Why I Tolerate The Brat

Story Info
Master has fun getting fueding slaves to get along.
800 words
4.1
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at Master's place. I was delighted to see the whiny bitch Mandy wasn't there. Master was waiting for me; he had an agenda. He commanded, "Top off"! I tried putting on a show, and his firm gaze broke into the hint of a smile. He pulled out a blindfold. As Master wrapped it around my head, the world turned utterly dark. He warned me. "Not one sound."

I felt my arms being guided behind me and tucked into an armbinder. Master then fiddled with my nipples. I stood still, he seemed determined on his task. I winced as clothespins bit into my nipples, squishing them between the grips. AAauuughh! The clamps were so painful, especially at first! I whimpered as he wiggled the left wicked clamp, slowly feeding the long luggage locks through the hole he drilled in the wooden clothespins. He continued following my nipple piercing, and out the other side. He repeated the process for the right side. A pair of clicks later told me I couldn't get the clothespins off by tugging.

I heard Master say "Follow." He lightly tugged on my nipples, leading through the house. I heard him say "Stairs down." Master carefully preceded me into the basement. Once he guided me into his desired location, Master placed his hand on my shoulder, guiding me to kneel.

Master said in a louder voice "I've allowed enough of you two always fighting with each other. You'll have to work together to get out." With that, he took the blindfold off of my head. Master pointedly tapped a bright pink paper high on the water heater. It was marked "Clue 1". He then strode out of the basement.

I looked around, I saw that my nipple clamps were connected with bungee cords to a collar circling Mandy's neck. Thankfully a latex hood covered her head, securely laced up the back. The collar around her neck covered the laces, holding it in place. She was utterly blind, and a plug was stuffed in her yammering little mouth. I knew the whiner hated being gagged as much as I despised these damned nipple clamps, so it brought me joy to see her silenced.

A loose rope secured with a shoe lace knot connected the bungee cords to a pipe from the water heater. Too bad I couldn't reach it. Mandy couldn't see it.

She is a stupid bimbo, so I gave her simple directions. "Reach behind you. Feel along your damned leash. There's just a simple shoelace knot."

Instead, Mandy tried to stand up! The cord jerked on my nipples! I screamed, "Aaaauuughh!! You bitch! I said to untie the cord, not fucking stand up! Listen to what I fucking say!"

She silently felt along the leash and untied the cord.

"OK, NOW we can stand up. One, two.." Mandy stood on two, hauling me up by my nipples! "AAaauuughh Fuck! Who stands up on 'two'?" I panted for a moment to catch my breath before continuing. "There is a slip of paper to your left. Left more. A bit higher. Yes. Now open the card and show it to me." She displayed the wrong side. "No. The other side." Mandy blindly tossed it to me. What the fuck?? I can't catch it! The clue fluttered to the ground, landing on its side. I nudged the with my foot, and flipped it open. It said, "Clue 2 is in the lint catch of the drier."

I started steering her toward the drier. "Turn right. A bit more. More..." I saw there was a padded pole than ran from the floor to the ceiling in the way. Mandy ripped my nipples twice, it was time for revenge. "OK. Go straight. Keep going..."

Mandy did a face-plant right into the pole. The dull whump of her face whacking the padding made me feel better. "You'll do what I tell you to do if we are ever getting out of this, got it BITCH?"

Mandy suddenly fell to all fours, yanking harshly on my tormented nipples! "Aaaauuughh!!!" I toppled over, falling boobs-first on top of her, and then tumbling to awkwardly sprawl against a pile of camping supplies on a pallet.

I whimpered from the agony in my nipples, taking a few moments to look around. Was getting up without Mandy's help even possible? Yet she was utterly helpless to get out without my sight. Yeah, Mandy was a whiny bitch, but she didn't deserve spending weeks down here. We laid there for what seemed like a long time. I finally called out, "Mandy?" It was probably the first time I called her by name in months. "We need each other to get out of this. Shall we call a truce?"

After a few moments of thought, Mandy nodded.