Why I loved Auntie

Story Info
Being young and having the best Auntie ever.
1.1k words
4.15
25.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Auntie" wasn't really a true Aunt, more one of those somehow connected to the family Auntie's, but lovely, local, and widowed. She lived close to where I worked, and as i'd learned to drive when I was 17, I was useful in being able to call round to do odd jobs. I didn't work on a Friday afternoon, and she was a matron at the hospital across the road from where she lived. I don't think had ever really been mentioned before I called to see her; maybe something about her working at the hospital, but not the matron thing.

She was lovely, always made a fuss of me, bought cake for me, slipped me a tenner for fuel, etc, etc.

I was very fit when I was young, ran a lot, went to the gym etc, etc, but was useless with girls. I'd had girlfriends, but didn't know how to behave around them, so never read signs etc.

One afternoon i'd been cutting Auntie's hedge for her, and popped upstairs to use the loo, as the downstairs one i'd always used was broken. Hanging on the back of the door was her uniform, which made me think. Now she wasn't Hatti Jacque's, but she was a big, bosomy lady, probably 40 years older than me, and widowed as long as i'd known her. I must have made some uniform comment, which made her reply with something like "what did you think I wore". She teased me a little about if I liked women in uniform, but I was clueless, and she certainly wasn't overly pushy.

Over that Summer, i'd helped her with gardening, a few repairs etc, etc, so spent a lot of time at her house. On a couple of occasions, she would be at work, so I had a key. I started to see a lot of her in uniform, and began to realise I had a proper uniform fetish, especially when filled by a motherly, caring, efficient type of woman.

One afternoon, when she had returned from work while I was there, and without her knowing, or any planning on my part, I caught a glimpse of her walking from her bedroom to the bathroom, in white underwear with black stockings, which of course would go with the dark blue uniform she wore. I'd never seen a lady in stockings and suspenders before; well, not outside a Grattan's catalogue!

I used the toilet later, and had to have a look in the laundry basket, to see what I could find. There was the treasure, bra, suspender belt with stockings still attached and a lovely big pair of white satin or silk knickers.

The occasional question and answer session continued, where she would ask me about girls etc, all a bit embarrassing. One afternoon, as she was getting ready for work, she pulled up her uniform in front of me to adjust her suspenders. She probably did it to see what reaction it got. She asked if I liked stockings, and I said yes, but mumbled about not knowing why. She asked if girlfriends wore them, but assumed not as times had changed a lot. She explained she always had, and that they kept her fresher at work. I didn't really understand that.

My birthday was approaching, and she asked what I would like. By then, we were starting to tease each other a little. I would quite often have my shirt off when in the garden, partly because I liked a tan, but partly because I knew she appreciated me. When she said, "Well, almost 18, anything you would like" my slightly jokey replay was "life lessons from matron". She asked me what I meant by that, and I just coloured up and couldn't reply. She explained she found me very attractive, but that I would not find her physically attractive, and that she was my Aunt and in a position of trust. I replied that at 18, surely I was an adult and could do what I wanted. She shrugged the comment off, and we carried on as before. A couple of weeks later, after my birthday, I called round to collect my present. She had just returned from work, so I had the pleasure of the dark blue uniform with white belt. She came and gave me a hug, and a peck on the cheek. As she came in for the peck, for some reason, I turned my head so our lips met. She withdrew, looked at me, then came back and kissed me, holding me tight. My hands held her, and wandered down her body reaching her bum. I could feel her suspender belt and suspenders.

"You really are fascinated with lingerie aren't you" she asked. "Well sorry, but i'm not confident enough to show you, but you can explore with your hands. I'm not sure why, but I ended up on my knees, running my hands across her thighs, feeling suspender bumps and stocking tops, and kissing both her thighs and bum. I could tell she was getting turned on, or at least I thought she was. She told me to wait, and went to collect a first aid box from upstairs. I couldn't understand what she was going to do, but she sat me in a chair, and placed a cotton pad over one eye, and secured it in place with sticking plaster. She repeated this on the other eye, effectively blindfolding me. I listened to noises I didn't understand, and then she guided me to my feet, and placed my hands on her silk pantied arse.

She had stripped from her uniform. She kissed me very passionately, and ran her hands over the front of my jeans. She whispered in my ear " are you sure; this is so wrong" and I croaked "please", so she undid my belt, unfastened my jeans and pulled them and my underwear down. A soft hand wrapped round my cock, and within probably 30 sections I had exploded into some well prepared kitchen roll. She told me I would soon recover, and kept stroking me. Within a few minutes, I was hard as iron again, and she proceeded to give me one of the best handjobs I've ever had, making it last ages. Once I had recovered, she let go of me, and left me standing there. I hadn't a clue what was coming, so just stood there. She removed the eye patches, and she was wearing a dressing gown.

I dressed, and she put the kettle on; so very British. She explained she probably couldn't legally get into trouble, but asked me to please not tell anyone, and for 35 years, I haven't.