Why Don't You Want Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,432 Followers

"I've been fantasizing about you for years." she said, breathing heavily. "Now I want you to... make my fantasies real..."

She wrapped her legs around me and held me tightly as my engorged member pushed against her opening, gliding up and down between her slippery pussy lips.

"Oh..." I moaned at the feeling.

"Take me, Joe, have me, come into me..."

She bucked her hips eagerly, wanting me inside her. We were embraced so tightly that it was difficult to penetrate her opening -- I kept trying, but she was really tight and my dick kept sort of ... bouncing off.

"Ooh! Mi tigre, please don't tease me..." she moaned in my ear, still eagerly pushing her hips up at me.

I smiled. I almost laughed at the irony. She thought I was teasing her...?

"Lie still." I said, smiling.

I took hold of her legs and lifted them slightly off, so she didn't pull me into her. Then I positioned myself properly... used my hand to steer the tip of my cock to the right place ... and pushed.

"AWHHH!" we both moaned as I sank into her warm, tight tunnel.

"Oh, my God, Val, you're so tight!"

"Oh my God, Joe, you're so big!"

Valentina once again wrapped her legs around me and thrust her hips at me, bumping her pelvis towards mine and taking me in all the way. I pushed towards her, feeling my swollen, sensitive cock bury itself in her wonderful cunt. Her nails dug into my buttocks, pulling me towards her as if she couldn't get me deep enough.

"Do you want me?" she whispered in my ear as we melded together.

"Yes!"

"Say you want me, say it, say it, please..."

"I want you, Val, I want you..."

"Yees, take me, have me, own me..."

I held her down and started pounding myself into her.

"Yes... yes... yes..." she started panting. "Oh, Joe, you're fucking me... you're actually inside me, you... oh... OOOHH!"

I fucked her harder and faster, and she was so excited that she actually came within a few hard strokes. She put a hand across her mouth to dampen the orgasmic cries, and then her whole body started trembling as she came. I kept going. The feeling was intense; this amazing little girl was cumming on my cock just a few seconds after I entered her -- I felt like the king of the world. Soon after, I couldn't hold back any longer either.

"Urhh.. uuuuhhh..." I started moaning more and more frantically as I bucked my hips at her.

"Are you coming? Yes?" she encouraged me with an eager smile.

"Yes... yes ... ohhh..." I just kept moaning with pleasure, unable to stop.

"Yes, baby, do it ... Mark your territory, make me yours!"

I came. Hard. The first of it shot directly into her depths, coating her inner walls with my cum. She then quickly spread her legs and made me slide out. Her hand grabbed hold of my cock and jerked it so that several more jets of semen came shooting out of me and onto her swollen pussy.

"Oh... Si, caro... in me ... on me... everywhere, I want it everywhere..."

As cum eventually stopped gushing out of my cock, she let go of it and started smearing my white fluids all over her caramel skin. She started fingering her pussy too, pushing my semen in as well as taking it out. She then held up her finger to her mouth and started sucking on it. I had never seen anything hotter in my life.

Unable to resist her, I entered her again. That first fuck hadn't lasted more than a few minutes and I desperately wanted more of her. She welcomed me with both arms and legs open, and we started kissing and making out as we made love -- a bit more gently this time.

"You... wanna be my boyfriend?" she asked me, smiling.

I nodded. I had a sheepish grin on my face, beside myself with happiness.

"Will you... ask me...? Ask me, please..."

"Be... be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeeeey!" she cried, hugging me tight and pushing her pelvis up at me.

I was in heaven.

We made love for what seemed like hours. Gone were any worries that somebody from downstairs might find us. Gone were our insecurities that we weren't good enough for each other, or that the other wouldn't be interested. We kissed and touched each other everywhere while joined at the hip the whole time. It was lovely and almost calm, like a celebration of finally being with each other. When I came a second time, we just continued, unfazed. She seemed to have several orgasms as well, making my confidence in my own abilities as a lover grow every time she shuddered with pleasure. Our bodies got all covered in sweat and juices -- I imagined that the sheets on my bed would be a crusty and sticky mess the next day.

"Won't they miss you from the party?" I mumbled as we lay together, catching our collective breath.

"Think I care? I'll go and tell them right now if you want."

"Tell them what?"

"That they can go to Julio's without me because I'm busy having hot sex with my boyfriend." she said, getting on top and kissing me.

"You want to tell everybody you're dating a bookworm?" I teased.

"Oh, I am going to tell everybody. I'm gonna tell the world that you're my boyfriend! My lover, mi alma! If you want, you can tell people too. You can tell them about all the nasty things you're doing to your new hot girlfriend ..."

"You know what I'll tell them?" I said, looking at her beautiful face.

"What?"

"I'll tell them I'm doing dirty things to my princesa."

Valentina was beaming. She didn't go to Julio's with my sister. She stayed the night with me.


VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,432 Followers
12