All Comments on 'Who's Your Daddy?'

by billwells1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A little confused who Denny was at first. Nice story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was a little confused who Dennis was. But that's kind of the point.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

Nothing on the first page interested me, so that much time on your submissive was wasted.

daddydracosdaddydracosabout 2 years ago

OMFG Great just doesn't do it justice!!!

Bamm2797Bamm2797about 2 years ago
Love it

I would love to see a part two!!! Man I love this story!!!!

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettabout 2 years ago

What is odd is that you didn't have the characters actually 'saying' half the things they were suppose to have said, it was narrated that they said it which pulled me out of the story. There was a LOT of repetition which felt like padding the length of the story without actually adding anything to it. The pacing was very sluggish, which was made worse with the previously mentioned repetition.

It's not a bad story, just very slow without much in the way of character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story but where's the incest?? Just a mother masturbating and rubbing her sons cock you need to continue with this story??? Gave it a 4 cause no incest.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Trash ass story. The Mc is indecisive as hell. And what's with the over use of inner monologue? It's unnecessary just skip to the fucking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillwells1@billwells1
I write very amateurish fantasy for my own amusement and hopefully for others. I am strictly a two-fingered typist, so stories take hours to complete and sometimes finish due to cramping, resulting in careless editing and sudden stops. I attempt to present views from bo...