Whose Fault Was It (Second Half) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother the ceremony was a little different. We both needed it and appreciated the man that did it for us. I think it was best that way."

"So who was driving that white... Ford?"

"Mom, Ford is not a dirty word," Mark laughed. "And that was my car too. Now you see what I have to drive. Which would you want in front of your house?"

Hilda smiled, "Don't really know Mark, but is good to have you back." A moment later Hilda was hugging her 'new' son-in-law.

"Now that we have broken the news to you mother, do you want to go out to eat or cook here?"

Hilda stepped between Janet and Mark and hooked her arm thru theirs, "Let cook here tonight. We can do something quick and light. That way I can leave shortly, I am sure you want to be exposed again."

Janet blushed, "It was your term Janet," Hilda reminded her. Mark decided to get and explanation later. And after the term 'exposed' was explained, he told Janet about fixing the flat for Hilda.

Whatever her intentions, Hilda stayed till past 11that evening. They were having a good time and all enjoyed the visit. Later that night in bed Mark told Janet he still hadn't broken the news to Jeremy. Emma knew but was not going to tell, saying that was Mark's duty. Mark had arranged to meet Jeremy and Emma for dinner tomorrow night. Friday would be a busy day then the dinner. Mark didn't look forward to it and neither did Janet. If there were any old wounds they were about to be reopened.

Jeremy was not happy when he heard that Mark wanted to meet them over dinner. All he knew was Mark had an announcement to make. Jeremy feared that he was about to lose his brother and partner to the urge to travel. Emma assured her husband that was not the case. Jeremy asked how she knew but she would not say.

Emma had begun preparing for the evening on Friday as soon as the house was empty that morning. She enjoyed a long bath taking the time to shave her legs and her sex. Emma even tried to save her ass, she wanted to feel every sensation. Next she used the syringe once to start the cleaning process. She had promised Jeremy 'special sex' Friday night which he had been denied Tuesday when he came home for her. Emma was a woman of her word.

At noon Emma used the red bag so long stored in the bottom drawer for more preparation for the evenings after dinner fun. She repeated the process twice, adding to the volume each time. She felt wetness between her legs and fought the urge to finger her hard clit. Emma wanted to be as excited and anxious tonight as she could possibility be. With her system squeaky clean, Emma laid out her clothes and foundations. With that in place she left to have her hair fixed.

Emma was home by the time Oops came in from school. Her mother Annabel was there to take her granddaughter for a visit. Oops was to stay till Saturday afternoon. With Taylor gone on to a soccer tournament Emma and Jeremy would have the house to themselves. A thing that was most uncommon with the extent of their children's ages.

Before she began to dress Emma went to the attic and collected two boxes. They were things that had not been used in many years. Adult toys that had collected dust since Oops had made her presents known. She felt a tingle in her sex as she opened the first box. Putting her hand in the container she retrieved the two items she wanted. Placing one of the items in the small purse she intended to carry Emma realized she would have to be careful and not open it where others might see.

Emma was just pulling the thong up tight in her ass when Jeremy came in. She was enjoying the feeling. It had been a long time since they had played in this way. Looking over her shoulder she called to her husband. "Honey I laid out some clothes for you. If you will please use the shower in the guest room; I don't want the steam to ruin my hair. And I'm putting on my face."

Jeremy was aggravated but didn't argue. He was not mad that he had to use another shower. Jeremy's anger was anxiety over what Mark might want to tell him. He too had sensed the distant mood of his older brother. Jeremy wanted to blame the problem on his wife. 'If she just hadn't pressured him with all the blind dates,' he rationalized but knew better. Something else was wrong with his brother. What would it be that he wanted to tell? Something with his health maybe? But there were the flowers, and Emma knew something. Jeremy had pressed his wife as much as he dared but she had insisted that the news should come from Mark. Jeremy was out of the shower and was ready to inform his wife Emma, that if Mark was heading out again she would be the one running three oil change service locations. That was on the tip of his tongue when he walked into the master bath and saw Emma.

