Why Do You Hate Me, Daddy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, I left, heading down to my father's room. Which I now considered "my" room as well. We hadn't slept apart at all this week. When I stepped into our room, I felt like a new woman. Despite being only nineteen, I was all grown up suddenly. And I felt like we were married, strange as that sounds. He was staring at me as I walked toward our bed.

[Ch 41. Lovers.]

Our love making that night was completely different than our previous times. It was obvious that my father and I had shed every possible reservation that had previously existed between us. We went at each other with unbridled lust. We barely even kissed. There was no need, not this time. He started it when he pulled me up onto my knees and then spun me around so he was kneeling behind me. He pushed my legs apart and then got in between them. Then he proceeded to take me from behind. The angle hit me differently when his cock slid into my pussy and he made me cum in less than a minute like that.

He pulled out after that and I took over. Spinning myself around, I dove forward and started blowing him. I could taste my own pussy juice on his cock, and I loved it. It turned me on a lot. I went at him for almost fifteen minutes until I could tell he was getting close. But then he asked me to stop and told me he wanted to make love to me again. So I pushed him gently onto his back and climbed on top of him. His penis slid into me easily and I proceeded to ride him for the next thirty minutes. It was slow and sensual and I kept myself propped up the entire time, both of my hands placed firmly on his belly.

When the features on his face started to contort, I could tell he was getting close, so I slowed. Then I whispered, "Do you want to finish now? Or keep going?"

"I don't want this to end," he answered hotly.

Smiling, I gently extricated myself from on top of him and snuggled up beside him. Then we made out for the next hour, without any sexual intercourse. Oh, we fondled each other plenty. I rubbed his pectorals and he thumbed my nipples and groped at my tits. It was wonderful and I loved every waking minute of it.

Finally my dad leaned close to my face and whispered, "I want to fuck you, now." Yeah. My dad told me he wanted to "fuck" me. And his vulgar request was an instant turn-on for me.

Lying on my back, I spread my legs as wide as I could while I watched him climb between them once more. Then he slid himself inside me and went at me with so much force that my lungs expelled a blast of air with each thrust, most of the time coming out as a moan. I came again, unexpectedly, in the middle of that frenzied fucking.

"Don't stop," I whimpered when I felt him slow. He changed the angle of his fucking and I was able to breathe a little more easily. Then he sped up again. My moans were no longer being forced out of me. Still short of breath, I called to him, "Daddy?"

He grunted, still plowing his cock into me.

Biting my lip, I asked a question that had been boiling in my head all week. I forced my words out while he railed me, "Would you... ever... want to... have... a... baby? With ME!!!"

My last word came out in a shriek because he had suddenly gone rigid and his breathing was wild. And just like that, I felt him start to spew his load deep inside of me. He moaned loudly, his eyes open wide as he stared at me. He gasped, still cumming. For a minute straight, he unloaded inside of me. Then he finally fell forward, gasping for air.

When he calmed down a little, he pushed his head up and stared at me. Then he whispered, "Does that answer your question?"

Oh lord did it ever. I squeezed him with my pussy, feeling his slowly softening penis still inside of me. "Yes it does," I murmured. Then I held him tightly until his cock had shrunk enough that it slipped out of me. A deluge of sperm soon followed. I smiled lovingly at my father as he rested his cheek against my shoulder. We were both gently trembling.

I never took another birth control pill again after that night.

[The end.]