Why Her?

Story Info
Is my tentmate making out with someone?
2.1k words
3.97
13k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trotl235
Trotl235
28 Followers

Hi everyone, thank you all so much for all the awesome comments on my last story. It makes me happy to see people enjoying my stories and I hope y'all like this short one too. I am always grateful for any feedback and criticism that will help me improve!

*************************

I woke up to a cold breeze as someone opened the tent. Thinking it must have been my tentmate coming back from the toilet, I ignored it, instead just letting myself drift back to the world of dreams. However, before I could fall asleep again, I overheard a female giggle.

I tensed up as my ears strained to hear more. "Are you sure he won't wake up?" I heard her whisper. I winced. That voice.

"Don't worry, he's a heavy sleeper," my tentmate replied. There was some ruffling, followed by wet smacking sounds. Are they making out? My heart skipped a beat. More soft giggles and moans however confirmed my fears. This late at night, that could only mean one thing. I needed to put a stop to it before things got any worse. Just turn around and pretend to wake up.

However, the thought of entering this situation made me feel queasy. I felt like I was paralyzed. Instead I tried to quickly fall asleep to avoid hearing anymore but I was fully awake now. My heart was beating like crazy. My hands were sweating. There was no escape.

The sounds were getting hectic, telling me that things were getting heated between the two. I almost yelped when a piece of fabric suddenly fell on my head. I couldn't tell what it was but I knew what it meant.

"I love your tits," my tentmate groaned quietly, followed by a soft moan from his girl.

Images started popping into my head. Half-naked girl sitting in my tentmate's lap, her head leaning back as he plays with her boobs. I imagined her face, her lips parted in a quiet moan, her eyes closed. Face of a girl I knew. No! It can't be her. I forced the images out of my head.

That's when I noticed the smell coming from the cloth on my head. It was the perfume that has been embedded into my mind ever since the first day I met her. Why her? The voice, the giggles and now the perfume. There was no denying it anymore. Why Beth? Why my best friend? My dream girl?

I knew she was a wild card. Up for all kinds of fun and mischief. A free spirit. But I had never imagined...

I was brought back to reality by the unmistakable sound of a zipper from behind me. My stomach turned when the wet sucking sounds filled the tent. Beth whispered something but her voice was muffled and I couldn't make out what she said.

Like a flood the images came back to my mind. Pictures of Beth's gorgeous face, her eyes closed as she sucked a cock in between her lips. Her head was bobbing up and down in his lap as she savoured every last inch.

I bit my lower lip. I knew she wasn't mine. I just wasn't her type. We were just friends. However, part of me always wished we could be something more. Beth was an amazing woman. The most gorgeous woman I knew. And the thought of her giving a blowjob to someone else, right next to me... It hurt like hell.

And yet... I couldn't deny the thrill that ran through my body. Everything from her giggles and moans to the images in my head, I felt hornier than ever before. My own dick was rock hard and I had to fight back the urge to touch it.

This strange combination of horror and arousal at the same time, it left me confused. I couldn't tell if I hated it or loved it. Both?

The slurping sounds from behind me got louder, wetter. She seemed really into it and judging by my tentmate's groans, she was doing a hell of a good job. It sure does not sound like you just 'don't mind' giving blowjobs as you told me before. You're loving it right now. I smirked.

"Fuck me," I heard her gasp all of a sudden. The words echoed through my mind, filling me with dread and excitement at the same time. My mind was racing, trying to figure out what I was really feeling. There was some moving around behind me and I realized I couldn't handle it anymore.

Keeping my eyes shut, I grumbled and turned around, the cloth on my head sliding down onto the ground.

Anxious silence shrouded the tent.

However, I had no intention of stopping it anymore. I wanted to hear more. I wanted to see more. So I stayed completely still, pretending that I am still fast asleep.

Minutes ticked by and I got worried I might have gone too far and spook them. But then, the silence was finally broken when Beth sharply exhaled.

Cold shivers ran down my spine as the reality of this situation once again dawned on me. She's going to get fucked now. Right in front of me. However, my mind was now blinded by arousal. I didn't care how much it hurt anymore. I needed to see it through to the end.

I didn't dare to open my eyes. Not yet. So, I just listened to the almost inaudible gasps escaping Beth's lips as my tentmate slowly thrust into her. Imagining her face, contorted in pleasure she was receiving right now, made my dick twitch. Thoughtlessly, I slipped my hand into my boxers.

From time to time their heavy breathing would be cut and instead replaced by wet kissing sounds. Their movements stayed slow and gentle for quite a while. Probably trying their best not to wake me. But eventually, they started to speed up. Beth's moans became more frequent and louder. One especially erotic cry made me bite my lower lip to stop myself from moaning too.

Afterwards, her sounds muffled down. In my head, Beth was now clutching her hand over her mouth, trying her best to keep herself hushed as the intense feeling started taking over her body. For a while, the sound of his cock ramming into her wet pussy became the most audible.