"Emma you look beautiful, can't we stay home. I'll just call Mark. Tell him you are sick or something," Jeremy offered. Emma was still putting on her makeup. She had her hair up showing her ears and the dangling earrings. She wore a strapless white up lift bra that make her breasts look luscious as they tried to spill over the tops of the cups. Emma's legs were encased in black stocking that accented the shape of her leg. The 4" heels she wore strapped at the ankle. The only two other item she wore were her garter belt and the tight thong panties. Both in black and contrasted so against her milky white skin.

Being just out of the shower and still drying Jeremy's erection reared quickly. Emma was putting on her lipstick and let her eyes catch the sight before she shifted her eyes to her husband's. She made a show of putting on her lip liner forming her lips into a 'O'. When she had her lips glossy she let the tip of her tongue trace the edge. Jeremy wanted to pick her up and throw her on the bed. There he would take her like the wild man his pulse indicated.

"Calm down big boy. We have to go out tonight, but you will be rewarded when we get back. Oops is at mom's and Taylor is in Memphis."

"You better order light and eat in a hurry then. I really don't want to go Emma."

"But Jeremy, it's for your bother. He wants to talk to you. Bet he will be in as big a hurry to leave as you."

Jeremy gave up the argument and dressed. When he was ready Emma walked out and smiled at him. All Jeremy could do was whistle. His wife of 25 years looked like she had just stepped out of a fashion magazine. The green dress with thin straps showed enough of her breasts to make Jeremy lustful and jealous.

All the way to the restaurant Emma was coy and flirtatious. She was not acting. Emma's mind was on the time she would share with her man when they got home. If Emma was lucky it would last till Saturday. Emma squirmed a little hoping she was not getting a wet spot on the back of her dress. But that was one of the reasons for her selection of the dark teal; it would not show a wet spot as easily as a lighter color.

Jeremy felt the eyes of several men in the waiting room as they walked in. And he knew it was not him the men were admiring. When they gave their name the hostess led them into the dining room. Jeremy saw Mark. He had a date. What did that mean? The woman had her back to him so Jeremy could tell nothing more than she was well dressed and seemed attractive. When they approached Mark stood and embraced his brother. With the hug Jeremy could not see the woman's face till Mark let him go.

Emma was beside Mark and asked, "Well don't I even rate a hug?"

"Yes you do and a kiss on the cheek because you are a great sister-in-law."

As Mark hugged and kissed Emma, Jeremy got his first look at the woman. It was Janet. Mark was out with his ex-wife? Jeremy had long since forgotten any animosity for Janet. He had watched her on several occasions visiting Sarah. And he knew after all these years Janet still visited Sarah every Saturday.

Janet didn't know how Jeremy would accept her. He had tried his best to keep her from visiting Sarah. It was Sarah that had put a stop to Jeremy's efforts. At that moment Janet hoped Jeremy hadn't taken that personally.

Jeremy smiled, "Janet, good to see you." As she stood he stepped to her and hugged her. She was shocked, and Mark a little stunned. He had wanted to tell his brother face to face fearing a negative reaction. When Jeremy stepped back he said, "Janet I would have thought you would have better taste then to be seen with my big bother." With the tone of the words all knew he was jesting.

Emma hugged Janet and asked, "Janet will you go with me. I think I will need help. This dress is so tight." Janet took the cue. "Sure I'll need to go too."

The two Parker men watched their women head off. They were filled with pride to be with the two prettiest women in the place.

"Now big brother what is the big news. And I'll warn you that I will be pissed if you want to head back out on the road."

Mark grinned, "Can't do that...wife won't let me." He looked at his brother to let that soak in.

Jeremy looked Mark's left hand. Sure enough Mark was sporting wedding band. "Who's the unlucky girl?" Jeremy asked before it dawned on him. "Janet? You married Janet. Again?" Not an angry question just one out of surprise.

"Yes she took me back it seems. Guess she is just a glutton for punishment."

"That calls for some champagne. Waiter!" Jeremy ordered the sparkling wine. As they waited Jeremy was so relieved and he told Mark of all the things he had expected. Never had he even considered Mark being remarried. All things in the past were past, not hard feeling on his side. Jeremy started to tell of Janet and Sarah but the girls were heading back.

Emma didn't need any help in the ladies room but Janet knew that. As they gave the men time to talk Emma got the story of how Janet and Mark had gotten together without her help. She loved the story. Janet found why Emma had made the suggestion. Mark had been moping for several months. It started when he had seen Janet coming out of the Manor on his way to visit Sarah. Janet had not noticed the white Ford and walked by it on the driver's side. If she had looked she would have seen Mark. He however had noticed her. And most of all Mark noticed the wedding ring on her finger. He had no way of knowing it was the very ring she had worn since their wedding.

Emma said Mark just kept getting worse so she had done some checking. With the aid of some friends in her social circle, Emma found Janet was not married and she still used the name Parker. It was easy to see Janet still lived in the house and had the same phone number. With a little more prying and spying Emma determined that Janet had no steady. So seeing the pain in her brother-in-law Emma made the call, the call that was about a day late.

Janet confessed she was afraid of how Jeremy would take the news. "I know what you mean, Parker men can be a real 'pain in the ass' some times." Little did Janet realize what that statement meant but agreed. "Yes Mark had been a pain for me there too." Janet then realized what she had said and how it could be taken. Both women blushed. Each wondered if the other Parker man had violated their bride in that way. Janet just knew she enjoyed Mark when he did.

Still Janet was grateful for the call and told Emma so. The two women exchanged kisses on their cheek and were glad to be family again.

The champagne was at the table when Emma and Janet returned. The men stood and helped their wives with their chairs. All seated Jeremy made a toast, "To the two prettiest women in the restaurant, and they are both have the Parker name!"

The evening went well with all uneasiness disappearing quickly. It was good to have harmony in their family again.

When they parted at the restaurant Jeremy helped Emma in the car. He smiled at her and she gave him a wink. That made Jeremy more interested in getting home. As they drove away Emma turned in her seat and looked at her husband. "I guess you know we can have the house to ourselves till late tomorrow if we want."

Jeremy smiled, "How did you arrange that my beautiful wife?"

"Oops is at mom's and will be there till I call. Taylor is playing soccer in Memphis. He is not due home till Sunday. And since Josh has that new love interest he hasn't come home. I wonder if he has conned her into doing his laundry?" Emma laughed.

"The laundry doesn't worry me Emma. I am more concerned in what else he might have persuaded her to do?" Jeremy offered.

"Well Josh is your son."

"What does that mean Emma?" Jeremy asked but not in a harsh tone.

"I just remember what his father persuaded me to do when I was that age. Do you remember?" Emma asked with a big smile.

Jeremy didn't want to answer but those things were on his mind. "That aside just when did you know that Mark and Janet were back together?"

"I had a strong suspicion on Tuesday. You remember the two flower arrangements? The ones you came home to see. And then you seemed to have had other things on your mind?"

"I remember, I knew one was from Mark but the other. I wouldn't have ever guessed the 'number' you gave out was hers."

"I had called Mark to give him Janet's number. I knew he was not happy and thought I would mettle a bit."

"So you are guilty! But when did you know they were married?"

"I found out on Thursday when I call the hotel."

"I see so you lied to me when you told me you didn't know what Mark wanted. You let me worry for nothing?"

"Am I guilty for not telling you something I hadn't verified? I might have been spreading gossip," Emma put up a mock defense.

"You lied by omission. You should have told me what you knew. And you could have told me who the second arrangement was from. I think you need some serious discipline!" Jeremy said with mock anger.

Emma put up her hands, "I guess if you think so I will have to surrender to your custody while you investigate." As she said that Emma took the pair of handcuffs from her small purse.

Jeremy saw the cuffs. He almost lost control of the car. Seeing his wife's intentions he pulled to the side of the street. "I see you know how serious this is then."

"Yes Mr. Parker, I do know that I might have acted improperly. I understand the issue must be promptly dealt with to ensure it doesn't happen again." Emma said as she handed the cuffs to her husband.

"I am glad you are co-operating. Now undo your safety belt and turn around. These must go behind your back."

Emma pouted, "Can't you just cuff my hands in front of me?"

"No my sweet Emma, it is best that I make sure I will have full control of you while I try to drive. It is a matter of police procedure. It is for our safety."

Emma knew that was not the case but she submitted to his demand. With wrists secured behind her back, Jeremy put in back in her seat and fastened her seat belt. "I know that is not comfortable but I assure you it was necessary."

