Who's the Boss?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

"Fuck, this is great!" I said laughing. "So what's the plan? We go there, hide out, and see if we can get some photos of the two of them going in together?"

"Better than that," Rob said, his look deadly serious. "How about the two of us have some fun with Miss Bitch ourselves?"

"Excuse me?"

"Don't you see? This is perfect Dave! She said in her note, she'll be waiting for him, naked...blindfolded, and waiting to be tied up and bound on the bed."

"So? Aren't you forgetting something? So will Mason be, and I don't think he'd much care our being there with him."

"He won't be," Rob continued. "We type up a new note. Only in that one, we tell him to go to an entirely different hotel, clear across town, away from the one she'll really be at, though we will be."

"You're not serious...are you?"

"Oh yeah...I am. Deadly serious. We take Mason's place, and if we do this right, she'll never know. In fact, after we're done, we leave. We'll even notify room service or something anonymously that there's a woman that's tied to the bed naked in her room, though I'm pretty sure when we finally do leave and she realizes we're leaving her like that, she'll make quite a fuss anyway. Regardless, we get a little revenge on her, and a bit of pleasure for ourselves. If we do it right, there's no reason for her to figure out that there is two of us there. We'll take turns with her, drive her nuts, tease her wildly, make her cum, and us too for that matter...and then just leave her there. Oh, but I am going to take a few pictures too...just for insurance in case we ever need them for any reason. We can always claim she invited us to meet her there, which we did, and then show how she calmly allowed herself to be tied up and fucked if she later claims anything else, or ever finds out it was really us that was there. But like I said, there's no reason that she should if we do this right."

"I don't know Rob, taking pictures is one thing, maybe even tying her to the bed and then taking pictures of her...I might be willing to do that at least. But actually fucking her? Not sure about that one."

"Well then don't, but I'm sure as hell going to," he told me. "And we'll use condoms of course too...take them with us. No evidence at the scene afterwards. But even if you decide not to fuck her yourself, at least you can be there to take pictures of her at the very least. So? What do you say? You in?"

Against my better judgment, I agreed. We hurriedly ran back to Rob's desk, typed up a new letter for Mason, and then returned it back into his desk drawer where he'd found the other one.

"Don't forget the tape," I reminded him, which he hadn't. Peeling it away from the lock, letting it close now, locking as we both smiled and walked away.

**

There was still a lot that could go wrong, and that made me nervous. I had half decided not to go along with Rob's scheme no matter how much I'd have loved to get something on Betty Boobs. Taking a few photos of her was one thing, though even that in my mind was bad enough, but actually fucking her? Against her will? That was something else entirely. Had it not been for the fact that Rob was determined to go through with it one way or the other, with or without my help, I might have backed out. Instead, we found ourselves leaving only minutes after Beth did, with Mason having left nearly twenty minutes before that.

Though we kept her in sight, we didn't drive too closely to her car, following her the short distance to the Marriott hotel where she'd booked the room. We waited outside in the car for another ten minutes, and then went inside where I immediately headed off towards the elevators as Rob went up to the desk to tell them that Bob Edwards had arrived and wanted his key for room 302. By the time he reached me I was standing in the hall just outside the door listening. At first, I could hear Beth rummaging around inside the room no doubt getting things ready, expecting Mason to be arriving at any moment. I nodded at Rob as he approached grinning at me, key in hand.

"I think she's in bed waiting," I whispered nervously. "Fuck Rob...what if we walk in and she doesn't have her blindfold on?" I asked. Rob suddenly reached in to his coat pocket pulling out two ski masks handing me one.

"Yeah, I thought about that too," he told me. "Put it on. When we walk in, if she's not on the bed as she said she would be, and not blindfolded, we run!"

"Great plan!" I said taking the mask, putting it on. My heart was up somewhere in my throat as Rob inserted the key card, the door opening. I stood behind him prepared to run like hell as he stepped in, quickly surveying the scene in case he too needed to bolt. At least if he did, I wouldn't be in the way. I stood holding my breath as he turned back to look at me, giving me a thumbs up signal as he stepped further into the room.

