Who's the Hunk?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought maybe he wouldn't tell her he forgave her, at least not quite yet.

Her fingers gently wrapped around his cock and slowly started stroking it up and down. Within seconds, she felt a stiffness coming on. Jim closed his eyes and exhaled a small sigh as he felt her long red hair tease his flesh as she danced it up and down his stomach. The loving touch of her lips sent shock waves as she kissed the head of his now fully engorged male appendage.

"Oh, God," he expelled.

She already knew she was forgiven, but Cindy was taking this to the end. She swung one leg over her husband's torso and reached back to guide him home. She closed her eyes as she leaned forward, resting her hands on his tight abs as she slowly moved back and forth, driving him deeper and deeper.

"Oh, Babe, I... I'm not going to last long," he groaned.

"Me either," she replied.

Only moments, later she threw her head back as her whole body stiffened. That was Jim's cue, and it was right on time as they both simultaneously surrendered to a mind blowing orgasm.

A month later, Cindy and Barbara were having lunch together. "You and Jim seem to be getting along; does he still flirt with waitresses?"

"Not as much," Cindy replied. "He's still his friendly self and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love that about him, but he does seem to pull back now and then."

"That's all you ever really wanted, wasn't it?"

"Exactly."

Barbara figured she knew the answer to her next question but she had to ask anyway. "So, have you heard from Bob, lately?"

"No, and I'm a little insulted to tell you the truth. One punch and he just disappears, the wimp."

They both had a good laugh at that.

The End.