All Comments on 'Who's Your Daddy?'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Can't keep them apart

You mix the girls names on the beach - the first fuck, how can you make such basic misstake, edit the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
the story was a good one

you always come out with good and fun stories.

HL55HL55about 18 years ago
Nice Work again...

Enjoy your writing here, I always have and usually I seek the ladies as I prefer their style of writing erotica. you do spend time developing characters beyond the actual sex scenes and yes espcially in this genre that is paramount in creating a beleivable tale... The internal discourses re such a taboo topic should always be included and so many do not, yet again you have provided a nice wee tale Thank you

pax HL

SS&C

"Courtesy costs you nothing yet gains you Everything" Lady M

"I cannot Live without books" T Jefferson

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
story

I believe on page two your charecters became confused, liked your theme and execution

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
chapter 2

can we plz have another chapter or two?

LutherTLutherTabout 18 years ago
Another excellent erotic story!

You've done it again, with another great story that is both well written and erotic. Keep writing, 'cause I like reading your works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit!

I read the following and it pissed me off. No way did you get 1300 votes. I've seen the best posted here and they are lucky to get a couple of hunded votes. Quit deceiveng the reader. Copy and paste your submission vote on this story so we can all see these votes. I decided not to even read the story. I was to busy checking on these votes you recieved. Story did make the top 500 so prove it to us.

For those of you who voted for my last story, 'Daddy, I whispered', I want to thank you all very much. The story has received an incredible total of 1300 votes so far in just 15 days. This is more votes than I've received for any of my previous stories. In fact the story received more votes in a shorter period of time than any story in the history of Literotica. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Left me hanging...

Good read, really. I felt the ending was somewhat anti-climatic, but I suppose for a continuance to happen it's necessary. It is erotic, but not as heavily erotic as I expected it to be. Nicely written, plot and story line advance well.

So... you gonna write the sequel or not?

scouriesscouriesabout 18 years agoAuthor
Re - the Bullshit comment (1448 votes now)

Sorry man - its true

"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.

4.63 1448 66107 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/19/06 approved

Public Comments: 52 Moderate Public Comments

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Yes another really good story !!!

Well Scouries, you have given us yet another super tale of love and sex. Although incest may not appeal to everybody it is certainly acceptable as a means of spicing up the plot. You have not given us any indication of why a young woman in the first month of her marriage would succumb to his charms and allow him to impregnate her and repeat it a year later! For Brigitte to keep this a secret from her husband and daughters for 20 years must have been a strain. Now she seems to have decided to reactivate the sexual side of their relationship with a trip to Sweden! And what about his and her future relationship with their daughters? And dare we ask, "what about Mr. Butler"? Yes a fine tale but it leaves us with many unanswered questions!

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
To Love and....

This is a wonderful story of love and erotica. As a man who is only a few years younger than you who has made love to many women over the years I can say that while some of those relationships continued for years, many of them came to sharp, quick endings, usually the result of my indiscriminate cock. I, like the professor, love women and love to be loved by women. Fucking a lot of women doesn't lead to a lot of long relationships though.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A very thought provoking read!

I think this story can and should be expanded on. I really hope you expand this further. and look forward to reading more by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

i loved this story, definatly one of my favorites,

although i was a bit confused about the relationships between the main characters in the beginning.

cant wait to read more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
interesting

quite a good story apart from a slight slip between the girls names when he was with izzy.more would be good if it includes the back ground story.keep up the good work!

B0RN2ndB0RN2ndover 17 years ago
Love

Love comes at you in many different forms. Your rendition is definatly warming and heart wrenching...as love is sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I want to see more of who's yor daddy

It was awsome i love the characters write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
why

why are you leaveing us hanging it was a great story but you left a lot of info out why did the girls mom have sex with him twice it's not fair to leave important info out of your stories please finish this for us

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot.... but...

great sex.. erotic as hell.. hat's off to the sex scenes..

but, all of ur stories stand on the premise of some sort of betrayal.. that's a bit saddening, i guess.. and, somehow u try to justify the macho man who is too proud of his sexual prowess that every woman bows to him.. it's even true in ur most incest stories.. this point is a bit disappointing..

other than that, ur stories are the hottest ones..

NaazijoonNaazijoonalmost 16 years ago
Just a beginning

I loved this story, definately one of my favorites.

Eroticreader42Eroticreader42over 15 years ago
Encore

I love this story and would love to see if there is a future for them together. Will that happen????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Focus

I'm getting tired of my fellow men mis-labellng hormone-based activity as love.

This story had nothing to do with true appreciation of the women, but was an elaboration of the drawn-out sexual interlude. No honest discussion with the daughters. No focus on or discussion of the women other than as sexual adventures. The main character had no real interest in the impact of the involvements on the daughters. His interest, in spite of his unreliable assertions, was merely penile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incomplete

Most of your stories I enjoyed and enjoyed this one as well but you left it incomplete without even the background that your other ones had it definantly needs more as well as a ending had to rate this on low

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best voting guilt-trip!

Great story - creative and sexy. The only thing that irritates me is the name-dropping. Yes, it's a sexual fantasy, but does it also have to be wish-fulfillment with regard to what prestigious school the characters attended?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keeping Characters straight...

I know you said the sisters were indivisible but you should be able to keep them straight in your head. Changing names in the middle of the beach scene with Izzy? C'mon, get it together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Definitely!

Definitely well written; definitely erotic; definitely accurately spelled; definitely grammatically correct.

I hope you all definitely get the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
For the moment, i have an overwhelming feeling of sadness...

after having read this story! it means that after a week of reading all the Scouries literotica stories, i have little more to look forward to than rereading them or hopefully coming across another Literotica author who excites & titillates as much as these well written epics, whilst waiting in hope of Scouries making some new additions!

NK

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

This was a very well written story, a bit language heavy at times, but you are an excellent writer. I got started with Daddy, I whispered, and kinda got hooked. Keep on writing, and fix the name switch in Izzy's sex scene. Its unfair to her.

southern_crownsouthern_crownabout 13 years ago
=) smiley

yeah write one more chapter to this story. to show jimmy boy going after dear ole mom. then finally getting the girls back and possibly even have a third child if not more. lol p.s. give it a few problems before it ends. dont want it to be to easy for jimmy to make all his dreams come true. lol id have to say only major problem would be the feeling of betrayal both girls feel towards jimmy. "their father" oh yeah ,before he left to get on the plane, he leaves a wrapped book on the door step for the girls with a message inside about how he feels and the book is one of his erotic novels based on his experiences with their mother.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 13 years ago
I'm done.

And so, I'm finished. I just finished the last of your stories. Several days I that I have enjoyed immensely.

Your writing is spectacular for the most part. The problem with reading so many stories from the same author is that the formulas he uses become a little over bearing.

I found your stories are generally very good except for your pre-occupation with enormous penises. I prefer as much realism as possible in a story and enormous penises precipitously and perpetually plundering previously pure pussies are not the norm.

Anywho. Be well, and lets see some more stories.

taco1085taco1085over 12 years ago
i have to agree

I have to agree, I have read your stories for the 3rd time now. I agree, there needs to be a part 3 to this one and it does need to contain the trip with his love and possibly marriage, and the girls after a little work joining mom and dad. The real sad thing is I have to wait for new stories to be written. I read faster than they are published. I dont mind the big penis's in the stories, besides dont all women wish they were filled with a big penis and filled to the max. dont all men wish they had huge cock's and all the women wanted them. The reality of it is that we the people enjoy reading the stories and feeling like we are a part of what you write. That your ability to transport us into the story is amazing and that is why we read them. If we all had the ability to write our own stories we would. However, not all of us can write the way you do so you enable us to escape into a fantasy world and feel good about ourselves and enjoy those things that we crave. for example, taking a virgin, filling every orfice a woman has to offer, hearing your name cried out and your woman begging you not to stop, and the list goes on and on. I cant wait for your new stories and yes I like many others have to find some other author who can capture our imaginations the way you do. thanks for now and keep writing and teasing our minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A FFF!F !!!

A FANTASTIC FINGER FUCKING FANTASY!!!! Peeping Tom here....loved it! It's your universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing thru! Look, can't exactly say what...you've described the sex well enough...it's just that there was an element of sensuality missing somewhere, somehow, I just know it wasn't as great as some of your work I've read, but good, better than others. Anyway let me go wipe up my hands and clean up my keyboard...thanks for the trip!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
its nice but ..

as all your stories its nice. but the end isn't.

yellowhair69yellowhair69over 12 years ago
5 star

Great characters and the story flows easily. A great ending that hopefully leads onto a sequel.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
very good but

One little goof, screwing Izzy on the beach suddenly gets called Sam. Otherwise very well written.

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 11 years ago
hhhmmm, liked it a lot!!!

this lovely incest tale seems rather melancoly,,possibly that was your aim,,,,years alone, love lost, etc,,,,well done though!! more like this please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
can't vote

i never vote on unfinished stories because the writers here never finish them and the site doesn't have a negative vote button which all unfinished stories deserve. you want a vote finish the story and do it properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lovingly Exquisite writing!

Thank You again Scouries!

I just re-read this story after a few years between & again fell in love with it !

You have been on my favorite writers list since I first discovered Lito.

I frequently re-read your stories just for the pure pleasure of your effective writitng style & imaginatively erotic storylines.

Thank you again for your written efforts.

PWAGRO "down under"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please write the sequel!!

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Another good story.

You always tell a good story and unlike some other authors spend almost the whole story describing in great detail one sex act after another and never really tell a story. You make reading enjoyable and not just horny. Their are parts in your stories where I find myself taking my pants off and do some stroking, that's what erotica is all about, the feeling it was me doing it. Thanks again. I mostly like Father/Daughter Incest stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
asshole-ish

He was an asshole. He took the prettier sister 1st, knowing that the one who considered herself lesser was watching - and then took her almost immediately after. He had to have known she would feel like she was getting 'sloppy seconds'. The only thing the main character did right in the whole story was to become a best-selling author. I don't like stories that degrade or demean anyone. He should have let them 'accidentally' find out about their parentage before seducing them.As it stands he lied to them by omission. He claimed to love them, but thats a lie too. Thats not love. He's simply been a predator all those years waiting for his prey to ripen, and took them simply because he couldn't have their Mommy. I think I've read everything you have posted on your list and I know you can do better. Do it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Name confusion

You confused the names. When the professor was holding izzy around his waist shortly after that you wrote SAMs name twice a a the. Went back to izzy. Other than that it was a good story

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
More

I think that the story needs some more info about the mom's love affair with the professor, then a few words about how he watched his daughters grow up from afar, and then it needs another two or three sections about what happens in Sweden and after.

Without something more it is just a sad, sad story. There is a general consensus in the comments that the story needs more.

I don't worry so much about minor editing issues, as they can always be fixed later.

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 9 years ago
Momentary slip.

You got Izzy and Sam mixed up in the second episode but other than that, nice story.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
You woulda thunk...

A famous, world renowned author, having written 69 gazillion books would know the difference in a ridged cock as opposed to a rigid one. What a wasted education.

That old author is pretty slick too. He's laying the pipe to Izzy and what happens? His Izzy turns into Sam for the next paragraph or so. Then, Sam turns back into Izzy. I guess he missed his calling as a magician.

Pretty much fun so far. Once he fires his editor maybe he will be able to tell us which daughter he's fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting story

Would have liked to hear what happened to create the situation ~20 years earlier. An a follow up story about them at some point in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
After 75 five stars!

Wow!! Now that I've finished all of your stories, I feel that 75 five starts were well worth the time. Thank you, you done well!!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Confused

I was confused when "Jimmy" was with Izzy. Then it said she was Sam and then back to Izzy. Great story though. Too bad there wasn't a "look back" on how he got together with the girls' mom in the first place and that there isn't another chapter of what happened in Sweden. I will have to check out some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good read.

An excellent story, with a couple of minor continuity issues. I've read others of your stories in the past, and pretty much enjoyed them all. I'd be interested to know, since your primary character is almost always your authorial persona in one version or another, if the scenic frame of your character as an author of other kinds of fiction than erotica is at all a real element, or more fantasy. I write myself, primarily short stories, many of which are semi-autobiographic in setting. What little erotica I've done I have never submitted anywhere for publication. If in fact you have written SF, or mysteries, or historical fiction, I'd like to read some of that work.

lwiltonlwiltonover 5 years ago
Great story, and nice foreshadowing at the end

It was obvious pretty early on who Daddy was, but of course that was probably the point, given who was telling the story. It would be nice to find out more about Mrs. Butler an how things carry on after the vacation to Sweden. I guess that is a little unlikely considering how many years it has been since this story was written or Jim has posted anything here, but I can hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I enjoyed this very much. I, too, would love to see the envisioned future come to life on my screen. My only disappointment stemmed from the intimacy being all too brief on each occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All of thrm

I've now read every story in the list, first to last, written by Mr. Scouries, and have enjoyes each one - some more than others of course. His writing style is one of the best to be found. Sad to say he no longer writes, or apparently even acknowledges his fan's messages. I sent him an email several months ago and have not received any response. Perhaps this is a part of his past that he has left behind. Thank you, Mr. Scouries, for the stories that have inspired many of my daydreams and fantasies.

sexiipapiisexiipapiialmost 4 years ago

I have read all of your stories and love them. Are there any plans to make any more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good. I liked it very much.

However, shame that "Izzy" turned into "Sam" for 2 or 3 paragraphs.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

Just finished the last one on the list. I enjoyed most of them, most ratings a 5, a couple of 4`s and maybe 2 that I did not like the subject matter, I may go back and review those and decide why I did not agree/ like those. You are or were very prolific, I would hope that you went on to make some money as you are certainly qualified. I found myself constantly wishing the story would continue, alas they did not, some were found that are related. I will attempt to find you in other locations, possibly research will be successful. You are a great writer!

cjkm646cjkm646over 1 year ago

It's one of the best stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't like this story. It felt ugly and full of betrayal. I realize this is fantasy but so shallow in story & plot. Main character uses women year after year being their boss! In this little fantasy every woman loves it, my how realistic. Younger daughter wants him the minute she sees him...loves him after having sex once...what a joke!

That he loves his daughters is funny...it's called lust. I guess that is why didn't like story, u keep trying to show lust as being love. Stop lying to your readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10456 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...