Why Did You Put Me with Steven?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine, however, lay awake staring up into the pitch darkness. Her thoughts were on her past and her present. On Rebecca and Steven. It had been relatively easy to recount the events to Rebecca since she was so concerned for the girl. Katherine was well-practiced at compartmentalization, but she had no such refuge, now. She replayed that evening in her mind.

Sitting alone in her office, staring at the half-full bottle, debating whether or not it was worth the struggle. Whether or not SHE was worth the struggle. Sure she was a good boss, but what was that worth in the course of human existence?

None of her so-called intimate relationships had meant anything. Quick and easy temporary satisfaction of her desperate need for affection. A drug fix. She was an addict, through and through, and she loathed it. She loathed herself for being so weak.

And then "What's on your mind?"

For a split second, she wanted to lash out at the invasion, but then saw that it was an employee, and thought better of it. She fought the urge to tell him to get lost, opting to instead attempt to assuage his concerns and grant him leave, but when she saw his eyes and the words would not come.

Steven was a good employee. Never caused problems. Kept to himself unless otherwise instructed. It was almost like he was a reliable machine, and machines didn't judge you.

And yet those eyes invited her. Accepted her. And then words just flowed from her with ease.

He mainly listened to her vent, but the relatively few times he said anything, he revealed fundamental truths that gave her greater clarity and challenged her self-loathing. But she hadn't been fully convinced. Talk was cheap, after all.

His embrace was comforting. She felt safe, but not... desired.

She closed her eyes and moved to meet his lips, but they, instead, found his cheek. She opened her eyes in confusion and drew back to see that he had turned his head slightly. This rejection brought her to tears, but then he held her face and kissed her forehead.

But it was not a kiss of rejection. He didn't back away or try to dissuade her of anything. She felt respected, but feeling respected is not feeling desired.

She moved her hands across the front of his shirt. She had not anticipated any significant musculature, but she could feel his definition. Her hands moved down his lean abdomen, and over his belt. She put her head against his chest and continued down.

He was not hard. He was not hard for her.

She rubbed him. Cupped him. Squeezed. And then she felt him begin to fill her palm.

She wanted to have a sense of relief from this result, but how could she trust this was not simply an automatic response?

Her free hand found his and pressed it into her crotch, slowly guiding him. It took everything in her to not verbally beg him. She had let him know what she wanted, and it wasn't pity.

The instant his hands moved by his own will, a small shock went through her, uncertain of his intent. And then a sense of relief when he began unbuttoning the belt of her slacks. He opened them and slide warm fingers down the surface of her belly.

Lying in the darkness, she closed her eyes and mimicked all that he had done. Every moment was burned into her memory.

Her attention fixated on the light pressure against her as it traveled along her skin and through her trimmed hair, and then she inhaled sharply as he met her lips.

At first, so exploratory, but then so very deliberate.

Lightly grazing her hood and slit, teasing her until she felt like she might betray her secret desperation for more, and then he would grant her that tiny satisfaction.

His fingertip tested her. Still in motion, but not progressing any further until she had begun to wet him. He spread her sticky offering as he further enticed her and then began working deeper intermittently between circling her clit.

His free hand pushed the back of her slacks and panties down just over her ass to allow his hand more freedom to move. He guided her to the edge of her desk, sat her on it, and then moved his body around to provide her with something to lean back against.

Her right arm looped under and she held his shoulder from the back. Her left hand couldn't decide if it wanted to push against the surface of the desk or grab his forearm.

Her shuddered breath and faint whines destroyed the quiet until she drew it all back in like a collapsing star before the supernova.

He cradled her as she held firm to him and after her final release until she was ready to support herself again.

He withdrew his hand and held it before them, displaying her viscous layer. He moved nearer her front to make sure she could see him suck his index finger dry, and then carefully slipped his middle and ring fingers into her mouth.

She held his hand with hers, cleaning herself from him, and then moving to the index finger, accepting it in lieu of a kiss on the lips.

Deep down, she knew this was not necessarily a sign that she was desired, but it was a sign that he at least cared enough to give her something she needed, without expecting something in return.

As she fastened her clothes, she didn't feel right just leaving it at that. She wanted to grant him at least a taste of the satisfaction that she has just received.

She put her hands on his chest to make sure he didn't think this was over and then try to leave, while she worked up the nerve to eventually move to unbuckle his pants. He tried to stay her hands, but she looked into his eyes, and "please" escaped her lips. This was worth begging for.

It was her turn to guide him to sit on the desk. It was her turn to gently tease him to the point of the release of lubrication, which she would then spread around him as she stroked his length and circled his head.

She watched his face. She wanted to see signs of his pleasure. This typically virtually expressionless man gradually granted her another satisfaction. First, it was his eyebrows, then his lips, and eventually his eyes were closing, his mouth was opening, and he was drawing in a sharp breath to hold as the firm flesh in her hand coursed with the flow of fluid.

He grunted and sighed and moaned. His heat flowed over her fingers. And then she saw the satisfaction that she desired.

And then it was her turn to consume his offering. She licked him from her fingers, and as much as she wanted to engulf him, she settled for wiping him and bringing it to her mouth.

Lying in bed, in the darkness of her hotel room, after the passing of her second orgasm, she recalled him leaving her in her office, at her hesitant instruction, and a tear rolled from the corner of her eye.

~ DAY THREE ~

Rebecca awoke, peacefully, with her forehead against his shoulder and her arm draped across half of his bare chest. He was on his back.

She didn't know if he was awake or not, and she didn't want to move her head to find out. She liked the idea that he was awake and just staying still to not disturb her. Equally pleasing was the idea that he was still asleep and her arm was rising and falling with his slumbering breath.

She carefully extended her fingers across his right pectoral. The side of her pinky grazed his nipple. The meat of her palm was nestled over his sternum.

Unfortunately, his heartbeat was too faint to feel. 'That's fine,' she supposed, deciding to remain there a while longer. The rhythm of his breath would suffice.

After some minutes, his rhythm abruptly changed with a deeper inhale, and his arms moved. She lifted her head enough to see him awaken. He looked down to meet her gaze and rested his hand on the back of hers. She was then revisited by the same eyes that had blessed her the first time he'd looked at her. She wanted more of that.

Shifting herself up enough to rest her head on his shoulder, she settled in again and was greeted with a soft smile that she could not help but return. Neither of them had anything to say.

For a while, at least. Nature eventually called, and it demanded an answer.

He peed first, then she showered and went for breakfast, allowing him to shower.

She had decided to wear a short tank dress that was snug up top, but loose from the waist down. She arrived just in time to catch the tail end of a special waffle bar, where she was able to cook her own, and, while she sat at a table enjoying the rare treat, she cooked up a scheme for later.

Back in the room, she dipped into the bathroom once more for a quick pee, but also to remove her bra. Upon standing, she stepped out of her dropped panties and kicked them aside.

She joined him on the bed where they settled in for some more viewing, but this time Rebecca situated herself between his legs and leaned back directly against him. His arms wrapped around her, and he interlaced their fingers.

She noticed that her nipples were erect, clearly poking out the fabric, and she wondered if he was looking. About a minute later, she felt pressure against her tailbone. She cracked a little smile, but they both just continued watching the screen as normal, and it eventually went away.

Later, during a particularly sexy scene, she placed his hands on the sides of her stomach and gently stroked the back of them with her fingertips. After a bit, she adjusted her position slightly for comfort but made sure to grind into his crotch.

It did not take long for his erection to return, and then his hands moved slowly up her abdomen to find her breasts.

His fingertips grazed along the undersides and outer edges until she, too, was again erect, and then his grazing gravitated inward. Her hands rested on his thighs, and her attention was now on the sensation of her nipples being teased through the material.

She felt a static pulsing across her skin.

He played with her, circling the areolas, then brushing over the tips. Then his hands cupped her and began massaging her masses, before returning to lightly pinch.

Her right hand moved of its own accord from his thigh to hers, but she caught it in time. A sudden deep breath moved her chest and he gripped her again for a more pressured massage.

She soon became very aware of the heat building between her legs. Her left hand lightly gripped his thigh, and her right hand twitched with her increased urge to touch herself.

His right hand released and slid under hers, teasing the flesh of her thigh with her hand as a passenger. He twisted his wrist to deposit her hand back onto his thigh, which she instinctively lightly clutched, and then his fingers moved to her inner thighs, pushing down in between. He shifted his right leg out to make room, gripped her thigh, and spread her open.

Her breath shuddered lightly, and her heart began pounding harder in anticipation. Slowly, further up her inner thigh. Closer. Struggling harder to not interfere. And then contact sent a pulse of electricity through her.

She closed her eyes to focus on his touch. Over her hood and down her slit, then back up, repeating. The certain tiny vibration of pleasure with every pass over her clit.

Then he shifted his position just a bit down the bed, allowing them both to lean back a bit more.

Suddenly his hand left her. What was this travesty? She opened her eyes, to see those fingers approach her face. Her mouth. They brushed against her lips, enticing them to part, and then entered. Eyes closing once more, she suckled his digits, taking in the taste of his skin, the fullness against her tongue, and the hint of her flavor.

And much too soon, they left her, withdrawing, now wet. Her eyes remained closed in further anticipation and then felt them again.

Circling above. Plunging into her depths. His hand brought moans up from her throat. His left hand pulled her shoulder strap aside and down, baring her breast, which finally felt his skin.

His actions continued, with minor adjustments, bringing her closer and closer until an orgasm finally took her.

His hand coddled her until she was again ready to acknowledge everything beyond the two of them, then it left her again, reappearing traveling, instead, past her to his mouth. For a moment, in between the sounds from the video that continued to play; during those brief silences, she heard his wet suckling.

With another smile, she paused the video, got up, and moved the laptop to the chest of drawers.

He half lay, still cleaning his fingers, staring her in the eyes as she slowly returned to him, while taking down the other shoulder strap to release her other breast. He took in a few glances at her massaging before she climbed back onto the bed and sat on her knees, between his legs, facing him.

She lifted the bottom of his shirt enough to find his belt buckle and rendered it ineffective. His button and zipper soon served no purpose, and his shirt was simply a nuisance, so she dispensed with it as well.

So many useless things. His shoes. Gone. His socks. Goodbye. His pants. You're the worst. His boxer briefs. Well... You're not so bad, but your time is done.

A string of precum stretched and fell onto the comforter. 'Oops. Whatever.'

She started with an overhand grip with one hand while playing with his balls with the other. She worked his length, having some understanding of why Katherine decided to give him a handjob, but she felt she could do better than that.

She took a couple of knee steps back and engulfed him. His head tilted back and she heard a sigh. That was what she needed from him, right now.

He hardened further, hot in her mouth and along her tongue. She tested her limits with him but found herself wanting. Perhaps in time...

She rotated her mouth on the head, and her hand on the shaft. His groans grew both in number and volume, and then she felt his hands on her head.

"I'm gonna cum," he was kind enough to warn. His grip on her skull hinted at removal. How considerate of him to offer, but she had no intention of accepting.

She felt his pulse, and then a soft bullet hit the back of the roof of her mouth. More followed as he bestowed upon her the most satisfying grunts and his flavor.

She turned her head aside to comfortably look up into his eyes as she milked the last of him. She withdrew, leaving nothing behind, raised herself, and made a show of swallowing him down.

She knee-walked to him, held the sides of his face, and moved in to kiss. To her surprise, her contact was just to the side. She pulled back with a look of concern and remembered that he had never kissed.

She stroked his cheeks with her thumbs and asked, gently, "Why didn't you kiss Katherine?"

He rested his hand on her hips but paused in thought, and his gaze dropped from her eyes to her lips.

"It's a very intimate thing, to me. A mutual kiss is not one-sided, and, for me, it's not something to be taken lightly. It's not something to be given out of pity or mercy or simple fun. If I'm going to kiss someone, it's going to be because I cherish them, and I know they cherish me. Because I don't want to be without them, and they don't want to be without me."

His eyes returned to hers, seeking understanding.

Her fingertips moved over his cheek and across the edge of his lips, then her palms embraced his head once more. One last look into his eyes before closing, and slowly moving in.

His lips were soft against hers. They tugged at each other. They parted to accommodate tongues. His arms wrapped around her and she pressed into him.

In time, he lay flat with her on top, hand moving slowly, with kisses to match. Appreciating the feel of each other. Assuring each other of their continued presence, until they both fell asleep.

It was only a short nap, however. Baser necessities called upon them once more.

They freshened up and went to the restaurant for lunch. Rebecca had not thought to invite Katherine. And as the two walked, hand-in-hand to the elevator, neither saw that she had stepped out of her room to go for lunch, herself.

Katherine watched them with a sad smile, waited for them to enter the elevator, and then decided to eat elsewhere.

As Rebecca and Steven filled their bellies, their mood became playful with involuntary smiles and occasionally feeding each other.

Plates clean and only drinks remaining, she whispered into his ear.

"I wish there weren't so many people here." A pause. "I'm still not wearing panties."

He smiled and discreetly stroked her thigh. After a moment she whispered into his ear again.

"One of us owes the other a titty fuck. I'm just not sure which one. Let's go back to the room and see if we can figure it out."

Steven paid for their meals, and then they departed. Outwardly, they maintained a calm demeanor, but internally they were practically giddy.

He unlocked the door, and she entered first. After pocketing his card key, he pulled down both straps of her dress, and she then hurried to the bed laughing.

She lay in wait, massaging her breasts and playing with her nipples, watching him completely disrobe then climb up to straddle her abdomen.

She grabbed his rod and began stroking him the rest of the way to hardness. The other hand grabbed his ass and she guided him closer.

"Com'ere," she said, then opened her mouth in invitation. She took him in, he thrust a few times, and then he left a trail of her saliva down her chest. She worked delicately by hand until precum dripped on the inner edge of one breast. She pressed them together to spread it around on both, and then placed his dick along her sternum.

When she quickly pushed herself around him and he began sliding back and forth, she noted that it was not too unlike what she had imagined.

He held the backs of her hands and occasionally played with her nipples. Periodically letting saliva drip from his lips.

Eventually, he leaned over her, supporting his weight beside her head. His mouth opened. His breathing rhythm was disrupted. But he kept his eyes on hers as he sent hot streams across her face and onto her welcoming tongue.

His thrusts slowed, but continued, depositing remaining semen along her cleavage. She lay there a happy mess.

"So, how was it," she asked.

"Fantastic," she said with a smile.

She giggled and he dismounted to let her up.

"I'm gonna rinse off in the shower, and then we can watch more, 'kay," she asked.

"Sure thing," he said.

They both entered the bathroom. She started the water and pushed her dress the rest of the way off before stepping in. He wiped himself with a rag and peed, then left the bathroom, shutting the door. He dressed in his underwear and shorts and prepped the laptop.

There was a knock at the door, so he went to open it.

Katherine waited, eyes down, fidgeting, uncertain what she would say to Rebecca. The door opened and she looked up to find, "Steven," she exhaled as every thought temporarily left her.

She rushed and crashed into him, wrapping her arms around him. His returned embrace was a relief. She wanted to remain there, but she needed to bare her soul, for her own sake.

She pulled back enough to rest the side of her face against the side of his. Her being a couple of inches taller than him made her tilt her head down. Her hands rested on his bare chest, which she'd never before touched directly.

"I can't do this anymore," she confessed in a whisper. "I need you."

It was something she convinced herself she'd never say to anyone. It was something that she convince herself that she would never allow herself to feel about anyone. It was something that she never had any intention of ever saying, but suddenly, absent of pride, the words fell out.

"I need you," she repeated in acceptance of this realization. She kissed the back of his jaw, then the middle of his cheek, then near the corner of his mouth, but upon the next move, his head turned slightly away, and she found herself in that same place.