All Comments on 'Why Don't You Want Me?'

by VilHaMer

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

I was Joe, only worse. Nerd, geek, captain of the chess team in HS. The butt of many pranks. Didn't lose my v-card until age 33. When it happened, I was with the gorgeous, busty redhead I had been fantasizing about for a year. Even after we married, there were times when I still found myself thinking, "what's the catch?" during our lovemaking. We went to a counselor to help fix my problem, and we had a vigorous sex life for years. Thank you for calling attention to this problem.

VilHaMerVilHaMeralmost 4 years agoAuthor
I was like that too

It's semi-autobiographical, this; the feeling that the pretty girl can't possibly want me is something I was struggling with throughout my teens. Later, I started getting more and more feedback from girls that I was an attractive guy, there's just something in me that finds it hard to believe.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

I was the same way. At 18, after losing 45 lbs, going to the gym and running 25 miles a week, I still did not have the self confidence. But then I notice girl coming over talk to me. Then my life changed. I looked in the mirror. I liked what I saw !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great hot story

That was a great, hot and very sexy story. Your story telling and discriptive style just flowed so well. Looking forward to more of this story as they continue to discover their lust and bodies. Thanks

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Hot And Sweet

Way too short for me but I loved it really. Maybe a bit of Beauty and the Beast but I liked the way they were both racked by self doubt until they clicked. Loved the little Spanish inserts.

5 from me.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
HOTTEST Nerd / Sexy story

So many guys feel the same way.

How could she want me?

Excellent short story .How about another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Two things though. If he's a freshman in college wouldn't he be about 18 or 19? I say that because he's supposed to be two years older than the girl. So she would be underage... Second if she was into him so much since the age of 12, and she thought of him morning and night, wouldn't she be a Virgin? I mean how could she be with other ppl if she was into him as much as she said... Idk. But I did enjoy the story.

VilHaMerVilHaMerover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: In my head, he's 20 and she's 18. :) As for whether or not she's been with anybody before, I dunno. Could be she was just exaggerating when she says how long she's been in love with him, could be she's actually telling the truth and that she actually is a virgin... I'm not judging either way. :)

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

EmirusEmirusabout 2 years ago

What a beautiful little story. ❤️ I lived at home until I was 21 by which time I’d enjoyed the company of a few girls. But the girl I wanted, the same age as myself, lived opposite and she was gorgeous. But I also thought for exactly that reason, although we’d been neighbours for eight years, she would never want anyone like me. Forty years later I was speaking to two of her sisters and they said, because she got home from work before me, she used to race upstairs to her bedroom and watch me walking up the street. She’s still gorgeous today although I only admire from afar.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Okay, now that you have added in the emotional element, your story is a hundred times better than the other stuff that you have written. I'll give you a 5/5 for this one.

You brought back happy memories to me of my girlfriend Luisa. She flirted with me just like Valentina did with Joe. She was Hispanic and I was Caucasian. And just like Joe, I was convinced that she was trying to set me up for a sexual harassment case and get me fired because we worked together. She was 19 and I was 30 for God's sake, and I was married to boot! There's no way in hell that she was into me. Finally another coworker convinced me that she was for real. So when she commented that she didn't like it whenever I wasn't nearby, I went for it. I kissed her and slipped my tongue into her mouth. Oh my God!!! She kissed me back!!! Thus began the best 18 months of love making that I ever had. She was totally awesome even though I was her first real boyfriend. In spite of how things ended between us, I love her still and would give her a second chance if she ever tracked me down and wanted to get back together.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Oh, ho, ho!! This story is too funny...too entertaining...I Love It!!!! And, the EMOTIONAL ASPECT...could not ask for a better read here!!

K,we a young lady years ago...Adela...Mexican Señorita...work buddy and his girlfriend introduced us...she was a waitress at a restaurant...undocumented...

We went out a few times, once I got up the nerve to ask her out...met her friends, they were kinda fearful of me, as I was State Police officer...

Then, one of Adela'a younger sisters made the comment about how she is 'too skinny', and that they wanted a baby around the house...& some other things happened...& I saw that I was a means to an anchor baby.

Done, no more...& I still miss her...

But, now am married to girl who is SSSSOOOO out of my league...yet, we are so in love, after 23 years of marriage, being friends for 28...

Five Stars...because a Norwegian author can write using Spanish "terms of endearment", and DO IT CORRECTLY, IN THE CONTEXT OF THE STORY!! This is the first time I remember reading something like this, that added so much flair to the story...

Want More, Please!!

VilHaMerVilHaMerover 1 year agoAuthor

@TEXASMADDOG: Thanks, I'm glad you think I got the Spanish stuff right; I had to do some research on that. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another rare 5 star rating from me. I don’t know about the Spanish lingo, but the story is hot & to the point. Very well done and hot. 🔥🔥🔥! Enjoyed it all the more as the author didn’t resort to cuckholding or any cheating, but wrote a straightforward hot tale. Good job!

Bill S.

VilHaMerVilHaMerabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed this little tale. :)

drndog502drndog50211 months ago

I really enjoy your writing. More please!

VilHaMerVilHaMer11 months agoAuthor

@drndog502: Thanks, there's more coming. I have a vacation soon, so I will have more time to write. :)

SatyrDickSatyrDick7 months ago

[06.10.23]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

EegletechEegletech5 months ago

Very good depiction of self doubt. So many people miss out on the good things because they don't think that they are good enough. Great job 👏👍

VilHaMerVilHaMer5 months agoAuthor

@Eegletech: Thanks, I appreciate your comment. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVilHaMer@VilHaMer
I have been writing erotic stories for many years, but mostly in Norwegian. Recently, I started playing with the idea of writing in English, and thought I could publish them on Literotica in addition to my own Tumblr blog: https://vilhamer.tumblr.com/archive