Who's been Breed'in My Ass? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbrig
jbrig
299 Followers

I started sliding down his cock. I like the shape and how his thick cock feels in my mouth. To be honest there wasn't anything not to like. I was servicing a guy's cock. I had truly become a real cocksucker.

"You still think you not gay?"

"MMnoootgee." I tried to respond with his cock in my mouth. I knew I didn't have much of a leg to stand on. I had just started to move up and down on his cock, checking the tip for more pre-cum. I didn't have to suck out his pre-cum, I just did it and swallowed it down as I sucked.

"Tod you're a real gay faggot, haha ha." He continued to humiliate me. "You're sucking my dick just so I will fuck your ass, you are sucking out my cum, cum whore."

I hadn't broken eye contact yet and he was still recording on his phone. He was right I was sucking his dick so he would fuck me and I did love the flavor of his great cock. I wasn't gay though.

"Muummhumm." I denied it even as I bobbed and sucked.

"Oh yeah you're a gay," he put his free hand on the back of my head and started working my head up and down his cock. "There you go cocksucker, you're gonna suck it all into your throat."

I started choking on his cock but he forced it down until my nose was in his pubic hair. He causing me to throw up in my mouth but since I was full off cock it had nowhere to go. My eyes watered as he forced my head up and down.

"Wow!" He pulled my head into his pubes again. "Damn you are actually really good, I can't believe you can take the whole thing haha ha ha, you're a good cock sucker Tod."

I could see it. I couldn't believe how bad the insult/compliment stung. I could feel his cock go down my throat and I was able to take it no problem. After a few more tires I was breathing around his cock. I could feel myself swallowing his cock. I could even move the muscles in my throat to help force it down further.

"Damn dude," he wasn't making fun of me anymore. "Slow down man, haha ha yeah show everyone how bad you want my load."

"Mhhh!" For a moment I had him on the fence but I hadn't considered him cumming in me. Oh god of course he's is going to cum in me, I'm sucking his dick. I'm massaging his cock with my throat.

"Oh yeah buddy." He started moving my head up and down his cock. He had a good rhythm going to where he was always fucking my throat only pulling out a few inches. "Play with my balls!"

I could feel him getting closer as I reached up and started rubbing his balls I could feel him starting to tense up.

"You ready to suck down my cum?"

"Mmmmhummm," I moaned for him as I increased my speed.

"Oh god yeah suck it down," I could feel his cock pulse with cum. His cock was so deep down my throat I couldn't taste his load. He started to pull my head off his cock. He was now cumming in my mouth forcing me to swallow his load. It was much stronger and thicker than pre-cum but I liked it very much. Finally he pulled out, his cock was still cumming and started to jiz on my face. "Hold still I want you to look the part faggot."

I just sat there and let him paint my face with his load.

"Oh that's a good job Tod, Tod the cocksucker!"

I started sucking the cum and spit off his cock and balls.

"You wanna cum?" He asked me.

"Yeah!"

"Get back in doggy bitch."

I got on all fours and soon felt his still hard dick burrowing into my ass. I didn't know how much longer we had so I started jerking as fast as I could. Soon I was blowing my load on the gravel road.

We had McRonalds after that.

Work was a little bit awkward between Butch and I, and Me and Mitch. So two dudes that had both definitely both cum in me. I wondered if Mitch's cum was still in me from last night, if I had cum in me from two men.

At the end of the day I got a notification. Butch has sent me a video titled 'The making of a Cocksucker'. I jerked it at home that night watching the video. Mitch texted me asking if I wanted to get fucked up but I ignored him.

Things went on like this for months. The session was almost up. I had been sucking Butch's cock every lunch break and on weekends.

Being his personal cocksucker just became a normal part of my routine. I started to figure out what I could and couldn't eat based on what reacted badly to his load in my belly. Eventually I stopped eating lunch and just got by on his load until dinner time. I knew I could always count on a full load of cum by 12:30. He fucked me less and less until finally not at all. I basically sucked his cock in the car while he got lunch. Sometimes I could make him blow before he reached the drive through, other times I could hear him ordering while I gave him head. I'm the best cock sucker he has ever had. I even look forward to lunch. It is interesting how your relationship with a guy changes knowing that his load is always in you. Things with Butch are strictly about the feeding (he doesn't even let me jack) so it would be nice to have someone to fuck me.

Butch credits himself with having turned my life around. I have nothing to complain about. Being his cocksucker is actually really good for me. I had stopped drinking so much (having replaced one addiction with another). No longer being hungover I was also able to spend more mornings on weekends with my sons. I have been putting in for more overtime at work just to have an excuse to suck his cock more often. It might have been mental but I felt like I had more energy and less depression. Butch still humiliates me, sometimes taking videos. I can't really argue anymore when he tells me I was born to be his cocksucker.

The boys never figured it out but went I told Butch I had this fantasy of being caught by one of my boys sucking he started coming over to the house more often. It's only a matter of time before the boys realize they have a cocksucker for a dad.

As for Mitch...

I wasn't sure how I was gonna confront him so I basically just avoid him for the rest of the season. I couldn't help looking at the video of him fucking me from time to time. Well, I couldn't help looking at the video a lot.

I thought Mitch was out of my life until one night he busted through the door while I was on my knees sucking off Butch. "You think you can take a bitch away from me you little shit!"

That was a life changing night for me and Butch, more so for Butch than me...

jbrig
jbrig
299 Followers
12