Who's on Top? A Twisted Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm?" She sounded sleepy.

"Did you actually blow the desk guy? Javier? I mean, it's okay if you did."

She let out a throaty laugh. "I'm less offended you think I'd suck off a guy I just met than that you consider me such a crappy a negotiator. He did hold firm on the BJ for a while. Claimed the least he'd ever gotten for the room was sloppy head. He nearly had me convinced we'd reached his bottom line. I asked myself how bad it would be. I wouldn't even have to kiss him. Funny thing was, the fact I was seriously considering it made me take so long, he thought I was gonna walk. So, he said he'd settle for seeing my breasts."

"He said that?"

"Well, he called them tits. But yeah. He said it'd make his day, and we could have the suite. I remembered being on that beach when you said you weren't a prude."

"So, while I was in the bath, you went down there and..."

"Yeah. There's this little room behind the desk. He shut the door. Then the sneak pulled a twist. I believe in getting the most out of a deal, so I guess I give him credit. He held up his phone and said he wanted a picture. I said 'No way' but time worked against me. I wanted to get back up here, so I told him one shot, no face, and I got to verify."

"So..."

"I pulled up my shirt," she said simply, like telling me she walked the dog.

"You flashed your boobs," I said, not only wanting to make sure I understood but also, especially, wanting to hear her say it.

"I did. I flashed him. My boobs. He grinned like such a fool I wondered if he'd ever seen a pair. He got the photo. I checked it. No face. You and I are the only ones who could ever know it's me. Not like I have tattoos or birth marks."

I thought about that for a moment and said, "Well, he'll know, so that makes three of us. And don't forget the people on the island. I know the nude beach had a no phones policy, but I'm pretty sure some of them were taking mental snapshots."

She giggled softly. I could tell she was drifting off. "Okay, I'll give you that."

"Oh, and the guys you blew before we met..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she said, slurring her words as sleep overtook her exhausted body. She drew in a last, deep breath before succumbing and drawled, "They're all in fucking Ohio."