Who's Being Pursued? Pt. 03

Story Info
Deep throat, kinky medfet, and teasing the neighbor boy!
9k words
4.61
8.3k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

In Part 2 we learned some of Regina's back story, about her prior marriages, how she came to own the pub, about her brief foray into porn videos, and her diagnosis of hypersexuality disorder. She made Michael's fantasy of fucking her on an exam table come true then let her lover Grant have sloppy seconds, teased a guy in the grocery, masturbated for a young guy in the neighboring apartment building, and had anal sex with Michael. She's had thoughts of a threesome with Michael and Grant. She is one horny 68 year old! In Part 3 we pick up the story after Michael taught her to shave her pubic hair.

--------

After Michael taught me to shave my pubes and care for the area I dressed in my pajamas and we sat on the sofa watching television until bed time. This new feeling between my legs felt strange at first and I fidgeted quite a bit. He laughed and told me I'd get used to it. As we were preparing to crawl into bed that night he asked me to sleep in the nude.

"Would you mind removing your pajamas and sleeping in the nude? I enjoy the feel of a woman's body, her skin, touching mine."

I just smiled and removed my pajamas then slid into bed and snuggled up to him. In no time he was asleep. I lay there in the dim light admiring him. His short blonde-going-silver hair seemed to gather what little light there was and it sparkled in the gloom. His mustache was nearly white and looked like a milk-stache in the dim lighting. He was developing crows feet and a few age spots but other than that his face was smooth. Most women would find him the definition of handsome. During one of our conversations I had asked him why he was still single and he joked about 'not wanting to train a new model' but then he got serious and said there was no room in his heart to love anyone else, even though his wife had passed. I was jealous of that kind of love, and really I couldn't imagine how that would feel. My sex drive always ended up attracting the bad boys, men who could never feel that kind of love, men who saw women as conquests or property.

I had never been with a man that had been true to one woman for so long. I wondered how long he would be my lover, would the sex be enough to keep him interested. He seemed to relish the thought of experiencing sexual variety, and he was obviously a fantastic lover; but would he stay around when he learned just how many lovers I have? What would he think if he found out I'd masturbated for a boy who was young enough to be my grandson? How horrible would he think I am if he learned I was already plotting to get that young man in me. So far he gave me pleasure in ways no other man ever had and was intrigued by new sexual experiences. He had a tenderness even when he was pounding his cock into me. The sensual showers caused my heart to skip a beat, tender yet overtly sexual. Even that night he restrained me there was so much tenderness in his touch and so much eroticism in his actions. And let's be honest, have you ever had memory loss due to sex? I still can't remember him unhooking me from my bonds and carrying me to bed.

Then there's that little bit of pee I leaked onto the towel when he was moisturizing my freshly shaved pubes. I've never suffered from incontinence but there it was, near loss of bladder control. I've seen women squirt when I was doing porn and I aways thought it was intentional, but there I was peeing a little during a sexual encounter. I thought I was the one giving the new sexual experiences, and I am, but lying there I realized he was giving me new sexual experiences as well. A kind of experience I'd never had before, sensual and tender, highly erotic. I reached down and laid the palm of my hand against his flaccid cock, it slowly began to fill with blood. My pussy began to tingle, not from the fresh shaving, but from the sensation of feeling him get hard in my hand. I wanted to wake him and devour him, to suck him and fuck him and drain him once more, but I did not.

The next morning I woke before he did. He was lying on his back and I could see he did not have morning wood. I touched his cock again and like last night it began to grow. Once it was stiff I wrapped my hand around it, my pussy tingled again. We had said the night before that we'd rub our naught bits together this morning, trying out my newly shaved pubes. As tempting as that was I knew what I really wanted, to feel his cum flowing across my tongue. Michael and I had engaged in sex several times now but I'd never sucked him off, I decided that needed to change now. I pulled the covers back and began kissing his cock. I started at the base, pressing my open lips to him then touching him with my tongue before closing my lips the moving up a bit and repeating. I moved slowly up his cock, holding it in my hand and leaving a moist trail where I'd kissed. By the time I reached the tip he was already leaking and I was surprised he hadn't awakened. I licked the pre-cum from the tip and then took it into my mouth, my lips just past the glans, and ran my tongue around the head. He moaned.

"Mmmm, yes, I'll give you all day to stop that G," he whispered. He ran his fingers through my hair. "I'm ready to try out that new slick toy of yours, wanna take me for a ride?"

"No, no riding, no driving, no pussy for you this morning. I've yet to feel your cum filling my mouth and this morning that changes."

"Fine by me, but you have to keep that pussy shaved until I get a chance to enjoy it. Promise?"

"I promise, now just relax and let me give you what every man wants, to cum in some slut's mouth."

I languidly sucked, kissed and licked his cock and he continued to leak his slippery pre-cum. He moaned, a lot, and every time he did I also moaned. If his cock was in my mouth I moaned on it. If I was kissing it I moaned against it. I moaned loudly and made sure he felt the vibrations throughout his entire cock. He tasted briny with just a hint of sweetness, perhaps from last night's fresh sweet peas, and I kept him clean. I covered every surface of his cock and balls with kisses, even his pubic area. As I sucked and kissed on his cock I fondled his balls, soft, squishy, egg shapes in a velvet sack. I took each of his balls gently into my mouth and tugged slightly on them. He moaned and I moaned with a ball in my mouth. I licked all around the head where it meets the shaft, the corona, and paid particular attention to that point on the underside of a circumcised cock where his foreskin had been attached, the frenulum. Proper stimulation here could make a man cum. I was gentle, not wanting him to spill his jizz yet.

"I know I said I'd give you all day to stop," he said, "but I don't know how much more I can take G. I've never had a woman give me a blowjob like this. As much as I enjoy this you've had me on the edge of orgasm for the past five minutes, I need relief. Please, make me cum now."

I pulled his cock out my my mouth and moved up to look him in the eyes. "You can't cum until I've felt the head of your cock in my throat. I've struggled getting much more than your head in my mouth and I want more, I want it all, and this morning I'm going to get it. I'm going to lay on the bed with my head off the mattress, that will give you a straight shot to put your cock in all the way."

"At this point I'll do whatever you say, I desperately need to cum and I'll put it anywhere you want."

I laid on the bed so my head was hanging over the edge of the mattress, my long hair hung down and touched the floor. He stood at my head, his hard cock hanging there, ready to plunder my throat, it's head engorged and purple, a drop of excitement hanging off the tip. I reached up and touched his thighs, pulling him forward. I opened my mouth and took him in. I took a deep breath through my nose and continued pulling his manhood toward the back of my mouth, I felt a slight gag so I stopped pulling and he paused. His cock rested against my tongue and I steeled myself for what was to come as I lay there breathing through my nose.

"I know you want this G, so do I. We both want me to fuck your throat. You'll be the first woman to feel the head of my cock in her throat. I want to feel your nose against my balls as your throat squeezes my shaft. Take a deep breath and relax, when you're ready just put pressure on my thighs. You're in total control. Whenever you're ready G."

Well that talk turned me on even more, now I not only wanted to swallow him, I needed to swallow him. I took several deep breaths and relaxed my entire body. I touched his thighs and pulled him forward. His head passed my uvula and entered my throat. Oh fuck I was enjoying this. He kept putting his cock deeper but he was going too slow, soon I would need another breath. I wrapped my arms around his thighs, grabbed his ass checks, and pulled him in, burying his cock in my throat, his balls bouncing against my nose, and I held him there. I heard him moan 'ffffuuuuccckkkk yeeessssss'. I held him deep in my throat and worked my tongue back and forth against his cock. Needing a breath I pushed gently on his thighs and he withdrew from my mouth. I panted, catching my breath, and swallowed. There was a lot of saliva to get down.

"My god G, that felt amazing!"

I laughed, "wanna do it again? Put that big cock back in my mouth lover boy. Fuck it like it's my pussy."

"Really? You want me to pump my cock in and out of your throat?"

"Yes, I don't just want it, I need it. Just drive it deep, hold it, then pull out. Give me a few seconds to breathe and then do it again. Plunder my throat you stud."

I opened my mouth and he took me again, my gag reflex was gone. I pulled him deep and he moaned once again. We established a rhythm and he moaned every time he went deep down my throat. For several minutes my throat was his fuck hole. He enjoyed this immensely based on the sounds he made, and I definitely enjoyed it. Back in my porno days I had taken men in my throat but they never had the girth of Michael. I reached down and rubbed my pussy, parting my lips and tickling my clit. He reached down and pinched a nipple, well I came like a rocket launch and apparently my throat spasmed.