Sure enough, Beth lay upon the enormous sized bed, the sleeping mask over her eyes, pretending to sleep just as she'd said she would be as part of the fantasy. As Rob approached the bed, I stood far behind close to the door, not wanting to alert her to the fact there was actually two of us inside the room with her. She was expecting only one, Mason. Though I smiled at the thought he was no doubt at this very moment wondering where the hell Beth was.

Beth continued the silly game, allowing Rob to secure her hands to the headboard of the bed with the handcuffs she'd provided him, and then likewise secured her feet, spread-eagling her body on the bed in a rather decadent looking fashion. After he'd done that, he slipped her purse off the dresser handing it to me, and then showing me his cell phone. I understood the message, looking inside her bag, quickly locating Beth's and promptly turned hers off.

When I turned back around to face him, Rob had now produced what appeared to be a ball gag. When I saw that...I thought he had lost his mind. And for a second as he reached over preparing to insert it into Beth's mouth, even Beth seemed surprised by this, obviously not having expected it, even from Mason. To my amazement however, as Rob forced it gently into her mouth, she accepted it, though squirming on the bed now as though having just woken up from sleep. It was evident she was still playing, still fantasizing her sudden unexpected binding to the bed as Rob finished securing the ball gag. Once he had, he stepped back to admire his handwork, checking her bindings, only then pulling off the ski mask as he likewise began to undress. The sounds of his clothes coming off were easily heard by Beth of course, and she moaned against the ball gag, muffled sounds, though they were far less than concerned ones as she did so. I could actually hear the excitement in her voice. Seeing her displayed the way she was began having an effect on me as well, and certainly on Rob as he now stood naked before her, his cock hard stiff and straight.

I had to admit, even though I didn't much care for Beth personally, truly finding her to be an antagonizing bitch, seeing her lying in the bed naked as she was, was quite a sight. Beth truly did have gorgeous tits, which were now of course openly displayed. And though they lay a bit flatter against her ribcage as full as they were, they were beautifully so. Two very large, surprisingly large dark tan areolas capped each one. Her nipples about the size of twin gumdrops, which even now began to harden, lengthening in size. I watched Rob leaning over, his lips capturing one of those magnificent little protrusions as he gingerly began sucking it, all the while fondling her free tit with his other hand. Beth squirmed, moving upon the bed as though struggling, pretending still to be fighting against the fear of having been bound, and now being violated by some unknown assailant.

Little did she know.

Rob nodded towards me, mouthing the words, "Take your clothes off!" Still nervous as hell, unsure if I wanted to go much farther with this myself, I finally relented and quietly began taking them off. Beth's bare pink pussy had convinced me. Her lips so full and inviting as she lay there, legs spread so obscenely wide. I could even see the glistening wetness of her split, she was obviously very aroused and very, very horny. I continued to stand there watching Rob as he enjoyed himself fondling her breasts, then motioned towards me, moving back as I moved forward as though crossing in front of the bed to go to the other side, which I now did taking his place.

Rob stood behind, now taking photos of her there on the bed with his camera. His "insurance" as he'd called it earlier against Beth's doing anything against it if that were indeed to even happen. I had already done the same when he'd just barely began tying her arms and legs to the bed, getting a really good one of him as he was just putting the ball gag in her mouth. There could be no mistake that she'd accepted all this quite willingly, fantasy play or not.

I likewise began sucking those incredible nipples of hers, pulling on them and then rolling them between my fingers playfully. I turned grinning at Rob as I did so, Beth's continued squirming beneath me, pleasured, somewhat muffled moans of delight forced around the ball gag in her mouth. It was clearly evident, she was enjoying this too. I reached down now, running my fingers around and near her wide-open cunt, Beth again straining against her bindings, though I saw a sudden surge of lubrication suddenly pooling between her lips. I placed my finger just inside the puffy sweet folds of her sex, felt the heat of her, not to mention all that silky moisture and ran my finger up towards her extremely hard clit, teasing her with it. Beth's ass came up off the bed as she arched her back joyfully, moaning around the ball gag once again.

