Who's Your Daddy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not again, damnit!" She agonized at being at the brink of eruption. "This fuck'n video breaks like this every time. You've got to fix this for me. Have you seen this movie? Do you know what happens? "I've pictured us and I've seen the end. Where she begs her "daddy" to tell her what to do and how to please him. Then he always takes care of her. It's what she wants. It's what I want. Oh Petey."

Angie was now openly rubbing her hand inside the silken material and her panties had been pulled to the side exposing her trim, moist pussy. She was breathing fast and hard, her voice a raspy, pleading urge. The dress was disheveled, showing her bare breasts with engorged nipples and her body glimmered with sweat. The lovely, raven hair was soaked and plastered to her scalp and both hands were scratching at her anatomy. The right was plowing furrows through the dank, coarse cunt hairs and reaching into the wet cavern while the left tugged at her tits, squeezing and pinching the reddened nipples. "I need you to fix this clip, because I love it. Can you do that for me, Daddy? You know that I'll be a good girl for you, and I'll do anything you say."

The shivering and shaking overwhelmed her. She moaned and groaned, first stretching her long form and then contracting like a ball. The torrent of shock waves ripped through her torso and she screamed, "Oh Gawd, I can't believe it. I'm cumming. Gawd, I'm cumming. Ahhhh. Ahhh. Yes... yes... yeahhh." Then the spasms gradually died away. I was shocked and stunned into immobility. I could only watch with intense interest as my mother jolted and then recovered from a crude state of ecstasy that I should probably have not been a witness to, and yet was almost a very appreciative part of. My cock was now as hard as it's ever been and I needed to release it and relieve some pressure.

But as I looked, my mom's last ounce of energy was oozing in a creamy fluid, down the side of her leg, and her face slumped to the side and against the car door. She was fast asleep in a minute. What was I to do? I could flog the bishop. But what a sight that would be, for a cop to pull along side and see me whacking-off with my mother asleep and undressed in a car, only a few feet from our home. I decided against it. The short drive provided necessary time to rehash the night.

Then I went over in my mind, everything she said just before passing out. As I rearranged her clothing and gathered her in my arms, it occurred to me that certainly she was horny and she clearly masturbated infront of me, and also rubbed my cock for quite a while. She eagerly invited me to watch a raunchy, "incest" video with her. And was far from shy in describing her most secret fantasies. But then the nagging issue of names stuck in my brain. She used my name continually while talking about sex, but never in the exact sentence of me fucking her! Was I being too literal? Too careful? Too timid? But my hang-up was almost the exact opposite of hers. Yes, I wanted to fuck mom. And the taboo word "incest" only made it seem more exciting and dangerous, but where Angie wanted it to be close-knit, I was worried that our closeness would bring our doom.

I half-dragged her into the house and to her bedroom. She was essentially zonked and utterly non-responsive. In a delirious state she vaguely mumbled sexed-up phrases like "Take me," "fuck me," and "I'm all yours." In bed she struggled to assist me in undressing her. And she see-sawed from maternal embarrassment to inviting harlot. But once under the covers, now completely naked and alluringly appetizing, she was out cold.

Before I wrapped her up, to tuck her into bed, I did sneak a generous peek at her soaked cunt. Though I avoided the dire temptation to give it a long, thorough licking, what more would she have noticed? I'll admit to squeezing each pliable, warm boob once, (well, maybe more than once.) Then when I should have turned out the lights and left, I actually hit the lights, kicked-off my shoes, and unzipped my pants. With a raging, ultimately untreated hard-on in one hand, I fired-up her computer, entered her code, and examined her browsing history.

I felt a little dirty, like a "Peeping Tom." My mom was lying on the bed knocked out, and I couldn't resist the perverted urge to peel back the covers, revealing to my ogling inspection, her luscious unguarded figure in all its glory. I scrolled through her favorites and found dozens of clips headed, "Incest" with features such as "submission," and "obedience." I could not stop my fingers from strumming the dark, kinky curls of her pubic mound while I searched her video inventory. She moaned softly in her restless condition as my fingers approached her swollen bud and with just the faintest touch of my fingertip, I flicked her delicate clit, sending her nude body to writhing ecstasy under my sway.

The videos she earmarked shed some light on her sexual issues. Angie wanted someone to instruct and dominate her. "Daddy," my dad or myself were just an amalgam of characters that she trusted to be sexually domineering and aggressive, without causing her any pain or anguish. A type of sexual submission that when she was tempted or aroused to act slutty or slavish, her partner could make her feel better about herself by providing reassurances and orgasms. If she believed that it was in her best interests to behave sexually as she was commanded; to debase herself or accede to her submissive nature, then ceding control of the stimuli that triggered her passions, to a "stronger" partner would free her spirit and ultimately enhance her pleasures. For every Dom there must be a Sub.

As I studied the videos that she watched each night; to work herself into a frenzy of deviant desire before going to bed alone horny and desperate, I began to realize that her long dormant, or forbidden lust was aching and eager to be released. And I felt that it was bubbling to the surface enough; that it was beyond some mystery father-figure, way past a husband who jilted her, and so nearly out of control that she was literally turning to her son for a level of comfort, secrecy and debauchery that only incestuous, deviant, down-in-the-gutter sex could provide.

My hand left my cock, (it was already as thick and throbbing as I remember,) and for the second time in an hour, my choice was to squirt a load on my passed out mom, or suffer until the mood ebbed. Her pussy was glistening with the dew of her pre-lubrication and I was fearful that any further groping might awaken her. So I traced a slow movement of my frustrated palm, over her tightly-coifed pubic ridge, along her soft belly and to that tender area under the heft of her full globes. I cupped them tenderly and squeezed them gently, placing wet kisses on each plump mound and nibbling easily on those swollen nipples. Then I backed off.

I was resigned to replacing her covers and dousing the light, when I heard my name uttered drowsily and a sleepy murmuring of "Oh yes Daddy, that's what I want. Please don't stop. Don't leave me Petey. I want you to make me cum." There it was! Even in her near-comatose condition, she was finally calling my name and asking me to make her cum. Now, if we could just get over that taboo stigma of incest.

My hand retraced its path. It travelled towards her belly as it squirmed and lunged under my warm massage. I saw ripples form under her skin and her abdomen tightened with muscular contractions as stuttering grunts and desperate pleas escaped her breathless lungs. With each inch my palm covered, her hips lunged and her pussy moistened. Spasms began to roil her pelvis when my fingers come in contact with the enlarged nub of flesh peeking from its protective hood. Her breathing became raspy and hurried. I watched her hands grasping at the sheets and her hips humped the mattress. Her belly seemed alive as it braced for the anticipatory build-up of climactic release. Deep moans and groans emerged from her lips and the unconscious urge to hold her partner and prepare for the pinnacle of pleasure was taking hold.

Under her breath and in a husky sultry tone, she was pleading with an unseen- and for now- unknown Dom to carry her past that brink and to a spine-tingling climax. Her nude body was glowing with hot perspiration and her dark hair glistened and formed a shadowy crown around her determined expression. Her facial features were distorted with the effort of deciding if this was sensual foreplay or just another teasing, taboo dream.

Her lithe torso wriggled on the soaked sheets. Fingers and toes were clenched. Nipples stood erect on the swaying breasts and her moist cunt yawned open between the spreading thighs, to reveal a deep red gash amid the dank, dark curls surrounding her swollen labia. Her own digits topped mine and pushed my hand to explore further into her dark cavity.

Mom's hips began to buck violently and her strong pussy lips contracted around my wiggling fingers, squeezing them vise-like and holding them inside her fiery hole. I heard my name again, along with other undeniable terms and foul-sounding oaths. "Fuck me, Petey," and "take me now, honey. My Gawd, I'm hot, wet and ready for your cock." Infact, the tone was so loud and demanding that I needed to double-check that she was truly asleep. "I want it Petey. I want your big cock inside me. Cum in me. Fill me with your seed and make me yours." she pleaded in her delirium. My cock was straining. This would be a moment of no return. I thrust my fingers up to the webbing, in her torrid cunt and started the piston action that would quickly develop into a jack-hammering of her wanton pussy. It went on for minutes on end, until she shrieked in her sleep.

I could walk away now, with my "Blue Balls," and a lasting memory and slip-off to my room where this image would provide masturbation fodder for years. Her dream would be complete and mine would just begin. I was torn. We both wanted sex, that was obvious. But I was awake and she was not! What if... I worried? Would I be fulfilling a MILF's most intimate desires? Or would I be intruding on my mother's most private fantasy? If I didn't make some certain move now, my painfully swollen erection would explode like a geyser on her warm, wet stomach. Thus, ruining the fantasy for the both of us. "Oh my Gawd," she mumbled in the most urgent, strangled request, "Please Petey, fuck me hard and take me forever."

I had no other choice...

The End

Votes and Comments Welcomed