Who's Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had breakfast together then said our goodbyes. I headed to the airport and a flight home that I slept through. She continued her search for a place to live. We'd exchanged contact information and I was pleasantly surprised when we landed to see emails from her with pictures and details of the condos and houses she'd seen that day.

I found I was happy again.

But that didn't last long. When I got to the house, Helen greeted me and immediately noticed a change in me. I told her about my trip, meeting Susan and how we just clicked. Helen expressed her joy for me then excused herself, saying she had a date with her boyfriend.

She didn't come back to the house that night or for the next two weeks, at least, when I was there.

The next day, she turned up late for work and immediately headed to HR. It took a week before I found out she'd given her two weeks' notice.

The Saturday after her last day at the office, she showed up at the house and loaded up a small U-Haul trailer hitched to her care with her belongings and left.

Two weeks after that, the movers arrived and packed all my belongings. They would arrive in Seattle in a weeks' time.

I spent my last night in the state at a hotel near the Pittsburgh airport.

The Borg provided an apartment for the first month in town, while my stuff was transported and I finalized where I wanted to live.

I ended up in a three-bedroom apartment near Marymoor Park in Redmond. Susan had a small house on the other side of the park.

We started to date, seeing each other a couple of nights each week. Sunday mornings, we'd go to the park and play in a pick-up soccer game. I'm not afraid to admit that Susan made a fool of me and most of the other guys on that field. Damn, she was a good player. She was a cagey as the sixty-year-old former professional and as fast as the university student - only when they had the ball. He smoked her in sprints off the ball.

Slowly, we both came to the realization that this wasn't going to last. She said someone else had my heart. I told her I was over my wife.

The end came in the run-up to my first Christmas on the West Coast. Her way of ending it made sure there would be no way back. She made sure I caught her fucking one of her students in our house. Strike that, her house. I had started to think of it as ours but she bought it and she had been the only fulltime inhabitant.

I had had it with women. I wanted nothing more than to be left alone to get on with my life. Watching out for my daughter, work and finding new hobbies. On that note, I started to learn to ski up at Stevens Pass with the little free time I had.

Working as a member of the Borg had not turned out to be something I enjoyed. One of their measurements of dedication was how long you remained at your desk. Not that you could leave really, if you wanted to keep your job. The deadlines on everything were set so tight that massive amounts of overtime had to be put in just to meet them. But, your progress inside the company was judged by what you did over and above your tasks. Meaning you lived on campus.

Since that day, two years ago now, when I'd got shot I'd felt I was stuck in quicksand, slowly sinking in and watching my life go on around me with no one helping me climb out. Sure, there had been moments when I felt like people had offered a stick to pull me out. Looking back, Helen had tried when I look back on it but I hadn't been ready for help then and Susan had almost pulled me completely free than stomped on my head to force me back in.

Early in the New Year, I bought a house in Kirkland, the break up with Susan pushed me into finally putting down proper roots of my own here. The house was a four-bedroom place, with a two-car garage that was no longer a garage. In true startup fashion, the place had been turned into an office for his fledgling company, He'd failed, the bank had taken the home that he had inherited from his parents and I'd bought it from them. The back yard had a small garden and a big pool in it. I didn't think I'd use it but felt certain my daughter might.

I'd settled in and unboxed everything that I had in my apartment. It looked empty, but next week that would change. I had hired some movers to recover everything I'd put into storage and bring to the house. That would fill out the house nicely, but I wondered what seeing the stuff from the old house would do to me.

I worked Sunday, having taken Saturday 'off' to move into the house. When I got home, blue Ford Focus rented from Enterprise stood in my driveway.

Parking on the street, I got out of my car staring at the one parked in my driveway. The driver's side door opened and a pair of perfect legs encased in black stockings swung out. I knew the legs, I'd never been so enraptured by them before though.

### Resolution

I continued to stare at the legs and the bottom of the owner's little black dress. I couldn't bring myself to look up into the owner's eyes, worried about her reaction to my staring and my second head's show of appreciation.

A cough, however, a distinctly male cough, brought my eyes up. On the other side of the car, with a smirk on his face, stood Greg. My eyes then switched focus from him back to Helen. She had a huge smile painted on her face.

My mind raced, had these two got together? Where they a pair now? And how come that idea made me feel so sad. I should be happy that my friends had found each other.

"Alan! God, I've missed you!" Greg said as he grabbed me for a hug. "It's so good to see you up and moving around too."

"Its good to see you too, Greg," I said, still unable to tear my eyes from Helen.

"She's missed you too," Greg whispered to me.

That got me to look at him. Quietly, I asked, "are you two together?"

"I wish. Boy, do I ever wish she would," he told me.

"What are you boys talking about?" Helen asked.

"Nothing," we replied in unison.

"How's Susan?" Helen asked me.

"No idea, we split up."

Helen smiled at that, "good, she wasn't right for you anyway."

"Well, like the other bitch, she cheated on me. At least, this parting didn't add any extra holes in me."

Helen smiled again, "you just need to let the woman decide you're right for her and not the other way round."

"Is that right. Would you know a woman that wants me?" I asked.

Her answer came in the form of her pressing herself to me, and her kissing the living fuck out of me. That moment, minute, life time was only broken when I heard my daughter's voice calling out.

"It's about time!" she screamed. Helen and I broke from our kiss, both of us panting, to see Emily with a huge smile on her face. A smile shared with Greg, who stood beside her. Either he learned to teleport or our kiss lasted a little longer than a moment.

"What's with the dress?" I asked Helen, ignoring the other two.

"My suitcase is in Chicago and some kid puked on my clothes on the plane. Given, I'd come from an awards show to the airport, I had this in my carry on. The pukey clothes are in a tied-off plastic bag in the car. Not sure if I should open it and clean them or give them a decent burial."

"Bring em in, I'll clean them for you."

"Alan, I need to tell you something. It's important, and it has to be before Greg and I tell you our other news."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I love you," she said, her eyes searching mine. "I've been in love with you since our first project together, but you were married. I ... I wanted to say something when you woke up. Emily told me I should, but I couldn't. Now, I feel like I have to grab you up before I lose you for good."

"I love you," I told her, saying it just told me I did. It felt right, it felt like seeing my daughter for the first time. And, I wise woman, had recently told me that I should let the woman choose. She had.

Inside, I found out that Greg and Helen had met in Chicago at the awards ceremony of a gaming conference there. Greg had lined up financing and he had been looking to build a team of people he could trust, Helen had gone to network. She needed a new job.

They agreed they could work together and thanks to Emily, she knew I hated my job and would jump at a chance like this. So, they jumped on the plane as soon as they could and came to see me.

So, Tribus Games for formed. When I showed them my garage, our office location was set. Greg and Helen would move here, to the state, city and into my house. It had four bedrooms, one for me, one for Emily, one for Greg and one for Helen.

"I hope that you're not offering me a guest room, Mr Atkinson," Helen told me. I looked at her confused. Why wouldn't she want to live here?

My daughter saved me, "he just doesn't want to presume you'd want to move into the master bedroom, Helen."

I looked at my daughter like she was an alien then, but it turned to a smile as my brain processed what she'd said.

"Helen, I would love to have you bunk with me. If you think you can handle me that is?"

I got a punch on the arm, a nibble on my ear, and a whispered message, "Oh, I can handle you, I'm sure of that. Are you sure you can handle me?"

I gulped, everyone else laughed.

Greg left around ten that night, looking to catch a flight back to the Bay Area and a date with HR in the morning. Then he'd begin the process of relocating here.

"What flight are you on?" I asked Helen as we watched Greg drive off in the rented car.

"I don't have a flight. I bought a one-way ticket," she told me, smiling loudly. Adding after a pause, "I'll have my parents send my belongings here."

We returned to the living room to find it empty, and everything shut off.

"It's getting late; bedtime?" I asked Helen.

"As long as you don't expect to actually sleep," Helen told me.

Once we reached the bedroom, she veered off into the bathroom and soon I heard the water of the shower running. I settled down to reading, re-reading it actually, the book I had on the bedside table. At this point in Heinlein's Time Enough For Love, the tale of Lazarus Long and brother and sister slaves was playing out.

The water stopped some time later and I was finding the book impossible to read. Minutes later, the door to the bathroom opened and Helen stood there wrapped in a towel that barely reached from the top of her thighs to the top of her breasts.

Good lord this woman was beautiful. From the pale blue, almost grey painted toenails to the long flowing strawberry blonde hair on her head. I gulped then licked my lips, struggling to find my voice given this visual assault on my brain. Strangely, one thing my brain noticed was that the towel matched her toe and fingernails. She was color coordinated.

I literally pinched my skin at that thought, then reached up to make sure my mouth was closed and I wasn't drooling. Thankfully, I wasn't. Helen smirked at me and then that turned into a full-blown laugh, "go take a shower, maybe it'll bring you back to your senses."

I nodded dumbly and slipped off the bed, stumbling when my heel caught the edge of my book. How on earth had that ended up there? I didn't remember it falling.

As I passed her, I noticed she smelled of my shampoo and my soaps and somehow that made her more beautiful and re enforced that she was mine and I was hers.

At the doorway, I turned back and kissed her on the neck, a gentle kiss filled with as much love as I could. She slumped against the doorway and groaned. Before continuing into the bathroom, I whispered, "who's senses are overloaded now?"

I dropped my clothes on top of her's in the hamper, noting that my first come of the night had occurred. In my defense, god she was beautiful in mind, body and soul.

I washed myself, finding the scents from the products generating thoughts of Helen laid out on my bed. The hard-on it generated, had me feeling like a school kid again with cock on a hair-trigger. I switched the water to cold and gasped as the chill washed over me.

Helen smashed her lips against mine, passionately kissing me as a greeting as I entered the bedroom again. My cock began to rise again. She pulled away from me, took a hold of my hand and led me towards the bed.

At the bed, she enveloped me in a hug, resting her hand against my chest. Both of us soaking in the intimacy, the feeling of two being one. For me, feeling like I was actually, really home for the first since everything started. No that wasn't true, I felt more at home, it felt more right than it ever had with Maggie. I knew this was Helen, for the first time, completely letting her guard down with me.

We fell onto the bed, kissing and exploring each other's bodies, and it felt incredible. I focused only on her. Her taste, smell, feel, the noises she made. I did so in the certainty that she did the same for me.

I found myself on top of her, snaking a tongue into her ear, then I nibbled on her earlobe then moving down. Kissing her jawline then her soft, warm neck. Feeling her heart beating on my lips.

My hand cupped her perfect breast, my thumb brushing firmly against her hard nipple at the center of a puckered areola. The purring noises coming from her guiding me, I moved my head down and sucked hard on her nipple.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed out, as her head snapped back and her back arched upward. My cock throbbed with anticipation as it brushed against the soft pale skin of her thigh.

Her response spurred me on; I wanted to give this woman as much pleasure as I could. Pleasing her thrilled me, drove me on and turned me to the point my throbbing cock seemed to hurt.

I left a trail of kisses as I travelled down her body, across her rib cage and down her flat stomach with a detour to the oasis that was her belly button. Each one bringing a groan and shiver from Helen. Swirling my tongue in her belly button eliciting a cry of "Oh God!"

When I reached her crotch, I had smiled. She wasn't bare like some underage Lolita, but she had shaved. The remaining hair had been shaved into an arrowhead pointing downwards, towards her glistening pussy.

Helen didn't allow me time to take in the glorious landscape of her crotch. She placed a hand on the back of my head and urged me to dive in. I wasn't about to reject that invite.

I buried my face into her, and my thoughts overcome by the smell, leaving only animal instincts. I pressed forward, kissed her pussy lips. Tasting her for the first time, it was clear that she was already pretty wet. I licked, kissed and sucked on her. Using her vocal cues and bodily movements as my guide to what she liked, and giving her more of that.

My head moved a little higher and I licked across her clit for the first time.

"JESUS WEPT!" she screamed out at that. So, I sucked on it while flicking my tongue on the tip.

"YES! Fuck, yes! GOD, I LOVE YOU!" screamed out as her hips bucked upward, pressing her V-shaped pussy hair into my nose. Tickling me. I kept focused on that spot, and the area around it. While using my hands to try to keep her core as close to my tongue as possible.

When I then pressed my tongue deep inside her, juices streamed out of her and drenched my face. I drank as much as I could before Helen grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head upwards. Back to her clit.

I licked, nibbled, sucked and kissed her clit. Causing her to buck faster and faster, and her vocal encouragement to become louder and more vulgar. The professional veneer I had always seen stripped away completely.

I slipped a digit inside her slippery hole, and then another as my tongue-lashed. Collecting her juices directly from her and juice flowing down my fingers and onto my knuckles. Helen screamed out my name as her whole body seemed to quiver and shake. Wanting to provide as much pleasure as I could, I pressed on through it all. Wanting to ensure I gave her my best efforts, that she got all the pleasure I could give.

After a second quivering orgasm, she pulled on my head. Pulling me away from her core. Panting, she spoke brokenly, "Oh, Alan. Alan, that. I've never. Oh my. I've never come like that before. I thought. I mean, did I? Did I pee on you?"

I laughed, "No dear, you squirted. At least I think you did. I've never had a woman do that before."

"Come here," she said, laughing along with me. I crawled up her body, kissing her with my face, my lips soaked in her essence.

Helen reached down and wrapped her hands around my rock hard and throbbing cock. Smiling, looking deep into my eyes, she spoke, "I think it's time I did something about this."

She rolled on top of me, pushing me onto my back. I don't think I've seen a sexier, more beautiful sight in my life as I did then when she was poised above me looking down with a smile full of love. Her face still flush with her orgasm, her hair sexy, damp and wild. She, I knew for sure, was what I'd needed to complete me. She was just perfect. The strawberry blonde hair, the deep blue eyes, her just the right size and perfectly shaped breasts, the fiery red hair and pale complexion. It was perfect.

And then it went to a whole new level of perfect, I as I felt my cock slowly enveloped by her pussy. As she impaled herself and joined up together.

Helen sat there, impaled and luxuriating in the feeling. Resting, as her pussy muscles squeezed and milked my cock gently. It felt different than with Maggie or Susan, tighter and more pleasing, more right.

She raised herself up, her pussy fighting to cling onto every inch of my cock, then dropped back down. Rotating her hips, grinding herself against me. Returning the pleasure I'd given her and extracting more for herself. I grunted, "I love you."

Increasing the pace, she threw her head back and howled out my name with complete abandonment of all civil ordinances. Soon, her body seemed to have lost control, with a mixture of bouncing, thrusting and rotating hip movements. While I found myself thrusting up to meet her downward plunges. Then, without warning, she dropped forward. Pressing her breasts into my chest and growling for me to fuck her hard, and fast, then faster and faster. I, of course, obliged and pounded into her as hard and fast as I could. The slapping noise increasing as we went and the sweat built up on our bodies.

Then, at the peak of the greatest pleasure experience of my life, I felt my balls tightened and my load shot into Helen full of hot pleasure given the way her body quaked, and her animal screams emitting from her mouth. Screams that matched my own, harmonized even.

Helen then collapsed on me, banging her forehead into my nose, and the room filled with silence and calm. Just us panting, recovering. Her body pressed against mine. Our hearts beating in sync with one another. Our sweat sealing us together.

Slowly, we came down from our highs and drifted into deep slow breathing as we slipped into a peaceful, contented sleep.

I woke the next morning in the exact same position. My cock, hard and buried in her. Which offered a real problem, because I needed to empty the tank as it were. Lifting my head, I found myself looking into the deepest of blue eyes twinkling with joy and love.

Helen smiled up at me, "round two?"

"I'd love to, my love," I told her, "but I need to bleed the trouser snake first."

She laughed and lifted herself off me, breaking the link between us, freeing my cock from its delightful cocoon.

When I returned, we made love again, slow and passionate, then shared a shower before we re-entered society. Well, the breakfast table and my daughter.

"He didn't kill you then? I almost called 911 one at one point," she said with a smirk. With a stage whisper, she then asked Helen, "was it all you hoped?"

She kissed my daughter on the cheek then whispered in her ear. From the huge smile that broke on Emily's face, I can only assume I got a glowing report.

Helen spent that day cleaning out the garage, preparing for Greg, her and I to start working there. I went into the office and handed in my resignation. After I did that a member of the HR department escorted me to my desk, where I picked up my personal belongings (a single photo of my daughter) and then she saw me to my car. Opened the parking garage doors for me, before she headed back to her office and I headed home to help Helen.