Like a tag team in a wrestling match, as I again stepped around the bed, Rob and I switched positions with him now tickling her cunt in much the same way I had been, though he soon slipped his fingers inside her, fucking her with them for a few moments before returning back to once again kiss, suck and play with her breasts. After a few more minutes of that, leaving her to squirm even more violently on the bed than she already was, Rob moved down on the bed between her legs. I watched him as he began to tickle that extended hard little clit of hers with his tongue, his fingers and hands once again reaching up to pleasure and toy with her breasts simultaneously as he did so. Just watching that, soon had me standing there stroking my own cock, Beth's sweet succulent looking pussy, her magnificent fat tits, had me drooling and watering at the mouth. So much so, that when I again looked up towards her, it took a moment for me to realize, she was looking back at me as I stood there, her eyes wide open in shock and surprise.

"Oh fuck...ah Rob?" I said speaking aloud, which immediately of course caused him to look up when I said that.

With all the thrashing about, Beth tossing her head back and forth against the pillows, it had somehow managed to loosen the fitting on her mask, enough so, that it had uncovered her eyes. She now lay there looking at the two of us in shock, her eyes wild for a moment as she lay there, unmoving now, her thoughts no doubt jumbled as she lay looking at the two of us in disbelief.

"Now what?" I asked worriedly. "I fucking knew something like this was going to happen," I then added.

Beth finally tried talking around her ball gag, even attempting to yell at that moment, but to no avail.

"We're in deep shit here, you know that?" I stated as Rob sat silently finally sitting up, though he licked his lips as he sat there thinking.

"Not if we treat her right, we won't be," he said as though that made perfect sense.

"Excuse me? Rob? What the hell are you thinking?" I then asked.

But all Rob did was to lay right back between her legs, his fingers now sliding inside her cunt. "Might as well come over here and suck on her tits, she seems to enjoy that a lot anyway." He then looked up towards her, she'd quit struggling, and even trying to yell as it was obviously not doing her any good to do so. But she was glaring at him, her eyes looking as though she could kill him with them if she could.

"Look, Beth. We'll explain all this to you after you've had a chance to calm down some. We'll even take the ball gag out of your mouth so you can speak, provided of course you promise not to yell when we do. But...before we do any of that, you're going to cum for us first. At least that way it will help to relax you, calm you down even more. So...the sooner you just give into the pleasure, and enjoy a nice little climax, the sooner we can sit down calmly like adults, and talk about it. Ok?"

I couldn't believe I was hearing this, but by the look on Beth's face, she couldn't either. Once again she started to protest, though quickly giving up when it became obvious she couldn't make herself clear, and Rob wasn't about to remove the ball gag from her mouth until she had done what he'd requested of her.

"And trust me Beth, I'll know if you try and fake it too. So seriously, relax...enjoy it, have a nice little cum while we tease you a bit, and then after that...we'll talk."

Having said that, I watched as Rob went back to sucking her clit, fingering her pussy. She struggled only for a moment more, and then gave up, seemingly beginning to relax and actually enjoy it. I walked over then..."In for a penny," I thought as I did so. Sitting on the bed, I began caressing and playing with her breasts, tweaking her hard extended nipples, hearing her gasp as I did so, shuddering pleasurably.

"Go ahead, Dave, remove the gag," he indicated. "But be ready to shove it back in if she makes a fuss!"

I did, though carefully, prepared to replace it if I had to. To my surprise however, Beth made no effort to cry out, though she did finally speak, wondering I'm sure how this could have possibly happened.

"How?" she managed somewhat calmly, working the somewhat stiff muscles in her mouth, though she obviously now looked slightly embarrassed at finding herself in this position to begin with.

"Mason has a big mouth," Rob lied. Which wasn't a total lie, as he really did. Causing me to look up towards him, wondering where the hell he was going with this. "Dave and I overheard him telling someone about meeting you here," he went on, making it up as he went along. "Telling whoever it was, what a great piece of ass you are...things like that."

I looked at him wild-eyed. "Was this his idea of calming her down? Relaxing her? If anything, she seemed to be getting angry all over again...though thankfully not at us. At least not for the moment anyway.

He was still fingering her cunt as he went on, which did seem to have a bit of a calming effect on her as he did so. "So we heard him telling someone, though we never did figure out who, about his meeting you here, and what he was going to do to you, shit like that, and how you'd left him a note telling him where and when, etc. So then Dave and I decided to intervene, send Mason off on a wild goose-chase, and then come here, tell you what Mason had been telling everyone, and warn you. Anyway, that was our intent when we got here, but then seeing you blindfolded and so wonderfully naked on the bed, well Beth...to be honest with you, I just couldn't help myself. But...we did send Mason off to another hotel instead where he's no doubt waiting for you to show up. Just thought you'd like to know."

If she actually bought any of this, I'd be damn fucking surprised.

"Thank you," she actually said gratefully by the tone of her voice. "I should have known better with Mason," she then admitted. "He really does have a big mouth, and I knew I shouldn't have trusted him because of it. I've even overheard him myself, talking to someone else over the phone as to how he'd like to fuck his assistant. He didn't know I'd overheard him saying that then either, and I nearly decided to end things with him because of it. Guess I should have."

"Well, we might not always see eye to eye on things Beth," Rob went on, "But neither Dave nor I are all that fond of Mason, or what he's doing to you by telling everyone about his afternoons with you, or how he got fucked over for not getting your job when it came open. Shit like that. And he really IS the one responsible for delaying the information on the weekly reports we do for you Beth, he really is. If it wasn't for him doing that, we never would be late in getting them to you. But...it's up to you as to whether you believe us or not."

She lay there thinking about what Rob had just told her. "Take these off me if you would please," she asked.

Rob looked at me, winking though ensuring that Beth hadn't seen him do that. "Go ahead Dave, I trust her, and it looks like she's willing to trust us as well."

My heart was once again in the top of my throat, but I did as Rob asked, releasing her hands moments later as he untied her feet. To my relief, Beth made no move to run off, scream or do anything else but sit there in bed looking at the two of us, and then at our still reasonably hard cocks.

"Well, since we're all here," she grinned. "Might as well make the best of it now, and besides..." she grinned. "I'm still damn fucking horny!"

I couldn't believe this was actually happening, though it appeared to be. And I now knew, whatever excuse that Mason tried giving her afterwards back at the office, Beth would be in no mood to listen to, especially after she now believed we had actually tried to intercede in her behalf, sending Mason purposely off elsewhere so we could get to her and warn her about him.

Farfetched as the story was, she had bought it. And knowing Beth as we well did, once she had her mind set in a particular direction, there was no turning her back.

"So...which one of you would like to fuck my ass while the other one fuck's my pussy?" she asked lustily.

"Heads? Tails?" Rob chuckled as he tossed a coin. "Hmm, looks like I get tails this time," he grinned delightedly.

"There should be some condoms in my purse," Beth told us. "Though I'm on the pill, I'd still rather be safe than sorry."

That at least saved us from having to explain why we'd brought some too. Moments later after having put them on, Beth sat lubricating our dicks as well as herself with some lubricant she had also brought along with her. Lying down on the bed, I watched as Beth mounted me, her incredible breasts dangling just inches away from my face. I reached up, holding onto them and began playing with them again as she slowly gyrated herself down onto me. Once she was comfortable with the fullness of me inside her, she looked back over her shoulder towards Rob.

"Whenever you're ready," she said wickedly. "I certainly am!"

I felt it when Rob placed the head of his prick at her opening. Admittedly, he was a little larger than I was, so I was also surprised when Beth hadn't balked at his shoving his prick up her ass. It was obvious she had done this before, and now waited expectantly, excitedly as I sat there still playing with her incredible tits.

"Hmm, nice," he purred closing her eyes as Rob slowly eased himself inside her. I waited, holding still, but I could feel his cock pressing next to mine as he finally hilted himself balls deep inside that tight little passage. "Yeah baby...fuck me now...fuck me you two, fuck me!"

Beth began grinding her cunt against me, my prick slipping in and out of that juicy wet opening, the sensation of my best friend's cock doing the exact same thing to her ass. It was a first for me, and likewise for Rob when we later discussed it, but we both knew afterwards, it wouldn't be the last time either. By now Beth was half delirious with pleasure, crying out, moaning and groaning as the two of us picked up the pace a little.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers