All Comments on 'Who's the Hunk?'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Decent story, but that couple needs counseling for a serious lack of trust. If not, there are going to be divorced in a few years.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

breath of fresh air from the norm lately a nice light read ty

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

This is a surprisingly realistic story. It's very well written it's quite believable And none of the actions by the husband or the wife seem to be extreme or irrational.. This is a excellent Story. Well done

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 2 years ago

Nice twist, and a wonderful story. As always a marvellously interwoven tail of poor communication.

Well written, well told.

5 stars

Cagivagurl

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Was nice… Until the non sequitur ending.

DFWBeastDFWBeastabout 2 years ago

Thanks LTW, always a pleasure reading one of my favorite authors! Fun read.

Killian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This needs another chapter. Don't leave Bob out there in left field. Good story, so far.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Delightful story!

5

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Good story about a misunderstanding. Im glad they sorted it out.

PmillPmillabout 2 years ago

Nice story, seems about three pages too short. As if you just got tired of telling it and ended it as quickly as possible. Maybe that "rest of the story guy" can finish it for you.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

Another great story from LTW! A solid 5* read.

King_WillieKing_Willieabout 2 years ago

Masterfully done, I loved it... though I do wish Bob had been struck by some karma slightly more powerful than the sucker punch he received.

Likes and dislikes, I loved how well you wrote social scenes and interactions, with background characters taking initiative and showing glimpses of free will. Most writers seem to treat their secondary characters as wallpaper.

It was quite enjoyable watching them actually taking pre-emptive action to prevent a potential disaster.

Dislikes, only a minor quibble; not sure if I mixed characters (it's quite possible), but the birthday girl's speech pattern threw me a bit off, she sounded like an adult talking.

Thank you for a very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A slut in waiting. Not a very encouraging story.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 years ago

Cindy’s ploy was worthy of an ‘I love Lucy’ episode - comical and misguided, but with a happy ending.

.

I learned that version of Psalm 23 from one of my high school football coaches - fifty years ago - we chanted it before we left the locker room on game day - oh, to be sixteen years old again!

.

As always, well written and a treat. Perfect for Sunday morning coffee. Thank you very much.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

It was nice to read a loving wives story that didn't end in heartbreak and misery for a change. Well done.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Good story.

To the cuckolds in the comments:

THAT is what a REAL MAN IS. Whether he has a little dick or average dick it doesn't MATTER.

He doesn't take crap about his wife even flirting with other guys.

HE made a DECENT (again: DECENT) WIFE out of his woman.

That is how REAL men HONOUR a wife, to not make them a CUM DUMP and a 403.

Only defective, ball-less, mentally ill men want to watch their wife gets drilled by other men while you cucks watch and jerk off. It is abnormal for the sane husband to have an orgasm watching another man in his wife's vagina. If your (the cuckold) wife wants/needs to have sex with other men and wants you to be her cuckold that is red flag, it means SHE...DOESN'T...LOVE...YOU!

/

Thanks laptopwriter for this engaging story.

Hope we learn some lesson or two here.

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

It's nice to read a story about people actually acting like normal human beings for a change, no stupid wife declaring she's going on a date, or suddenly becoming a slut simply because some guy, usually black with a huge cock, pays her a compliment. No husband wanting to watch his wife being fucked by that guy with the huge cock, or an ex special service trained hero ready to destroy her and himself because she cheated or simply failed to obey him. Instead two people doing what they thought was right and tripping over their own feet. Both reacting to what they believed was happening before getting proof.

Well written with believable characters and a simple plot leading to a happy outcome. If I have one complaint it'd be that it was a little predictable, maybe if we weren't let in on Cindy's plan so early we'd have more drama and tension, is she going to cheat or not? Has Jim done something wrong? Is he actually the bad guy? But it's the author's decision that count.

Nevertheless, an enjoyable, easy read. Thanks.

grogers7grogers7about 2 years ago

You captured some subtleties of inhibited communication in a marriage that, left unspoken, can harm the innocence of intimacy. Good friends and self awareness of a couple in love resolved the problem and should lead to a stronger marriage in the long term. This is a refreshing contrast to the most common themes in the "Loving Wives" category on Literotica. 5*

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

A good story, loved it!!!!

5/5

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 2 years ago

always a good read from laptopwriter, 5*'s

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 2 years ago

Well written, good story, thought provoking!

Thank you for writing and sharing!

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

Well done as this story was close to home while telling a simple tale.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"[Linda] told me the waitress came over and kissed him." Linda told her. Of course, Linda wouldn't lie, or couldn't be mistaken, right?

\

It doesn't occur to that Bob doesn't know she's just "getting even" with her husband, and might take her come ons seriously?

\

"Maybe the two of them could find a nice quiet corner to eat and he could find out more about who he was supposed to be flirting with." - Why doesn't he just ask Barb, since Cindy told her? Just because Tony doesn't know more, doesn't mean that she doesn't.

\

"So, what does that have to do with you thinking that I go around kissing waitresses" - Even Linda said that the waitress kissed HIM.

\

"you believing some friend of yours over your husband?" - It was worse, IMHO, than believing the friend over the husband, but believing the friend without even giving the husband the chance to defend himself.

\

"That's all you ever really wanted, wasn't it?" - That makes it seem like she was sort of right.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

A decent story, 5 stars, but the ending was a bit rushed. Was hoping that her gossipy friend did it wanting to pave the way for a play at Jim.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

Not bad but not one of your best. It felt like I was reading about some high school drama.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A cute little story. I was pleased to see only 3 pages (and the last one a shorty, at that), since laptopwriter's stories are usually twice that long. Nice that it's a happy ending, another thing that doesn't always happen in the laptopwriter world. And we are talking about one of LW's finest. Because this was lighter fare, I gave it a 4. Which makes it definitely a keeper.

QM

TrambakTrambakabout 2 years ago

A nice feel good story. Friendly men (also women) do sometimes appear a bit flirty. That's how they are. Let them be. Its a matter of trust, isn't it?

Slick742Slick742about 2 years ago

Great story but it could have been different if it was in Kentucky. Thanks...5*

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Gotta love when wives believe their friends over their husband who has never lied to her.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 2 years ago

The last conversion of the story reveals that the wife did not learn her lesson well enough. Good story.

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

Another good story from one of my favorite writers; one word of criticism on the content- every person, male or female, in the right circumstance or occasion, is capable of cheating. To say that 'I would NEVER cheat', is presumptuous. It has to be continually guarded against.

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

SItuation seems a little trite. LTW is one of the better writers around, and that still shows, but it's not one of the better setups from their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The exact sort of passive-aggressive bullshit some spouses, most often women, engage in.

Instead of actually speaking to her husband about her own insecurity and believing second-hand innuendo without context, she decided to "teach him a lesson" by absolutely misbehaving so badly that bystanders take not of it.

There's a women you don't ever want to have kids with, and a marriage that won't go the distance. If she goes this far off the rails over something harmless, what will she do when, as often happens in real life, some truly bad circumstances occur. And the idiot husband reinforces this behavior by acceding to her insurity.

Seriously, Jim needs to never have kids with her. And consider a divorce.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 2 years ago

A well-written, enjoyable story, without cheating!

/

I appreciated your making Jim a press photographer. Not relevant to the story, but a signature of your writing, like Hooked1957's use of Traci for the name of the cheating wife in every one of his stories.

/

5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cindy's just a massive bitch. Life would be better without her around.

mac1729mac1729about 2 years ago

Very good story, another example of "If you don't see it yourself don't believe it"

Omart57Omart57about 2 years ago

Very nice story, LTW! Thanks, love your work!

JayDiverJayDiverabout 2 years ago

Nice to see a true loving wife once in a while. Thanks for the story.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Always know I'm in for a good story when I see you've posted something new. You have an amazing way of pulling your readers into your story and getting the blood pumping hard. That's what makes them so enjoyable. You'll probably get some whining about how this plot has been done to death but believe me no one pulls a reader into a story like you do. Always a pleasure reading one of your stories and I'm already looking forward to the next one. Thanks for posting.

amyyumamyyumabout 2 years ago

Cute story with a rational ending; 5* from me.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Very good. Playing games to make your man jealous is a ploy women have been using for ages. Usually they out grow that after their teen years, but some never seem to tire of the game. Cindy May have learned a lesson, but I think Jim might want to keep an eye on her. Of course, that might be EXACTLY what she wants.

Well written, as always. Thanks for sharing.

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

I think there's more to the story i smell a rat. I think this shouldn't be "The End"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Everything was great, until the last paragraph. Why did she have such a screwed up attitude?

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Nice story, well told. Trust is a very precious commodity. Communication is actually everything!

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 2 years ago

Always a good day when a Laptopwriter story shows up in the list. Good concept and well executed, as always.

Hooked

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsabout 2 years ago

Realistic story with realistic characters while maintaining an interesting and original plot. Solid 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You've written some great stories, but for me this really isn't one of them. Just seemed a simplistic idea, dragged out and then wrapped up with a condescending attitude from the wife, who caused all the trouble to begin with.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 2 years ago

This story was totally believable. No balls were crushed and no bitches were burned, but the outcome was satisfying as hell. Well conceived plot and excellent execution.

xtc5xtc5about 2 years ago

Outstanding! you relied on writing a quality story without going overboard. I loved it and it was an easy choice to give 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best things about your stories are that they deal with ordinary people dealing with ordinary problems most of us can relate to. No Special Forces people. No wild revenge plots. Just very down to earth people and situations. Well done as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, well crafted and held my attention to the end.

LTW is a gifted writer. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great read. I think there was a missed opportunity to tell her how risky that flirting can be. That was sexual assault. Bob and many others are guys that dont take no easily. What if jim had not been there? What if she did this at some club in a dark area? She can shoved into some store room and get raped. The story ending shows how she learned nothing. I am not saying divorce her but she clearly needs an attitude adjustment.

robinhodrobinhodabout 2 years ago

5 stars, naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Bob Knows The Husband Is Not On Board, . . .

but why would he think Cindy didn't still want to fuck him? She never complained about him rubbing her ass, and she never complained about him kissing her. If he catches her alone sometime in the future he will try again. Why not? Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story again.

Don't remember seeing how long Jim and Cindy had been married but if I was Jim I'd have to take a long hard look at whether I wanted to have kids and grow old with Cindy. Doing what she did so publicly would not only be throwing up red flags but it would also be shooting off fireworks warnings in my mind. Maybe she learned a valuable lesson maybe she didn't. Her comment about Bob at the end of the story to Barbara tells me she didn't learn a thing.

Maybe that would be a great follow-up story. Is Cindy dumb enough to keep messing with Bob?? I have a feeling she would be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story about average people having a bad day due to assumptions and bad communication skills. You know what they say - assumptions make an ass out of you and me. Fairly entertaining.

KRD19254KRD19254about 2 years ago

I really expected this story to go a whole different direction. going deeper into the perception of cheating to be played out more intensely, with a come to Jesus moment for the wife to, stop over thinking, listening to gossip, and trusting her husband by being honest with her husband NOT playing games. The moment was there but so very low key as to being happenstance not plot.

\

Not what I expected from Laptop... The story is just a feel good blah blah.

\

3*, hooyah.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Fun read as usual - 5*

Orion623Orion623about 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story but it was the last conversation between Barbara and Cindy that changed it from 4* to 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't believe in airing your dirty laundry out in public. What Cindy did is completely unacceptable to me on what I consider a loyal and faithful wife. She has a problem with me let's straighten it out at home between ourselves. I can understand not creating a public scene but I do believe I would have just left shortly after Cindy started up with Bob. Doubtful that if I would have stay I wouldn't create a scene. Great story.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Well finally a really good story to wipe the stench that Odoreater and 26thGayCuck applaud here.

Well done.

