All Comments on 'Why Don't We Do It In The Road'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments (Page 2)
NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story with a bit of humour.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the image you painted with the blood and the heart.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

His god has good results

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good one. Had me laughing. Thanks!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars

I really liked the revenge on the ASSHOLE judge and the stupid CHEATING BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

out loud snigger/snort the 1st time the pillow tag crime was mentioned. Too bad theres so much truth behind the claim that judges rule as they see fit and dont apply the same rules laws and ethical morals to their own conduct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

neither deer was shot, by a rifle or a shotgun. WTF?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

I lived in Pennsylvania, and one place I would never, ever go is the woods on the first day of buck season! Too many guys with the attitude, if it’s brown, it’s down, and ready! Fire! Aim!

Everyone thinks that the deer aren’t wary on the first day, but archery and muzzle loader seasons had already been open.

fred324afred324aover 2 years ago

If you're hunting with car, every day is hunting season.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

average at best, because the revenge was weak and petty shit, and the story didn't have a real conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No clue how high on weed HDK was …when he wrote this crap!

johsunjohsunabout 2 years ago

Still Love this story, must have read it a couple of times already, it's always good for a laugh every year or so.

tanglosaxtanglosaxalmost 2 years ago

This may be the funniest story I have ever read. My wife thought something was wrong with me when she heard my continued hysterical laughter. But just try to explain HDK to a non-LW person; it doesn't work: she finally just shook her head and walked off.

And that is the way with some of HDK's readers. They don't appreciate the balance of humor, detail, and length that results in the reader having to think a bit to get the most appreciation from HDK's efforts.

HDK, thank you, and please keep writing. Tanglosax

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only write about what you know. Half the States have piggy-backed onto every damn federal law, so in 27 states you still 5-10 for tampering with pillow tags, and the prisons here on Oregon are full of men who thought they could have their way with mattress tags. For goodness sakes, is nothing sacred??????

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

Hilarious! I loved the "horror movie" staging. LOL!

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

Just another writer pushing their cuck agenda. Sure, it is good for everyone the more cucks we get. A new line in this one:there were many men I would prefer that got a piece of my wife’s ass……..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

From the comments it's clear some people have an atrophied sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having grown up in Penns Woods, this is probably the best buck day story of all time. It really hits the funny bone. 5 deer hearts. S. F.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

It really belongs in 'humor or satire' but I agree with your decision to post it here instead.

5 stars. Funny as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being a life long hunter and - according to unfounded rumors - a nasty practical joker, I found this to be one of the best stories on this site.

dmshyguydmshyguyover 1 year ago

This has got to be the funniest story on this site. I never get tired of reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She only was fucking around a few times…..give her a pass guys. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely hilarious. Do you have a thing about Beatles songs, a large proportion of your stories are named after them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very funny but payback for the cheaters was incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fun story again with a piss poor ending.

Bill S.

Schlouis57Schlouis5712 months ago

Quelle fin de merde.

mrdata9770mrdata977011 months ago

(7/4/2023) Well done. This was an enjoyable read. I would like to believe that Doris got promoted to the new slut wifey and Barb demoted to slut concubine. Loved it.

DarknsDarkns11 months ago

Suffice to say it was not the ending I anticipated.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved it! The deer heart and bloody scene was excellent!!! To make each other think the other was killed, great set up!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved it. It was funny as hell, and I gave it 5 stars. The blood mixed with hot water smeared all over her breast was good, and dripping it into Ray's mouth was too. Making it look like he cut the heart out of his wife was a well done joke on the judge. Like I said I loved it and it was funny as all hell. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved it. Congrats on 200 stories too. I haven't read them all yet, but I'm working on it. This one was hilarious, especially how you weaved it in places. Just fabulous. We really need to have some humor once in a while. Thanks I gave it 5 stars.

WisquejacWisquejac8 months ago

One of my favorite stories on literotica. Thanks.

opheliusophelius7 months ago

Just awesome! Five *. 🤣

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

HILARIOUS FARCE!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

Thanks for a really fun read!! It had me literally LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incomplete

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

All that and some moron HAD to leave the usual 'incomplete' comment. I swear these idiots don't even read the story, just tag it and move on to the next. Thanks HDK.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 Stars on this one GW . The judge got Payback and Karma . I have read that they are sisters ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I never realized hunting could be so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The MC missed a great opportunity. He could have set up a scene where the traitor slut was dead, and obviously the judge killed her. Get rid of a whore, and send the other man to prison for life. A former judge in prison experiences a special kind of torture.

/

ZK

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

story TAGS