Who's Really in Charge Here? Ch. 01

Story Info
Isabelle takes Elliot's virginity.
3.2k words
4
21.9k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, honey. You looking for some company tonight?" I ask as a grey, beat up Camry pulls up to the curb. I think I've seen this car before, maybe I've fucked him before.

I lean over into the open window, my yellow tube top and very fitted black mini skirt clinging to my body. My hair, cut to just under my shoulders, falls in dark waves next to my head as I bend my waist. My high heeled knee high boots make it hard to lean over that far, but I'm used to the discomfort after turning tricks for two years.

"Um, as a matter of fact, I am. How m-much for the whole night?" the man in the driver's side asks. I can't get a good look at him since it's dark and he doesn't have any lights on in the car. I don't think I've heard his voice before, I normally remember those.

"Five hundred. Trust me, I'm worth it."

"Don't sell yourself so cheap. I'll pay s-seven. Jump in."

"Show me the money first," I say suspiciously. He reaches into his pocket and fumbles around in his wallet. He takes out seven one hundred dollar bills and shows them to me before putting them back carefully.

I open the door before he changes his mind and climb into the passenger seat. The grey upholstery on the seat looks freshly cleaned. I give him directions to one of the secluded spots I go to frequently and he puts the car in park.

I move close to him so I can get a clear view of his face under the dim lighting. He has nerdy looking glasses that rest on his cute button nose. His hair is a dark brown that's bordering on dirty blonde and falls down his forehead slightly. His eyes are brown with what I think are silver specks, though it's hard to tell for sure in this lighting. He seems to be very tall, though it's hard to know for sure since he's seated. If I had to guess I'd say six foot-three.

"How do you want this to go? Do you wanna lead, or do you want me to?" I ask, moving my hand to his knee.

He gets flustered and blushes. He clearly hasn't had much experience. He's really cute, if a little nerdy, so I'm surprised he isn't more confident.

"Uh, um, actually. I was hoping I c-could, uh, take you to a hotel..." he says awkwardly.

"Since you have me for the night, I think that's a wonderful idea," I smile and lean over to kiss his lips softly.

He doesn't kiss me back, he just sits there unmoving. I pull away, not wanting to rush what seems to be a very rare situation for him.

He quickly changes gear to drive. He starts driving towards the nicer part of town and I get confused.

"The hotels are the other way, babe," I say.

"Not the, uh, one I'm going to. I already b-booked a room for..." he clears his throat, "...this occasion."

"Alright," I reply cautiously.

We pull up to an Embassy Suites I didn't know even existed. This is a lot more fancy than the smelly, dirty, bug-infested hotels I'm used to.

"You booked a room here?" I ask in slight cautiously. I'm a bit suspicious, considering the state of the car he's driving.

"Y-yes. Do you not like it?" he asks nervously.

"Oh, sweetie. I love it... it's just that I'm not exactly dressed for this place."

"I thought you might say that," he replies with a small smile. He reaches back and pulls out some dark blue jeans and a sophisticated looking black blouse. He reaches back again and grabs a pair of new looking red high heels. "You don't have to, uh, wear this; I just thought you'd be more comfortable," he says nervously, turning away once I take them.

I take the clothes and quickly change. I coordinate my normal outfits to be easy to take off, so taking them off to but on the much nicer clothes is no problem at all. They fit surprisingly well... almost suspiciously well. I shove the few condoms I normally have in my pocket into the pocket of the new jeans I'm now wearing.

My body is very attractive, I know that. I may be a low level prostitute, but all the others give me glares when they see I'm working. They know that when I'm on the corner - my corner - they're not getting much money that night.

I don't mean to sound so self absorbed, but it's what I've seen and what I've heard that prove what I'm saying isn't bullshit.

I've had various pimps try to recruit me, knowing I'm money; but I work alone, and I like it that way. The other girls hate me, but are so intimidated that they stay away from what is known as my territory. I've ruined their "careers" by telling johns some rumors about them... so they stay a safe distance away.

I've had recurring clients try to "save me" from the streets, call me their "girl", I've even had two men propose.

I have a shapely body. My ass is about a handful and a half - per cheek. My hips are wide and seductive, but not too much so. I have 34D breasts and a skinny waist. My face isn't so bad either; my smooth skin and bright blue eyes compliment my full, pink lips. I'm a fucking catch.

We get out of the car and walk through the front door. I was right, he's about six-three, a whole foot taller than I am without any heels.

He goes to the front desk and I stay behind. He talks to the woman behind the desk awkwardly and she hands him a key to the room. I follow him to the elevator where he pushes the button to the third floor.

The elevator ride is tense. He stares in front of him and I'm trying to work him out.

Finally we get to our floor. He walks briskly to the door, opening it before I'm even standing by him. He closes it behind me and stands with his back against the door, facing me.

"If you're nervous, we can take it slow," I say, taking a step toward him.