Sorry lukeey90, Im pretty sure that literally no character did anything without laptopwriter knowing about it, so I doubt this "I think there's more to the story i smell a rat." is a nothing burger with the works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written story that could be taken from real life. If most men spotted some good looking male chatting up his wife the first thing they would do is separate them and have a short talk with his wife and if the asshole didn't back off there would be a second talk that would make it very clear about the consequences if changes don't come very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reminded me of JPB's teenage dramas, which are entertaining stories of the emotionally undeveloped. But these two were supposed to be adults. No doubt the reconciliation at the end is just temporary-until the next 'misunderstanding' sets off another round of adolescent angst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was moved by this story , not that it was ‘ The Great Gatsby ‘ , but that it had such good strong characters and the seams flowed so well they were nearly nonexistent . I need to read your other submissions now to see if this was some kind of miraculous lucky conglomeration of words , or are you just that talented of an author and I’d venture to say you are ! Great writing and powerfully entertaining ! How did you accomplish that in such a short story , It’s under 3 1/2 pages long , most writers take that much space just to introduce the protagonist ?

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it LTW. It's going to be underrated for a while but I found this really realistic. I liked the inclusion of the wife’s inner voice. I found that quite believable.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

I will add, some people on here need to spend some time on introspection. Either you are reading too many BTB stories or fundamentally, you believe women will always cheat and should never be trusted. The latter is deeply disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with the passive-aggressive statement made earlier. Attacking rather than communicating is a bad trait and usually will reoccur often. Jim might have been better off to stay mad after figuring it all out and watching her for her true self to come out again... then dump her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent! Did someone say something about communication? 5*

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

Very cute story! Bob got off pretty easy. All's well that ends well.

threeman45threeman45about 2 years ago
What exactly was "erotic" about this?

Dude, you know this is for erotica right? A place where "normal" stories don't go. Not a fan, sorry. Just this man's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A real down to earth story. This could happen to anyone. Jealous you can kill a marriage.

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

VERY GOOD story!!!! 5 stars from here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

she not worth keeping ,divorce ,and move on jim.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Loved the story except the end, was Bob a real boyfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For the author, I love your stories. Well written and capture the essence of husband/wife. Unlike so many stories where the wife was loving and loyal for 15+ years then gets hits with the slut-o-matic and throws it's all away way too easily, loaded with disrespect and callous. You tend to capture more of the couple and have more of a realistic feel to it. Awesome author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The bitch! Like the media and its party, projecting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The sooner he dumps the psychotic manipulative cunt the better.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Nice misadventure with an interesting plot.

I almost always enjoy the characters and their motivations with Laptop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Several previous commenters are correct. There is a whale of a fish not very far from the surface of this tale.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

They are both begging for trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The wife comes off as shallow and insecure. Spiteful as well. She seems to think its OK, for her to get attention from men but not for her husband to get attention from women.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 2 years ago

I agree, it doesn't seem to be the end.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Well crafted and well done.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x

"[Linda] told me the waitress came over and kissed him." Linda told her. Of course, Linda wouldn't lie, or couldn't be mistaken, right? - I'm sure you would've thought worse than she did.

\

It doesn't occur to that Bob doesn't know she's just "getting even" with her husband, and might take her come ons seriously? - It doesn't occur to? And of course Bob doesn't know, they just met but, they arrived together

\

"Maybe the two of them could find a nice quiet corner to eat and he could find out more about who he was supposed to be flirting with." - Why doesn't he just ask Barb, since Cindy told her? Just because Tony doesn't know more, doesn't mean that she doesn't. - How would he know that Cindy told Barb, He had gone to put the beer away.

\

"So, what does that have to do with you thinking that I go around kissing waitresses" - Even Linda said that the waitress kissed HIM. He didn't know exactly what Linda said.

\

"you believing some friend of yours over your husband?" - It was worse, IMHO, than believing the friend over the husband, but believing the friend without even giving the husband the chance to defend himself. - A little slow but, you do catch on.

\

"That's all you ever really wanted, wasn't it?" - That makes it seem like she was sort of right. - More like she got lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really good story. Feels unfinished. There is an experienced slut seeking missile out there aimed at her. With good reason. She did a good job convincing the ethics free pussy hunter that she was burning for his manliness. And now he has a grudge against her husband. She must just need privacy and a little encouragement- right? Maybe with video to rub in it to the wimp after he is done with her.

Just the right combination of alcohol and rohypnol and/or mdma, with maybe a touch of scopolamine How ruthless is he?

Alcohol and MDMA would probably make her seem like an enthusiastic participant due to the stimulant effect of MDMA. Danger Will Robinson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story, but the wife’s behaviour embarrassing her husband in front of friends was appalling. And could have lead to someone (possibly her husband) being more seriously injured.

The last conversation between the wife and her friend though showed she hadn’t learnt anything about her behaviour and worse, both her and her friend seemed to validate it in the end saying she got what she wanted and pointing the blame towards the husband who still hadn’t been in the wrong.

It does highlight the entitled air of superiority a good number of women today hold and, in reply to an earlier comment most women would cheat as it’s in their nature to always look for something better. Better sex, better provide etc etc

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Like all of your work, this one flows like smooth, warm maple syrup over a fresh, home made pancake! Your characters are real people with real flaws, real emotions and real problems, and most importantly, they act like it!! Huzzah!! 5+++/5.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

She played with fire for a bit, but they worked it out. Extra points for knocking some sense into Bob. A *5 all day for one LW’s best authors.

rodryder44rodryder44about 2 years ago

Nice story, but I enjoyed the comments more.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 2 years ago

Sweet story, Mr. Writer. I gave it a five. Looking forward to your next. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but the last scene with Barbara and the bitch was off-putting to me. Bitch seems happy she diminished her husband from being as outgoing and he feels he needs to hold back instead of being as friendly as he was before.

The two harpies laughing about the Bob situation kinda gives the air she feels justified with her outrageous behavior.

Unfortunately, the Barb scene reduced a solid five rating to a four. Reconciliation was fine; the sense of entitlement wasn't

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 2 years ago

Funny how when married men get female attention they are pigs, but when married females get male attention, it's a, "go get some strange, girlfriend", attitude. This guy needs to re-think his marriage to this woman, she is easily lead, is insecure, and will most likely be asking for the ability to take strange D, but keep his financial backing, (aka open marriage) within a year. Sounds like this guy is being set up to be a cuck and doesn't know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Women who have the 'fight for/over me' attitude don't even realize that they are objectifying themselves. As if they were a toy that boys were tussling over on a playground. Their failure to recognize that they too have agency in their relationships is ironic in that those same women will self-describe as strong and independent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn't like the b!tch, Attitude like that causes the pain to escalate to an unacceptable level. She'll be gone soon and blaming him for throwing her a$$ out.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 2 years ago

Well done.

Something we've come to expect

from the talented laptopwriter.

Judging from the ending,

it doesn't seem like the wife

learnt much from her lessons.

That's what we expect from a selfish person.

So it looks like this story

was just the first battle

in an upcoming war.

Thankfully there was no mention of them having children.

So our good guy has time to wisen up

and find a proper mother for his children.

And mate for the rest of his life.

I'm not one who asks a writer for 'the rest of the story',

but I'm tempted here.

Thanks for the story.

4 out of 5 from me.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

I've known a guy who was friendly with all people too, male and female. With the female it seemed like flirting sometimes, even when he just met them and even when they were 20 years and more older and not really attractive. It was his personality and his wife never was offended by it as far as I know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You sure know how to ratchet up the emotional gut wrenching situations! I'm not sure what should be done with a spouse that plays this kind of game. Taking someone else's word as gospel without talking to the supposed lifetime mate. I would be very suspect of my wife at this point and she would have to jump threw some hoops to get my complete trust back. Especially since I witnessed first hand her "lessons", and my sins were reported by a person that she wouldn't even ID till her back was against the wall. Be careful, very careful!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous