All Comments on 'Who's The Boss?'

by lolacorolla2004

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Gus AsparGus Asparalmost 18 years ago
very promising...

Yum yum yum! Very promising. Can't wait for the sequel, when he shows her the video and demands she show some proper respect by giving him a nice slow blowjob...

charleybearcharleybearalmost 18 years ago
Yes Yes Yes

This is a great start and I too can't wait for more. He should have some real fun with this woman. I would guess she will end up on the end of his dick in every way possible before you are though. Bring it on baby.

Your effort is appreciated.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Start

Great start to a hopefuly good series. Can't wait for chapter 2 and how the "Golden Boy" uses Ms. Hardings experience to his advantage.

Dimples

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 18 years ago
Extremly exciting start---

I'm really enjoying this! I hope there will be more?

Great work!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 18 years ago
Dream come true

Who amongst us has not been wronged by a "superior" and having been wronged spent countless hours dreaming of revenge. Who has had that wish fulfilled? Lola, you've done it again! You've taken one of the meaner human traits, the desire to get even, and given it life. Jason doesn't even get to "come" and yet we all share the sweet taste of impending revenge with him. We can imagine what is to come but you will have the final say. How cruel of you to leave us wondering how this will progress. This story may be your best to date. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous