Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah had turned pink upon realizing that her mother had been watching her bout of exhibitionism. I wondered if Hannah was less shocked by her Mom's actions than by the embarrassment of being jolted out of our little raging hormonal alternate reality episode. I didn't ponder long however, because things suddenly turned even stranger.

Hannah turned her attitude 180 degrees in response to her Mom's compliment. "Well, too bad Dad had to stay in Chicago over the weekend for business."

As Hannah dove down to swallow Ralph's cock again, her mom stopped eating Rachel long enough to reply, "That's probably just so he can fuck his personal assistant."

"What?" Hannah exclaimed, almost choking as Ralph's cock swelled in her mouth. Mrs. Post meanwhile was thrusting three full fingers deep into Hannah's cunt. The girl sure could concentrate while multi-tasking.

"Haven't you noticed how Jeri looks a lot like you? The first time I caught your Dad choking his chicken watching you shower, I told him if that was the look he liked, he should go for Jeri." The woman chuckled. "And here I thought I ought to guard your virtue."

Hannah was now groaning through the spasms of an orgasm, caused by Mrs. Post's talents and the joy of Ralph Post exploding into her mouth, but managed to moan, "I bet subconsciously you were trying to save me for yourself."

Hannah milked Ralph's cock, catching a fresh burst of goo on her tongue even as the remains of the first blast dribbled off her chin onto her chest. I was about to kneel forward for a taste, but before I could do so, Hannah rose gracefully from her crouch, leaving Mrs. Post sucking air, and quickly spun around over to where Rachel and Hannah's Mom knelt by the open door of the cab.

"You know what you want, take it," Hannah taunted her Mom, grabbing the older woman's hair and steering it away from Rachel's groin. Hannah kissed Rachel, swapping semen, as Hannah's Mom leaned in to lick the goo off of her daughter's ripe athlete's tits.

Rachel leaned back, moaning appreciatively, gently pulling Hannah's Mom up, and encouraging the two women to kiss. "I've tasted tons of come already today, but it's time you tasted it straight out of your daughter's mouth."

The mother's tongue darted inside her daughter's teeth, stabbing at the milky white coating. Hannah hesitated only a second before leaning into the kiss, locking her lips to her mother's, jaw working, teeth grinding. Her mother's hand slid behind her neck, acting with the same instincts lovers might use in a bedroom, not in a public roadway. They rotated their heads to avoid bumping noses, something I always considered a good test of sexual compatibility.

As I was thinking 'why hasn't anybody called the cops?' Rachel finished tucking the lucky cabbie's deflated penis into his pants, planting a kindly kiss on the tip as she did so. His expression had passed from slack jawed awe to the bliss usually seen on the face of lottery winners.

Hannah had not forgotten Rachel, rubbing her titties with one hand even as she gripped her Mom with the other. Rachel took Hannah's hand as she nudged away from the cab. Soon, Rachel was lying back on the boulevard, Hannah's ass planted on her face, as the young athlete leaned forward to finger fuck Rachel, still not breaking the kiss with her own mother, who now straddled Rachel's hips. Rachel tongue fucked Hannah's dripping cunt as the girl began massaging her mother's nipples.

Mrs. Post had stood up, but had been busy for a minute trying to wipe the dirt off the back of her practical cotton housedress. Finally, she said, " Oh, what the hell," and stripped it off in a flurry of flying buttons, one of which caught Ralph in the forehead, waking him from his post orgasmic reverie.

Gwen called out. "Ralphie - now you don't need to peep through your second floor curtains, you can come join the party live."

Ralph still looked stunned. Maybe he always looked like that. He stared up at Gwen, then at his wife, trying to comprehend her standing naked in the road. "Well, what are you waiting for, dear?" Mrs. Post said. "You didn't need permission to let Hannah lick your musty old member. If Gwen and her friends think your tiny tongue might help, more power to them." She turned to look at me, as if just noticing me standing nearby, my erect organ waving in the breeze. "That looks mighty tasty," she said, "but my pussy needs tonguing first. Unless it vibrates like my best toy, I won't come from fucking. Though I suppose I shouldn't judge by Ralph's efforts. They hardly deserve to be called fucking."

"Don't be so hard on him," I replied. "He got nice and hard and came buckets for Hannah."

