Who's Being Pursued? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both grinned as we headed for the shower. Grant turned on the water and that's when we noticed there were two heads, one on each end. We all smiled and stepped under the warm water, Grant on one end, Michael on the other, and cum filled little me in the middle.

The guys each gathered a hand full of body wash from the pump bottles on the wall and began lathering my body. I was in heaven as I stood there between them and they ran their hands all over me. If I hadn't just had my brains fucked out I probably would have had another orgasm, but I was just too exhausted and fucked out. My body did not respond but mentally it was an exquisite pleasure. When Michael slid a soapy hand between my ass cheeks and washed his cum and the lube from between them I thought my body might snap out of it, but it did not. I have to admit that it did feel fantastic as his soapy fingers probed the hole that his cock had plundered just minutes ago.

With me all soaped up except for my face, hair, and cunt, Grant traded places with me and I finished washing. I'd had my eyes closed for a while as I washed my hair and face and I was shocked when I finished rinsing and opened them. There, under the other shower spray, stood the guys, cocks in hand, but not their own hand. They each had a grip on the other's cock and were slowly stroking them, their heads resting on each other's shoulders. Of course, they each knew exactly how to make the other feel good. I'd never seen two guys in mutual masturbation and I stood there transfixed at the sight. They were softly moaning but soon Grant spoke.

"I'm ready to cum," he whispered.

"Me, too. You first," said Michael, and he began stroking Grant's cock faster. In no time Grant grunted, threw his head back, and shot a stream of cum against Michael's thigh. I was shocked at how much cum Grant released. I had assumed he was drained after cumming in me twice.

"Your turn now, my friend, cum for me," said Grant as he stroked Michael's cock more quickly. Just like Grant, Michael soon grunted and shot his load. It was weak and didn't make it to Grant's thigh. That was more like what I had expected, and since Michael was the older one I was not surprised.

They stood there holding each other's cocks and breathing hard. I stepped over next to them and kissed their shoulders. They released their grip on each other's manhood and we all kissed under the spray.

"Fuck that was hot!" I said, "I've never seen two men jack each other before."

They both chuckled.

"It didn't start that way," said Grant, "We were both so worked up after running our hands over you, and we knew that the last orgasm took a lot out of you, so we each started stroking our own cock."

"And soon we both kinda decided at the same time to take hold of each other," explained Michael, "We became pretty intimate with each other's cocks while we were buried in you. There was very little separating us."

"At first it felt a bit weird but once we relaxed we both began to enjoy it, and, well, you saw the result. I've never done that before, have you?" Grant asked Michael.

"No, never, but I must say I didn't mind the help," Michael's face flushed as he admitted it.

"Me too," Grant blushed too.

"All right you two horn dogs, how about giving me a taste of what's left there?" I knelt and licked Michael's thigh where Grant's cum had been, the spray had washed most of it away. Then I sucked each of their cocks in turn, swirling my tongue around their heads and licking up what cum was there. I stood and kissed them both, sharing their mixed cum with them.

I was all clean so I stepped out of the shower and let them wash up. After about 30 minutes we had all dried and dressed in underwear and t-shirts. We lounged on the bed and watched TV for a bit but it wasn't long until we turned out the lights and fell asleep, me between these two handsome men that had plundered me so well.

-------

The next morning found us engaged in more sex. It started with me stroking their cocks but soon moved to me sucking on them. Grant asked for 69 so I straddled his face, lowered my pussy onto his mouth and he put his tongue to work. He ran it the length of my slit and dipped it into my entrance, probing my hole, before working his way slowly back to my clit and dancing his tongue there. While he was busy pleasing me, I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head as I gripped and squeezed the base. In no time we had each other moaning.

Michael sat on the bed and watched this and stroked his cock. Needing some relief, and watching my little puckered hole wink at him as Grant and I worked on each other, he grabbed the lube, applied it to his cock, and then to my hole. Positioning himself behind me the rubbed his head between my cheeks and placed the head against me just as he had last night.

Grant protested a bit, "Hey, you got to fuck her ass last night when is it my turn?"

"Snooze you lose," chuckled Michael as his head invaded me, "I'm fucking her ass and if you want some you'll have to take sloppy seconds."

With Michael plundering my ass again, and Grant's tongue working its magic, I was soon moaning on Grant's cock. He didn't seem to mind that he was being smacked on the forehead by balls with each thrust Michael made into my ass because he was eating me with abandon. We were a coordinated fucking sucking machine. Michael began to moan and I knew he was nearly ready to cum so I began rhythmically squeezing his cock. It wasn't long until he grunted and drove deep in my ass, releasing his load as his cock and my sphincter throbbed together.

As Michael pulled his waning erection out of me, Grant smacked my ass and said, "My turn!"

He slid out from under me and took Michael's position at my back door. I could feel cum beginning to seep out of me and Grant used it as lube, rubbing the length of his cock between my cheeks and then rubbing his head in it. He positioned his cock at my entrance and pushed in, giving me just a couple of inches. He alternated pulling out and sliding in, giving me a bit more of his cock with each thrust, and in no time his full length was buried in my ass. He began pumping in and out, slowly at first, and I began to moan. Three ass fuckings in two days, I hadn't had this much cock in my ass since my porn days and it felt great.

Having returned from washing his cock, Michael laid down on the bed beside me and reached between my legs to rub my clit.

"Don't make her cum too soon, I'm enjoying this," Grant told Michael.

"Just tell me when you're ready to fill her up, together we'll get her spasming on your cock," he said with a grin.

I was moaning and swaying my ass this whole time, I was enjoying this too, enjoying it so much that I began meeting Grant's thrusts, pushing back against him each time he drove into me. After a bit of this Grant stopped thrusting and I took over, fucking myself on his cock.

"I think she enjoys this," Michael said with a chuckle.

"I know I enjoy it," said Grant, "you should have my view! This is damn hot watching her fuck her ass on my cock. I think I'm ready Michael."

With that, Michael began circling my clit with two fingers, which was no small feat seeing as how I was pounding against Grant at a pretty good pace. In no time I was moaning loudly and quivering on Grant's cock as I repeatedly impaled myself. Michael sensed I was nearing the peak of my orgasm and he pinched my clit between his two fingers. That did it, there was no coming back. I thrust back against Grant and writhed against him, grinding myself on his cock. He grabbed my hips and leaned into me as he exploded in my ass, and for the second time in a matter of minutes, I felt the spreading warmth of cum in me as I collapsed on the bed, bringing Grant down on top of me. We lay there recovering from our orgasms as Grant softened in my ass.

"I take it you enjoyed sloppy seconds?" I asked Grant.

"Very much," he said to me, "but next time I get your ass first."

"How about next time you get my ass all to yourself?"

"That sounds even better," he said as he rolled off me.

"Guys, I feel well and thoroughly fucked. I appreciate the threesome," I said with a grin, "and I look forward to being your fuck whore again."