All Comments on 'Who's There?'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Married to a Slut.

I guess if a wimp wants to be married to a slut,and let other men or woman have her,then let him get SID's and die if he wants to.

Many FeathersMany Feathersabout 18 years agoAuthor
LOL...

And you come here to read these stories why? Too funny...

football_studfootball_studabout 18 years ago
very hott

i really enjoyed the story and hope more chapters are to come and maybe he fucks the mysterious girl the next time. thanks again

DiJiTDiJiTabout 18 years ago
A+ all the way

Not sure what they were talking about, but I always enjoy it when a new story comes along from you.

Too bad they won't let me give more than a 5.

Keep 'em coming Feathery dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Too many of these

By that I mean too many "Hey, let's blindfold the husband so he remains clueless but the wife gets to know everything" stories. No matter how people try, the are the same exact story, only the names change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

Who is the sick asshole that posted this piss-poor trash?

Oral RexOral Rexabout 18 years ago
The point of comments?

I'm dismayed at two of the comments this story received, so I "reported" them, for whatever that's worth. Flames directed at the author, as opposed to criticisms of the story, are contrary to what I value in this site.

IMHO, the story was very good, but not one of the author's best. But, I love that he writes them, because there are some gems here.

Now, I guess my stories will be flamed and lose their "Hot" ratings.

Going down...in flames.

AnnaVenus69AnnaVenus69about 18 years ago
yummie

deliciously naughty, very arousing bedtime story... hmmmmm....more? All my Love xxx Anna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Read This

On Stories on line, I wonder why the nuts come a erotic story sites anyway. It looks like you only come here to bitch. To me it was a good story. But then I like loving wife stories. I like the one were the hurt party gets his revenge. The nastier the revenge the better. I read this story and like it.

rlg99rlg99about 18 years ago
Liked It

I enjoyed reading this story. Keep Writing

Bob

MaverickManMaverickManabout 18 years ago
Great story

This was a great story. You write so much good stuff. Too bad some jerks have nothing better to do than flame for no reason and do it anonymously. Chickens and idiots. Not brave enough to attach their name to their crap.

bearleebearleeabout 18 years ago
Interesting story

Fascinating little piece-a little different. It seems once again the folks that don't care for this category but seem to keep coming-either to slam without reading or read and slam anyway are still around. To the moron that said it was the same old stuff and different names, I'm thinking you didn't read it. To the asshole that talks about dying of SIDS, I know you not didn't read it but don't know SIDS is Sudden Infant Death Syndrome-a horrible way for a life to end about 2 months of age and devastating to parents, family and friends of the baby and/or baby's family.

So Many Feathers, nice job on this one. I'm not sure about one reader's suggestion of more chapters, although it could be done no doubt-but I think you nailed it with this one!

hongluobohongluoboabout 18 years ago
strange flames

once again another entertaining story feathery dude, an enticing little fantasy to say the least!! Had the de-rigour twist in it that seems to be your trademark, though this one lacked the humor of others. A good read as always.

sybilrosesybilroseabout 18 years ago
Again your imagination is superb

Just for the record I think the dumb ass meant STD's not SID's *rolls eyes*

Loved the story Baby and look forward to the next and the next and...

Keep us cummin

syb

David LockleyDavid Lockleyabout 18 years ago
You can take it to the bank.........

an MF classic. Your a favorite around here. A quaranteed early morning office "woodie", brings out the blush and giggles from the girls.. Wink Wink

Thanks again Buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pretty Good

All I can say is...Wow that was pretty good...hope there is chapter two to this as Miranda seems to be really wanting to let loose even more but yet be the wonderful loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
master MF

You are the MASTER, u have proved it in all your stories.thanks.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
An Excellent Erotic Story

A very fine piece that I did not comment on when I read it the first time. I wonder if it was republished today if it would get a lot more negative comments than it got at the time. It is beautifully detailed and arousing but as one of the first commentator pointed out in an extreme manner is how does he know that the second woman is "safe" enough to lick? No problem, he believes that his wife would not harm him....

but that should bring some other commentators out of the woodwork to complain that his wife is getting it on with another woman! I admit that I would have probably lost my erection as the details appeared, but I am not the author and the protagonist does not have to have similar emotional reactions to me, or even to the author!

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 15 years ago
Great story

Very erotic story. But I have to ask, if the husband had a secret of some kind would the wife be willing to just let him keep it? I'll bet not. <br><br>

Secrets in setting up a surprise are OK and add to the fun. But once the fun is over secrets are a form of control over the person kept in the dark. I know something you don't. Sorry, that's not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good story

I loved this but as for myself, I'm to much of a control freak I'd prefer it to never happen, than to be restrained and blindfolded, I designed my house so the wife can't hide under darkness, with the skyline window you can always see unless the power is completely out, as I mounted a security light that gives some light on the darkest of nights. But I have one ace in the hole as their is a security camera trained on the wall safe hidden abobe the head board of our bed that would allow me to know anyway. This is a feature that I added when I built the house, before I even met the wife. They loop and copy over after a time, but if something were to happen to peak my interest I could always check the disk. The other thing is I don't do rubbers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow. want to guess who the wife is doing?

This implies one of two things, they are swingers and she brought in a friend, or she is cheating somewhere else and is trying to relieve guilt or shame. Why guess just pull off the blinders, personally I have never found any that really blind you. This sounds like a group set up on the husband and many wives are fucking around. Sorry not my thing to many types of STD and HIV out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I cant believe how many seemed to have liked this

Are they out of their minds or just plain braindead?

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailover 13 years ago
You better know your wifes mind very very well if you do this.

If you are blindfolded and restrained, how do you know it isn't a dude sucking your dick?

Sorry, no way I would be able to enjoy it blindfolded and restrained. Only way I could do it is if I was so lightly restrained I could get loose quickly and only if I wee not blind folded.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
One of the stupidest,mindless, inept prattle I have ever skipped thru !!

This travesty of a literary skill is mind boggling! This is just a vile mind diarrhea!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE ELEMENT OF DOUBT

sustains many marriages. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wait

I got the impression that he was a man - 'A Monogamous Loving Male', who, without being said, was totally into fidelity.

Your story, despite well written, leaves out the possibility of his beginning to wonder if she was bi and, did her care, but more importantly - was there or is there going to eventually be another male involved. Notice I didn't refer to him as a man - just another male!

Thanks...it was a different read but good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
All He's

All he's has to do now is set up hidden cameras in the bedroom and wait till next time.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
KNOCK KNOCK

Who's There, Guess. Stop right there. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Lousy

Just a fucked up story not worth anything but a cheap thrill, if that.

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Miranda

Miranda who?

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't think so

Don't think he would have put the blindfold on. Sure don't think he would have allowed himself to be tied up. And by the way, silk scarves don't bind anyone. It's impossible to tie a knot that holds anyone. This story just had too many weak links that made it unbelievable.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 11 years ago
Nice

A 5 for originality; plus it was really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
load of shite

just did it so she go out and get her brains fucked out.....just another fuck slut whore...I hate cheating bitches...throw them out in the gutter where they belong

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Certainly

a male fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dream On

And then I woke up!c

RKreaderRKreaderover 9 years ago
fooled me - thank you!

This being the Loving (i.e. deceitful, cheating) Wives section, I expected something else: after lots of good 2-tongue oral sex and pussy licking, I expected Husband to suddenly get a cock in his mouth or ass. Where upon Wife reveals she has a bi lover that she wants Husband to "enjoy".

Husband kickks her out, once he is untied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ok wife and two women seduce him, wait till its wifes turn, she will want it

unless they are swingers this marriage is toast waiting on the oven to warm up

1*

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 8 years ago
Terrific story

Ignore the trolls who can't accept a story as written.

A wife who wanted to give her man a good time, with terms that she cold accept. Period

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
KNOCK KNOCK....MIRANDA WHO

Miranda-ize me. TK U MLJ LV NV

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
Kind of a different story, which isn't all that bad.

However, wife evidently has access to numerous people she has sex with and who have very kinky imaginations. This one involved two or more women with a blinded and bound man. The next time this happens, and it will again, when he is blind folded and bound it won't be with silk scarves. More likely padded handcuffs and instead of two pussies he will more than likely be male raped until he is comatose. After all, even though she said it was for him, the flavor of the event says that it was for her. Now that he is used to being humiliated, even if he didn't know it yet, there is much more in store for him in her world. Someone said in a comment that this was a male fantasy. Maybe in San Francisco or the Oaklawn Area of Dallas but doubtful in the mainstream. But the writing was good and the story did flow so good on you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sorry a slut wife just doesnt turn me on

she has to many sexual partners and soon as she spoke and knew she wasn't in the room mask and all would have come off one way or another. Sometimes one has to remember, death becomes her.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Nothing here

Nothing erotic or worth reading here....2****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Just a who're who set this up so she can duck someone else in the future.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Wow !

You really know how to set the stage for some incredibly hot sex. You are a master of erotic descriptions. I've just started reading your stories, this being the second, and they've both made it to my favorites list. That's a rare occurrence. What an amazing talent you have. I scored it a 5, but would give it more if I could. Loved it !

😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And now that she has gotten him to cheat

she wont feel any guily about fucking around on him

dark2donut2dark2donut2about 5 years ago
Non-story

Yet another story with nothing to go but sex descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I would have loved it if my wife had organised an experience like that for me, but sadly it would not happen in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Waste of time.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
That bitch!

WTH she would tell me I promise you! Or she would be tied up until she does. Payback with a twist!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nope

Only one outcome possible... divorce.

There's only one way this could have eventuated... If the wife had been playing games without him. Who cares if it's make or female that she plays with, it's betrayal.

I would have been screaming

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Agree divorce and hope you get brains

Blindfolded and tied up

When hell freezes over

Not giving control to anyone

Stupid is as stupid does

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Set up!

I would stay quiet so it could happen again, but I would I have the entire house wired with cameras and sound, including night vision cameras before there could be a repeat encounter. I would also have a PI watch the wife, to see if she is playing elsewhere with anyone. Once I had the all the info, I would start divorce proceedings only unless the wife paid for an escort service to provide the other woman, after getting the suggested sexual encounter idea from her non-sexually participating friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Divorce? No.

Suddenly picking up women on the side? YES! You wanna keep secrets? Okay! Let's keep secrets!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Bad enough that old whores use emojis, but we own ass men.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
He was set up....

He is a fool. One thing, NEVER get blindfolded, or have restraints put on. She set his dumb ass up and now she will start cuckolding him because he cheated and she probably has everything recorded. It would be best to just leave and divorce her slutty ass before she has a chance to really screw him over. This was a almost predictable and standard cheating wife story but would benefit greatly if there was another chapter with him getting revenge and a big time divorce. So This sad story gets only one star...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

I call bullshit

Just rip the blindfold off and access the situation. Fuck these people.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

I woould worry if wife had to return the favor on the other husband or boyfriend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just NO! Can anybody be that stupid? Get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What do I think of the story? What story? there was no story! Simply a POS, start of a marriage ending. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And that's why you get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm more of a story person and less of a nothing but sex writing. Therefore, this was just boring.

EvelZombieEvelZombie12 months ago

Wow the comment section is wild on this one. A lot of insecure dudes out there I guess. @Many Feathers I truly enjoyed this small little erotic story of a wife giving her husband one hell of a great surprise. 5 stars from me.

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

Sorry, only 3 stars. Feels way too much like a set-up for something awful. DMW aka

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous