Who's Being Pursued? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nurse, please remove her gown then remove your tunic," he said.

She gave my gown a sharp tug and it pretty much disintegrated. I was now naked and fully exposed. And let's not forget bound and drugged. As she removed her tunic he removed his lab coat. Now we were all naked.

"Well now, look at this. Our patient has shaved her pussy for us!" he exclaimed. "Nurse, hand me the pinwheel, I need to confirm she hasn't lost any sensation."

The nurse handed him a device that was a handle with a spiked wheel on one end. It looked dangerous. He ran it gently over my pubic area. It felt like pin pricks. I jerked a little.

"So far so good," he said. Next he ran it lightly over my clit, several times. I jerked again but was restrained in the chair. That time it was painful but in my drugged state I didn't stop him. Then I felt two of his fingers part my outer lips. I was not so drugged that I couldn't imagine what was coming next.

"Latte doc! Latte! Stop with that little torture device now if you ever want to touch me again! You know my attraction to pain is in my past life. No more, not now, not ever."

"My apologies Regina, I should have known this was too much for you. Should we remove the restraints as well?"

"It depends on what else you have planned. If it includes more pain then yes, release me, we're through. If not then I'm ok with some bondage, and I'm intrigued by what you have planned."

"No more pain, you have my word."

He lowered the table a bit and spread my leg restraints.

"Nurse, please probe her vagina and anus for leakage," he told her. I heard her snap on some exam gloves and the next thing I know the has two fingers in my pussy. Under the influence of the nitrous I just relaxed and enjoyed it even though I hadn't expected this. Having a woman finger you is so much better than having a man do it, no matter how skilled he is. A woman knows exactly where to touch, how hard to press, how deep to go. After fingering my pussy for several minutes she withdrew both fingers and then stuck them up my ass. I gasped as they parted my sphincter but moaned and relaxed as she went in three knuckles deep.

"Oh yes nurse," I groaned.

I could see Grant out of the corner of my eye, it looked like he was lubricating some kind of device before laying it on a tray. He came over between my legs and asked the nurse for a report.

"No leakage detected," she said.

"Are you sure? I'm not convinced that using your fingers is adequate. I used a much larger probe last time and found leakage I'd missed with my fingers."

"Very well doctor, I'll try something larger."

She stepped around behind me. I heard her remove her soiled gloves and put a fresh pair on. Momentarily she returned and she was wearing a large strap-on cock. She stepped between my legs and rubbed the head between my lips. It was already well lubricated. After a few trips up and down the length of my slit she placed the head at my entrance and gently pushed. Ever so slowly I felt the fake cock open me up. She paused once the head was fully inserted then backed it out and slowly entered me again. The nitrous was making me feel disconnected from my body, I both felt the cock and saw it enter me, even though I was strapped down. It was like I was floating above the table watching this happen to me.

I felt a gloved finger on my clit as she continued giving me just he head. I closed my eyes and began moaning. Soon I was cumming and it was nothing like I'd experienced before. I was so relaxed from the nitrous that my orgasm spread throughout my body. It started at my clit and spread to my toes and my fingers. It wasn't an intense feeling, more of an all over tingle paired with muscular quivers. This feeling lasted for more than a minute and the whole time she was continuing to give me just the head, until she wasn't.

She decided to plunder my depths and she slid the fake cock as deep as it would go. My orgasm suddenly intensified and I strained against my bonds. A loud groan began deep in my throat and erupted, filling the room, as she repeatedly pummeled my cervix with the tip of her cock. I spasmed in the chair and my head swooned.

"I still don't detect any leakage doctor," she said to Grant.

"Very good nurse, I think you've given her an adequate probing. Step aside please so I can inspect her."

Grant rolled a stool over and sat down between my legs. I felt his gloved hands examining my exterior before feeling a gloved finger part my lips and probe me.

"Very good, hand me the speculum," he said to her.

Even in my drugged state I knew what was coming. She handed it to him and he slipped it into my cunt. It was sloppy with lube and it was cold. He squeezed the handle until it clicked so it would hold me open for whatever procedure he had planned.

"Vibratory probe please," he told the nurse.

