Why Did You Put Me with Steven?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time she did feel rejected.

"Why," she implored, not only of his motivation but of her apparent obsession with a kiss on the lips. Countless people do it every day. She could probably get almost anyone to kiss her on the lips, but it would not be affection to her.

"I-," he was about to answer when the bathroom door opened.

Rebecca stepped out wearing only a towel wrapped around her torso, and her smile fell to surprise and confusion.

"Wha-," was all she could get out before Katherine rushed to her, grabbed her face, and gave her the kiss that Steven would not accept. Rebecca momentarily froze in shock, but then she began to respond in kind.

Tears rolled from Katherine's closed eyes.

Once Katherine's mind had calmed a bit, she pulled back to look into Rebecca's slowly opening eyes.

"Wha-," Rebecca attempted to ask a second time, and Katherine interrupted her again.

"Shhh," she pleaded, placing a finger on Rebecca's lips. "Just be with me." Her fingers moved to the towel and slowly pulled it open to drop it on the floor. Bending over for another long kiss, she guided Rebecca to the nearest bed and laid her down, and then climbed over to straddle.

Katherine kissed a trail from lips to breasts. Rebecca held her head but looked to Steven now sitting on the foot of the bed. Her eyes silently asked for his permission, and he granted it with a small nod.

When Katherine felt Rebecca pulling up her shirt, she raised her arms to allow it to slide off, then she raised and removed her bra and unfastened her jeans. She would have proceeded to push them down, but Rebecca's hands went for her breasts. They made contact as Katherine leaned over again.

Rebecca massaged. Katherine leaned on an elbow while a free hand explored the smaller frame beneath her. Rebecca gently guided Katherine's body upward, and Katherine complied without resistance.

Rebecca lowered a nipple into her open mouth, and Katherine's back arched down as her head went backward with a gasp.

It had been so long since she'd she felt a tongue do that. It was better than she'd remembered.

Rebecca then gave attention to the other one. Katherine cradled the girl's skull and kissed the top of her head.

Katherine desperately wanted out of her jeans, so she withdrew to remove them. This utilitarian task brought her mind out of her trance and allowed her to remember Steven. She turned to see him there, patiently allowing her what she needed; what she was so impolitely taking from his girl. It wasn't right of her to do that to him.

She reached over, took his hand, and guided him around to stand before her so that she could undress him. When that task was complete, there were suddenly hands on her shoulders, and she was being eased backward and down.

Rebecca now laid her down and stood on her knees beside her. She beckoned Steven closer, leaning to give him a reassuring kiss, and then she whispered to him, "Whatever you think she needs."

Katherine's eyes held a certain fear in them. Not of him, but of hope. Did she dare hope? Did she dare expect? She was already completely open to him. She was already willing to let him do anything he wished to her. Hope no longer had a place in her. He was approaching, and there was only pure anticipation.

He drew closer to her face, and she closed her eyes. Her heart pounded so hard that it affected her breathing. She then felt his lips alight on her forehead. Her nose. Her chin.

Part of her wanted to cry out at him for skipping her lips, but she dared not.

His hand was on the side of her ribcage. Lips on her neck. Rebecca stroked her hairline. Lips on her shoulder. Above her breast. His other hand joined to hold her securely.

It was now his turn to suckle her. She wanted to clutch his hair, but she refrained from movement. Anything he wanted.

She winced as he left, but she rejoiced in his return on her ribs. Her naval granted her his tongue again. His hands slid down her hips.

The touch of his lips was then muffled by her trimmed hair. And then her pubis felt his impression.

She gripped the comforter when his lips fell upon her hood. This was becoming a sweet torture.

His tongue traced her slit from bottom to top where it deliberately brushed over her clit, and that broke her resolve.

"Oh, god," she exhaled and seized his head in her hands. That's where she wanted him, at the moment, and she was not going to let him escape.

At her behest, he devoured her, licking and sucking, vibrating her. Her voice and erratic breath filled the room until there was a moment of silence. A brief, but profound silence, followed by a shuddered exhale.

Her thighs squeezed and she rolled sideways to ride the wave holding him firm. She did not want him to be away, but she did release him in time.

Rebecca caressed Katherine and watched Steven rise. His lips glistened, and Rebecca wanted a taste as well. She beckoned him and he complied. Such deliciousness.

She held the side of his face to maintain him and looked into his eyes, searching. Implications played out at blinding speed, but soon everything slowed to a singular thought.

"I want her to have some."

He held her gaze as she removed her hand, freeing him to make a choice.

He looked down to see Katherine looking up at him. He still hadn't told her why he never kissed her. She had no clue.

He brushed her cheek with his thumb, then lowered his lips to hers.

Her lips responded, but she was otherwise motionless, unsure if this was real, and then, when the rest of her caught up to reality, she, once again, did not want to let him go.

That night, they all shared a bed. If it had been a normal night of sleep, they may not have had enough room, but that night, they remained in each other's embrace, and so the bed provided ample space.

~ DAY FOUR ~

It was the day of the conference. The morning was made miserable by the fact that they all had to put aside every desire to not only be on time, despite the conference being held in that very hotel, but they also needed to keep up their respective appearances to everyone else.

Katherine was the most at-risk. While relationships between employees were highly frowned upon, relationships between an employee and employer would get both fired.

They decided that it was probably best to remain apart from each other in attendance. It would maintain appearances, but also remove temptation. It would help them focus.

While it wasn't quite the hell they imagined it would be, they were still incredibly relieved by the end of that eight hours apart. The charter bus back home would leave early the next morning, so the remainder of their day was precious to them.

"Have you had sex," Katherine nervously asked Rebecca while they were in Katherine's room, away from Steven.

"I sucked his dick a little, but no. Believe it or not, I didn't even really think about it." She gave a sly smile and added, "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, god," Katherine expelled, slightly humiliated, but smiling as well. "You're gonna make me say it, aren't you?"

Rebecca raised an expectant eyebrow.

"Of course you are. Well, fuck you, you little shit." They both laughed, but Katherine was still fighting her ego. Her ingrained sense of self-reliance still had her convinced that it was some kind of weakness to have such a deep desire to feel the weight of him on top of her. To feel him inside her. To want him so completely, and for reasons, she still did not fully understand. It felt far too similar to her alcohol addiction.

"Oh, by the way," Katherine said, walking over to the chest of draws. She opened the top drawer and took out the half-sized backpack and handed it to Rebecca.

"YES," Rebecca exclaimed, both excited and relieved to have it back. She opened it and checked the contents to see if anything was missing, but nothing was. Her battery was low, and she'd received only a few social media notifications. Three days without her phone, and that's it.

All of her attention-seeking was a useless waste. Katherine was her only friend, and it became quite evident that Katherine had always been enough. She'd never even tried to make other friends.

But these were just half-conscious realizations. What struck her more readily, once her excitement had faded, was the odd timing. Katherine had spent the night with them, had never gone to the lobby floor this day, and did not return it at any time, yesterday. All of this raised the question of how long she'd had it, which further raised the question of why.

The events of the previous three days quickly played through her head. The idea that she had lost the backpack at all was highly improbable. It's much more likely that Katherine took it. She took it to make her start paying attention.

Rebecca embraced Katherine.

"Thanks." Rebecca was happy to let Katherine keep her secret. She could have that private victory.

Katherine wrapped her arms around lightly but wanted to distance herself from her deception.

"So... now you can pay me back for that lunch?"

"I'm not doing that."

Katherine let out a playful groan of disappointment.

"I'm gonna go plug my phone in." Rebecca parted from her and headed for the door.

"'Kay." Katherine remained and got a head start on her packing.

On the way back to her room, Rebecca started formulating an idea. In the room, she set her phone up to recharge and then walked around to Steven who was sprawled out on his bed, resting from the conference.

"I need to talk to you," she said.

A knock at the door. Katherine opened it, expecting to see Rebecca, but found the front of Steven's shirt. She looked up, a bit surprised, and when her eyes met his, she felt a warm flush wash over her, and her heart picked up its pace.

'For fuck's sake,' she silently admonished herself. 'You're acting like some kind of schoolgirl.'

"Hey... Steven."

He glanced into her room, then looked back at her.

"Are you busy, right now," he asked flatly.

"No. No."

"Do you have your key card?"

"Uh. Yeah," she said, taking her eyes off him while pulling the card out of the back pocket of her blue jeans to show him. "Why?"

He took the card and then bent over, wrapping an arm around her and picking her up onto his shoulder.

"Oh-," she almost yelped.

