All Comments on 'Who's the Bitch Now Ch. 02'

by goosebbv

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wrong category

This should be in nonconsent.

deepthroatsubdeepthroatsubalmost 13 years ago
I DISAGREE

This story is merely about a dominant woman ushering a man, who clearly does not understand that he is a natural submissive, into a world where he will have all of his sexual needs met if he would give over to his submissive nature. He is only hindered by his fear of what others will think. In order to be totally free she must break him down to lower than he could possibly imagine so that he can relish in letting go. That clearly screams BDSM. i remember the first time Master had me to eat another woman's pussy. i was convinced it was the nastiest thing i could ever do and i was reluctant to do it but i wanted to please him so i did it. Just as in the story he is reluctant to venture this far but he clearly wants to please her because of how he describes the scenario and his feelings toward it. he is not reluctant so much as he is confused and afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is the BIGGEST BULLSHIT of a story ever.

It makes no sense at all. Someone's anger just doesn't wane. The writer clearly must be a woman for she's not understanding the gentleman's feelings through this.

freemic3040freemic3040over 12 years ago
Don't be discouraged!!

I LOVED your story!!! Wish i would find a girlfriend to "force" me to do what she wanted!!! Please write more to this story!!!!

Can't wait to read more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story!!!!

This is a perfect story for bi curious men. By forcing him into it.... it keeps him from being "gay"... but get all the pleasure of a man and a woman. Making him eat the cum out of her hand was a great touch, along with the surprise of a man being inside him.. not the strap on. Using the video game as leverage is always great.... and sexy . I was rock hard the whole story. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story!

Can't wait for the next episode! More more more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dumb shit story

Lame as Fuck. Goddamn fag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Again

Bring the pain. The things to bind her are right there. She won't last 5 minutes. And you'll get the tapes and their computers. No problem. She hasn't thought this through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Request for a 3rd and final chapter

I know this story is very old but you have to write a 3rd and final chapter where Steve gets his revenge by beating up both Kylie and Beth and breaking up with Beth. Steve did a wrong thing but what Beth did was rape him by bringing in another person, then she blackmailed and raped him again by videotaping and then cheated on him with Kylie, this is a physical and mental harassment. I went through something similar but wasn't able to get my revenge but I hope Steve does, he should make them his bitch now. As for the story it was very realistic and relatable, that's why I'm asking for another chapter.

rixelsrixelsover 9 years ago
DO YOU EVER FINISH ANYTHING

?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

She sends him a text threatening blackmail? Could she have been any dumber? Could this story have been any worse. The whole premise is ridiculous. Horrible and unfinished to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Loser Bullshit!

Perverted minds where idiot college kids do the damnedest shit instead of getting that big dollar education.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Enough Already!

#1) This guy is so stupid that he doesn't deserve to live! #2) Before he puts himself out of our misery,he needs to strangle the life out of his piece of shit "girlfriend",and slice off Bi Bi Kylie's cock and nuts,shove them down Bi Bi's throat and watch him suffocate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He loves it

I would too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is shit

Well you see karma is a bitch it is easy to get the video beside its weird cos if she doesn't have it in her to be dominant in the first place she won't have it last. Get real man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Biggest

Steve must be the biggest wimp I have ever come across.What a total loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To start with i would never do that to a girl .but if she tried that shit with me ,let the pieces fall where they may kylie is waking up in the hospital but he wouldnt be the same as before if he lived through it.she would regret what would happen to kylie for the rest of her life and i would be happy to go to jail

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Steve is such an asshole for staying there!! The video would have been better to be broadcast then what he let them do to him that night!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous