Why Is Carl A Bondage Slave?

Story Info
Carl's in a slave's prison & doesn' know why.
6.5k words
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl woke up from a drug induced sleep, and found himself in a cinder block room with only one door. He got up off the floor, when to the door. When he tried to open it, he found it locked. He banged on the door yelling to be let out!

That was when he heard a disembodied voice over a hidden loudspeaker.

"You are finally awake! Now, we can get down to business. First, remove your shoes and your socks!'

"What? Are you nuts? Who the hell are you? Get me out of here now!

He experienced a sudden debilitating shock, which drove him to his knees.

"AHHHHHH!!! What the hell was that!?"

The voice said, "You didn't notice the collar you're locked in, did you?" This was followed by laughter.

"No I didn't! But you need to get it off me, and get me out of here; Now!

"AHHHHHHHHHH Stop!"

"I will stop when you do what I told you to do. I will not repeat it!"

"AHHHHHHHH! Okay, make it stop. I'll do it. Please!"

The shocking stopped and Carl pulled off his shoes and socks as quickly as he could. This collar is going to be a real problem! He felt around it and discovered there was no way he could get it off! He was really screwed! When the hell was it put on him?

"Put your shoes and socks in the drawer next to the door. Quickly!"

"Okay, okay, what's the rush? AHHHHHHH! Please stop! I'm doing it!"

Carl pulled on the handle and opened the drawer. He placed his shoes and socks inside. As soon as he did, it slammed shut.

Now! Remove all your clothes right down to and including your underwear. Place them in the drawer as you did with your shoes and socks. Don't force me to use the collar again!"

"N No, Please don't! I'll obey!"

Carl undressed faster than he ever had under the threat of the collar. He opened the drawer and found that his shoes and socks were gone. He obediently placed his clothes in the drawer as commanded, and it once again slammed shut.

"Now, open the drawer once more."

What was happening here? Carl opened the drawer and found a pair of manacles and a pair of shackles in it. Oh Crap! Was he going to be locked in these things?

"Take them out of the drawer and put them on. Shackle your feet first, then manacle your hands behind your back. They both will lock automatically as soon as you close them around your hands and feet."

Oh God! Carl's first instinct was to resist doing this, but he knew he had no choice. What was going to happen to him?

"P-P-Please! Please don't make me lock myself in these bondage devices! I'm already totally under your control! You have me locked in this room naked, in bare feet!"

"Do I have to tell you again?"

"N-No! I'm putting them on now!"

Carl had no doubt that he could be seen as well as heard. He bent down and snapped the shackles on his ankles, then, he got the manacles snapped on his wrists behind his back, as ordered.

When he was successfully locked in his manacles and shackles, the door to the room opened.

"You may leave the room now, SLAVE!"

Oh God! Did she call me slave?! Carl shuffled along as fast as his shackled feet would allow, and left the room he so recently woke up in.

There were five women standing in front of him, looking him up and down with evil smirks on their faces. He was humiliated, standing there naked, manacled, shackled in bare feet completely helpless. He couldn't even try to hide his manhood, because of his hands locked behind him.

One woman stepped forward to address him.

"From this point on, you will address me as Mistress!

Slave, you are here because you did a serious wrong to someone. This 'someone' found us through a friend, and contacted us via the dark web. We provide a service for any woman who has been wronged one way or another by an individual, most usually a man. Although, we occasionally keep female slaves who have wrong a woman for one reason or another.

In your case, you apparently have done a woman a serious wrong. We met with the prospective client, and gave her a list of our services: prices and what she would want us to do with you and for how long. In most cases, the release date is not for a set time. Your case, as with most all slaves we keep for our clients, she does not want you released until you have been completely broken. And, she will have to be completely convinced that you have really been broken, or she will leave you here permanently! So, there is no specified release date for you!"

Oh God!!! How did this happen to me? Who is this 'client' that has paid to have me here in chains, a slave to be broken!!!

"Who has had me imprisoned here, Mistress?"

