Who's seducing who? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I changed my clothes and left the house, although I had no intentions of going to the mall.

I just needed to get out the house and process the events of the morning.

****

I drove around aimlessly and ended up at a public park a few blocks from my house.

I sat on a bench looking at the other people.

Jogging, walking their dogs or doing whatever normal things people do at the park on a Saturday morning.

If they knew what I just did and where planning to do, they would probably have chased me away.

I chuckled a bit.

I sat there a while just minding my own business when my phone beeped in my pocket.

I unlocked the screen and it was another private message to Cali_Dreamz1967 from JackJack69.

The subject line simply read: "My plan worked :)"

I opened the message and read its contents.

"Thanks for the suggestion yesterday. I came up with an idea to see his dick and it worked out just as I envisioned. This will teach him to go commando around me. See for yourself, it's the least I can do for your assistance."

I clicked on the attachment.

There was a brief popup loading screen as the attachment downloaded over the slow mobile network.

And there it was!

I was looking at a closeup of my own shaved cock and balls.

A shot clearly taken from below, the flash exposing them perfectly. Leaving nothing to the imagination.

"Damn dad, not bad, not bad at all." I said softly.

"I can see why it drove you mad, that is a thing of beauty! Whatever you did clearly worked. Now you can look at it whenever you want. I hope you will enjoy the photos for a long time." I congratulated him.

His reply came about 10 minutes later.

"I'm already busy enjoying them!"

There was another attachment.

I opened it also.

It was a photo of my father laying naked on my bed.

His knees were bend 45 degrees and spread eagle as much as his 48 year old hips would allow. His rigid cock pointing straight up in the air, still in his grip.

There were cum splashes visible on his chest, right hand and the grey fabric wrapped around his member at the time.

Wait, I knew that fabric. It was my grey basketball trunks I wore earlier!

The fucker jerked himself off using my trunks. The same trunks that surrounded my cock and balls in the photos on his phone.

"You are a dirty, dirty old man" I thought as a smile formed on my face.

Gonna to love to see what happens next between us.

"Well, I can see you enjoyed yourself very much!" I replied again.

"By the way, you've got a hot cock too and maybe one day your son will lick that cum from your shaft. It's something you will never forget!" Cali_Dreamz1967 replied a final time.

I wanted to tell my dad I loved looking at his hard cock and wanted to take him in my warm wet mouth so badly.

But I couldn't, or not until I have had a lot more fun with him.

On a side note, now I also had another photo of his cum covered cock. A much higher resolution photo than his profile picture.

And knowing the cum on his chest and dripping from his cock was meant for me, excited me even more.

"Today was a good day." I said out loud.

"A step in the right direction."

He had finally started to act on his feelings and with my guidance, who knows what might happen next.

END

12