Whose Bitch, Am I?

Story Info
Young man dominated by a hubby and wife.
1k words
4.33
6.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby Richards was born September 4, 1941. By the time he turned twenty he was an addicted cocksucker and cum eater. Yet, he yearned for normalcy.

Back in those days, cocksuckers were known as queers, and being a queer was not considered normal.

Toby decided, that to be normal, he had to find a girlfriend, get married, and have children.

Toby was a handsome lad that had no problem attracting men, especially when they found out he was a superb cocksucker and swallowed. But his shyness around the young ladies, made things difficult for him.

Then by a strange twist of fate something happened that opened a door, so to speak, for Toby.

A very naked Toby was sporting a big boner as he was down sucking the cock of one Michael O'Rourke, when Molly O'Rourke spied Toby sucking her hubby. Molly's eyes were fixated on Toby's boner. Her mouth watered, as her pussy began to tingle. She knew she had to have that cock in her pussy.

The O'Rourke's and Richards lived next door to each other and Molly O'Rourke often wondered about the handsome Toby. She knew he never seemed to have a girlfriend, and she now knew he was a cocksucker, albeit a cocksucker with a mighty fine cock of his own.

A few days later Molly confronted Toby, in the yard and said, "Toby, I saw you sucking my husband's cock." Toby was mortified and speechless.

"Don't worry Toby, your secret is safe with me, as long as you perform cunnilingus on me, and fuck me," Molly said.

Toby had no idea what cunnilingus was, but he understood fucking. Toby managed to stammer out, "I've never fucked a girl, er woman before."

"Ah a virgin," said Molly.

Toby had often wondered if Molly sucked Michael, but assumed she did not, as he had been sucking Michael for almost two years.

""Come inside, Michael will not be home from work for several hours," Molly said. A reluctant Toby followed Molly inside. Molly went quicky to work rubbing Toby's cock through his blue jeans. Toby could not help it his cock began to grow.

Several years ago, Michael had seduced Toby into sucking his cock, now Molly was seducing him into fucking her. Toby's mind was in a whirl.

Molly removed a now hard cock from Toby's jeans, and dropped to her knees to engulfed a very hard cock. That answered the question of whether Molly sucked cock, but brought up another question. If Molly sucked, why did Michael seduce Toby into sucking him? Toby did not have time to ponder the question, as Molly's sucking was quickly bringing him near orgasm.

It was not the first time Toby had been sucked, but damn, it sure was the best blow job ever. This lady had a talented mouth. Toby had always preferred to suck cock as opposed to being sucked, but he sure loved this.

Toby could not help himself, he unloaded a huge load in Molly's mouth, as he squealed, "Oh yes!"

Molly shocked Toby when she let Toby's cock slip from her mouth and rose up to deep kiss him with her mouth full of cum. That was the first time Toby ever snowballed his own cum.

Strangely, Toby's cock remained hard, which did not go unnoticed by Molly.

Molly quickly disrobed and stood bare ass naked in front of Toby. She could see Toby's cock begin to throb. She pushed Toby down on his back and impaled herself on his big hard cock.

For the first time, Toby experienced his cock buried in a hot wet tight cunt. The feeling was exquisite. Molly was bouncing up and down and Toby was loving it.

When Molly suddenly stopped, Toby wondered what was happening, and was shocked, when Molly said, "Toby, I want you to perform cunnilingus on me."

The perplexed look on Toby's face caused Molly to smile, and she said, "You know, eat my pussy" Then toby realized what cunnilingus meant.

Molly got off Toby's cock and presented her dripping cunt to Toby's lips. When Toby swiped her vulva with his tongue, Molly both jerked and moaned. Instinct took over and Topy began lapping away at Molly's sweet pussy. Molly was face sitting Toby, as his tongue was penetrating her pussy lips, and lashing her clit.

Molly was racked with an awesome orgasm and flooded Toby's tongue, lips, and face with her orgasmic juices. Toby realized that Molly's juices were much sweeter than Michael's salty and bittersweet cum, which he loved.

Toby did not slow down, he continued eating Molly's gushing pussy, when he heard Michael's voice, "So my personal cocksucker has graduated to eating pussy."

Toby was unable to respond, but Molly said, "He eats pussy so much better than you Michael."

"And he sucks cock much better than you," Michael responded.

"I think it is time we learned to share," Molly said.

"I'm sure we can reach an accommodation, but if he wants to continue to eat your pussy, he will have to agree to let me fuck him bareback," Michael said.

"That may be a step too far," Molly said.

"It is either that or he can stop munching your cunt right now," Michael responded.

Toby was now sucking Molly's clit like a little cock, yet taking in fully the conversation between husband and wife.

Toby continued munching Molly's cunt as he felt Michael's hard cock probing his puckered asshole. When Michael's cock began penetration, Toby felt a sharp stab of pain, which began to ease as Michael pushed past Toby's sphincter muscle. Toby felt a warm wonderful feeling when Michael's cock made contact with his prostate. Michael began fucking Toby slowly building up speed as he did.

Both Molly and Toby were moaning while Michael grunted. A strange chorus of noise.

Toby felt an internal orgasm building deep in his core as his prostate continued to be massaged by Michael's big cock.

Toby's orgasm erupted when he felt the hot spunk of Michael coating the walls of his bowels. Almost simultaneously Molly gushed her orgasmic secretions on Toby's lips, tongue and face.

The weird thought ran through Toby's mind. Whose bitch, am I?