"Oh my... gaaawd," I heard her utter. Unable to resist anymore, I slowly opened my eyes. The only light being some lamppost somewhere outside, the tent was very dark. It was hard to make out anything. But I could clearly see their silhouette barely 3 feet in front of me.

Even though I've been listening in for a while already, it was still hard to believe what I was seeing now. It was hard to tell exactly but I was sure I saw Beth lying with her back on the ground with my tentmate right on top of her.

"Fuck yesss," Beth cried out, this time unrestrained. I could tell both of her hands were now gripping her partner. I watched her long perfect legs lift into the air and then wrap around his hips. He was fucking her in a faster but steady rhythm now.

"Give it... to me... Harder," Beth said between her gasps.

I saw my tentmate's silhouette raise, changing his grip on her. His hands on her shoulders, he started thrusting harder.

"Yesss... Just like... that," Beth quickly rewarded him with erotic cries. And I was rewarded with the silhouette of her round breasts bouncing up and down into the rhythm of their coupling. However, one of my tentmate's hands moved from her shoulders, grabbing her boobs instead and so ruining my view.

At this point, I was sure they completely forgot about me, as they let go of all inhibitions. Or did they want me to hear?

"I am close," she suddenly uttered loudly, further confirming her loss of control, "I am going to cooome," her breath was fast and irregular.

"Come for me, baby," my tentmate replied.

Beth let out a loud scream of pleasure. My tentmate toppled on top of her, his lips meeting hers as he changed his pace, his thrusts now slow and deep.

My eyes were wide as I watched my best friend, my dream girl come underneath another man, the sight pushing me over the edge.

Things calmed down for a while. Their coupling stayed slow and intimate. Staying in a tender embrace, locked in a passionate kiss. But it wasn't over yet. "Your turn," Beth giggled.

Sudden rapid movement made me quickly close my eyes. I heard a soft thud right next to me and I felt something gently nudge my leg. I almost yelped at the sudden contact but I managed to stay quiet. I could tell they were now right next to me.

"You just stay there and enjoy the ride," Beth said quietly. Above me? Whatever nudged me previously now started slowly moving. Soft moans once again started filling the tent but this time they were coming from above me.

She's riding him. It finally clicked. I was way too afraid to open my eyes again but I was sure Beth was now on top. Is that her leg nudging me then? Thrill ran through me at the thought.

Being blind once again, images started popping into my head. Beth's tits bouncing up and down as she drove my tentmate's cock into her tight pussy.

"I can tell you're close," Beth purred. She was so close now, it sounded almost like she's talking to me. "Come inside of me," she said breathlessly.

I could tell her pace was quickening by her leg nudging me more and more. "Oh yesss, baby," she cried out. "Fill my cunt with your cum." I could not believe the things I was hearing. I never imagined she would be willing to say something so dirty. It made her even sexier.

I couldn't help it anymore and slightly opened my eye. Right in front of me laid my tentmate, thankfully his eyes fully concentrated on Beth who was, as I assumed, on top of him. Her head was leaning back. "So gooood," she gasped.

Her head moved and I quickly shut my eyes again. I heard some movement again and noticed Beth's leg disappeared. Taking a quick peak, I saw they moved away from me, with Beth on all fours now and my tentmate taking her from behind. His hands were gripping onto her hips tightly as he thrust into her roughly.

"Jesus fucking Christ," her surprised scream of pleasure echoed through the tent and probably even beyond. My tentmate let out a loud groan of his own and his hips suddenly jerked, ramming his cock all the way in. He just came inside of... Inside of Beth. Giving her last few thrusts, he pulled out and collapsed next to her. Beth quickly joined him on the ground.

For a while, their heavy breathing was the only sound filling the tent. As I calmed down and my arousal slowly dissipated, I started feeling sick. I couldn't believe what just happened. Part of me was blaming Beth for doing this to me even tho I knew it wasn't her fault. I should have stepped in and stopped it. I am such a coward.

"That was amazing," Beth whispered. I felt like my heart was being squeezed. Why does it hurt so much? Should I be happy for my friend?

"It sure was. We should do this again sometime," my tentmate replied.

God, please not again.

"Yeah," Beth squeezed my heart even harder.

"Not here though. I am shocked he did not wake up to your screams to be honest."

"True," she giggled. "I should go now," I heard some rummaging around and then Beth uttered the words I was afraid of, "Where's my shirt?"

So it's a shirt. Well, it's right here under my head. What if she notices I am awake when she finds it?

"I dunno, you were the one throwing it."

"I can't find it."

"Just leave it then, I'll find it in the morning."

"And go out topless?"

Sounds like a great idea to me.

"It's late, no one will see you."

"No, I don't want him to find it here."

"Okay, I'll get my phone."

"Wait, the light might wake him," I could hear her voice right above me now.

"I'll just use the screen light, it's fine," I could feel the light turn on through my eyelids.

"Fuck, he's lying on it," Beth cursed. There was silence for a while and I wondered if she decided to leave it be. But then I felt her soft hand on my forehead. Suddenly strong urge flooded my mind. And as she gently lifted my head, I opened my eyes.


Trotl235
Trotl235
28 Followers