All Comments on 'Why I am a Bull Ch. 02'

by BullNumber1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Epic stupidity. Combine that with a horrible storyline and you get this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Baaahahhahhhahaaaa. No seriously, baaahahahhhahhahhahahahaaaa. I’ve never read such shit. I have tears.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

I can’t think of anyone lower in the pecking order than something who calls himself a bull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ridiculous. Shit story mate.

Quit with this "I'm a bull..." nonsense.

Your a bull shit is what you are. Probably stroking your 3 inch needle dick with one hand while pecking out this shit on your keyboard with the other hand.

"Imma bull. Imma bull...oh oh..."

All from the safety of your mom's basement.

Really fucking bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Borrrrrrrrring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a joke. Still laughing!! Posers like this” offer the very best laughs. The best part is they are so full of themselves they do not hear everybody else laughing at them hysterically!! That’s the best part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anytime the word "bull" appears in the tags, I know it's a garbage story. 1*

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

The mentally ill men are not dying out. This author and his story show us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bull? Somebody ought to de-nut that bastard. LOL 1*

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Please, don't do any more of this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Here's a thought. You could change your name to Beastnumber666. Fits your style more.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Yeah ok, Im sure mommy is holding dinner for you, so get up there and eat. Its not nice to stay down in her basement when shes waiting for you upstairs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unlike that husband that other anonymous is talking about I did not give a rat's ass that it was on officer that was fucking my wife. I have been an NCO for 24 years and normally I respect officers. Not this time. I beat him up but good.

LovingFLovingFabout 2 years ago

Great story. I want to use your character to have a "battle of the sexes" with The Oligarch's Price lady (created by DStrrbd), The battle is covered on worldwide internet PPV channels.

BullNumber1BullNumber1about 2 years agoAuthor

Some of you guys make me laugh, with your stories of threats & retribution. Have you ever asked yourselves why your wives are so easy to sleep with? Could it be because you think everything can be fixed with a threat or fist?

Boys, trying understanding your women. You'll be less angry all the time. Reading the full series might actually help you understand (some of) their motivations

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These masks for entertaining stories or movie but in the real world I don’t know how a man with any self respect allow this or stay with wife after he finds out she’s taking another man’s cock . Wierd but maybe a guy would get erect like watching porn or as some think how could a woman being raped get wet or have orgazam but it happens and doesn’t take away how horrible it is it’s just the bodies reaction that may be out of control. There was a strange article someone showed that s guy that was attacked in a prison setting was in psychological care over the beating and rape and that he came during it and was ridiculed. The doc was treating him said it sometimes is out of his control

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this second chapter. It moved very fast and was an emotionally loaded stick of dynamite. Steven’s public humiliation of Ian, in front of the waitress, was marvelously well done. And she even arranged a room for them!

It seemed to us, that in this chapter, all three of them actually grew into their natural roles. Eva obeyed Steven in the bedroom and had an ‘animal’s cry’ of an orgasm. She has now matured into a ‘cheap sex doll’ that enjoyed almost being choked by Steven.

Ian was silly enough to mention that the sex scene, that he had just witnessed, almost looked scripted. That was exactly the opening Steven needed to fully articulate why he was fucking Eva.

Next, his dominance fully emerged as he placed his foot on Ian’s back, while he fucked Eva. And Ian even shot off on the carpet.

Finally, everything fell in place at the end. Ian had to beg Steven not to ‘out them’ to Dan and Gabby.

This was one hell of a ride…kudos!

On a side note, my wife was intrigued by your ‘Author’s Comment’. You urged readers to stick around for the entire series and they might learn something about womens' motives. Eva is a smart woman, with some serious kinks. My wife is a psychologist and can’t wait to see Eva’s psyche revealed in future chapters.

My wife has had lovers, some of which were actual bulls and others who merely thought they were bulls. However, some were surprised when they found out that she can actually be a dominatrix ‘from the bottom’ if she wants to be. Eva undoubtedly will surprise us all.

We’re looking forward to your next episode!

HogwashHogwashabout 2 years ago

Good story. I read it as likely true, but you never know.

Either way, it is a new and interesting way to explore the fascinating and wonderful lifestyle of cuck play. People who are not into it - or worse, guys who ARE into it but too scared to admit it - are always going to flame authors of this type of writing.

It is a wonderful, wonderful lifestyle if shared with cuck/hotwife couples in strong, loving marriages.

Fun read. Going to read the whole series and hope for moe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he's such a powerful and dominant presence, why would a bull have to resort to blackmail in order to deal with a cuckold? Blackmail is a slimy tool used by the weak and cowardly who cannot assert their will directly. The sad truth is this "bull" is a mere wannabe master of others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous