Why Is Carl A Bondage Slave?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! I know what's missing! Put the ball gag on him that we brought with us. Then we'll put the hood on him too! Stay quiet slave or you will stay like that for the next 3 days!"

Carl was quaking with fear, but didn't dare even whimper, let alone beg for mercy! He knew mercy wasn't something these sadists ever indulged in. He was also fitted with cotton in his ears, followed with very well made ear plugs and noise cancelling ear phones!

They then put the bondage hood on him, and locked it. The hood was equipped with a blindfold that could be applied using Velcro, which they did, totally blindfolding him.

Carl was now in a state of total sensory deprivation! He tried to scream, but couldn't. The catheter came in handy right then, because he pissed himself! What else were these bitches going to put him through!!! What did he do or, what did his so called 'benefactor' think he did to deserve this horror!

Since there was literally nothing he could do, he tried to look back at every woman he had ever dated, and what he could have possibly done to be enslaved here!

While running all this through his mind, he felt himself being moved. Where can they taking me, he wondered. God! They aren't finished with me yet! What's to be next for me?!

Carl was aware of being on a gurney being rolled to another location. Oh God!!! The torture chamber room! But, he was already in torture! He couldn't see, hear, speak, and was bound in a torturous position with a catheter so he knew he was going to be like this for a long period of time with no possible access to bathroom facilities.

Trying to imagine what they were going to do next, he got so frightened; he lost control of his bladder again.

The movement stopped. A moment later, Carl could feel he was being strapped into a harness of some kind. He then felt himself being lifted into the air. When it stopped, he could sense himself dangling in mid air. Is this is as far as they were going to go with this? Were they just going to leave him here, (wherever here was), torturously bound, blind, deaf, and dumb dangling in the air?

Carl got his answer immediately. He tried to scream, but was unable to of course. He was receiving a horrific shock from his cock and ball cage. It lasted for ten seconds as far as he could tell. It resumed again around thirty seconds later for the same ten seconds.

His handlers laughed and clapped with joy watching their slave writhe, swinging in the air in response to the shocks he was receiving.

This torture went on for ten minutes. The shocks finally stopped leaving Carl crying in agony. He was left bound in mid air for eight hours, and treated to a 10 second shock about once every hour.

His handlers brought him back to his cell after the eight hour torture session. They removed Carl's blindfold so he could see again.

They held up a sign since he couldn't hear yet. It said: 'Hope you enjoyed your first day of slave training. Would you like to be released from your bondage hood and hog chains?'

Carl shook his head 'yes'. The handlers removed his hood, took off the noise cancelling earphones, remove the ear plugs and cotton.

"We are going to leave you gagged, just because we want to. No other reason. Is that alright with you slave?"

Carl shook his head 'yes'. What was he going to do: shake his head 'no'? As a slave, he had to quickly learn to go along with the cruel suggestions and taunts his handlers threw at him.

"We knew you wouldn't mind. You will have an interview with your Mistress in awhile. Make sure kneel in her presence and bow your head. Is that understood?"

Carl nodded 'yes' once again.

"Very well, slave. Now, we'll release you from your hog chained position."

When that was done, the handlers re-chained Carl again to the back wall of his cell by his shackled feet. They left him ball gagged until they brought his dinner.

"Your Mistress will be here when you are finished eating. Don't keep her waiting! Also, when you see her approach, you will kneel and bow your head as previously instructed, and you will say: 'My Mistress, thank you for coming to see me, your pathetic slave! May I have the honor of worshiping your beautiful feet?'

Make sure to get it right, or punishment will follow!"

When Carl finished eating, the handlers removed his bowl and cup, and locked the cell door, leaving him to wait for Mistress. She came about ten minutes later, and he did as the handlers instructed.

Carl knelt, bowed his head and said, "My Mistress, thank you for coming to see me, your pathetic slave! May I have the honor of worshiping your beautiful feet?"

"Yes, you may my slave, but a little later. You will also be at the feet of all your handlers as well. You're evenings after a day of training and torture are, as I told you before dedicated to you worshiping our bare feet and being subjected to humiliation by having your face used as a foot rest for our feet which we will take in turn.

So! How was your first day of training and torture? Have you become more and more conscience of just how powerless you are to the women here, and what your role is as a subservient male to women?"

"Yes Mistress. I am completely subservient to the orders of all the women here. I am at the women's disposal to do with me what they want, and when they want. I am as you said before, your slave!"