"Sure, after drooling over her sunbathing for years. A real man knows how to fuck the babysitter as soon as she turns eighteen. I know all my customers did."

Gwen had been silent a long while, watching quietly from her porch. Her interjection at this stage was a bit surprising. "It looks to me, Alice, that Ralph is all man. Look how hard he is already, after just coming. He's more than welcome to come over here and join my party."

"I think I will just do that, Alice, and show you how a real man fucks. Of course, that means you might get drilled as well," Ralph taunted his wife.

"I damn well better receive a good fucking. Licking Hannah's pussy has got me good and wet. I've been a faithful wife for 27 years. I'm overdue for a nice fat juicy cock, instead of your mediocre meat."

"Faithful? If you've been faithful, how did you know how to lick pussy so well?"

"Eating pussy isn't cheating. Nor are dildos, strap-ons or any of the other tools I use with my Wednesday Gardening group. I have not been with another man in 27 years."

"But we've been married 29 years," Ralph exclaimed.

Alice laughed out loud. "And I've been loyal for the past 27. Cripes, Ralph, I fucked around on you on our wedding night for gosh sakes. But I guess you were too drunk to notice."

"You did what?"

"After your best man and ushers carried you up to our suite, I pulled a train. All four of them, and then the room service waiter. "

"Room service?"

"Yes. Half way through the fucking, I got really thirsty for something to wash the cum down. So someone ordered more champagne. I guess the guys waiting had drunk the free bottle. I recall one of them thrusting it into my cunt from behind while I was leaning over the bed blowing another guy."

"How could you?"

"The same way you got into Hannah's blowjob - sheer lust. Don't you know how sexy you looked in that black tuxedo with the burgundy cummerbund? Back then you had such a waist, and buns, and abs. Though I think what got me hottest was how my train got caught under my heel as we danced and ripped the back of my dress so that the tops of my stockings showed. I remember thinking how the guys probably could see my ass as you twirled me. I wasn't wearing panties, because you had already ripped them off and fucked me in the washroom before the ceremony." Alice chuckled, clearly thinking about events long past.

"So when you hiked my dress to toss the garter, the guys actually saw less than they had before," Alice continued. "They told me afterwards that they decided that whoever caught the garter got to fill me first." She blushed now. "Remember how Ralph junior was born almost exactly nine months later? Well, given how your best man was black and the waiter was Hispanic, I was quite worried what shade the babe would turn out. I was some relieved that he was pink. That fear almost made me straighten up right then."

"What did?" Rachel asked, enthralled by the story.

"My last freedom fuck - that's what I thought of them as - was on our second honeymoon. We had finally stopped having kids after lucking out with a boy and a girl right off. I was pretty tame after Junior was born, but Ralph was traveling for work and I was stuck home with the babies. Once in a while, I stripped for a window washer or unzipped a plumber and fucked his ass with a strap on, just as I said, because of lust...." Alice was lost in reverie.

This time it was young Hannah who interjected. "But I always suspected that you and my Dad had a thing going on."

"No, he was too busy shagging his secretaries. He only hired impressionable young gals fresh from school. Never the best looking ones, but always great bodies. The last one he got up the spout. But what you sensed was that after you all moved in, he and I did share some fun times. That was years before he left though. Other than the second honeymoon, he was the last strange fuck I had. Your Dad has the greatest cock in the world – a decent length, not too long, and fat enough to fill any sized cunt. I loved feeling him swell in my mouth until I couldn't get my lips around him anymore. But even better was when he came inside of me and then kept fucking me until he grew fat again and I would reach around and probe his prostate and tweak his hairy balls when I wanted that solid second shot. I'm pretty sure that my Becky Sue is your half sister."

"But she used to baby sit me. I always had a crush on her." Hannah was the one blushing now. "Then, after she moved home when she got divorced, she taught me about how a woman feels. I guess I'm guilty of incest then."

Everyone in the street roared with laughter at how innocent Hannah sounded after blowing Ralph right in the roadway just minutes before. Alice reached over and brushed a strand of hair off Hannah's forehead, gently laying a hand on her shoulder. "Hush, girl, that's nothing." The older woman kissed her neighbour gently. "My last freedom fuck was in Jamaica. I did an old man, his son, and his grandson. The old man's wife was the fluffer. She got her son and grandson's cocks ready to go. Not that they needed much help, except this was an all day service they ran for lonely or horny tourist ladies they sold bracelets to on the beach. A quick trip to the cabana, a little tip and they were happy to serve. Or service."

Now the older woman was absentmindedly stroking her own dripping pussy. Hannah, still standing close to her, gave Alice a return kiss and teased one of her nipples. Alice guided Hannah's hand down her tummy and showed the girl's fingers how swollen Alice' clit had become.

Alice moaned as the entire neighbourhood watched the intimate moment, Hannah exploring Alice, slowly probing inside her labia, running a finger up and then down her slit, never losing contact with Alice' clit, keeping it bobbing up and down and then sideways.

"Do you think Hannah has done this before?" Ralph whispered to me. "She looks so innocent, but is very willing."

I thought about how the same almost could be said of Rachel a few days before; although Rachel's mock tough punk look was much more mature than Hannah's squeaky clean 'Hilary Duff plays tennis' appearance.

"Just go with it, don't analyze it," I advised. I looked to one side and saw Hannah's Mom down on al fours. A guy in a pizza delivery uniform was thrusting into her from behind. She and Hannah never stopped making eye contact. I was not quite sure whether they were daring each other to go further, or sharing the electricity which filled that street like magic pixie dust. Soon, there were two small lines at either end of Hannah's mom, one waiting to fuck her sloppy cunt, and the other for oral sex. The latter group included not just guys wanting blowjobs, but several women who had admired how Hannah's Mom licked pussy. I wondered how this seemingly somber looking middle aged woman would face the neighbours tomorrow. Today, though, she was definitely just out to party.

The sexual fever was so prevalent that no one was lasting long in Hannah's Mom's train. Before long, she was collapsed on the grass. Alice finally broke the lip lock. Panting, she pried Hannah's hands off her body. "Can you feel how my orgasm is fluttering through your fingertips? You are a wonderfully talented girl, and we must spend a weekend playing soon. But, as much as I'm looking forward to us coating ourselves in cream and licking each other clean, this old pussy needs a real hunk of throbbing meat inside it right now. Watching Ralph come buckets like when we were first dating has reminded me that sometimes, substitutes don't cut it."

"Well, sweetie, come on over and join our little party," Gwen called from her porch. "I've invited lots of spare cock for all the gals to share and you know what they say about a good party getting even better if you invite the neighbours."

"Why is that?" Hannah asked innocently.

"Because you can be as loud and raunchy as you want," Gwen answered. "No one will call the cops."

"I think if anyone around here was about to call the cops we'd have heard sirens by now," Rachel commented.

Gwen laughed loudly. "The more the merrier anyhow. No dressing up required. In fact, dressing at all is entirely optional."

We all laughed at that as we sorted ourselves out and the cabbie got paid and decided he couldn't stay to get laid. The rest of the gang decided it was time for a bang. Even Ralph commented, "I've been wondering for years how it would be to watch old Alice get stuffed full of a really fat cock. I finally get to find out."

"You're not upset with me for being such a slut?" she said.

"Heck, no, I'm just sorry you never told me before. I so wanted to swap with that German couple we met on the beach in Mexico ten years ago."

Alice chuckled deep in her throat, absentmindedly reaching over to stroke Hannah's nipple as she spoke. "I thought that they wanted to swap all right, but that she wanted me and he wanted to stick his fat Aryan cock up your ass. Or perhaps he wanted to suck your meat, I'm not sure if he was a top or a bottom."

Ralph nodded towards Alice' finger action. "Looks to me like you would have gone for a little girl on woman action."

Alice really had been unaware of what she was doing. She blushed and dropped her hand from Hannah's tit, suddenly covering her nipples and pubes like a little girl caught out of the shower.

"Maybe she thought that was her own nipple she was stroking," Rachel whispered to me as she teased my captive cock with a few slow strokes up the shaft.

"Well, it sure wasn't her own pussy she was licking earlier," I replied. As Rachel eased me towards the path which led to Gwen's door, I wondered for a second whether Alice would chicken out.

Rachel took that situation in hand however, pausing and dropping her grip on my cock so she could take Hannah's and Alice' hands and place each on the other's pussy. She then positioned Ralph behind the females, and nudged them towards Gwen's house.