"Yes sir, I understand. I have not done as I should have and will have to reap the consequences."

"I see you understand the gravity of the situation. I want to make you remember this night. It is for your own good."

Emma just nodded as she felt a warmth between her legs. And each bump in the road stimulated her a little more. She was thankful that Mark and Janet were as anxious to have privacy as she was and had left quickly after the meal.

The balance of the ride home was uncomfortable for Emma but she didn't mind at all. Parking in the drive Jeremy helped Emma out and escorted her to the house. Being handcuffed in public added to the thrill for Emma, but for Jeremy it was the desire to have Emma alone that made him not wish to waste the time removing the cuffs.

With the darkness it was unlikely any of the neighbors noticed that Emma was cuffed but she blushed thinking of how she would explain it if asked.

Inside the door Jeremy pushed Emma against the nearest wall and began to kiss her. His hand roamed her now defenseless body. Jeremy pulled Emma's dress skirt up to where his hands could feel her sex. The wetness of the thong material only made him kiss her harder.

Jeremy was more than ready to take Emma to the bedroom. He put one hand in her hair and pulled her head back to kiss her one more time before using his grip to guide her away. She yelped. Jeremy let her go immediately. "Did I hurt you Emma?" he asked with concern.

"Yes you did, and it felt good. If you go too far you remember my 'safe word' don't you?"

Jeremy thought a minute, "Odom"? He repeated.

"Yes, that's it. Don't stop till I use it. I need this tonight. I've been bad and want to be punished."

Jeremy stepped right back into character. "Emma you have not been a proper wife. You have many shortcomings that I have neglected too long. Since we have the proper privacy I think now is the time to administer the proper discipline."

Emma stepped up and put her clothed breasts against Jeremy and rubbed against him as best she could while kissing him wildly. "Yes I know I have been bad, and I deserve all you will give me."

Taking another handful of hair Jeremy guided his willing wife to the master bedroom. There on the bed lay all the sexual toys of their youth. His eyes lit up with excitement and Emma's with joy.

Emma was still wearing the cuffs, securing her hands behind her back. Jeremy looked at the situation. He wanted his wife at that moment. "We need to get you ready for your punishment. Need bear skin to really express the lesson." Jeremy began by unzipping the back of Emma's dress. He found the straps could be released at the back. With the two shoulder straps out of the way the dress fell to the floor at Emma's heeled feet. Jeremy took in the sight of Emma standing there. The bra held her breasts. He watched as they moved up and down with each of her excited breaths.

Jeremy admired the lovely tummy of his wife. True it had just a little roll of fat and showed stretch marks but it only reminded him of the fun they enjoyed creating their children. Looking a little lower Jeremy saw Emma's sex covered with the small triangle of black cloth that was the front of her thong. The black garter wrapped around her waist before extending down to the retainers for her black hose. All the visual stimulation brought even more desire.

Stepping to Emma and pulled her body to his. He kissed her deeply. Emma responded by pushing her tongue into his mouth. Her breathing was rapid and shallow as she tangled her tongue with his. Emma wanted and needed her man.

Jeremy led Emma to the side of the bed. He looked at all that was displayed there. His eyes fell on the flogger. Emma's eyes followed his. "Emma you need to taste the sting of the flogger. It has been too long and you have forgotten that I am the man of the house. I am the king of this castle. You are here to please me. You have displeased me on several occasions and I didn't take the time to correct you."

Emma looked into Jeremy's eyes with lust. "Please Mister Parker, punish me and show me I am the submissive one in this home. Discipline me with the love I know you have in your heart. Do that, then forgive me and allow me to serve you as a woman serves a man. Fills all his needs. It is his pleasure not hers that is the most important."

"I see you understand how it should be. Maybe it is me that has forgotten and neglected my duties. I will assure you that will not be the case in the future." Jeremy looked at his wife as he reached behind her and released her strapless bra. The stiff half cupped garment dropped to the floor. Jeremy bent and kissed both of Emma's breasts. He then picked up the flogger. Holding Emma in place with another handful of hair Jeremy began to lightly frail the tender breasts before him. Emma sucked in her breath with the sensation. She flinched with one of the leather straps found one of her nipples but the feeling was more like an electrical tingle than pain.