"I see you understand you role as our slave, but you will have to undergo much training to believe that your role here will be your role when you are freed, and no longer a slave. Of course that is assuming you will ever again regain your freedom. That decision will have to come from your 'benefactor'."

"I am taking my training and torture to heart, My Mistress, as my punishment for the disservice I have done to my 'benefactor'. And, I will be keeping the lessons I am being taught here while a slave, a permanent part of my becoming a new man hopefully worthy of any woman most especially my 'benefactor'.

Time passed slowly for Carl, but pass it did. He was subjected to various punishments and tortures over the year, never being shown a bit of mercy from his handlers.

He spent his days in the torture chamber, chained in all different ways and positions, being whipped, having his bare feet tortured with what his tormentors referred to as 'shock therapy'. The cock and ball e-stim also played a big part in Carl's training.

He was made to recite a mantra saying: 'I will revere all women. I will be respectful, subservient, and obedient to all women I encounter'.

After ten months of training, Mistress had Carl brought before her. When he entered her room, he fell to his knees, bowed his head and thanked Mistress for calling for him.

"What may your slave do for you, My Mistress? What is your pleasure? I am as always, ready and eager to serve you, and all my Masters here."

"Yes my slave, I know you are. I have been watching your progress these past ten months, and I am convinced that you are a different man now than the man you were when you arrived here."

"I am, My Mistress. The lessons, punishment, and torture I have been experiencing have absolutely made me see what a bastard I was. The punishment and torture, I regard as my penance for what I was, and what I have done to my 'benefactor', and possibly to any other woman I may have wronged."

"Well slave, as reward for your complete turnaround, you will be permitted some simple clothes to wear. Under wear, lounging pants, and a pullover Tee shirt. Your handlers will also curb their sadistic tendencies toward you.

Torture will be less extreme, and you will only go to the torture chamber three times a week. Foot worship will be mandatory only four evenings a week. I will keep an eye on the handlers to make sure they follow my directive. You will also be permitted to have your name back, although it will be 'slave Carl'."

Carl was stunned!!! He couldn't believe his life here was going to improve that much after almost a year of hell!!!

"Thank you My Mistress! I won't disappoint you for you confidence in me. May I ask if I will be permitted shoes again?"

"No, my slave Carl. That is the one rule that never changes for the slaves here. All slaves must go in bare feet. It is part of your uniform, so to speak. Also, we like see all our slaves forced to go barefoot: it's a turn-on for us. Now go. You will be given your clothes, and re-chained as before."

Carl thanked Mistress, and was escorted out and returned to his cell where he was allowed to get dressed in careful stages. First, he was re-chained to the back wall by his feet. Second, one hand was unshackled and he put on the under shirt and Tee. Then, that hand was re-shackled, and the operation was repeated with the other hand. The same method was repeated with his feet.

"Okay slave Carl, you are back in clothes, and you life is going to be better now. But, you will still obey us and continue to show us respect, or your life can go right back to what it was before today."

"Yes, Miss. I haven't forgotten the lessons my handlers have taught me over all these past months. You and everyone here have my respect and obedience. As do all women everywhere."

Carl's One Year Enslavement Finally Arrived

Carl woke when he heard a handler coming along the corridor. She stopped at his cell and unlocked, and opened the cell door.

"Big day, slave Carl. Your benefactor is coming to look you over today. You better be on your best behavior, or wind up having your stay here extended."

"I will do my best to convince my 'benefactor' that I am a new man now. If she wants, I will sign a contract making me her personal slave for as long as she would want. Anything to prove to her that I am contrite. If that is what it would take, I will gladly become her slave."

The handler unchained Carl's feet from the wall, and escorted him out of his cell to get his breakfast before seeing his 'benefactor'.

"That would be something to see. You being freed from the prison here, only to be taken right back into custody by your 'benefactor' to be her slave!"

After breakfast, Carl was taken to the visitor's room. His handler chained him to the wall by his feet the same way as in his cell.

"Have a seat slave Carl. Your 'benefactor' will be here shortly. She will be addressed as 'Master' and you will kneel as soon as she enters the room, bow your head. You know what to say."

"Yes Miss: Thank you. I hope Master will know how sorry I am, and forgive me."

"You better hope so. You have had a year of training. Let's see if your Master is satisfied with the results of that training."

The handler left Carl in the room to await his fate.