He turned and started walking back towards his room, slipped the card back into her back pocket, and gave her butt cheek a smack, that sent a shock through her, causing another small yelp.

She was so surprised by it all that she could not put a sentence together to ask him what was happening.

They entered the other room, without pause, where she saw a nude Rebecca closing the door from behind it. Steven continued to the space between the beds and set her on her feet.

She wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen but judging by their coordinated effort, they had planned something. She just stood wide-eyed as Steven began systematically undressing her without pretense. Once she was nude, he removed his clothes and then closed the gap between them.

Her eyes shut automatically at the sudden, yet graceful simultaneous contact of his left hand on the back of her head, his mouth on hers, and his right hand grabbing her hip.

She exhaled through her nose upon the feel of his body against hers but still was unsure if she should be taking any action of her own.

He lifted her thigh to rest on his hip, and then his hand slid around until she quickly inhaled through her nose as his fingers push down through the crack of her ass to find her pussy. She felt his dick brush up her inner thigh as he manipulated her. It did not take long to make her wet, and once he was satisfied with her status, he guided her onto his bed.

He parted from her mouth, but her mouth remained open with continued surprise. He was hovering above her, looking into her eyes. Her left leg was bent, with her foot flat on the comforter, and then her eyes briefly widened further, before half-closing at the head of his cock brushing up and down, just inside her.

Was this happening?

There was movement in her peripheral, and she turned her head to see Rebecca getting onto the other bed and begin stroking between her legs. Then Steven gently grabbed Katherine's chin to return her attention to him. A moment later, she felt the push.

Her "Oh" was merely a breath, and her eyes closed involuntarily. At first, she was focused purely on his slow, shallow thrusting. After an increasing depth, she began moaning. And with an increase in speed, her hands finally moved to his torso. Initially on his sides, but soon traveling around to his back. And then there was the weight of him.

His head sided to hers. His breath was on her neck. His arms curled around hers, and hers around him. His hips rolled repeatedly into her while his chest pressed firmly against her breasts.

Her hands moved higher up his back, as her core burned hotter. He fell into a mesmerizing rhythm, and everything beyond it faded. She lost her concept of time until his pace changed, momentarily, and with a final deep push, she seized him and pulsed around his length.

Awash in joy, tears fell from her closed eyes, and she had his lips once more. She had all of him, and he had all of her.

His eventual withdrawal was a disappointment but offered her delicate kisses as consolation, and when he did part, Rebecca was there for her.

She now had the honor of the weight of Rebecca's breasts. Rebecca's lips and tongue. But then another rhythmic motion began to interfere and take her lips away.

Katherine opened her eyes to the girl's ecstasy. Steven was now inside her. It was only fair, she supposed. Katherine smiled as she watched Rebecca's expressions change. She listened to her moans and sighs. When Rebecca dropped her head onto Katherine's bosom, Katherine gently embraced it with her fingers and then gazed upon Steven's face.

Rebecca's voice rose, signaling her arrival during another momentary stillness broken only by a light shuddering.

The thrusts began again, but only briefly when Katherine saw Steven raise, back away, and then find his release. Katherine took pleasure in his grunts and sighs. His facial changes. This typically unemotive man was satisfying her yet again.

The shower was a bit cramped for three people, but only in the best way. Katherine returned to her room long enough to finish packing things up but slept with them again.

~ DAY FIVE ~

Katherine made certain that all the employees knew that she'd called dibs on the back seat of the charter bus. It surprised no one that Rebecca joined her there, but it surprised everyone that she did so without her wig or makeup. And no one noticed Steven passing by on his way.

Rebecca was quite pleased to have her music back. When she grew a little tired, she gave an earbud to Katherine, and laid down on her lap, relinquishing control of the phone to her care.

Katherine listened to the music and passively stroked the girl's hair.

A particular song caught her attention. She listened intently to the lyrics and found them curiously fitting.

'An addict afraid of letting go': Disturbingly-on-the-nose.

She looked over to see Steven resting his eyes. He absent-mindedly played with Rebecca's bare feet on his lap.

'A sacred prison. A new religion' that brought her to her knees: Yeah, he kinda was.

But now she finally felt at peace. She doesn't have to cry anymore.

It was almost as if the song had been written about her.

'You've got my love 'til oblivion.'

She looked a moment longer at Steven, and then down to Rebecca before a silent, short chuckle, then stared out the distant windshield, smiling.