Why My Wife's Kiss Taste Salty

Story Info
I need you to clean my pussy first.
2.9k words
4.3
25k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,221 Followers

Normally my wife comes home at 4pm from her office. But today she's taking a little time. Almost 5 pm but no sign of her or any text from her. I get worried and decide I'll drive to her office. Then I open my garage to bring out my car and I see my wife's car is entering our driveway. A big weight lifted from my chest, a relief for me. I walked toward her car and hugged her the moment she came out from her car. Then she looked at me and leaned forward to kiss me. But I couldn't shake the peculiar taste on her lips. It was a subtle saltiness and a little bit bitter. I pulled myself back a bit, then I looked at her. She looked normal to me but something was wrong...the taste felt off.

"Something wrong?" she asked with worry.

That was a good question but how could I explain my weird thoughts to her? "Your kiss," I began but the words were clumsy on my tongue, "tastes...salty."

I noticed a frown creased her forehead. A moment later, her eyes widened in realization. "Oh silly," she laughed with a light forgiving sound. "It must be the white thick soup I just had," she dismissed with a smile then leaned toward me to kiss me again.

This time she's using her tongue and this new taste becomes more prominent and strong. The more she was kissing and putting her saliva into my mouth the more I was tasting this peculiar taste. Oh, there's a scent I recognize. What is it? So familiar, yet I can't quite place it.

"Let's go inside my horny boy," she said with a cunning smile.

"Ohh yes. Let's fuck each other brains out, honey," I said. "BTW, I was worried about you. You're late today."

"Are you complaining?" she asked with an angry face. "When I fall asleep, you go off moping around watching internet porn. You think I don't know that you masturbate all night long?"

"Honey, where is this sudden anger coming from?" I asked.

"Don't you think about me? Didn't you think that this way you take away orgasms from me?" she asked.

"I watch porn because you don't let me cum," I replied. "When I penetrate you, you are always afraid I will cum too soon, and you always remain tense."

"I solved that problem, didn't I?" she asked.

"Yes, but in that way I'm not getting as much as orgasms you're getting," I replied.

"No, I'm not letting you be on top of me anymore. You don't even last 2 minutes," she replied.

"That's true," I replied. "I am not an early ejaculator, maybe female orgasm takes longer..."

"Alright, alright. No more talking. I'm in a good mood," she replied. "Lie on the bed. You have a duty."

"What duty?" I asked.

"Don't say anything, just perform," she ordered. "Don't get up. Stay with your neck on the mattress, I'll sit on your face now."

"Yum, how did you know I was in the mood to eat your pussy juices?" I asked.

"Maybe because I'm extremely wet down there. After all, you're husband. Only you can read me like a book," she replied. "Now be a good husband and make your wife happy. Can you smell the sweet juices of my arousal?"

"Yes, honey?" I replied.

She sat on my face facing my hard dick. My nose was buried inside her rosebud and my tongue was licking her pussy while she was teasing my wet tip with her finger. Then she began to touch her nipples with her spared hand and kept groaning. I was enjoying her tip playing. She was pushing her little finger inside my penis slit to make it more sensational. But then she started stroking her clit instead of playing with my dick. I wanted that pleasure more so I reached my hands forward to repeat what was doing but when I was about to touch my dick she grabbed my both hands.

"Not so fast. I need you to clean my pussy first," she said. "Now stop licking my clit and start tongue fuck me."

Then she raised her butt slightly, creating space behind her knees, and placed my hands there, trapping them securely between her calves and thighs. After doing that she laughed.

"I want all your attention in one place, hubby," she said. "Eat my pussy until I cum on your face."

From the beginning her pussy was soaked wet, she was telling the truth. But that weird flavor on her lips was stronger on her pussy. The more I was digging her pussy with my tongue the stronger the flavor was getting. And the scent, I knew this scent.

"Honey, didn't you take a shower in the morning?" I asked.

"Yes, what's wrong?" she asked. "Do I smell that bad down there?"

"I can smell my cum," I replied.

"Ohh, you made me worried there," she said. "Don't stop now. I'm close. And it's not my fault. You're the one who always cum inside me."

"Touché. But don't you clean your vagina?" I asked.

"I do but it's not like it gets cleaned thoroughly. Get used to it or stop cumming inside me," she said. "Does it taste bad? My cummies are also there from last night if you can smell yours."

"Yum, honey you're the best. You know exactly how to motivate me," I replied while digging her pussy for more creampie.