"You don't know? Well, you better think hard, because part of your sentence ending here will be to acknowledge and recite word for word what you have done to her while on your knees kissing her feet. If you really don't know who had you made a slave here, you will have to wait until she gives permission to disclose to you who your benefactor is. And, I think that will be quite a long time, because she is going to be pretty angry that have no idea what you did, and to whom!"

"You call her my benefactor Mistress? How am I benefitted by being enslaved in bondage as punishment for a wrong I don't know about, or even who I supposedly wronged?!"

"There is no supposedly about it slave! You will have benefitted by learning obedience, humility and, changing your very thinking and become a completely different version of the man that you are now.

So, slave, your goal is to convince your benefactor that you have been broken, retrained, and have become a totally different man. Plus, keeling before her admitting your crime, kissing her feet and begging forgiveness. And, until our client is satisfied on all counts, you will remain in this prison, in slavery and in chains permanently!"

Oh my God! How am I ever going to get out of this fix? I have no idea who has caused me to be enslaved here! I've been forced into bare feet, stripped naked, and was forced to lock myself into these manacles and shackles, as a method of humiliating me, driving home that my situation is totally hopeless, and that they are totally in control of me! There is NO ESCAPE!!!

I now have to figure out who and what I have done something horrid to, and convince my 'benefactor' that I have learned my lesson, and have become a changed man! What am I about to go through to accomplish that!?

"Now slave, these women are your day to day handlers. They will take turns in training you, punishing you, and torturing you, which is all part of breaking you to become a submissive man. You will obey them, and show deference to all of us, or the punishments and tortures will be much worse! Is that understood, slave?

"Yes Mistress, I understand!"

"Very well, ladies, take the slave to his cell."

One of the handlers snapped a leash onto the ring of Carl's collar. Just more humiliation: being led by a leash attached to his collar!

"Come along, slave! And make sure you cooperate, or you will be punished!"

"Yes, Uh, how am I to address you?"

"You will address us as 'Miss'.

"Yes Miss, I will cooperate and give obedience at all times!

Carl was led to the cell he was to occupy. The handler, unhooked the leash, and another handler unlocked the cell door. Carl was then pushed inside.

"Lie down on your bunk, face down, slave!"

"Yes, Miss!"

Carl knew to obey orders quickly in order to avoid the pain collar locked on his neck.

"Well, aren't you the cooperative little slave?"

The handlers all laughed at the remark.

"Yes, Miss, Cooperative and obedient as I must be."

That drew more laughter. Carl was again humiliated by this, but he knew he was going to have a lot of time getting used to being humiliated, since it was obvious he wasn't going anywhere. He was helpless, and it was very obvious his situation was hopeless. He would have to come to terms with this.

One of the handlers took the chain of his shackles, and brought it up to his manacles. The next thing he heard was the click of a padlock being snapped shut! His feet were also locked tightly together, and a specially designed device was applied which locked his toes together!

Oh God, I'm locked in a hogtie position! What next!? He did have long to wait. A handler turned him on his side facing them. She reached into a box that was brought into the cell, and lifted the item out.

Carl's eyes almost popped out of his head! It was a cock and ball cage!

"No, Please Miss! Please, not that, Please!!!"

The soles of his bare feet were treated to an electroshock! Carl couldn't believe the pain the soles of his feet were undergoing!

"AHHHH God! Please stop! Please, Miss!"

"Slave, you will accept everything that is going to happen to you! Any resistance or comments or begging, will bring torture to the soles of you bare feet! They are the most sensitive part of your body, and we love torturing them! So please keep giving us reasons to administer the pain stick!"

"S-S-Sorry, Miss! I'm still learning what is expected and demanded of me being a new slave! Again, I apologize! "

"Be still while I lock you in this. Get accustomed to it as it is never coming off while you are here! This is your uniform, so to speak. Where it proudly, slave! It is a permanent part of your day to day wear! At least your cock has something to wear, even if you no longer have!"

That brought a bout of laughter from all of the handlers

"Now slave, the ring on your balls is locked on separately, and is permanent. Your cock cage will lock onto the ring, but can be removed for a short time if it becomes necessary for health reasons, but the ball ring never comes off. It is also a controlling device. Watch This!!!"

Carl received a debilitating shock in his balls, making him scream.

