Why I don't Take Viagra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill. I'm going to go a little easier on you but you need to improve. She reached down and the restraints that held my ankles where on some sought of extension bar I hadn't noticed before. My legs where spread wider, in fact about as wide as they would go. She took a small pillow and slid it under my lower back. She put a rubber glove on one hand. Now bill in my private practice, which I hope to see you at one day, I can go a lot further, but the law allows me only certain things in a licensed evaluation clinic. For example, I can rub your anus, as she began rubbing little circles. THIS WAS EMBARRESSING.

Now,she said; I want you to fuck my hand. Come on you can do better than that. She continued, saying that the legal regulations only allows me to rub your anus, but it won't let me penetrate more than up to the first knuckle with my finger, or anything else. What is that maybe a half inch? Now let me see more effort from you as you fuck my hand; I want you do some of the work. Oh you can do better, she said. But let me show you what just a fingertip does, and she inserted it. How it can get you working as I wish. Working the tip of her finger on my anus. PLEASE STOP! I was twisting and bucking as her hands where free of me. I wanted that next stroke, badly. I saw my cock bobbing wildly, but it didn't orgasm. I was surprised, and intensely frustrated.

Good boy. You see that the ladies in the legislature wanted to be sure that with the prescription they were going to get some good sex; and not some boy quick shooting without her pleasure taken into consideration.

Did you know that by law, when you are under the influence of this drug, a women can complain, and you are given a summons, if you don't perform for her? If you do get a summons; guess who you get to see? Smiling, she looked at me with a big smile, your initial practitioner, ME. They will also give me a lot more leeway in your training at that point. Her hand resumed stroking again, and then I hear fuck my hand, come on do it like a slutty little boy. The process was repeated over and over. Time after time taking me to the edge. Oh god I needed to release, was it worth the $800. Wait it wouldn't be my responsibility. It was as if she realized that as well, and just took me to that edge point no matter what I did. I was doing everything I could to cum and I couldn't

Eventually she resumed a nice easy stroke and let me catch my breath. Bill we are going to do a little sensitivity training. She looked up at the window, Please send Alice in. I think we are ready to move on to the next stage. A women came in the room. Bill, I want to see how you react to various sensual arousal aspects. Alice, please remove your blouse and show your breasts to bill. She did and was right up close to me as she did. Patient has a positive response of 2, looking at the breasts. Please rub them in his face. A minor improvement to a 3. Certainly useful but not a real breast man, and clearly not a fetish element. I felt the finger tips working the head of my cock again, and I was bucking in frustration. Bill you need to say thank you to Alice. I did and she went back to the easy stroking.

Without saying anything Alice slid out of her skirt and climbed on the table. She straddled my chest. She was wearing full cut, plain cotton panties. Even though she was probably a foot from my face I could smell a warm musky fragrance. She looked up at the window, there is a positive reaction to the panties, but I wonder if it is more? Let's score it a four rating please. Bill, Alice has been up in the room watching your cock bounce and drip as it is conflicted by so wanting relief, yet needing to say stop. I bet she is very hot and very wet. If you had the control, I would let her mount you and give my hand a rest. But you don't do you, bill? With time you may be there, or you might not have any control at all.

I knew she wanted an answer. No, Ma'am I couldn't control myself, I answered. You know bill, I am going to give you the new version of Viagra with the 24-hour time released formula. Do you know that I can condition you to probably wet your pants just a bit just by looking up a women's skirt? I know it would be embarrassing to be hard with a wet spot in your slacks in public. Bill, would you like to kiss the front of those panties. Her fingers tips went into that frustrating dance on the head of my cock, indicating she was waiting for an answer.

It was a tough question for me. Hell yes I wanted to, but I was so erotically charged, this would just make it worse. Yes Ma'am, I said. Go ahead I heard, as Alice moved forward, pushing the panties into my face. It was damp and powerfully scented. It wasn't like she put it in front of my face for a peck, but pushed it in my face. Kiss it bill, show her how much you like it. Show us how you like to kiss, lots of French kissing. I did as she rubbed my face, almost grinding. As wonderful as it was those fingertips where still working on my cockhead. It was intensely frustrating. Eventually she went back to a gentle stroke and Alice back away from my reach, but I could still sense the intoxicating scent.

I heard her call out; panties to the face is scored as a 5. She looked at me smiling; bill a 5 or above is our threshold for fetish. Fetish is something that you can be controlled with and like a lot of things can become addicting and out of control for you. She had a genuine smile and big bright eyes as she looked at me as she said it. Now bill, I believe that you don't understand the power that I have to keep you at an intense level of pure pleasure and frustration for quite some time, and you're not able to release. Having you say please stop is just for my pleasure in teaching you some control. I have a special little game. I'm going to let you kiss the panties, I will stroke you and you can even try to fuck my hand; and guess what if you squirt your thing for me, and make a nasty little mess for me, I'm done and you get your prescription, more than over an hour early. Are you interested?

She must have loved the look on my face when I said Yes Ma'am. A way out soon I thought.

Ok bill, but we have a few things you must do first. Her stroking and taking me to the edge didn't slow as she spoke. The first thing is you're going to have to convince Alice to play. Let her know she can use your face as her plaything and that you will lick and suck the front of those panties to her satisfaction. Convince her she can fuck your face all she wants. I think if she knows she can be a little rough and use your face for her to get off, that she would be very excited. You know Upstairs we all like that she loves to squirt when she cums hard. I'd imagine you'll know get to see it as her panties get sopping wet on your face. This erotic talk was almost enough to have me say Please Stop, but I knew I wasn't quite there yet. So that is the first thing you're going to have to do. The second is you're going to have to agree, not to ask or beg me to stop. I don't in any way want you to insinuate that we were done because I stopped stroking you. I'm going to give you all the opportunity to release. Is that understood?

I said Yes Ma'am. Thinking to myself is she kidding, I figured she was going to tease and then just stop, but it had a tone of sincerity which was great because I think I was beginning to understand what blue balls where. Bill, she said, I can really see that you want to squirt and you have worked well with me today, so I want to give you some incentive to show me your spunk, she said with a big smile. If you dare to say stop, please stop, or anything like that you're going to earn a 5 minute penalty and a spanking. Now I'm not going to stop to give you the spanking it will be given when we are done. You're going to find that after a release like this all of your nerves are tight and on edge. You cock is going to be so sensitive that any stimulation at that point is going to feel like pure torment. Even a firm hand spanking can remind a man of a boyhood spanking he chose to forget. Now are you sure?

Yes Ma'am, I replied quickly and energetically, though it echoed in my ears a bit; what does spanking have to do with this? Ok, bill now you have a deal now convince Alice. That didn't take much convincing as just confirmed what the therapist said. She wanted to use my face as she wished and she was going to get my face nice and wet. So off went.

Alice went on about rubbing my face till she had an orgasm or two. Each time she would yell out lout and then it was like she peed her pants and it followed by more grinding. She would squirt as she came and she would have me suck the panties. It's hard to describe how wet they became. They both saw the intense frustration and had a look of concern that I might want to stop; reminding me that it was just frustration I would be feeling and that to give in meant more than an hour more torment, when just a few moments more and it would all be over. But eventually, she looked at the therapist and said Okay, as she slid even further up to me and slowly brought the hot wet gusset of the panties to my face. It was then that I had a new feeling, as it felt like two fingers gently rubbing the underside of my cock. It made me involuntarily jerk and want to hump to get more friction. With my legs restrained and Alice, who had to be over 160 pounds sitting on my chest, there wasn't a lot that I could move.

It was like being tickled and you twitch and move but it doesn't help. I tried to focus on the panties now grinding on my face, thinking if I just focused on that. I think it only made it worse. Why wasn't I cumming? I tried humping my hips, but it did nothing. The fingers kept going. Meanwhile the grinding more powerful, with my nose going into her pussy, as if it had a panty condom on it. As I opened my mouth to help me breath, she moved with more of her pussy against me. I thrust my tongue forcefully out of my mouth. Hoping that maybe if I got to her clit she would go easier. But I think her clit was up over the bridge of my nose. My tongue as it shot forward, slipped inside her pussy. I could feel and now taste her wetness, without the panty in front of it. Darting my tongue in as far and as fast as it would go. I know I was grunting and I felt my cock twitching. Why wasn't I cumming? Where was it? How much more of this could I take? Remember she said. Hold out it may be a moment away! We are up to a 6 I heard the therapist say. He will remember this.

I felt a distraction as the therapist reached her free hand in and was rubbing Alice's clit. Alice was yelling at me to stick my tongue out and keep it there. She was fucking my tongue like a cock while the therapist had her hand working on Alice's clit. I felt a twitching of the muscles on the thighs pressed up against the side of my head. I heard some yells and groans, and then my face awash as she was squirting in my face. The fingers still circling the underside of my cock head. Please I thought, just one good stroke is all I need. Just ONE! In the throes of her orgasm my face was being worked. I heard her yelling don't stop, don't stop. Get the fucking tongue out and keep it hard bitch. Oh yes, oh yes, right there, yes your finger on the head of my clit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Another squirt and it was in my mouth, nose, eyes and hair. I could feel it running down the side of my head.

I was now bucking and fighting at the restraints. Could I pull them loose? The therapist had her fingers now on the head of the cock rather than the underside. I know I was yelling and grunting, and had just a drop of restraint not to say stop, how long since they said just a moment more? Yet looking back I bet all the while she knew exactly where she had me and wanted to push that erotic frustration quite a bit more. But I broke down as her fingers went back to the underside of my cock head and it was all the more sensitive. I knew I couldn't take it if her hands now went back to my cock head. I don't know if it was a plea or a cry, as I asked for her to please stop, over and over again. I suspect they heard me but ignored me as my face was still being pummeled with a sloppy wet pussy. I'm sure there was a bit of incoherency in what I was saying.

The therapist stepped away for a minute and returned pushing something in my mouth and putting some straps behind my head. Alice quickly mounted what looked to be a 4 inch black dildo attached to my mouth piece. This continued for five minutes with an orgasm for Alice before it was removed.

Then she seemed to hear what I was saying. Bill, are you sure, I told you I would work with you. You are so close! What if I promised you a few strokes, would it be worth a little more? Just cum for me honey, that's all you have to do. Imagine how good it will feel. You have another 45 minutes if we keep going. I'll give you those strokes right now if you want another chance?

I looked up at her as her face was next to mine, smiling. Above me was Alice who had now stopped but what looked to be a puffed up pussy drooling on my face. Her fingers moved from the cockhead to some gentle strokes up and down the shaft. Yes, yes, thank you I said. She started with a bit more. Please harder, harder, faster. Her hand did a quick firm flurry as it ran the full length of the shaft over the head and again. I was there, yes, one more. Arghhh...No...No...don't. My cock was bobbing in the air, I swear a half stroke and it would be spewing out like a rocket, but she stopped. She laughed and waited about 10 seconds and then was back stroking the shaft doing the same thing. Each time I was on the verge of cumming and each time no cum. Whereas I had thought not long ago I was about done and would get what would be a great orgasm; it wasn't going to happen when I wanted it to. What they were showing me is that this was for their pleasure and I was under their control. The question is where my mind would be when this was over. Remembering how powerful those 10 seconds of an orgasm where for most of my life, knowing there where tens of minutes or more of that. It also seemed as though there was a level of perversion associated with it as well. Little did I know?

My all sensitive cock head was again the focus of her attention and I was pleading for some relief. Eventually, the therapist backed off, but still didn't stop. She said as soon as licked Alice clean she would give me a break for a few minutes. Her fingers where working as if she were trying to screw a nut of a bolt. Meanwhile my tongue went everywhere it could until I was awarded a break. The therapist looked up at the observation window, 5 minute time penalty, earned hand spanking and a two minute break. Stop the clock. She brought a bottle of water to my mouth and had me take a sip.

Alice, said the therapist, are you ready to continue or would you like me to bring in someone else. Oh no, she said, I'm looking forward to it. Ok the therapist said; Alice why don't you turn around I'm sure bill is going to enjoy this. Hand me those panties I'm going to put them in a baggie as a souvenir for bill. Alice took off her panties and turned around and her ass was now inches from my face.

