Who's my Good Boy? Pt. 01

Story Info
Keyholder trains her obedient doggy.
2.1k words
4
23.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaste235
Chaste235
17 Followers

Its been a long tiring day at work, and I arrive home late, walking through the door "Hey! I'm home!" I announce.

No reply comes from the flat.

Odd, I think, as my keyholder girlfirend usually calls back, I start to take off my shoes, this is when I spot a note, on top of the side table in the hall.

I walk over and open it, noticing the front of the note says, "Who's my good boy?"

"Tonight my good boy, you're going to be my pet, read the following instructions and do not break any of them, or there will be repercussions.

1. Dogs do not wear clothing, take all your clothes off, fold them and leave them on the table.

2. Dogs dont walk upright, you will remain on all fours, until I instruct otherwise. (there are some knee pads in the shoe cupboard so you dont get sore knees).

3. Dogs do not speak, you will remain silent unless I instruct and then you will reply in barks.

4. I don't want a misbehaving puppy, I want a good, well trained, dog. You will follow all instructions and commands without failure, any disobedience will be met with punishment.

5. Dogs wear collars and have tails, go to the bedroom and put on the collar and tail I have left on the bed for you.

I will be home at 20:45, and I want my dog waiting for me by the door, do not dissapoint me."

I look at my watch, 20:41, shit, I think, my heart jumping into my throat, I quickly strip all clothing, until im standing naked in my hallway with only my steel cage to cover my cock, I fold my clothes placing them on the table in the hall, I run to the bedroom.

20:43, I nearly fall through the door, and grab for the collar, a cheap woven nylon strap with a box on it, without thinking I click the clasp around my neck and search for the tail, its a black butt plug with a hard rubber tail attached, it'll look like my tail is upright the whole time, i quickly lube it up with my spit, not enough time for proper lube and practically ram it into my ass.

I look at the time again, as I do it flicks from 20:44 to 20:45, fuck! I run back to the front door, and just as I throw myself to all fours the key jangles in the lock and my keyholder lets herself in.

"Sorry I'm late! Oh!" she see's me on all fours panting like I've just run a marathon.

"Aren't you just the cutest little doggy!" she leans over and pets my head.

A dark cloud passes over her face.

"Where are you knee pads and why are you wearing a watch?"

"I'm..." SLAP!

My keyholder slaps me accross the face hard.

"Dogs. Do. Not. Speak!"

She lets out an exasperated breath.

"I'm going to change in the bedroom, when I get back I want a Dog waiting for me here, not whatever this is."

She storms off to the bedroom, I quickly remove my watch, chastising myself under my breath for being so stupid, locate the knee pads in the cupboard, put them on and wait.

I'm waiting only a few minutes when my keyholder returns, now in her lounge wear.

"Thats. Better" she says.

She lets out a big breath, and smiles.

"Follow me doggy" she walks into our living room.

I awkwardly follow her on my hands and knees, feeling the pressure of the plug in my ass as the little tail jiggles and my cock has started to grow within its tiny cage.

As I enter the room my keyholder calls.

"come and sit right here" she points to the floor infront of her.

I move round and do my best attempt to sit like a dog, and I look up into her eyes, which are hot with lust and satisfaction.

"Good boy. Now, I'm going to teach you some tricks, we will only do each one once, and you must remember the command word."

We spend the next few minutes running through my tricks:

Beg: I had to sit up on my knees/back legs and hold my hands up like a dog begging.

Play Dead: I had to roll onto my back and hold my arms/legs in the air.

Roll over: I have to do a full roll from all fours, onto my back and back onto all fours.

Present: I have to put my arms flat on the floor stick my ass up as high as I can.

"Good boy, now dont forget my commands!

I think all this hard work deserves a treat!"

She stands and pulls down her bottoms and panties in one movement, then sits back down spreading her legs to show her shaven pussy.

"Lick me doggy, and dont stop until I say so"

I hungrily dive into her pussy, she's wet and I can smell the sweat from the day clinging to her, which only increases my lust. Every minute that passes my cock strains against the cage begging to be freed.

I feel her hips bucking and grinding into me as I pleasure her with my tongue, deliving as deep as I can and hearing her call out "Good boy" and "keep going doggy".

After sometime and several orgamsms my keyholder says "Stop now" Sit back up obediently, with her juices still all over my face.

"That was very good doggy, I think ill have something to eat now, and I have another treat for you! But first, you've made a mess that needs cleaning up"

Hey eyes look down to the floor beneath me, I look and see a small pool of precum which still leaks from my locked cock.

I back up and lean down. I lick up my mess from the floor, the cold precum making my mouth taste salty and feel dry.

"Good Boy!" my keyholder exclaimed, "Now, Present!" I quickly jump into position, my ass held high and my face as low as I can get it.

"Stay!" my keyholder commands, then she stands and leaving her bottoms ans panties crumpled on the floor she walks through to our kitchen area.

I stay there unmoving for a few minutes, then I start to fidget, and I notice the crumpled panties on the floor in front of me, only a few centimetres away from my oustretched fingers.

I glance up to see if my keyholder is looking and quickly I grab them, moving the crotch area so it is under my nose, resuming the Present position I revel in the smell of my keyholder clinging to the thin fabric.

"Oh no! Bad boy No!" my keyholder has come back into the living room, distracted by her smell I hadnt noticed, I glance up at her without moving and she's holding a pasta bowl, and a small dog bowl. She puts the bowls down on the side table and snatches the bottoms from the floor, and panties drom beneath my nose.

"Naughty Boy! these are mine not yours!"

She throws them onto the sofa and turns back to me.

"This will be your only warning, don't take things that aren't yours"

She walks behind me and I feel her foot pressing against my balls.

"Break the rules one more time and I'll be breaking these pathetic little balls"

with that she kicks me once in the balls.

I groan loudly, the pain from my balls spreading through my stomach.

She walks back around me and picks up the bowls.

"Now. I have some lovely Pesto pasta with tomatoes and rocket, and you've got an extra special treat!"

She places the bowl on the floor infront of me.

Porrige, its a bowl of quite normal looking porrige.

I glance up at her slightly confused, she looks back at me and covering her full mouth with her hand she says, "Eat up doggy"

I lean over the bowl on the floor and start to eat the porrige, its difficult to try and lick it up or bite at it, but eventually I get the knack, I'm just chewing my first decent mouthful and thinking its a bit salty and that I should show my keyholder how to make good porrige on a free day, when my keyholder asks, "do you like it? remember doggies dont talk so bark once for yes and twice for no"

I bark once as I go in for my third mouthful, it's actually not bad once you get over the saltiness.

"Good" she smirks, "the secret ingredient is a mixure of yours and 2 of my bulls cum, plus your best friends too".

I stop mid mouthful, I don't know whether to swallow or spit it out, I look up at her, confusion on my face.

"Oh don't tell me you don't like it now", she says in mock annoyance, "you were just eating it happily, if you don't eat it up I'll have to invite your friend around again, only this time, you'll be making him cum with your tongue".

I hold for a second, do I eat what is probably more than 4 loads of cum, only some of which is mine, or, do I have my best friend come round and see me as I am, a little pet to be played with. I give in and swallow the porrige, diving back into the bowl for more, hoping my excitement will please my keyholder and that she doesnt notice my leaking cock.

"Good Doggy" my keyholder smiles and continues eating. We both carry on like this, until she has finished and I have licked the bowl clean.

"Oh wow you really liked that didn't you! Well good, I have lots more cum saved up in the freezer for you, if youre really good I'll let you try your friends as it is, without adding it to food, you'd like that wouldn't you doggy?"

Without even thinking I bark once, yes, and instantly my face turns red with embarassment.

"Oh don't be ashamed doggy, you're making me so happy, and his cum is delicious!" She smirks and heads into the bedroom leaving me with cum porride all over my face.

"Stay there doggy!" she calls from the bedroom.

I wait for her, my thoughts drifting to images of my keyholders bulls and my friend cumming all over me, I mean her! I shake my head as my Keyholder comes back into the room, she's changed, now wearing some trainers and a long overcoat, in her hands she holds a leash, a remote control, and a wash cloth.

She kneels before me and carefully wipes my face clean, as she does so saying "Now its time for your walk, and I don't want a dirty doggy covered in cum and porrige. I'm going to take you outside and for a little trip around the park, and just in case you're naughty, that little box on your collar, that you put on so willingly is a shock collar, if I press this button you'll get a little shock to remind you to stay in line.

I pale at the idea of going out in public like this, surely she's not going to have me walk down the stairs, outside and across the main road to the park like I am now!

She clicks the leash onto my collar and standing, starts heading towards the door, I'm still in shock as the lead goes taught, and without warning the collar beeps and a mild electric shock makes me yelp.

"I told you to be good, don't make me take it out on your balls instead" my keyholder stares down at me, controller in hand, "that was level 1, this collar goes up to 5, I'll be increasing it to 2 for now, next time I use it it'll be followed by 5 kicks to the balls".

She turns and goes to leave again, but I'm still in turmoil, unsure what to do, a much stronger shock brings me back down to earth as I cry out.

"Present!" my keyholder shouts, by instinct I put my face down, arms stetched out in front of me and ass in the air.

She sidles around me and gives me 5 swift kicks in the balls, each kick causing me to grunt in pain, she holds her shoe againt my balls and lightly shakes them with her toes, and walks back around, from my angle all I can see is her feet and ankles.

"Do not make me warn you again, we're going up to level 3 already, and Oh! look! you've dribbled a bit on my shoe, clean it!".

I can see the smear of precum on her white trainers, I tentatively lift my head and lick it from her shoe.

"Thats better, now! move!" She emphasises this with a yank of the leash and with my sore balls swinging between my legs I follow her out into the corridor.

Chaste235
Chaste235
17 Followers