All Comments on 'Why Did I Do It'

by suelove58

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Nicely done

Well-written, with plenty of narrative and description. A little dialogue would have sweetened the deal, but it's still highly entertaining -- although I doubt the ladies' husbands or boyfriends would agree (particularly Sarah's fiance, unless he's getting royally fucked at his bachelor party).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story!

I'd love to be one of those strippers!

kjanekjaneover 12 years ago
Loved it

Thank you for writing. That was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Was looking forward to seeing Sue carried onto the stage and fucked for all the women to see---she would have enjoyed it. Great exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I went to my daughter Diannes hens night. It became very raucous, there were 3 guys ,15 girls, I was the oldest at 48. The guys ended up taking all their clothes off The show finished, the guys came back out, then it got a bit out of hand, The guys offered themselves, one of the girls took up the offer, first stroking one of the guys and then kneeling and taking his cock in her mouth, any others one of the guys said, to my surprise my daughter jumped up and moved to a guy, who was quite large and knelt and took him in her mouth, I jumped up, no, shes the bride, leave her as I pulled my daughter away. She stayed, saying mum I want to, I said no and pushing her away, took the guys cock and put it in my mouth, trying to make him cumm. Mmmm, he was so hard, I felt my pussy get really warm, moist. He pulled back, lifting my dress, my pantyhosed bottom on display, I heard my daughter say, now what mum, he wants to fuck you.I felt his hands pull my pantyhose down, he positioned me so that the girls could see, his cock rubbing my slit and then he said tell me what you want, I ididnt say anything, he moved away, I heard my daughter say fuck me, then I yelled please fuck me and he was back and my pussy opened for him as he moved into me, so hard,thick, slowly until he was all the way inside and he said tell me, fuck me, and he began, so good as his thick hard cock moved in and out of me, my pussy so wet, I heard my daughter, fuck her, hard and he did, faster and my insides exploded, orgasming, screaming, I heard him say shes good, then he said in her or on her, my daughter said fill her and he fucked me hard, I could feel my legs being splashed. He finally pulled out, he helped me up,cumm trickled down my leg, my daughter helped me out and we drove home. All she could say was thanks mum, what you did was right. I didn't disagree.

pamelaapamelaaover 10 years ago
thanks for posting

very hot and kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Clean Fun!

My 55 year old wife was drawn unknowingly into one of these kind of parties but it was at a strip club instead of a private house. My wife was never the adventurous type and rarely drank adult beverages but there were 5 strippers and my wife was one of about 25 women,most being in the 30 year old range. I'm sure my wife moved to the back of the crowd as she's kind of prudish when it comes to sex.After the bride to be was brought up to the stage and eventually double-teamed,the strippers went down among the woman.My wife was embarrassed watching a few of the women sucking cocks and she said she backed away when two guys made a sandwich of the friend she had come with.As I said,she doesn't drink much and was feeling no pain.Now while my wife was quite a bit older than most of the women,she does have a dynamite pair of big natural tits one,then two,and finally 3 of the strippers

ganged up on her and after 10 minutes or so had her naked and dripping. To make a long story short,the boys eventually made her air-tight! (The 1st time she'd ever been fucked up the ass!) ~ When she arrived at home I could see that she nervously avoided saying much about the party.It wasn't until we were at a party a few months later that the husband of a wife who'd been there told me all about it. Later,at home,when I asked my wife about it,she turned a deep shade of red and sort of half-smiled.Boy,I fucked her hard that night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love it

Very sexy story. I would have loved a bit more detail about the striptease itself. More please Sue!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 4 years ago
Well Done!

This is definitely one of my favorite type of stories to read!

I mean all those drunk,horny women,plus adding some young strippers and wow!

Your such a greedy woman aren't you lol,taking on those men by yourself and satisfying their hunger like only a mature woman can.....By god this needs to continue as a series,or at least a part two....Anyway....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s is definitely not enough but it's all I can give so Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy tale!

This little adventure story has the ring of a diary confessional about it...imo.

tom1951kuwsutom1951kuwsuabout 2 years ago

What a great story!!! Throughout it I pictured that you were my wife and I had sneaked into the ballroom to watch. I would have loved to be behind the curtain and join you. I would love to suck the cum out of your furry cunt and feed it to you through a long kiss when I would also taste the cum of the other dancers. I would love to see a photo of you. You could attach it to an email at tomsullivan51@gmail.com. Be assured that I would jack of constantly while rereading the story and looking at your photo. Am looking forward to reading more from you. Tom

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Damn I loved it! My wife has told me a little of a bridal deal like that. Seems they had male dancers putting on a show and things got "a little wild" when the vodka and pot got to doing the talking. Who did what was never made clear but knowing Linda - if any body got carried away it would be her! This is a 5 , mostly for the thoughts it put in my perverted little head. (The one on my shoulders)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've ever read. Should be made into a movie.

svengali_decLsvengali_decLover 1 year ago

A very sensuous event! Or was it merely frustrated angst!? I wonder...

bottovarnisbottovarnis12 months ago

terrific story! Great pacing, wonderful narrative. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuelove58@suelove58
376 Followers
Hard-working, intelligent, quite straight laced and independently minded lady. Love to read, garden and sunbathe. Reading whilst sunbathing in the garden is utopia. I have encountered some lovely people on Lit - in the "boards" and various chat rooms. Feel free to contact me i...