Who's seducing who? Pt. 02

Story Info
Son discovers dad has feelings for him.
4.3k words
4.63
5.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: please note the follow story, people and scenarios are fictional. All characters are also over 18 years old. This is just meant for fun.

PART 2: The leaky faucet

It's been a week since my "accidental" shower with dad and he was surprisingly quiet and distant. Not the mood I expected from him, he actually looked sad.

I walked into the dining room where he was working on his laptop.

"Dad, are you ok? You seem down the past few days. Is anything wrong?" I asked.

"Hi Mike, not sure what is going on, maybe it's just work stress. I'm under a lot of pressure lately, but don't worry about me, I'm sure it will pass soon."

"I have seen you worried and under pressure before, this looks different. If you need to talk, I'm here for you."

"Thanks son, like I said I'm fine, but thanks for the offer."

I walked back to my room to play Xbox and kill some hours.

****

It was a Thursday afternoon and I had written my test at college earlier the day and now I had no other plans.

Just as my console began to boot up, it dawned on me that I haven't checked his profile on that incest forum for a few days.

I unlocked my phone and headed to my favorites tab. I had earlier saved the link to his profile under "Game News & Updates" for easier access later.

JackJack69 still only had the one post asking the community for suggestions about his situation, which by now had almost 8 pages worth of comments.

It also indicated that he had last been online 34 minutes ago, so he was clearly keeping up with what was said.

I clicked on the thread link and scrolled down to the replies section to start reading.

Very quickly it became obvious why he had been down the past few days.

It was just page after page of filth from trolls. No one actually gave advice or even remotely tried to be helpful or understanding.

It was just reply after reply of "just fuck him already", "don't be a pussy and take what you want", "breed the bitch" or "let me have him and I'll give him a good time".

You know, that kind of stuff.

I felt bad, he opened his heart seeking advice and this was the only response he got.

When I read the final reply, I clicked on the reply button myself and started typing as Cali_Dreamz1967, the profile I created on the first day of my discovery.

"Don't listen to these trolls, there is nothing wrong with having these feelings. It's natural and I know how you feel. I've been there myself and I hope you get what you are looking for."

I clicked reply.

I put my phone down and got back to my game.

****

About 2 hours later my phone beeped.

It was a private message from JackJack69.

"Oh shit", I thought, "what's going on now? Why is he contacting me?"

I put the controller down and picked up my phone.

Sure, my account was anonymous just like everybody else's, but my heart was still racing.

"Hey Cali_Dreamz1967, I read your reply to my post. Thank you for the kind words and trying to understand my situation. You have no idea how much your message meant to me today!"

Just as I thought, this was the real reason he was so down.

"I bet you most of the people on here have never had real incest sex before. Just a bunch of perverts and trolls." I replied.

"I've been where you are now years ago, it does get easier. Luckily for me my feelings were reciprocated." I added.

His response came quickly.

"You mean you actually did it? For real? You had sex with your son?"

"Yes, we slept together many times. I would not call it sex, we made love. We loved one another deeply and had a physical and mental connection. It took some time though, probably a year to reach that point. That is not a line you can easily cross and when you do, you can never go back to how things were. Whatever the outcome might be." I lied in return.

"I'm so glad you have that kind of relationship with him. That is exactly what I want with my son as well. But I'm scared of losing him if I make my feelings known and he reacts negatively."

"I had. I had a son." The lies started to pour out of me like water.

"Unfortunately it was not meant to be for us. I lost him 2 years ago in a senseless drunk driving accident. I'm still not over it and probably never will be. Not only did I lose my son, but the love of my life as well."

I don't know where all these lies were coming from or why I even said all these things.

"My heart breaks for you, that is terrible to hear!" he replied.

"I apologize, I didn't know he had passed. I would not know what I would do without my son. That is why I'm so scared of acting on my feelings."

"But some of the best things in life can only be gained if you go after it. And sometimes you actually get what you wish for." I tried to encourage him.

You won't scare me away dad. I wanted this just as badly as you, maybe even more.

"Thanks for the chat Cali_Dreamz1967, your words mean so much to me today. I deleted my post and all the comments. I'm done with these trolls."

He was busy ending the conversation.

"Would you mind if we chat sometime in the future? About, you know, crossing that line? I have never done this kind of thing and maybe you can guide me a little? I'll understand if you don't want to." he asked nervously.

"Sure thing JackJack69. If I can help you in any small way, I will :)"

This was perfect, I would be able to find out what he was planning and use that to my advantage.

Suddenly I had a big grin on my face, smiling from ear to ear.

He clearly wanted to take things further to test the waters between us and I would have a backstage pass to the show.

One thing that was important to me though, was to take things slow.

I wanted to tease him.

I wanted to give him just enough to drive him wild, make him frustrated, see just how horny I could make him until he can no longer contain himself.

All this without actually "crossing that line". Yet.

Sometimes the journey could be just as fun as the destination.

Within just a few days, I had gone from being a straight 19 year old man to actively planning the seduction of my 48 year old father.

Or more accurately, helping him to seduce me.

Just thinking about it made the dormant beast in my shorts come alive.

****

An hour later my dad called me into the kitchen.

"Dinner is ready, I ordered us some tacos".

We sat down at the dining room table where he had worked earlier while looking so sad.

His whole demeanor seemed to have changed from what I saw earlier the day.

"Well, you seem cheerful dad." I said between bites.

"You know what son, I feel better. I actually feel much better. I let others get to me. Fuck 'em!" he laughed.

"That's the spirit, glad you feel better. Remember what I said earlier, if you need to talk I'm here for you."

"Thank you Mike, maybe one day. Some things I just need to figure out on my own."

I changed the topic and we spend the rest of the meal talking about basketball.

We both loved the game but neither of us played good enough to really be competitive with anyone, except ourselves.

We shot some hoops in the backyard from time to time, but most of the time it was just me with him looking on.

That's how all of this kind of started, me shooting hoops, according to his post on that forum.

I loved wearing these grey loose-fitting basketball shorts around the house. It kept me cool and I enjoyed the feeling of the silky soft fabric on my skin.

You could always see the bulge in my shorts and sometimes even the outline of my cock's crown pressing against the soft fabric.

It never dawned on me that this was the reason why my dad watched me play. It turned him on so much.

I did this most Saturday mornings before it got really hot outside.

After dinner we got up and watched a movie. It was getting late and I had school in the morning.

At least it was Friday the following day, so the weekend was just around the corner.

"Good night dad, I'm off to bed. Sleep well."

"Night son, you too. I love you."

"Love you too dad."

****

My alarm woke me up and "07:30" flashed on the little red screen.

I got up and started my morning routine with a shower.

I left the bathroom door open as usual.

We never closed the door when either of us took a shower, just when someone needed to take a shit.

We were two straight guys and nothing ever happened between us that would have caused that "rule" to be changed.

I noticed dad peering secretly around the corner, trying to steal a glimpse of my nakedness.

After his chat with Cali_Dreamz1967 the afternoon before, he was back to his old self.

I pretended not to see him.

Although this excited me very much, I also loved the tease.

Keeping my back towards him at all times.

He had to be satisfied with what I wanted him to see.

I imagined him silently screaming in his mind "turn around Mike, just let me see that cock".

I turned the tap off and put a towel around my waist.

He was gone.

I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning dad, you sleep well?", I asked.

"Morning Mike, yeah I'm well rested and ready for the day. Just making us some breakfast. You sleep well?"

"Slept like a baby."

He was standing behind the kitchen island, trying to hide the hardon in his pants from spying on me minutes earlier.

We ate breakfast, mostly in silence and I left for class.

****

About two hours after I arrived at school, my phone beeped.

It was another private message from JackJack69.

"Hey, you said yesterday you would be open to help me win over my son. Are you still keen?"

I quickly replied.

"My offer still stands. What's up?"

It took some time to get his next message.

"Well earlier this week, Tuesday to be exact, I showered with my son. Actually, he showered with me! He was late for school and couldn't wait for me to finish my shower and just got in with me. He scared the shit out of me at the time, but secretly it drove me wild inside. Of course he doesn't know how I feel about him so in his mind it was just a shower. Although we were standing back-to-back at first I could not help myself, I wanted to see him in all his glory. I would secretly look over at him when he was busy washing his face and hair. I had to hide my raging hardon because I would not be able to explain it to him otherwise. Then it happened!!! He was busy washing his body with a bar of soap when it fell on the ground and he bend over to pick it up. Or tried at least. I nearly gasped out loud involuntary. There was my son, bend over, his soapy wet asshole a few inches away from me. The water ran down his crack and over his balls, which were swaying gently below it. It felt like time stood still in that moment and that my heart was going to explode in my chest. When he got out shortly after I stayed behind and stroked my cock furiously, replaying that scene over and over in my mind. I came so hard I nearly fainted. I was actually concerned he heard something. I lost total control in that moment, but I don't think he did. He's been acting normal since."

This was a long message and it clearly had the impact on him that I had intended.

The message continued.

"The problem is, ever since that morning I can't get that sight out of my mind. I jerk off probably 4 or 5 times a day thinking about it. Just two hours ago he was taking his morning shower and I had to spy on him again. It's driving me insane. I need to see his cock!"

"Damn dad, I knew you wanted me, but you clearly lusted for me even more" I thought to myself in class.

I replied immediately.

"First off, wow! Your message just got a rise out of me! Remember, crossing that line is dangerous and I would suggest you take your time. That being said, I also want to help you in some way."

I continued.

"Is there another way you can see him naked? Does he sleep in the nude or skinny dip in the pool? Are there other things he does that turn you on?"

I wanted him to find a solution to his problem.

He was silent for a few minutes, then his next message came.

"He does shoot hoops in the backyard every Saturday morning. I always watch as he wears these soft grey trunks which showcases his cock bulge with every jump and dribble. That's actually the thing that started this whole mess. It's so fucking sexy to watch."

"Well maybe you can do something with that?" I suggested.

Some time passed again, then my phone beeped again with his reply.

"I think I might have something in mind. Will keep you posted. Thanks for helping out!"

"No problem, keep me posted."

Ok dad, so what have you planned for me? Just knowing that something is in the works made my cock twitch.

I heard nothing from JackJack69 for the rest of the day.

****

The blinds in my room were open and the sun hit me straight in the face, waking me up.

It was Saturday and better yet, dad might have something planned.

The anticipation was killing me.

I got up and took a shower, but dad wasn't there trying to get a glimpse of me again.

I dried myself off and got dressed in my room. Putting on my soft grey loose fitting basketball trunks.

The ones that dad also liked my wearing so much.

I went downstairs and he was already there making breakfast. Eggs on toast with OJ.

"Morning dad, you sleep well?"

He looked up and noticed the bulge between my legs immediately.

I might have been slightly more excited than normal, so it was more prominent than ever.

"Morning Mike, not really. I was constantly awake last night. Did you sleep well?"

"I could have slept through a air raid last night. What was keeping you up dad? Nothing serious I hope?"

"No, nothing to worry about. My brain just didn't want to switch off. Ideas running through my mind all night, you know, for work."

I knew it wasn't work related.

"Ok cool" I replied.

****

We almost finished breakfast when I saw his big red toolbox on the floor, next to the kitchen sink.

"And that?" I pointed towards the toolbox.

"Oh that, the uhm, faucet is loose. Need to fix it this morning."

His voice sounded nervous all of a sudden.

"Weird, it was fine last night when I used it."

I didn't say that out loud of course.

"You need a hand with it?" I offered my services.

"No I'm fine, I'll cope. Go and shoot some hoops, I'll join you in a bit."

What was he planning?

He got up and walked towards the toolbox.

"Ok dad, see you later. Wanna try some three pointers today" I said while walking down the back porch steps.

****

I was outside for maybe 5 minutes when he came out.

"Mike, on second thought. You still want to give me a hand?"

"Sure dad, be there in a sec."

When I got to the kitchen sink both doors below it were open and there were tools laying around on the floor and kitchen counter.

"Take that adjustable wrench on the counter and tighten it around the base of the faucet." he instructed me.

"The damn things keeps turning when I try and tighten the nut below."

"Or maybe I'm trying to tighten the wrong one. I'm no plumber you know." he joked.

He got down on the floor, turned around onto his back so he could face upwards and leaned back into the empty space below the sink.

His face was just hidden from view.

I had the wrench around the base of the faucet as he instructed and was standing to the right of where he was laying.

"You see the problem dad?" I asked.

I was starting to figure out what he was planning.

Clever boy.

"It's one of two nuts that I need to tighten, but it's not working. It's just turning the whole time."

"You sure you are holding the faucet securely at the base?" he asked from below.

"Maybe you should change your position. Should give you a stronger grip when you have a wider base." he suggested.

I knew what he was asking for, without him actually asking for it.

I obliged and lifted my left leg over and placed it on the other side of his body, straddling him in the air.

"Hmmmm let's see", he said.

"Nope. Still doing it. Let me try something else." came a few seconds later.

"Would you mind moving your left leg a bit son? It's in the way."

No it wasn't, but I played along.

I moved my left leg towards his head and placed it on the inside of the cabinet, a few inches off the ground.

"Don't move!" he shouted suddenly.

The words coming up from between my legs.

"I can see it clearly now."

"I mean the problem."

His voice was racing with excitement.

I bet you can dad, I bet you can now clearly see what you wanted to see with this elaborate scheme of yours.

The scheme that kept him awake the whole night.

And I didn't mind giving it to him.

My heart was beating in my chest as well, knowing my own father made up this whole scenario, so he could have a look up my shorts and at my cock.

He used basketball to his advantage.

"Let me just tighten this one nut, then we're done" he said a few moments later.

I could hear him fumble around below and making noises, but we both knew there was nothing the fix in reality.

"Just need to test if it's sealed properly. We don't want a leaky faucet now do we?"

"No dad." I replied.

"Open the tap and look closely at the base of the faucet if any water leaks out, I'll check from below."

He clearly wanted to have a longer look at my manhood, so I leant forwards slightly to "inspect" the faucet better.

What happened next, I did not expect.

Or maybe he was just thinking on his feet.

I saw his right hand move and he took his phone out of his trouser pocket.

"You checking son, seeing any leaks?" he asked again making sure I wasn't paying attention to him below.

"Yeah I'm looking, not seeing any leaks."

"Give it another 30 seconds or so, just to be sure."

His phone slowly rose up towards my open trunk leg. Then a brief flash of light, then another.

I don't think he thought the flash would go off.

"Did you see anything now?" he asked nervously.

Scared that I might have seen the camera flash go off.

I did obviously, but I wasn't telling.

"No leaks so far, I'll keep looking." I reassured him.

I shift my weight slightly, giving him a better view of my shaved cock and balls dangling down from above in my trunk leg, just inches away from his camera lens.

Then there were another view flashes of light.

Ok dad, you had your fun.

Although I was loving this, I could feel the blood starting to rush into my cock with excitement.

I couldn't risk things now by getting a hardon.

"Looks like you fixed it dad, don't see any leaks." I said and I closed the tap again.

I pulled my left leg back over his body and placed it next to my right, ending his photoshoot without notice.

"You need any more help from me or can I go? I just remembered I wanted to go to the mall today. A new game came out I want to buy."

"Thanks son, I got exactly what I needed from you. You were a great help." he said with a smile on his face.

"No problem, just need to get changed then I'm off to the mall." I said as I went upstairs to my room.

My dick growing bigger with each step.

I could hear him putting his tools back into the toolbox behind me.

****

I quickly jerked off, thinking about my unplanned exhibitionist photoshoot.

This was not what I expected him to do at all, but he worked with what he had and I was kind of proud of him.

The photos were a nice touch, a bit risky yes, but something he could go back to anytime when his frustrations became too much.

Now we both had photos of each other's cock and used them while pleasuring ourselves.

Suddenly my cock erupted inside the old sock I was using as a cum rag.

With each thrust of my hips another stream of jizz filled the sock until my balls were drained.

These orgasms were intense. Much more than any girl had ever given me.

12