Why I Signed Up for Trig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taste it," I suggested, urgently wanting to feel the inside of her mouth. She leaned in and licked the belly of my cock. The slight roughness of her warm tongue was delightful. She lapped multiple times, no doubt taking in a healthy mix of both of our nectars.

"Taste amazing," she said, rolling my balls in between her fingers like she was giving me an exam. She opened her mouth and enshrouded the head of my cock with it. Her tongue still working the tip inside. Her technique was fabulous. More chills moved throughout my body. Her lips edged down my cock, as more of it filled her mouth. My head reached her the back of her throat quickly, and she began bobbing up and down slowly on what she could take in.

"Your mouth is so warm." I placed a hand on the top of her head, feeling her luxurious silky hair. I could probably have sat there for the rest of my life and just let her suck my cock. It was so relaxing and pleasurable. With my other hand, I took hold of my cock from her. I moved it about the inside of her mouth pressing it against the inside of her cheek, causing it to bulge. I loved the feeling of the inside of her thin, warm cheek skin stretched taut against my cock. I let go and let her get back to trying to fit it down her throat. "How far down can you go?" I asked. She sat up a little, and in a valiant attempt, she went down as far as she could. Her lips were about halfway down my shaft and the head of my cock was wedged in her throat, unable to accommodate any more width. Her throat felt heavenly, for what small amount of my cock could get into it. She held it for a brief moment before needing some air. She dislodged my cock from her jaws and backed off, thick slobber dripping down the corner of her mouth and onto my thighs.

"Fuck," she said. "Your cock is huge, Trent." She went back in for second helpings. Her head fluttered up and down on my cock. Her lips embraced tightly around the length, stroking it as they went along. The tip of my cock nudging the back of her throat every time it hit its extent. I sat back, in heaven, as she maintained the repeated motion, unwavering. I felt like I might melt, my body in so much pleasure. My heartbeat was steady, resonating throughout me. She reached down and started to play with her little cock while she sucked mine. Her other hand moved to rubbing my stomach. Her dainty fingers danced across my abs while she concentrated on pleasuring me.

I couldn't figure out which I wanted more: to let her keep sucking my cock or to get back inside that tight little asshole. I relaxed back and let her enjoy my cock for a few moments longer. She played around with the slobber hanging from her mouth, draping it over my cock while stroking it perkily. My cock was so wet, and my body was in bliss, just enjoying the stimulation.

"I want it back inside me," she said, looking up at me with a bewitching grin, continuing to handle my cock.

"Oh, yeah? Do you want to try riding it?" I had definitely fantasized before about Ms. Delaney riding me with that superb ass.

"Hell yeah," she said, as she gave the tip of my cock a quick kiss before standing up. "Lay on my desk," she requested, clearing off the remaining items on top of it. Barely able to wait, I got up and moved over to her desk, sitting down on it, and laying back. She nimbly climbed on up and straddled me, facing my direction. She squatted down just over my cock as I grabbed the base and propped it up for her. I felt a strong yearning to get back inside her, almost like I was going through withdrawals not being. This time she was in control though, grabbing and directing my cock to her asshole. When she found her mark, there was still decent resistance, but this time my cock slipped in more easily.

She slid down on me slowly, engulfing my cock inch by inch with her asshole, and moaning cutely as she went down. Eventually she reached the base, and I felt her soft ass cheeks press down onto my pelvis. She leaned forward and lay against my chest, almost as if she was rendered paralyzed by the length of my cock being all the way inside her. I could feel her heart beating briskly, pressed against my body, and her warm skin was still sweating mildly. My heartbeat matched hers, as I was elated to be back inside her. It was her turn to control the rhythm though. She finally gathered herself and sat back up into her squatting position. She slowly moved her plush ass up and down along the span of my cock, refamiliarizing herself with the extent of it. Quickly finding her stride, she picked up the tempo, fleetly bouncing her mesmeric ass gracefully on my cock. Moaning loudly, her hands found my strong chest and braced against it for support.

"This cock is so good," she effused. I lay there, almost speechless from the enjoyment. Her ass swallowed up my cock like it was nothing, concealing it in the divine realm of her asshole.