"Dig more right there my dirty boy," she groaned. "I thought you'd complain about me being dirty down there after all my office work."

Then she started moving her hips. My face started getting slathered with her pussy juices, and I was loving what she was doing. She put her hands back in my hair, and as her hips moved just a bit faster, her hand held on to my hair just a little tighter. She was now holding my head in place as she was fucking my face.

"Ah yeah baby," she said, "let me fucking cover you with my cum."

She sat up a little and played with her clit over me, moaning and running her other hand up and down her body. I think I saw a shiver go up her spine.

"Yeah, baby, take that fucking pussy," she said, "show me you're my little fucking bitch."

I was trying to lick her pussy but she was toying with me. The moment I was able to touch her pussy with my tongue she sat up slightly.

"Please baby, fuck my face with your pussy, I want it so bad," I said. "Let me lick your sweet pussy."

"Are you going to swallow my cum?" she asked.

"Yes, baby, I'll swallow all of it," I responded.

"Are you going to stick out your tongue when I ask you to?"

"Yes, baby, anything you want," I replied.

"Beg me to claim my pussy again," she ordered.

"Please, let me claim your pussy," I begged.

"Tell me you're my little bitch, and that your tongue belongs inside my pussy," she ordered.

"Yes baby, I'm your little bitch, I want my tongue inside your pussy all the time," I responded.

I felt a sting on my cheek out of nowhere. I was a bit stunned. It wasn't hard, but it took me a second to realize she had just slapped me.

"Never complain about my pussy," she said. "Understood?"

"Yes," replied.

"I want you to smell like my pussy until next week," she said and then turned my head to the side before I could respond, pulling my hair, and I finally got to feel that wet cum slide across my face. She lathered me up in no time, switching to the other side to make sure I knew that this was her face now.

"You ready to get your treat now?" She asked, with her pussy inches from my face?"

"Yes, please baby," I said, sticking my tongue out to try to get to her.

"First, open your mouth," she said, and I did. She looked straight down at me and slowly spit out a strand of saliva, some of it went in my mouth, but part of it fell on my cheek. "Open your mouth wider," she demanded. I quickly complied and she then spit directly into my mouth.

"Now close it," she said, "I want you to swallow." I did as she told me and then I felt another firm slap. "This one for complaining about my kiss. You're gonna do whatever I tell you from now on."

As I opened my mouth to respond, she planted her pussy down on my mouth and said, "and I don't need you to agree."

Soon, she was sliding her pussy from my chin all the way up to my forehead, leaving me sticky with her fluids and letting them slide into my mouth. "Lick me," she said. I did as she said. Her thrusts were forceful without being painful, and there was just enough time between them for me to breathe a little through my mouth, although it felt like her juices were all the way inside my nose. She seemed to be done lubricating my face and now kept her grinding over my tongue.

I could feel her muscles contract around my tongue as I licked her in just the right way, and her lips opened to let her wet juices out as I lapped at them. She turned to target my mouth better and then her pink pussy started spasming.

The moment she let my hands go I started jerking off. My shaft was completely covered with my precum.

"That feels so good baby," she moaned as she looked straight down at me. She locked eyes with mine and I could see the pleasure in her eyes as I moaned straight back into her salty pussy, completely submissive to her desires.

"Ah baby, I'm gonna come soon," she exclaimed.

I moaned into her pussy folds approvingly as she rode faster and faster. "I want you to latch your lips onto it when I cum, okay baby? Don't waste a single drop." Her attitude leapt between blissfully absent, dominant and an all out frenzy.

She kept riding and her moans kept coming with more and more frequency. "ah yeah, baby, keep licking me like that, ah yeah, you're going make me come all over your face, baby, ah yes, keep sucking it you little bitch, ah yeah, you little slut, fucking drink it up."

I was in ecstasy. She kept grinding and moaning, until finally her moans became quick and heavy, "ah FUCK baby," she screamed, "fucking suck on it, ah!" she was arched over me and I latched my lips around hers, feeling as wads of her cum streamed into my mouth with the pulsations of her body.

"Ah yeah baby," she said, "oh my god, that's amazing."

She held her down firmly with her full weight. She kept herself there until her orgasm had subsided. She let me go as I was going to lick her overly sensitive clit.

I licked up the streams of cum on her thick thighs that had escaped my lips, as she twitched in her post orgasm sensitivity. I pulled her towards me with my hands on her ass, spreading her ass cheeks, and placed my lips just outside her pussy lips, lifting her over me without turning her around to be fully on top of me.

I stroked my dick up and down, which had been rock hard this whole time and finally came while looking at a fully satisfied face.

The next morning, we both left home for our respective offices. Our offices were in opposite directions. Something changed in our relationship. My wife never acted out like that with me ever. Maybe it was her job. Recently her boss gave and kept her for extra work. After all she's a secretary. Her boss will need her even if he goes out.

I was thinking about our income on my way back home from the office. I wish I could earn a little more to give her a break but she earned a lot. We're very close to paying off our mortgage.

***Meanwhile the wife is enjoying her boss's big cock after hours in his office.

Her boss undid his trousers and pulled them down along with his boxers. His hard cock sprang up and a few glistening strands of pre cum dripped down to the floor. He had no idea that his thick 8 inches definitely did a lot of damage for her husband.

It was late and there was no one else in the building, save the security guards at the elevator entrance. No one would hear them. She reached for his cock and her cool fingers encircled the thick shaft. She stroked it slowly, moving from the tip to the very base. She began to squeeze it in her palm and her Boss sucked breath through his teeth as she pulled and jerked his cock.

"Did you kissed you husband yester after our fuck session?" Boss asked.

"I also made him clean my pussy, hehe," she replied.

"Good girl. Today I'll cum all inside your pussy so he can drink it raw," he said.

"I think we can do it in our home," she suggested.

"How will that work?" he asked.

"I'll send him out for groceries," she replied.

"Smart. Then I'm waiting for your invitation," Boss replied. "Yea, that's the spot. Keep the pressure there."

He could have released just from the feel of her slender fingers around his cock but he kept himself at bay. He leaned towards her and moved her back against the desk. He lifted her legs and spread them wide open on the desk. The soft pink folds were swollen and protruded from her center like ripe, luscious fruit. He dipped his head between her thighs and sucked hard on the juicy flesh. She bucked against his mouth and took a deep breath as he gently bit her flesh.

"God your pussy is gorgeous!" he breathed. "I want to breed this white pussy."

He wasted no time and aligned the tip of his cock with her pink slit.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes...don't make me wait. It's been way too long!" she replied.

He spread her labia open and slid into the tiny opening. The bulbous pink tip of his cock could barely fit into the fleshy opening and he lubricated the tip with her juices, hoping to enter her body much easier. She moaned as his cock slid against her slippery folds. He could tell that she was growing impatient.

He aimed again for her center and pushed into her. He slid in slowly and stretched the tiny hole to accommodate his thick member. She flinched and whimpered as if he'd hurt her.

"Still hurts, huh?" he asked with a smirk.

"Mmm yeah...you're just so big," she replied.

He smiled at this response and slid in further.

"Oooh fuck!" she gasped and he could feel her getting slicker with wetness.

He was tearing her open but she was a champ and took all of it. Her walls clamped over him and sucked him into her body. Back and forth he slid, slowly stabbing her sweet spot with his hard rod. Her walls were loosening up and were molding to the shape of his cock. It became much easier to move now and he began to go faster and harder. He was sweating bullets but nothing was better than this; no one was better than her.

"Make me cum Boss....please. Do it harder!" she begged.

"You sure baby?" he replied, even though he was already fucking her hard. Her wetness was seeping out and falling to his desk, but he didn't care.

"Yes babe...please. Give it to me!" she whimpered.

He slammed into her harder. He spread her legs even wider till they could go no further and rammed into her with everything he had. Over and over again he plunged into the soft depths of her pussy till her pelvis jerked and she squirted all over his lower torso. After seeing that, he couldn't hold out any longer. He released inside of her, flooding her pretty pussy with his hot cum. He held his cock deep inside her and emptying the shaft of its fluids all inside her womb. The thick white cream gushed out of the chocolate brown tip in large steady streams and filled her pussy canal.

She fell to her knees and took him into her mouth while holding her pussy with her one hand to keep all his cum inside. She squeezed the length of his shaft and sucked on the tip, eager to draw out the last drop from him. She continued to suck and stroke until he was spent and there was not a drop left. Then he fell back against the chair and pulled her along with him. Both were panting and exhausted but they remained in each other's arms.

"Time to go home. Bye boss," she took out her vaginal plug from her hand-bag and blocked the cum flowing out from her pussy.

"What is that?" he asked.

"Vaginal plug. I bought it today before arriving at the office," she replied.

"That's why you were late and I thought you may have had a fight with your cucky, haha. Ok go home now," he said.

"I'll send you a video if you want?" she said.

"No need. I trust you," he replied.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,221 Followers