"Yeah, let's do that," he replies. He pushes past me and sits on the red zig-zag patterned couch that's placed on the right side of the room. He stares at the TV that's across from the couch, waiting for me to sit down. The only other thing in this room is a side table on the right side of the couch. I walk over and sit a foot away from his left side. I've never seen anyone so shy before.

"Is it okay if I put a hand on your knee?" I ask politely, scooting closer to him.

"Y-yeah. I'd like that," he replies. I reach over and place my left hand on his right knee, moving my body to face his more. He sits like a statue and stares straight ahead. He begins to tap the couch with his right index finger, his nervousness taking control of his body.

"Hey, baby. It's okay. I'm here to do what you want. You don't have to be nervous."

"I, uh, this is, um, my first... that kiss you gave me was... my first," he says, closing his eyes.

I sit there, suddenly concerned about how young he looks. I can't fuck a minor. I think he feelsmy change in demeanor because he reaches into his back pocket to pull out his wallet.

"If you're worried ab-bout my age, I'm twenty-three. Here's my ID," he opens his wallet and shows me. I confirm his age and check out his name: Elliot Carter. He doesn't have a middle name.

"I was starting to get a little worried," I laugh lightly.

"You've seen mine, now, uh, show me yours. You look pretty young too, I don't wanna get in troub-ble for... being with... a minor."

I pull out my wallet, smiling slightly athis inability to bring up sex in a normal fashion. I show him my ID and he smiles.

"Isabelle M-may James, nineteen years old. Very pretty," he smiles, looking directly at me for the first time.

"Thank you, Elliot."

"I thi-ink I'm ready now," he says, his voice still shaky.

I lean forward and kiss him, not wanting him to have a second to doubt. I keep my actions soft and slow, making sure he has time to stop me if he needs to.

I lean more into him, softly pushing him onto his back on the couch. I reach my right hand up to play with his hair. My left leg is dangling off the couch.

"Why don't we go to the bed, huh? It'll be much easier if we have space to move around," I suggest. He clears his throat and nods awkwardly. He's blushing a very bright shade of pink, making me smile a little.

I get up and pull him with me. We enter the room and I scan it quickly. The red comforter on the bed looks like it's been washed recently, which is way more than I can say about the hotels in my area. There's a TV across from the bed that I bet actually works. There's another door on the other side of the room that I'm guessing is a bathroom.

On the nightstand I look at the clock and see that it's already 2:10 am. I didn't realize how late it had gotten.

I guide Elliot toward the bed, then push him onto it softly. I let him get comfortable

I climb onto the bed, kicking off my heels in the process. I straddle him and he looks up at me like I'm some sort of goddess. I lean down and kiss him softly, moving my right hand up to his face to deepen the kiss. He places his hands lightly on my sides, right above my hips. I place my hands on his and move them up slowly to grab my boobs. His breathing hitches and he has a look of shock on his face.

"Do you like feeling my tits in your hands?" I ask, looking down at him with a smile.

"Y-yeah I do," he replies with a stutter. I push my body closer to his so my tits fill his hands just a bit more.

"They would feel much better if my shirt was off," I say mischievously. He looks up at me, probably expecting me to take off my shirt. I grab his hands and place them on either side of my shirt, then lift my arms up slightly.

"Oh, you want m-me to take it off," he says quietly. I nod and he leans up to lift the shirt over my head.

"Now your turn, baby," I say as I reach for his shirt hem. He gets a little flustered, but I continue taking his shirt off.

I lift it over his head with a bit of a struggle on his part. I smile when I see that his body is just as sexy as the rest of him.

"Why are y-you smiling?" he asks nervously. I think he's worried I'm laughing at him.

"Because you're fucking sexy, Elliot," I reply. Maybe that'll get him to stop acting so pathetic.

"You really think so?" he looks at me with big puppy dog eyes.

"I really do. Now, let's get rid of those pesky jeans you're wearing."

I move to sit by his left side so I can unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants. I reach into his pants and grab his semi hard cock in my left hand, making him shiver. I move my hand up and down, stroking him as he closes his eyes.

I stop my ministrations to pull off his pants and underwear. I pull off his shoes and socks too, leaving him completely naked while I still have my pants on.

I look at his cock and smile. He has a beautiful-looking seven inch cock, thick and veiny. It's the kind of cock that would make any girl swoon.

I've never really enjoyed sex that much. I can't cum when I'm with someone. Men this day and age just don't know how to please a woman. So, normally after a night working my corner, I go home and finger myself until I cum. All these moans I make are completely fake. The noises I make and the tensing of my body when I "finish" are all rehearsed and a 100% lie.

I do think about some of my more attractive clients while I finger myself, however. I think Elliot will turn out to be one of my top choices. His cock and his sexy body... mmm.

He looks at me with a combination of lust and anxiety, making me smile.

"C-can we maybe, uh, turn the lights off?" he asks.