"It feels amazing inside you, Ms. Delaney," I barely responded. I reached up to feel her exquisite tits once again. I squeezed the two soft half-handfuls as she bounced up and down. Her ass slapping down onto my hips once again played a wonderful beat. This time, however, it was echoed by the soft smacking of her small cock, hitting my lower abdomen every time she came down. "I love seeing your cute little cock bounce up and down," I told her. She had now started to work up quite a sweat, vigorously riding me. Her cheeks were red, and she was breathing heavily.

"I'm about to cum again, Trent," she mustered in between sharp moans.

"Go ahead," I said. I moved my hands down and grabbed her ankles. I let her fuck herself on my cock so that she could cum. She energetically bounced up and down. Moaning louder and louder.

"Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh! Fuck that's good! I'm so close!" She exclaimed. Her pace became more pressing, and I could see the urgency in her eyes as our gazes locked.

"Cum for me, Ms. Delaney," I encouraged her. I could feel her asshole begin to clamp hard on my cock, as she bounced up and down.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" she cried, as she came down. Her tiny cock spasmed as she shot a small load onto my abs. Her legs quivered as she attempted to recover, her breathing heavier than ever. Her cute cock twitched a few more times, but it had nothing left. "That was amazing," she said, collecting what she could of her cum off my stomach.

"Try it," I said. She put it up to her mouth and sampled what she had gathered.

"Tastes good," she said with an impish smile. "I wanna taste yours though."

I grinned back, happy to oblige her. She was tired, and I doubt she could've ridden me any longer. I wanted her on her back. I slid to the edge of the desk and sat up, wrapping my arms around her to secure her. I stood up, holding her, while my cock was still inside her. I turned around and laid her down on the desk on her back. She was spent and her body was still shaking. Her cock was no longer hard. It lay back against her stomach fatigued and emptied. I grasped her curvaceous yet slim legs and held them apart. I had more in the tank, and I probably could've fucked all night, but it was my turn to cum for her. With my goal in mind, I got back to work, starting with slow purposed strokes. Ms. Delaney was tired but couldn't help moaning sharply as my cock filled her tender asshole. She reached up and toyed with her small breasts, patiently awaiting my cum.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" she chimed. I gradually stroked faster and faster. I couldn't believe that I was about to give Ms. Delaney a nice helping of my cum. This was probably every guy at this school's dream.

"I'm about to cum," I said. My heart was pounding, and my body was hot. My strokes crescendoed. I was breathing hard and sweating profusely. I kept driving my cock, resolute on my mission. "Fuck."

"Cum for me, Trent," she cried. I wanna taste your cum."

"Ohhh... Shit." I knew it was close. Her asshole was still as tight as ever, holding its firm grip on my cock, aiding it on its mission. The velvety inside of her asshole still warmed my cock.

"I need your cum!" she whined, clinching her breasts, and gazing deep into my eyes. I held on tightly to her legs feeling her warm sweaty skin against my palms. I was almost there. My cock started to tense. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my body. I pulled my cock out of her asshole. Stroking it a few times with my hand I felt bolts of pleasure shoot throughout my body.

"Here it comes!" I said. "Ahhh... Fuck!" My muscles contracted and my cock convulsed, spraying a healthy amount of cum across her stomach and over her petite soft cock. "Ahhh... My God!" I wasn't done. A second convulsion fired a second burst almost equally in volume. This one made its way all the way to her breasts, landing on the left one across her fingers. "Ohh... Ohh." I kept stroking my cock, dumping out what left I had in me through subsequent convulsions. "Damn, that was good." It was an impressive load, drenching her stomach and covering her cock. I ladled up a decent amount in my cupped hand. I spoon-fed it to her as she leaned up on her elbows.

"It tastes better than mine," she remarked with that same cute smile. She slurped the rest of it out of my hand as I reached down and gave her small breasts one last squeeze.

"You're amazing, Ms. Delaney," I said, unsure of quite what to say.

"Your cock is amazing," she replied. All I could do was smirk.

I wondered how much of the basketball game I had missed. My friends were probably wondering where I was. I started to hunt around and gather my clothes so that I could get dressed. Ms. Delaney just lay there, playing with my cum on her stomach, rubbing it into her skin. I finished dressing and was sitting in her chair tying my shoes. "I gonna go see if the game is still going on."

"Thanks for your help, Trent," she said, as I headed to the door.

"You bet. Let me know if you ever need help with anything else. I definitely could make time for something like this again." I was still in disbelief that this had even happened.

"See you in class Monday," she remarked. I slipped out as she lay there naked on her desk, coated in my cum.

12