About fifteen minutes later. A woman entered the room. Carl knelt down, bowed his head and recited: "Master, your slave is honored by your presence. I offer the most sincere apology for the disservice I did to you. I have spent a year being punished, tortured, and locked in these chains to atone for my sins. I have had a lot of time to reflect on my past life, and these ladies here have made me realize what a bastard I was. I now know how respect all women. I beg you to forgive what I was, and let me make it up to you.

I will be your personal slave for however long you would want. That is how serious I am! I am a completely new man. The ladies here taught me well!.

"Look at me slave!"

Carl looked up at the woman standing before him.

"Guard! Guard, come in here!"

Mistress was the one who came into the room.

The client walked up to Mistress and said: I'm here to evaluate my slave! Just who is this slave!?"

"This is your slave. He's the one you told us to capture and bring here for training."

"Oh my God!!! You captured the wrong man! I have no idea who this slave is! Although he does resemble the bastard I wanted you to enslave here, but he's not the one!"

Carl couldn't believe what he was hearing!!! He got up off his knees, and faced the two women.

"Do you mean to say, that I have been here a slave locked in chains, bare feet, forced to go naked for ten months, suffered punishment and torture, and this all a MISTAKE!!!!!?"

The client turned to Carl and said: "That is what it looks like. I have paid for a year to have the bastard who wronged me enslaved and tortured here! Now I find out that you people have captured and enslaved the wrong man!!! I demand to be reimbursed!"

"You most certainly will be. I can't apologize enough for this screw-up! Come with me to my office, and I will cut you a check."

"Just a minute ladies! Since I have been here under false pretenses for a year, I demand to be released from these chains and set free immediately!"

"Slave, I have to reimburse my client at the tune of $3,000. That means we have kept you here for 1 year for free, so, sorry, you will have to pay us the money by remaining here as a slave to work it off at the rate of fifty cents per day."

"What!!! I'm going to remain in these chains still forced to go barefoot for 6000 more days!!!!!?"

"Yes, too bad for you that is how it works here. You will be here for another 16 and half years. So don't break any rules or you will be docked one dollar per rule. Right now, that would put you in arrears since you haven't earned anything yet. Plus 8 hours in the torture chamber.

Your status goes back to the first day you came here. Guard! Come in here!"

A handler came in immediately.

"Take this slave back to his cell. All privileges suspended. Also, he is to be stripped naked again. His torture and foot worship is how he will earn his way back to freedom."

The handler unchained Carl's feet after re-cuffing his hands behind his back. She then connected a chain to his collar and led him out of the room.

Carl wailed and cried and screamed: PLEASE NO MISTRESS!!!!!!! PLEASE, I BEG YOU! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!

Carl was led out of the room begging for mercy, but knowing he was going to be a slave used for their amusement being tortured and forced to worship their feet for the next 16 and a half years!!!!!

All that he went through was for nothing! His life was over, all because of a case of mistaken identity.

After he was out of earshot, Mistress and the client looked at each other and broke out laughing.

"He'll never know that it wasn't mistaken identity, but that you didn't want him back. He will live in the hope of being free in 16 and a half years, but of course it will never happen. The handlers will make sure he breaks rules now and again, which will keep knocking off his so called earnings and never letting him get to his freedom day."

"Thanks for everything you put him through. I really enjoyed the reports you sent weekly. I know what he did, didn't deserve what he went through, and what he will now be going through on a permanent basis, but I am very vindictive, and he chose the wrong girl to mess up with."

"If you want, for a small yearly fee, you can have a live feed of his every moment during his permanent stay here. Interested?"

"Absolutely! I'll enjoy every moment of it! Poor slave! He picked the wrong girl to have a relationship with!"

Both women broke out laughing again as they watched Carl on the monitor being hog-chained, ball-gagged, blindfolded, and chained to the wall of his cell by his shackled bare feet, naked, and forever locked in chastity. Still trying to beg for mercy through his gag.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

CFNM Randy Summers Lights, Camera, Erection! Randy “The Rod” working hard in the Dream Factory.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The fundraiser A young black guy’s clothes are auctioned for charity.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
I'm Afraid It's The (In) Law Left to care for a sick relative who takes advantage.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Summer Wine An adult gameshow with adultery leads to a new romance.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Dorm Tickle Tied up by gf's roommate, gets unexpected visitors.in Fetish
More Stories