stiff us on our payment but he came through."

Aben nods in return, "I can't say I'm surprised...." he watches as Reik sits quietly, "Want me to suck you off eh?"

Reik tosses another piece of wood into the fire, "If you need to you can."

Aben shrugs, "I got my full on the stewman.....you just look tense. I can ease it out of you if you'd like."

Reik undoes the codpiece of his leather allowing the flap to fall forward. His manbits spill out and flop in the wind. Aben gets up and kneels in front of Reik taking his soft shaft into his mouth. With practiced ease he starts to roll his tongue over Reik's cock the way he knows the man likes it. Reik sighs some of the tension rolling off his body as the warm juices of Aben's mouth penetrate his skin, "Ahhh." Aben pops the dick out his mouth, "I knew you needed relief."

Reik grabs Aben's head, "Just do the work."

Aben mmhmms as he starts to coax Reik's cock awake. With his right hand he scoops up Reik's heavy sack and starts to massage it, rolling the balls between his fingers as his wet lips rolled up and down the shaft.

A snapping twig draws Reik's attention. He looks up to see a shadowy figure coming out of the bushes. With his left hand he pushes Aben's head to the base of his cock as he draws a blade with his right and releases it almost instantly.

The cloaked figure catches the blade as she steps out of the shadows and into the light of the fire, "As great a shot as ever....too bad I am quicker." A woman with pink hair and garbed with pink leather jests.

"Faye I should have known it was you." he taps Aben twice on the shoulder to let him know it is safe. Aben resumes sucking Reik's cock with loud slurping noises.

Faye takes a seat by the fire as another woman of dark complexion, muscular build and skimpy garments joins them. Reik nods to the Whoremunculi and greets her, "Twe..."

Twe nods in greetings as Aben muffles a mwello from around the shaft of Reik's cock. Faye smirks as she watches, "I've been ordered to bring you back to the apothecary at once."

Reik looks puzzled, "We were already on our way back......ahh..." he gasps as Aben slurps his head especially well.

FAye chuckles, "Should I leave you two?"

Reik shakes his head, "No he's almost done."

Aben mmms at the words and starts to slurp faster leaving a snail trail of saliva all over Reik's cock.

"There's been an invasion to the north. The Apothecary has been sending Alchemists to fortify the front." She watches Aben milking Reik's cock and licks her lips. "I'm not usually one to ask....but can I make use of that ..."

Reik looks down at his glistening cock, "My cock? You know I rarely enjoy the company of women..."

Faye nods, "It just looks so delicious in this light."

Reik sighs and taps Aben on the shoulder. Aben awws, "Aww man I almost got it to pop."

Faye undoes her leathers as Aben and Twe stand guard. She smiles warmly at Reik as he leans back making room for her to straddle him. She grabs his wet cock and holds it still as she slowly slides down onto his manhood. The juices of the Whoremunculi instantly aroused her, making her soft and wet. She slides down his length easily taking him fully into her. "Oooh....now I know why he was so eager to have this."

Reik arches a brow, "I must say I'm surprised how nice you feel on it."

Faye braces her hands against his chest and begins to rock back and forth on his shaft. Reik grunts as his knuckles dig into the trunk of the branch he sits on his cock enjoying the warmth of the woman on him. With soft gentle motions she rolls on his hard wood drawing him near explosion but stopping just shy of the point of ecstasy. They lock eyes the entire time she rides him as she uses his tool to please her and bring her closer to an explosion of her own. For the next hour she glides up and down his length sending waves of pleasure through her body as the Whoremunculi juices excite their arousements.

The fire snaps and sizzles in embers as she continues to roll on his cock the pair of them breathing heavily as she draws him nearly cumpletion again. He gasps ...and gasps.....and gasps.....almost at the edge of no turning back when she stops and holds his nut at bay.

"Oh for hellish sake's!!!" Aben shouts as he grabs Faye's waist and yanks her off Reik's cock with a pop. His cock throbs with anticipation as he holds Faye in the air as she laughs. He plops her unceremoniously to the side as Twe falls to the ground laughing. Aben drops to his knees and grabs Reik's cock firmly. He starts to jack it vigorously and holds his mouth open at the tip. Reik grunts at the surprise action and starts to moan as Aben's vigorous stimulation froths his cock to excitement. He groans loudly as his pleasure builds and builds, "Wait wait...."

Aben scowls, "I've waited hours....you're popping now!" he jerks Reik with skilled precision as the man's cock twitches and spasms under his ministrations. Reik grips the log as his cock erupts with a series of thick roped white nut all over Aben's face, tongue and hair. Aben moans in pleasure at the mess on his face before diving down onto Reik's cock to suck him clean. Aben uses Reik's nut to start stroking himself hard until shortly after he blows his own load all over the dirt. The two men fall over in exhaustion covered in cum.

Faye looks to Twe, "Guess I'm taking care of myself then....."

Twe arches a brow, "I can help if you wish."

12