"P P Please make it stop, Miss! PLEASE!!!"

"Ok slave. Now you really understand that we have 100% total control over you! You are nothing but a pathetic slave now, with absolutely no possible hope of escape!

We were going to release you from the hogtie position, but, we changed our minds. You will remain in it until we decide to release you. Consider it an indoctrination to the fun times you're going to have here!"

That brought a rousing peal of laughter from the other handlers.

She looked Carl over and made a decision.

"I think you need to be restrained even further. I think more bondage is in order. We don't want you to escape now, do we slave?"

That brought more frightening laughter from the other handlers.

"Well, slave, I want an answer!"

Carl knew he had to play their sadistic game, or suffer further.

"No, Miss, you must ensure against the possibility of my being able to escape. More bondage will ensure I cannot escape."

"I thought you would agree. It's always good when a slave is in agreement with his or her Masters. It makes things easier. For the slave, avoiding punishment and torture."

She took a chain and locked Carl's shackled feet to the wall of the cell. In addition to everything else, he was now also chained to the wall of his cell!

As the handlers left the cell, one of them said, "Enjoy!!!"

Carl started to whimper as the handlers laughed at him and slammed the cell door closed, locking it. He remained in his hog tied position for what seemed an eternity.

It felt like he was never going to be released from the hog tie, when Mistress came to his cell door. He almost blurted out a plea to be released from the hog tie, but he wasn't sure if pleading would have earned him punishment, so he kept quiet.

"Well, slave, still hog tied, I see. No getting out of that position, is there?"

"No, Mistress. May I ask something of you without punishment?"

"Yes, what is it slave? Are you going to ask to be released from your current predicament?"

"Yes, Mistress, please will you release me? I started to think that I was going to be left this way."

Mistress opened the cell door, came in and freed Carl from the hog tie, and removed the toe cuff device and the ankle shackles keeping his feet tight together, then re-locked his hands in front with a different set of manacles, which gave Carl's hands more mobility to be able to use the toilet and clean himself.

Even though he was still manacled, shackled, naked, and chained to the wall by his bare feet, Carl felt so free after the long hours hog tied in those chains!

"Okay, now isn't that better? I can imagine it wasn't too comfortable, especially after 5 hours locked in that position! You will have to take great care not to anger the handlers. They are a bit on the sadistic side, and love to punish and torture, most especially the male slaves here."

"Thank you Mistress. I will take your advice, and try to avoid punishment and torture."

"Slave, thinking you are going to avoid punishment and torture totally by being cooperative and respectful, is foolish thinking. You will only avoid (some) of it, never all. You are here for punishment and torture for your training as you were already told.

Now, I have come to tell you what your duty is to be. You are going to be under our feet, literally! You have been designated to be a foot slave! I hope you like feet, because you are going to be licking and kissing a lot of feet from now on!!! That will include me and all of the handlers here, as well as any visitors who come as clients and potential clients."

Mistress turned, and left the cell. She closed and locked the door, and looked at Carl through the bars. He was on his knees weeping.

"This is your life now slave. Nothing you can do to change that. Start thinking feet, and foot worship. Get yourself prepared! You are going to be very busy in the evenings after your time in the torture chamber, where you will spend hours every day learning humility and submission at the capable hands of your handlers!"

OMG! I'm going to be tortured for hours every day in a torture chamber, then spend every evening forced to worship the bare feet of these sadistic women. What could I have done to someone to deserve this?

"Mistress, are you really going to make me worship potential clients and visitors feet as well as all of your feet?"

"Oh yes, absolutely! When they see one of the slaves sent to us to be trained and broken, meekly asking permission to worship their feet, they will be impressed at your submissiveness which will be good for our business.

When you see a visitor, whether you are out on the floor, or in your slave cell, you will immediately fall to your knees, head bowed, and say: 'Welcome Honored Guest to our slave prison. I am Slave 98. As part of my training in humility, I have been made a foot slave. My I please have the honor of worshiping your bare feet?'

Whether she says yes or no, you will thank her for the opportunity to ask. Is all that clear?"