She handed him a long, thin metal device with a curve on the end. The tip was rounded and smooth. I heard it begin to hum. He probed me inside with the device, touching the walls of my vagina. The stimulation was not at all unpleasant, like focused little pleasure spots. At first he would touch a spot and focus there but he soon moved to drawing arcs inside me with the tip. The more of my interior he touched the better it felt. He added clitoral stimulation with his gloved finger, rubbing circles around my nub.

The next thing I knew he was circling my cervical entrance with the probe. Generally when a woman has an exam like this it's an unpleasant experience, this was far from it. He slowly circled with the probe while his finger circled my clit. My eyes rolled back in my head and I closed my eyelids. Another deep, guttural groan began in my gut as he massaged my cervix. He inserted the tip of the probe into my cervix and the groan exploded as a howl. Never having been pregnant I'd never experienced anything like this. He later explained what he'd done was similar to a 'stretch and sweep', a procedure sometimes done late in pregnancy by a doctor. In that situation they use their fingers and it's quick though can be slightly painful.

This sensation was anything but painful. It was an uncontrollable rush of pleasure between my belly button and vagina. I'd never heard of a cervical orgasm but I was having one. It was more powerful than any clitoral orgasm I'd ever had, even one accompanied by a good nipple pinch. This orgasm came in waves, beginning below my navel and spreading out to my shoulders and toes then crashing back to my navel. Coupled with the nitrous and his finger on my clit it made me nearly loose consciousness. I had no capacity left to think, I was fully consumed by physical sensation and mental assault.

Having taken me on a roller coaster ride like no other Grant reduced the stimulation to bring me down easy. First he withdrew the probe and then gradually reduced the pressure on my clit. I lay there in the restraints quivering and panting. I'd just had the most intense, longest lasting, orgasm of my life and there was no cock involved.

As I lay there catching my breath Grant cleaned me down there. I was covered in lubricant from the speculum but there was also a fair amount of my body's own lubricant flowing into my ass crack. He asked the nurse to remove the nitrous feed and supplement with oxygen. After she did he asked her to step around the table so she was between my legs.

"Bend over nurse," he told her.

She bent over and laid her upper body on my stomach, her tits near my navel and her head near my tits. He stepped behind her, grabbed his erection, and slipped it into her dripping cunt. She moaned.

"Time for your probing nurse," he said, "suck the patient's tits."

"Yes doctor," she said softly.

She put her lips to one of my nipples and swirled her tongue around it. There was nothing I could do, I was still restrained. Besides, the nitrous was still in my system so I couldn't have resisted even if I wanted to, and I did not want to. She moved to the other nipple and gave it the same attention. Her lips and tongue on me felt fantastic.

Grant had ahold of her hips and was thrusting in and out of her. Soon she was moaning as she sucked my nipples. It didn't take long before she cried out in orgasm. That triggered Grant's orgasm and groan has he buried his cock deep inside her and pumped out his cum.

Having spent himself inside her he stepped back. She continued resting on me, sucking my nipples and kissing my tits. Grant gathered up some towels and cleaned his cock then used more to clean her pussy and the floor where his cum and dripped from her.

"Remove the restraints nurse, our procedure is complete."

He put on his lab coat then left the room. She removed the restraints starting with the one on my forehead then worked her way down to my calves. Once all the restraints were removed she lifted each leg out of the rests, one at a time, then helped me to stand.

"You'll be a bit unsteady yet, take my hand and let me help you to the chair."

Once she had me seated she put her tunic on. She reached to my clothes which I'd folded and placed on the other chair. Taking my panties she knelt between my feet and helped me put them on. Next she helped me with my bra, blouse and pants. Soon I was fully dressed except for my shoes.

"I'm leaving your shoes off because I don't want you getting the idea you can leave yet. You had an intense orgasm and you still have nitrous in your system. Here breathe this." She handed me another mask that was connected to an oxygen tank.

"Doctor Grant will be back in to see you soon. Don't try to stand until he helps you."

She left the room and closed the door behind herself. I sat there waiting, the occasional shiver still coursing through me. After a few minutes I thought I'd put my shoes on. I bent over to retrieve one and nearly tumbled out of the chair. "Too soon Regina," I said to myself. So I sat and waited for Grant as I continued taking intermittent breaths of the oxygen.

Eventually Grant rejoined me in the room. It had felt like forever but in actuality it probably had only been about five minutes. You know how time slows to a crawl when you're waiting in the doctor's office.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Spent, totally and utterly spent. I've never had an orgasm like that. You know I enjoy being restrained on occasion, so there's that. But then beyond the physical restraints the nitrous was like a mental restraint. I just lost myself in the sensations. That was incredible."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said with a huge grin, "we can repeat it whenever you'd like."

"I don't think I can take that level of stimulation very often, even though I enjoyed it beyond measure."

"Do you feel ready to stand?" he asked.

"Mmm, not yet. Besides, I want to talk."

"Ok, what about?"

"Who was that woman, and did we just have a threesome?" I asked.

He chuckled. "The woman was the mother of one of my patients, and she truly is a nurse. As far as a threesome, well, kinda, sorta, maybe?"

"Well I want a true threesome, but not with her. I want you and another man to take me and enjoy me. Not that I would mind a true threesome with her. She's attractive, knows how to use a strap-on, and sucks tits good."

"Do you have another man in mind?"

"Yes, he's the man who took me over your exam table. If you're interested then I'll make arrangements. It will be a few weeks since he's out of town. You should know I want the two of you to give me dp, one of you in my cunt and one in the ass."

"You kinky little vixen! I'm all in, make the arrangements."

With that Grant helped me up. I was steady enough to walk on my own so he escorted me to my car.

"Take a few deep breaths of the fresh night air. Do you feel alright?"

I took several deep breaths. The night air felt good in my lungs and I instantly felt clear headed. The nitrous and oxygen were so dry that the moisture in the air here at my car felt like breathing in fog.

"I'm much better now, I'm sure I can drive home."

"I'm going to follow you, keep your phone handy and if it looks like you're having trouble I'll text you to pull over."

I agreed and he followed me across town and tooted as I turned into my building's parking garage.

The next morning I slept in. I felt as if I'd been out drinking even though no alcohol was involved the night before. My body resisted when I finally did get out of bed but I needed food and some coffee. I shuffled to the kitchen and brewed some coffee then while I sipped a cup of that life-giving liquid I cooked some scrambled eggs and toast. I hoped the caffeine, protein and carbs would give my body what it needed.

After eating I took a long, hot, shower and put my hair in a bun. I dressed in a white camisole top and light blue straight leg yoga pants. I poured the remaining coffee in a travel tumbler, slipped on my white sneakers, and grabbed a bag as i headed out the door. Today was the farmer's market and I always enjoyed attending and getting fresh produce. Besides, I was having my gal posse over for dinner on Wednesday and needed lots of vegetables. As I walked the three blocks to the local park where the market was held I felt better with each step. The fresh air and sunshine did wonders and by the time I reached the park there was a distinct spring in my step.

I took my time wandering among the vendor booths and sipping the coffee. They had everything you could imagine. In addition to the fresh fruits and vegetables there were craft items, everything from homemade pies to hand made soaps. I ended up getting quite a lot that morning, fresh vegetables and fruit, a delicious-looking apple pie, and some fresh flowers. My bag was about to overflow or I probably would have purchased more. As I made my way through the vendors back towards my apartment I saw a familiar face, the young masturbator. He was just arriving at the market. I was a little surprised, figuring college kids subsisted on pizza and energy drinks.

As we approached each other I tried to not be too obvious as I checked him out up close. He wore one of those body hugging t-shirts, a pair of shorts, and canvas sneakers. His curly blonde hair shimmered in the sun. His face was of course youthful and he had faint freckles running across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. His body was toned and athletic, I assumed he was probably on one of the college sports teams. His skin was tan and the blonde hair on his arms and legs gave a glow to his entire body. He looked like a Viking god.

As he drew closer I averted my gaze so as not to attract his attention but it didn't work. He stopped just a few feet in front of me and looked at me quizzically, like he was trying to figure out if he knew me.

"Good morning, do I know you?" he asked.

"I don't know, do you? My name is Regina," I said as I extended a hand.

He took my hand and rather than shaking it he held it gently.

"My name is Brad. I could swear I've met you before."

"Well I live just a few blocks from here," I told him, "perhaps you've seen me in the neighborhood."

"Perhaps," he said.

"May I have my hand back Brad? Or do you intend to abduct me?" I said with a smile.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, of course you may." He looked embarrassed.

Having my free hand back I made a loose fist in front of my chest and made a slight stroking motion.

"Oh my god! It's you! The woman on the balcony last Sunday morning!" he said in and excited whisper.

"Mmm, yes, that was me. Did you enjoy the show?" I asked as I raised one eyebrow and grinned.

"I think you already know the answer to that, I left evidence all over my window. Don't take this wrong but you are much more mature than I thought."

"Disappointed are you?"

"Oh, no! I took you for being maybe fifty but I'm definitely not disappointed. You look incredible."

"You're in you early twenties, right?"

He nodded. "Twenty one."

"How's it feel to know you've masturbated to a woman who's old enough to be your grandmother? I'm 68."

"Honestly? I'm not ashamed at all. As I said, you look incredible."

"Thank you young man," I said in a voice like a frail old woman.



He chuckled then leaned in and whispered to me, "Any chance of a repeat show?"

"Is Sunday morning good for you? Say 9 o'clock? But only if no one else is looking out their windows in your building. I don't want to attract anyone else's attention," I whispered back.

"Nine will be perfect!" he said with a huge smile on his face.

"Now don't go home and abuse yourself thinking about it. I want you to leave another big mess on your window. I'll see you tomorrow at nine, and Brad, I have a surprise for you," I said.

I walked away and looked back over my shoulder at him. He was gazing at my derrière. We smiled at each other and I continued home. I was already thinking about tomorrow morning and I'm sure he was too.

When I arrived at my apartment I put my purchases away except for the flowers. I trimmed the stems and put them in vases with water. I placed one bouquet on the dining table and took one into my bedroom. I sat them on the dresser. I like waking up and seeing the cheery flowers, it is a great way to start the day. While there I changed into shorts and a t-shirt, it was going to be warm later today and I thought I might sit on the balcony and have a cocktail after lunch.

I busied myself around the apartment the rest of the morning, cleaning in preparation for Wednesday's visit by my friends. Before I realized it the time was almost one o'clock and my stomach was protesting. The heavy breakfast had lasted quite a while but I need a little something. I took advantage of the morning shopping and made myself a salad; arugula, radishes, blueberries, carrots and a simple dressing of lemon juice and olive oil. I poured myself a glass of wine and enjoyed my meal on the balcony. Weekends were generally quiet in the neighborhood and today was no different.

My phone rang, it was my friend Andrea. We'd met at the hospital where she worked in billing. Though she's fifteen years younger that I we became fast friends and confidants. She had gone through a divorce shortly after we met and my experience with the end of marriages, though for different reasons than hers, ended up letting me help her through it. Of course, those sessions, fueled by wine, led to me sharing the true reasons for my marriages ending. She was intrigued by my stories.

I answered the phone, "Hey Andrea, what's up?"

"Hey Gina, can I come over this afternoon? I need some advice."

"Sure, I'm just finishing lunch, have you eaten yet? I could have something ready by the time you get here."

"I haven't, but I'm already downtown. I can be there in ten minutes."

"Salad ok? I went to the Farmer's market this morning, fresh greens and a glass of wine sound good?" I asked.

"Fantastic, thanks Gina. I'll see you in a few."

I prepped another salad plate and got another wine glass out of the cupboard. Ten minutes later my doorbell rang. When I answered she stepped through the door and gave me a big hug.

"I apologize for the surprise, I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Not a thing," I assured her, "just a lazy Saturday afternoon."

I closed the door behind her, she was already headed for the kitchen. Our gal posse always made themselves at home when we visited each other.

"Dressing is the the jar there on the counter," I told her as I got the wine out of the refrigerator and poured us both a glass, "let's sit on the balcony."

She followed me outside and we sat at the table. She took a bite of the salad and a sip of the wine.

"Another culinary masterpiece, I don't understand how you do it." she said.

"Years of practice my dear, years of practice."

"This wine is fantastic, what is it?"

"It's a French Sauvignon Blanc, I love it with tart dishes, especially vinaigrettes."