"Don't you wanna see my body? I'm not gonna judge you hun, I promise," I reply.

"I do wanna see your body, I'm just a l-little bit nervous."

"I understand, baby. Let's keep them on for now and we'll see how you feel when you're inside me."

I lean down to kiss him before he has the chance to protest. He breathes in sharply, then lifts his hands up to touch my bare tits. I bite his lower lip and he moans softly.

I lay on my back suddenly and look at him sideways, "Come take my pants off," I say, more as a command rather than a suggestion.

He sits up and unbuttons my jeans, pulling them off with only a little resistance.

"Fuck, Isabelle. You're s-so hot," he stutters.

"Thanks, baby. Now come here so I can kiss you," I respond. He moves up and kisses me softly.

I wrap my arms around his neck and bite his lower lip again, getting the same response as before. I reach over to my pants and grab a condom for later. I place it on the nightstand then look back up at him.

"I know this is your first time, so let's not rush it. I want you to feel good," I say, looking into his eyes.

"W-we have all night, right?" he laughs lightly.

"That's right," I smile with him. I lift my legs up to wrap around his waist, pulling his body closer. His dick is resting on top of my pussy, getting harder by the second. His hips start to rock involuntary.

I roll him onto his back so I'm on top, straddling him. I lean down and kiss his neck softly. He reaches his hands up to my hips again, slowly stroking his way up my back. He grabs my tits, a little more roughly than before. He's starting to get into this.

I nip at his neck and he gasps. I do it again and he squeezes my boobs harder. I smile into his neck then nibble his earlobe. He moans lightly and his hips buck against my body, lifting me up with his movement.

"Do you like that, baby?" I ask with a smile.

"Yeah, I r-really do," he replies, mirroring my smile.

"You're very attractive. I don't know how you haven't had sex before," I say, somewhat cautiously.

"I'm not very good with girls..." is his response. Before I can ask any more questions, he kisses me softly. I kiss him back then use my tongue to pry his lips open. I kiss him deeper, feeling his dick throbbing against my pussy.

"Do you want to be inside me now, Elliot?" I ask him.

"M-more than anything, Isab-belle," he replies nervously.

"How about you call me Belle? It's easier to say when you're moaning," I smile and bite his lip. He giggles in excitement.

I reach across the bed and grab the condom off the nightstand. I sit up and open the packaging then roll it onto his cock with skilled ease. He looks up at me nervously so I lean down to kiss him.

I reach down and aim his cock at my entrance. He smiles into the kiss as I let my hips fall slightly.

I allow just an inch into me, then lift my hips up enough to where he's almost all the way out. I push him into me again, this time allowing another two inches in. I pull up so he's almost completely outside of me. I pause and stop our kiss. I look down at him and bite my lip as I slam my hips down against his, sheathing his entire length inside my warm pussy. Right after this, I begin to fuck him hard and slow.

"Fuuuuck! Mmm Belle, that feels so fucking good," he almost yells. I pause halfway down his cock.

"Be careful, baby. We have neighbors... you don't want them to come knocking at our door, do you?" I ask him. He quickly shakes his head.

I push my hips back down against his, then continue my fucking. I lean forward and kiss his lips softly. I reach my left hand up to run through his hair, which makes him moan slightly.

"Belle, I think I'm getting close," he says with a little bit of shame. I rest against his hips and look down at him.

"That's alright, hun. We have all night to go again if you want. How would you like to finish?"

"Can we try it with you on your back? That way I'll have control," he replies.

"Of course," I smile and get off. I lay on my back and he sits up, staying next to me on his knees as I open my legs for him. He looks like he needs to be told how to go about fucking me. Has this guy ever watched any porn? You'd think he'd know something... anything!

"Come here, babe. Lay in between my legs," I coach. He quickly follows my orders and manages to aim his cock into my pussy. He shudders with pleasure and I can tell he's been holding in his orgasm for quite a long time.

"Fuck, it won't take me long to come like this," he says. He thrusts into me rhythmically for about a minute, then his thrusts become spastic as he cums inside the condom.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck Beeellle!" he yells as he finishes. His whole body tenses for a few seconds, then all of a sudden he goes limp. He falls onto my body and it gets hard to breathe.

"Elliot?! Get up!" I yell, trying my hardest to push him off me. When I can't push him off I decide to try to roll him off, which works a lot better. When I'm free from under him I watch his chest to see if it rises and falls. I see it moving slowly which means he's alive, that's for sure. I don't know why he would've died from an orgasm, but I guess you never know. I look down at his face, which is unmoving... he's passed out cold.

I try to shake him awake a few more times, but he won't wake up. I look at the clock on the nightstand to see that it's 2:30 am. If he's not going to get up then I might as well get some sleep in this nice hotel room.

I pull the blankets back and cover Elliot up, then slide under them myself. I lie down on the other side of the bed and fall asleep quickly.