"I'm cumming," he exclaimed, and he pulled out of my throat but left the head in my mouth. I felt his hot cum spurt against my tongue and the back of my throat. I swallowed it down. It was briny and velvety smooth. I took his cock in my hand and milked the last of his cream into my mouth as I moaned on his head.

He pulled out then bent over and kissed me, a passionate kiss with lots of tongue. I'm sure he ended up with cum in his mouth. I sat up on the bed and he sat next to me.

"Holy hell G, that was amazing, just amazing. Like I said, I've never been in a woman's throat before. You are out of control, it kind of scares me when I think about what you're capable of since you said you want me in every way you've had men before. I imagine I'll literally be a dried husk when you're done with me but damn and I going to enjoy the ride!"

I laughed, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, and you WILL do it again because I want to repeat that. Honestly, I've had men in my throat before but never one of your girth." I turned towards him, placed my hand on his chest, and kissed him again. "You never fail to satisfy me so, trust me, I'm going to take my time with you and teach your things beyond your imagination. And the whole time I'm going to be enjoying this fat cock of yours. I hope you stick around for the finish."

He collapsed back on the bed. "What have I gotten myself into! I'm way outta my league."

"Well, you've gotten yourself into the kinkiest, most ball draining sex of your life... and a meal of biscuits and gravy if you want!"

"The only thing I want more than biscuits and gravy is to have sex with you, and since I just came I'll settle for biscuits and gravy," he said with a grin.

We put on robes and went to the kitchen. He took charge and made the entire breakfast, reheating the biscuits, browning the sausage and then making the gravy. I brewed coffee and poured us both a cup then sat at the table watching him, thinking there's nothing sexier than a man who's good in bed AND the kitchen. At one point he rooted through my cabinets looking for something, he selected a can of tomatoes and hot peppers, opened it and set it to drain.

Nearly finished with making gravy he added the tomatoes and peppers before adding the sausage, WTF! He fixed us both a plate. I looked at him with skepticism when he sat the plate in front of me, but then I took a bite. Not only did his cock give me orgasms, his food could give me orgasms as well. I've never had gravy like that before, salty, tangy, spicy. Wow. We sat and enjoyed our breakfast. After eating I broached the subject of a threesome with him.

"You remember when you tied me up, right? I had a butt plug in. Did you enjoy the feeling of being in me and sharing space with the plug?"

"I did enjoy that. It was what I imagine a double penetration is like. Two guys taking a woman at once. But you've probably done that before," he looked at me.

"Yes, I have. To be honest I've had several men at once. We can talk about that later but would you like to share me with another man? I'm talking spit roasting, fucklicking, double penetration, everything you could imagine two men doing to a woman. Would you participate?"

"Do you think I'm crazy? Of course I'll participate! If you're the woman I can only image the things we'll do. Who's the other man?"

"Well, I have to confirm with him Friday but I'm going to invite the doctor who loaned us his exam room."

"The one that fucked your ass after I left?"

"Yes, that one, but I didn't tell you that he also fucked my sloppy cunt before fucking my ass."

"Sloppy seconds? You know I'd probably take sloppy seconds."


"Be careful what you say, I can arrange it. Sloppy seconds, sloppy fifths, maybe you'd like to be the caboose on a cock train. I can make all your fantasies come true."

"A threesome would be ok for now. Break me in slowly."

"So being a caboose is not out of the question?"

"No, I suppose not, I did agree to whatever you want to do with me."

"How about another woman? Could you handle two women at once?"

"I don't know, but I'm willing to try. I told you I'm yours to use as you please, whatever you want to do with me I'm open to, at least to try."

"I'll let you know after Friday if Grant is open to participating in a threesome."

"Ok, but I have to go away on business for a couple of weeks so it will have to wait, if you can wait."

"Oh silly man, I can put together a threesome whenever I want. This is not about when, but rather who. I want your fat cock to be part of it, so if I have to wait then I wait."

He got dressed and prepared to leave. I walked him to the elevator. He pressed the button and while we waited we kissed.

"I'm going to miss you while I'm away," he said.

"You'll only miss the sex," I told him.

"Maybe, but I'm willing to have a non-sex day where we just hang out. Maybe I'd like you as a person."

"No, that wouldn't work," I cautioned, "I'm only interested in men, including you, you for the sex. That's just the way I am. No feelings, no friendship, just fucking."

"Seriously? No male friends?" he asked.

"Seriously. Just lovers."

Just then the door opened and Missy Andrews stepped out. She's a 50 something bleached blonde from the end of the hallway. She gave us a look of disdain as she strode past us, her sneakers squeaking on the tile floor. Little did she know I'd fucked Mr. Andrews on more than one occasion.


Michael stepped into the doorway to stop it from closing. I gave him one last kiss. "Think about me when you're gone."

"I promise," he said as he let the door close.

Before I knew it Friday had arrived. I'd been shaving my pubes every day and I was getting used to the feeling. Grant was going to be surprised when he examined me this time.

I arrived at Grant's office and was greeted by a nurse, or at least she was dressed as a nurse. I was a bit taken aback as I was expecting to be alone tonight.

"Good evening Ms. Foley, right this way." She turned and I followed her to an exam room. Though Grant was a pediatrician he also did prenatal and pregnancy care so he had several rooms equipped for gynecological exams. She led me to one of those rooms.

"Have you had any additional leakage since you last saw Dr. Jones?"

Was I supposed to be honest with her? What kind of game was Grant playing? I decided to go along. "Yes, I had leakage Sunday evening, anal leakage. Then Monday morning I had a slight bit of oral leakage."

"Hmm, it seems the issue is getting worse. Last time you did not have oral leakage," she said, looking at my chart.

"Well, a girl needs to take a load in her mouth every now and then," I said with a crooked smile.

"Indeed she does! I enjoy a mouthful myself. Since you're still having leakage Dr. Jones is going to want to perform a procedure. Get undressed and put on this gown. Everything comes off. I'll be back in a few minutes," she said and she left the room.

I stripped naked and laid my clothes on one of the chairs in the room then put on the gown, if you could call it that. It was sheer blue paper and came down to about mid-thigh. It overlapped in back and had velcro closures, at least that part was easy. I sat in the other chair and waited. The whole time I was wondering what Grant had planned. This woman's presence was unexpected and made me a bit uncomfortable. What was her role going to be tonight?

The nurse returned and told me to get on the procedure table. The table looked like an octopus. Instead of a flat table it was more like a seat. There were leg rests and arm rests and other projections off the side. There was also a head rest. It looked like something a woman might give birth in.

I sat on the table and she had me lean back, and then put my legs into the rests. My calves were nearly horizontal but it looked like that could be adjusted.

"The doctor will want you to be secured to the table, is that acceptable to you?"

I nodded. She strapped my legs to the rests around both my thighs and my calves using attached velcro strips. Next she strapped my arms to the arm rests and spread them out to the side. Finally a strap over my forehead and another around my stomach.

"Why all this?" I asked.

"So you don't fall out or otherwise injure yourself," she said with a smile. "Looking at your chart I don't see record of your safe word. Do you have one?"

"Yes, it's latte," I replied. At least she new what she was doing when it came to bondage play.

I am used to acting as a receiver in a bondage situation and being overpowered and restrained takes me out of myself and allows me to be so overcome with sensory stimulation that I am utterly lost in the moment. To experience such complete surrender is disorienting and emotional. What was Grant planning? I didn't know but I was excite.

"Most of our patients who have this procedure prefer a little nitrous oxide, laughing gas, to help them relax. Would you like some?"

"Sure," I responded. I figured the gas was part of Grant's plan, besides, I'd had it before in my dentists office. It helps you relax.

She put the mask over my nose and adjusted the flow then left the room.

About five minutes later Grant walked in, followed by the nurse. He had on a white lab coat and sneakers. It appeared he was naked underneath. I hadn't noticed before but the nurse had on a tunic that had velcro closures on the front. It appeared she was naked underneath as well.

"Well, well Regina, I understand your problem is getting worse. You do understand that as long as you're leaking other men's cum I'm going to be administering cum deposits of my own, don't you?"

A bit woozy from the nitrous all I could manage was a nod.