"Please Mistress, are you really going to force me to beg to worship the bare feet of women who visit here?"

"Yes, pathetic slave! You are not only enslaved here for training, you are also being used as a selling point for our business. How HUMILIATING that is going to be for you!!! All part of your training!"

"Mistress, please tell me; am I ever going to be freed of these chains and permitted to leave this prison?"

"If it is to happen, it will be a long road, slave. Your benefactor really hates you for what you did. You are going to undergo a lot of punishment and torture here, and have to really change your attitude toward women.

Even then, I really don't know if your benefactor will ever relent and give the go ahead to have you released. So, accept that this is your life now, and possibly will be permanently. You will find out one way or other in a year. That is when she will come to look you over, and decide to release you or sell you to us as a permanent resident slave for life! Hope for the best slave!!!"

Mistress left the cell, locked the door, and walked away. Oh God! Did she really say that I may be here a barefoot slave in chains forever!!!!! Carl sat on his bunk and weeping uncontrollably until, totally exhausted, he fell asleep.

Next Morning-The Training Begins

"Wake up, slave! Its 6o'clock! Come over here and get your breakfast!"

Carl rubbed his eyes, started to get up, still a bit sluggish.

"Move your ass, slave, or I'll take your breakfast away and you get nothing until tomorrow!

"Yes Miss, Sorry Miss."

Carl shuffled over to the makeshift table as fast as his shackles would allow.

"Eat fast so we can start your first day of training. You're going to just love your first day. We have something special in mind for you. I'm convinced you will remember this day for the rest of your life as it is going to be the first but by far, not the last time you will be subjected to what is going to happen today. So welcome to the first day of your slave training."

Carl was trembling at the handler's statement, but he was starving, so he wolfed the breakfast down quickly. When he finished, the handler took the plate and cup, and started to leave his cell.

"Miss, are there really more prisoner/slaves here besides me? It's so quiet."

"That's because the slaves are not permitted to make noise. That includes talking. If the quiet rule is disobeyed, it brings hours of more torture and punishment for that slave or slaves. So if you know what is good for you, you'll take the hint and follow suit."

"Yes, thank you for the warning, Miss. I will make sure to be quiet."

"Be sure that you do slave. I'll be back in about 10 minutes with another of your handlers to get you prepared for you your first full day of slave training. Also, it would be best for you if you make no comments, begging, or pleading when you see what is about to happen to you. Just quietly accept what is being done, or you will suffer even worse torture and for a lot longer."

"Yes Miss. I will be an obedient slave, and will accept what training and torture I will be subjected to."

"We will see, slave. So, ten minutes, prepare yourself for what is to come. It is going to be a lot of fun! For us, that is!"

The handler closed and locked Carl's cell door and walked off laughing.

Oh God! What are they going to do to me?!!! And, she said whatever it is, that it would be repeated more times after this session! How am I going to survive at the hands of these sadistic women?!!!

Ten minutes later, two of his handlers came to his cell, unlocked and opened the door, and came in with a padlock, another pair of tight binding shackles, tight binding manacles, a pair of thumb cuffs and the device to lock his toes together. Also, there was something in a box that he couldn't see.

Oh God!!! They are going to hog chain me again! And, they are adding thumb cuffs to the mix! And what is in that box they brought in?!

"Lie down on your bunk and turn on your side facing us."

Carl complied right away. His manacles were removed, and replaced with the tight binding manacles locking his hands behind his back, with the thumb cuffs added. He very quickly found himself hog tied, or hog chained once more with the shackles that bound his feet tight together also locked on also with the specially designed toecuffs.

It was then the other handler removed a device out of the box they brought in with them. Carl went wide eyed! It was a catheter! They were going to insert it in his penis!

"This is part of how you are going to spend your first day in slavery. Since you can't possibly use the toilet chained as you are, the catheter will take care of that problem. Now, hold still, this won't be pleasant!"

Oh God!!! Carl thought. This is unbelievable! And they probably haven't even gotten started yet to make my life a total misery. Just hold still so they can get it over with and hopefully leave you alone.

That hope was dashed when the catheter was finally put in. The handlers looked Carl over, as if trying to decide something.

12