Who's Being Pursued? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it turns out, Andrea and Greg had fucked and sucked and snuggled all Sunday evening, and again in the wee hours of Monday morning before going to work. Andrea had nearly been late due to going home to change. She hadn't showered and said that by lunch she had to take off her crusty panties that were stiff with Greg's dried cum. For the remainder of the day she was commando under her dress, even as she sat across the desk from her boss, and in a large meeting where she had to stand in front of the room and give a presentation. When she finished her presentation she noticed a small pool of cum on the carpet and there was a shiny trail down her leg. Luckily, no one noticed.

--------

Friday finally arrived. It was the day I planned to have the threesome with Grant and Michael. I was a bit nervous for some reason. When the time came I headed across town to a hotel we had selected. The men were already in the lobby bar talking sports, some college team had just routed another and they were both supporters of the winning team. They were having an animated conversation, recounting the game.

"Hello, gentlemen, and I use that term loosely considering what you're about to do to me."

They stopped and turned to me with big smiles on their faces, then the smiles turned to looks of awe. I stood before them with my new silver hair shimmering in the light of the bar. I wore dark plum lipstick that matched my body-hugging dress. Sheer black stockings and black heels completed the look. They both looked me up and down.

"Holy fuck, Gina! You look fantastic!" Grant exclaimed.

"Yeah, good enough to eat," growled Michael, "and the hair! Is that a wig?"

I laughed. "Thank you, I'm glad you both approve of my looks tonight. And no, it's not a wig."

"Damn, you look incredible," said Michael as he looked me over again, "Here, have a seat between us." He moved over so there was one barstool between them and I took a seat, careful to pull my short skirt down.

Grant waved to the bartender and when she came I ordered a Manhattan. She was an attractive woman, mid-thirties, with blonde hair, and nice tits.

"So, are we doing this? No one's backing out on me are they? Getting cold dick?" I asked with a chuckle as the bartender walked to the midpoint of the bar to make my drink.

"I don't think there's a man alive who'd have cold dick if they were sitting here," said Grant. He placed a hand on my leg, just below the hem of my skirt.

"I certainly don't," added Michael as he placed a hand on the other leg.

After the bartender brought my drink and I had a sip, they both started inching the hem of my skirt up as their hands softly caressed my inner thighs. My breathing was becoming rapid so I took another sip of my drink to calm myself. I had not expected them to be so aggressive, we were in public! Figuring that they were going to touch me anyway I boldly raised my butt off the barstool a bit and slightly spread my legs. My skirt gathered underneath me and my pussy was now exposed to their probing fingers. I had not put on any panties before I left home, and no bra either.

As I settled back onto the stool, their fingers reached my steaming sex. They both ran their fingers on the outside at first but soon they were dipping between my lips, into my wetness. Each of them took one lip and spread me open and then touched my entrance with another finger. My eyes rolled back in my head and I quietly moaned. Michael took his hand from between my legs and licked his moist fingers.

"Mmmm, better than any cocktail," he said with an evil grin as he slowly slid his hand up my leg again, from my knee to my pussy. His fingers rejoined Grant's as they teased me. Grant had found his way to my clit and was gently circling it with two fingers.

The bartender had noticed that something was going on. She was standing several stools away but was watching us, a look of desire painted on her face.

"We have an audience," Grant whispered. He motioned for her to step closer. She came and stood in front of me, looking into my eyes while the guys teased me with their fingers. Having her standing there excited me even more. After a bit, she placed her elbows on the bar and, raising onto her toes, she looked down between my legs.

"Oh fuck, I guess there's a first time for everything," she said, glancing between my eyes and my crotch, "I've never had two men finger a woman here at the bar. I mean, one guy sure, I've even had a couple fuck when the bar is crowded. But this is a new one."

Soon, I felt an orgasm coming on so I grabbed the edge of the bar to steady myself. My eyes rolled back once again and my body quivered there on the barstool. The guys each held a shoulder as their fingers gently explored me. My orgasm passed, it was pretty gentle as orgasms go. Thankfully neither of them slid a finger up me or I might not have been able to keep it quiet. I softly kissed them both.

"Fuck, that was hot," whispered the bartender, licking her lips and looking into my eyes.

"Let's take this to the room," offered Michael, then looking at her, "bring us our check please."

"Oh no check, your drinks are free tonight," she said, still looking into my eyes, "you seem to be outnumbered, would you care for some reinforcements?"

"Sorry honey, once I'm through with them they won't have the energy for anyone else," I smiled.

Grant tossed a twenty on the bar for a tip. "Maybe some night you can sit on this stool," he said to her.

"Oh fuck, I'd like that, I'd like that very much," she said breathlessly, and we walked away.

Alone in the elevator, they both put a hand up my skirt and squeezed an ass cheek. Thankfully our room was only on the third floor or I might have been molested right there in the elevator. We quickly made our way to the room.

As we passed through the door, Grant led the way, I followed, and Michael was last. He closed and locked the door behind us. Grant and I had stopped part way across the room, in front of a sofa. Michael stepped behind me, kissed the back of my neck, and unzipped my dress down to the top of the skirt where the zipper ended while I held the dress on my shoulders.

Meanwhile, Grant was kissing my lips. He replaced my hands with his and slipped the dress down until my nipples were nearly exposed. Michael continued to softly kiss the back of my neck. I sighed deeply with pleasure. Grant slid the dress down to my waist and I took it from there, allowing it to pool on the floor and then stepping out of it. Grant let out a moan as he took me all in.

Michael placed his hands on my waist and continued to kiss my neck then gradually worked down to my shoulders. I laid my head back on his chest and he cupped my breasts. Another sigh escaped my lips as he fondled my breasts and took my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. They had been hard since they started touching me in the bar but now, under his touch, they felt like little stones.

In the meantime, Grant knelt and took in my scent with a deep breath before placing his tongue on my wetness. He spread my lips and dipped a finger into me, then two. I could feel myself nearly dripping. He gently slid his fingers in and out, giving me a slow, sensual fingering and causing me to moan the entire time. After several minutes he flicked and rubbed my clit and I quivered and moaned low and long.

I disentangled myself from them and walked over, sat down on the sofa, leaned back, and spread my legs.

"Come over here and eat my pussy, Grant. Michael, why don't you come to watch, you'll be eating this pussy next."

Grant kneeled in front of me and Michael wasted no time joining us. As Grant was dining on my pussy I moved one of Michael's hands to my tits, "Touch me," I told him.

I laid my head back and enjoyed myself, sighing and making tiny mewing sounds to encourage them. Michael took a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it and I moaned in pleasure. Grant gave me time to enjoy Michael's lips on my nipple, then gave my clit a hard suck and it sent me over the edge. I started quivering and grabbed his head, holding it against my pussy in encouragement. "I'm cuuuummmmiinngg," I moaned as I stiffened and then collapsed.

Grant rose and sat on the sofa next to me and kissed my other nipple.

"You're so good, you're bad, lover boy," I said with a devilish grin. "Michael, would you like to eat my pussy now?"

He just gave us a big grin and slipped down between my legs as Grant started giving my tits the attention they needed. Michael was a skilled cunnilinguist, darting his tongue between my lips and then to my clit. I moaned and sighed constantly. With him eating me like that and Grant sucking my nipples it wasn't long until I reached orgasm.

"Oh Michael, yes, yes, yes, suck my clit, oh you eat pussy so good, aaahhhhh, I'm cccuuummmiiinnngg!" My back arched as I spasmed and came on his face. Michael was so skilled at eating pussy that it was a harder orgasm than last.

"Three orgasms, and we've only just begun. A girl could get used to this attention," I said with a grin.

"What about us?" they both asked.

I grinned widely as I stood up and approached Michael.

"You first," I said, and I slowly removed his clothes. Unbuttoning his shirt, I kissed and lightly bit his chest, leaving behind splotches of lipstick. As I kissed lower, I knelt in front of him and he kicked off his shoes as I undid his belt and pants. I let them pool on the floor and I pulled his briefs down to his ankles. His fat cock bobbed in front of my face and I grabbed it and began stroking.

"Mmm, my how I've missed this cock," I moaned and then took it in my mouth and drove my lips to the base, leaving a ring of lipstick on him. I sucked him for a short while, my head bobbing up and down, and then I turned to Grant.

"Now we need you to get naked," I grinned.

I stood before Grant and undressed him slowly, just like I had done to Michael. When he was naked except for his boxers I felt his cock through the material. It was readily apparent from the wet spot that he was excited. I pulled down his boxers and again I had a cock bobbing in my face. I gave it a long lick from the base up to the head and engulfed him in my mouth while I swirled my tongue around his glans. Motioning Michael to come closer, I took his cock in my hand and stroked it, then kneeling between them I alternated sucking and stroking their cocks.

"Sit down on the sofa and relax Grant, I'm not done sucking you," I told him. I was on all fours between his legs and I looked up at Michael.

"Spit roast?" I asked. He didn't have to be asked twice, he knelt behind me, grabbed my hips, and rubbed the head in my wetness momentarily before placing it at my entrance and pressing into me. I moaned on Grant's cock as my lips spread and accepted him. Fuck it felt good to have Michaels's big cock spreading me again. Inch by inch he gave it to me as I moaned and gasped on Grant. Soon he buried his cock in me. I moaned deeply as I gobbled Grant's cock. We established a slow rhythm with a cock sliding in and out of each end of me and after several minutes I had Grant in quite the state, watching Michael fuck me while I groaned and slobbered and swallowed his cock had him nearly ready to cum. I couldn't have him ending this so soon and so I asked them to trade places.

When Grant knelt behind me, he put the head between my pussy lips, and then, in one fluid motion, he inserted his cock fully into me and held it there for a moment before he started pumping in and out. His cock was noticeably smaller than Michael's but it still felt fantastic. In the meantime, Michael had taken his place on the sofa and I took his cock in my mouth and sucked like a mad woman. They gave me another leisurely spit roast which I was thoroughly enjoying. Eventually, Grant sped up his thrusts and soon I was cumming again as I fucked my face with Michael's cock. Nearly simultaneously they flooded both ends of me. I felt the heat of Grant's cum deep inside me while Michael filled my mouth and I swallowed it all.

"Well," I giggled, "that was fun!"

"Fucking amazing," groaned Grant.

"Yeah, fucking amazing," Michael chuckled.

"Let's move this fuck party to the bed," I said, "Grant, do you think you can get it up again?"

'With your magic lips around me I think I can," he grinned.

Grant lay on the bed and I laid crossways as I began fondling and kissing his cock, it tasted like me. Michael joined us and slid his fingers into my sloppy wet cunt, I could feel the cum leaking out of me. It took a while but eventually, Grant's cock began to stir again and so I kissed it from base to head and then took it all into my mouth and worked my tongue on it as I felt it grow. It wasn't long before his cock began to invade my throat so I bobbed my head, breathing between strokes as I fucked my face again. Michael had found my g-spot and was tapping on it while his thumb circled my clit. I felt another orgasm approaching so I took a deep breath and slid Grant's cock down my throat, Michael drove his fingers deep and pumped them in and out as my body spasmed in pleasure. Spent once again, I laid my head on Grant's stomach and gently stroked his cock as Michael slowed his efforts in my cunt, allowing my orgasm to slowly recede. I looked back at him and saw his hard cock in his hand.

****

"Now that you're both hard I believe I need those cocks in me again, let's go to back the sofa," I grinned. I grabbed a bottle of lube from my purse.

"Sit here in the corner, Michael," I told him. He obliged and I squirted lube into my palm. Wrapping my hand around his hard cock I lubed it all as I massaged his balls.

"Mmm, that feels fantastic," he groaned.

"What comes next is going to feel even better," I said with a grin. I stood and turned around and handed him the lube.

"Get me nice and slippery," I said as I bent forward and spread my ass cheeks, "and keep that cock hard."

Michael dripped the lube between my cheeks before using his finger to massage my asshole. I motioned for Grant to come and put his cock in my mouth, he had been standing there stroking as he watched. As I took Grant into my mouth I felt Michael press his finger against me. I relaxed and he slid it in. For a few minutes, I sucked Grant's cock while Michael fingered my ass, but I needed more. I stood, extricating myself from their probing parts, and backed up to Michael. I reached back between my legs and took hold of his cock, then placed the head where his finger had been as I slowly took him into my ass. I moved up and down on him, taking a bit of his length at a time, moaning again on Grant's cock, until Michael's big cock was buried balls deep into me. I just sat there for a moment squeezing his cock with my muscles. He groaned with pleasure. With my asshole now accustomed to being filled, I began sliding up and down Michael's cock as Grant grabbed my hair and slowly fucked my face. I gave them another leisurely fucking, gobbling Grant's cock and massaging his balls as my ass rode up and down on Michael.

As much as I was enjoying another spit roast what I needed was a cock in my cunt to go along with the one in my ass. I leaned back against Michael and raised my legs, he got the idea and took hold of them behind each knee.

"Put your cock in my sloppy pussy, Grant," I growled.

He entered me slowly and in one smooth motion, he buried himself. With their cocks deep inside me, separated by only a few, thin membranes I groaned loudly and grabbed a throw pillow to stifle the noise. I was still breathing hard and moaning into the pillow as they began slowly pumping in and out. We soon had a rhythm established and it seemed that I was cumming continuously.

Michael whispered into my ear, "Are you ok my little tiger? Are you enjoying being filled with cock?"

I nodded vigorously. "Don't stop, please don't stop," I managed to say, "I'm cumming, I can't stop cumming."

I was pinned between these two sexy men, their cocks alternatively driving deep into me, my lipstick smeared all over the pillow, and my body quivering with delight.

"Fuck me faster, I want a good, hard cum," I moaned, "but don't either of you dare cum, I want this to last."

They sped their rhythm as I moaned, squealed, and quivered. It had been a long time since I'd had two men in me like this and their hastened thrusting soon had me driven over the edge.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck my ass and my sloppy pussy, I'm your fuck whore, use me, oh god yes, aaaahhhh, YESSS!" That last word came out as a scream and Grant yanked the pillow out of my hands as he roughly grabbed my head and planted his mouth over mine, stifling the noise. I was folded in half between them and enjoying the hell out of it as I came hard on their cocks. They gradually slowed their thrusting, bringing me down from my orgasm as I continued to twitch and moan.

"Mmm, you're such a slut, G," Grant whispered into my mouth as I panted, "such a nasty little fuck whore, just like you said."

"What's that say about you? You seem to enjoy fucking me," I smiled as I gazed into his eyes.

"I think it says that me, and Michael here, enjoy a great fuck, and let's admit it, you're one of the best," he grinned. He and Michael had returned to slowly fucking both of my holes.

"Ha, flattery will get you everywhere," I grinned, and then turned my head to kiss Michael, "Why don't you both take your pleasure out on me, fuck me good and hard now and then fill me with your cum."

"Is that a suggestion or a demand?" asked Michael.

"Oh sweet man, when a woman asks you to fuck her hard and cum in her you should never question her, you should just do it."

"Well, Grant," he said with a big smile on his face, "let's give this fuck whore a good pounding and see if we can't cum at the same time. Maybe she'll explode!"

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Grant grinned.

They began thrusting into me faster and faster. I could feel Grant's last load of cum being pumped out of my cunt and flowing down over Michael's cock, lubricating it as he pistoned into my asshole. In no time I was cumming again.

"Oh fuck, I'm cuuuuuummmmmiiinnnggg!" I squealed, "fuck me just like that, yes, cum in me, fill me up, yes, yes, yes, oh fuck, oh fuck, FUUUCCCKKK!"

My back arched and I spasmed on their cocks.

"Ready Michael?" Grant asked.

"Let's do it!" Michael exclaimed

My body was still tense and spasming as I felt them drive deep into their respective holes, grunting and throbbing in unison. The heat from their combined loads of cum was intense and I hit another high in my orgasm. By now I was beyond words and could only make nonsensical grunts as they pumped me full.

We sat there for a bit, a mass of sweaty flesh, as we caught our breath.

"Was it good for you, Michael?" asked Grant.

"Fucking fantastic, Grant. We should fuck whores like this more often," he chuckled, "but next time l get the pussy, ok?"

"Sounds fair, we'll just alternate, taking a different hole with each sweet piece of ass."

"Hey! What about me? Does anyone care whether I enjoyed it?" I snapped.

"NO!" they said in unison as they laughed.

"Oh, we know you enjoyed it," Michael chuckled.

"Yeah, I thought you might pass out!" Grant grinned.

"Funny, you guys are comedians. Now let me up before I'm permanently folded in half."

Grant pulled his softening cock out of me and it was followed by most of his cum. I looked down and watched as it flowed over Michaels's balls and pooled on the sofa cushion.

"That's going to leave a mark," joked Grant.

Michael let go of my legs and Grant helped me off him. As his cock popped out of my ass his cum dropped onto the sofa as well, mixing with Grant's in a big wet spot.

"There's a big shower in the bath, it should fit all three of us," I told them, "you both need to clean the messes you made on me."