Bill we have all commented that since the moment you walked into the door of our clinic you have taken every possible chance to look at every women's bottoms in this clinic. Now elsewhere that might be cause for great concern; but here we are going to deal with it and know we are going to be happy with the solution we will provide as a result. Alice's bottom now moved up against me a bit closer. The therapist looked at her watch, and said back on the clock. Starting Now.

We were right about your interest in women's bottoms weren't we bill. As she spoke she unbuttoned he white lab coat and took it off. Underneath she was now in bra, panties and heels. Take a look bill, she said as she turned so I could see her bottom. Ladies, look at this. Hard and full before it is even touched after a break. I'd score this a 7 and we will have no problem getting it to a 9 today. They were right, the therapist bottom and then the one right in my face had my cock twitching without being touched.

You see bill you have earned some consequences. You don't have an ED issue or a stamina issue, so we understand you want the prescription is so you can continue to please yourself. Oh and it will do a good job, of having you ready; maybe even making you ready when you to try to put it out of your mind. No more of that playing with yourself, and you satiate yourself for a day or two, or even go on a binge and be free of the temptation for a week or two. The thought hits your mind and you will respond. And with the time release formula that will be 24/7. The thing is we are taking you to such a level of erotic intensity that you will never be able to attain on your own. You may go to a movie and there is a scene of a women's bottom you will respond. It will be a strong enough need that you might appear to fumble in your pocket for something and it won't take much, and you will have a rather unfulfilling orgasm, albeit with a large volume release. Most men in your position eventually need to either not go out in public or start using adult diapers. Bill, I bet within a month, even with all this torment you're going to be calling me for more of this.

Her hand gently grabbed me and started stroking my cock. I couldn't believe how sensitive it was. Alice backed up a bit with her ass right up against my face. She began to slowly undulate her bottom so it brushed against my face or rolled just enough upward as the rubbed her pussy against my face. My face still felt like a glazed donut from the previous experience which had not been whipped off. In fact the wetness on my face was not being rubbed onto Alice's ass cheeks, as they quickly took on a wet shinning look.

I heard the therapist say, Alice spread your ass cheeks. She did, as her hands reached back and spread them right in front of my face. Now bill I want you to lick your lips. I want you to take a few deep breaths, because Alice wants a good deep tongue fucking. You're going to please her and I'm sure you know how I'm going to encourage you. Now stick out your tongue. Alice slide back just a bit and let me know if bill requires some additional focus.

I felt the stroking pick up on my cock with long full length strokes. A series of them, one right after another. I was at that point again. Maybe she would go too far? Yes? No, she let go and my cock was bobbing and I imagine a long line of precum flowing over the edge, but no release. Ten, maybe 5 seconds later she continued the process again.

Alice in the meantime was a lot more vocal about my service to her ass. Deeper, harder and faster where a common refrain. Occasionally rolling forward so my tongue was in her pussy for a few seconds as she told me to wet my tongue. Now and then telling me to stick out my tongue, further. Make it hard as she started fucking it. My jaws where burning. I never thought of tongue muscles, but believe me there must be a lot of them. I had to slow, and just a few moments and I had the stamina to continue. But when it took me a recognizable amount of time, I felt the fingers to my cockhead. I was getting way too sensitive for this, and there was just no stopping once it started. I was now at a point where probably every minute I thought I was coming and wasn't , or I went five minutes right on the edge knowing that it was not enough to take me over the edge.

I don't know how long this went on, but I could hardly move my tongue and wondered if I could even talk. The therapist told Alice to play with me, and be careful as she was not certified to take me to the edge. The therapist stepped away and came back with something, oh yes, and put a small black piece in my mouth, I remember this, and then some straps around my head. When her hand was out of the way, I could see there was about a four inch dildo attached to the piece on my mouth. She reached over and covered it in the gel lube. Okay Alice, his face is all yours. Meanwhile the therapist, used two hands and kept me on edge bucking and fighting the restraints the whole time. I'm sure there where some undecipherable guttural sounds coming from me. As all could do was watch that ass sit on that dildo and go up and down on it. Sliding out and back in yet again.