Desperate Cleanup Job

Story Info
I had to eat her out or she'd get pregnant by her black bull.
1.5k words
4.17
19.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeseed
Wifeseed
531 Followers

"Hurry, honey, before I get pregnant!" I had my face between my wife's thighs, frantically slurping her lover's cum from her pussy. I *knew* it was a bad idea to let him go bareback!

The problem is, Tyrone had visited unexpectedly and we were out of condoms. And my wife simply couldn't deny that beautiful BBC. So she let him fuck her if he promised to pull out. "I really mean it," she emphasized. "I'm ovulating today. This is the worst possible day for any accidents." It was NOT a safe day, my wife was NOT on the pill or any other birth control. We made sure this was crystal clear.

So what'd Tyrone do when his climax approached? Did he pull out? No! He pumped her absolutely FULL of cum! It was like he was TRYING to impregnate her!

That's why I was there, urgently licking out all that black seed. I'd been feasting for a good ten minutes. How can a guy cum that much, even if his shaft IS like twelve inches? My wife had me by the hair, pushing my face into her pussy while she thrust her hips up against my mouth. I was sucking and slurping, one big glob of black DNA after another. I had no choice but to swallow it, otherwise I'd drown in it.

"I think that's all I can suck out," I said. Whatever seed was left was way too deep for me to probe it out with my tongue. All we could do now was cross our fingers and HOPE she wasn't blackbred!

What would we tell people if we had a mixed-race child? Everyone would know I'd let my wife cheat with a superior black lover. I'd have to raise Tyrone's baby, a whole lifetime of responsibility and humiliation. I could already almost hear my friends and family laughing at me, pointing at me behind my back, whispering what a cuck I was.

Tyrone pushed me aside. "Boy, get out of here," he said. He had recovered and was ready to go again.

"Oh fuck," said my wife. Tyrone was rubbing that beautiful phallus all over her horny labia.

He started pushing the shaft back into her. God it looked so fucking gorgeous, all those veiny inches of virile black meat. His bare black cock stood out so stark against my wife's pale white skin.

"Ohhhh," my wife started moaning. "Baby, oh baby! You HAVE to pull out this time!"

Tyrone leaned down and started kissing her.

I should've done something to stop them... CLEARLY Tyrone could NOT be trusted in my fertile wife unprotected... but I was transfixed. I guess that's what got us there in the first place: my obsession with watching my wife fucking huge black men. I was the one who led her down this path, brainwashing her with IR porn, insinuating dark fantasies into her mind. There wasn't a step along the way I hadn't prodded her and encouraged her, until this very point. I hadn't encouraged pregnancy-risk breeding sex. But I didn't do much to discourage it, either! And I wasn't doing anything now, even KNOWING our 'guest' had no scruples about potentially giving us a lifelong memento.

"Oh fuck! Oh my God, it feels so good!" My wife was getting into it. Tyrone was thrusting into her hard now.

I could only imagine how good it must have felt for Tyrone. My wife is blessed with a really horny pussy. She gets so wet when she's horny, like a river. And nothing makes her hornier than a big black thug's body on top of her. I thought of how amazing it felt sliding my little white dick against the slick inner walls of her amazing pussy. And that was with a condom (my wife never let me go bare)! Imagine how good it must feel to Tyrone, with a cock TWICE as thick as mine, so that tight wet little pussy is gripping him like a vice. And now, skin-to-skin like nature intended! No wonder the man didn't want to pull out. I felt so jealous I wanted to die. I started jerking my little dick.

I watched my wife reach down and start rubbing her clitty. She KNEW that every orgasm increased the risk of conception. But I guess Tyrone was making her feel so heavenly she couldn't think about anything else. She was squeezing her clit with one hand and she was rubbing her nipples with the other, alternating between breasts and moaning like a SLUT. Fucking HELL she was so breathtakingly gorgeous!

"Nnnngh! Nnnngh!" Tyrone was making the whole bed shake. He put his legs together and started thrusting harder. This was no love-making, our stallion was selfishly going for that next nut. He just wanted to get his rocks off, he didn't even care about making my wife feel good. Much less about pulling out or practicing 'safe sex'. My wife started cumming hard. She was enjoying a really long orgasm, the kind that makes a girl lose her mind so she doesn't even know who she is. Her whole body trembling and quivering, she was obviously in lala-land. If ANYONE was gonna remind Tyrone to pull his potent horny cock out, it would have to be ME.

I thought to myself: I'll just watch for one more second. I'll just watch for one more second.

It was so beautiful, the way he was thrusting inside her, I just wanted to watch one more second. Then I would yell at him to pull out.

Just one more second.

Just one more second.

Tyrone pulled partway out and I could SEE his giant shaft VISIBLY start swelling up bigger. It was now or never, he was about to fucking inseminate my wife and knock her up with a black baby!

Just one more second, I told myself.

I was rubbing my dick furiously.

Just one more second. Just one more second.

Tyrone thrust that monster-cock WAY deep. Balls deep, which says a LOT when a guy's cock is as long as your forearm.

"NNNGGGGHHHH!" Tyrone's balls started twitching. He was FLOODING my poor little wife with her second healthy load of cum. It was too much for me and I squirted my own load, wasting my seed uselessly on the blanket.

He collapsed on my wife, spent. They were both breathing hard. My wife was frantically kissing him.

Then: "Oh my god! Honey! He did it again! Hurry!"

My wife spread her sexy legs for me. I dived in and started slurping, but it was useless.

"He came too deep!" I said. "It's like it went straight in your womb!"

"On your back! Now!" said my wife.

I got on my back and she mounted my face, grinding her stretched-out pussy against my lips.

Tyrone started laughing. "Look at that pathetic little cuck!" he said. "What a worthless loser!" I felt so humiliated, especially because I knew he was right. What kind of useless white beta was I? I really hated Tyrone. This wasn't the first time he made fun of me in front of my wife. My wife knew I didn't like Tyrone. He was her favorite bull anyway, because she really loved his shape, size, and skill in bed.

But no time to think about all that. I had me a job to do!

I was slurping and sucking like my life depended on it. My efforts triggered a little after-shock in my wife, a tiny little orgasm. This caused a trickle of Tyrone's delicious seed to leak out, as if it was my reward for making my wife cum. But the majority of our bull's seed was already planted.

"Do you think you got it out?" said my wife.

"No..." I said. "It's too deep..."

"Fuck! Oh my God! Tyrone, you jerk, what the fuck! You KNOW this is a dangerous time!"

By this point Tyrone was ready for 'thirds'. He shut my wife's complaints up with a passionate kiss, putting one hand on her belly where, as far as we knew, his sperm was probably already making her pregnant.

"Fucking... mmmm.... bastard.... mmmmmmm..." My wife struggled angrily for a few seconds, but then she melted into the kiss. She relaxed and started touching her soon-to-be baby-daddy.

Tyrone got on top and started re-inserting that magnificent babymaker.

With post-nut clarity, I was able to resist the spell briefly.

"Hey!" I said. "Stop! This is serious!"

"Honey, it's okay..." said my wife. "The damage is already done... *kiss* We may as well enjoy it now... *kiss* *kiss*"

In a way, what she said was logical. We were probably already pregnant, and it WAS fun watching Tyrone breed her. The thought of *deliberately* trying to make a black baby was so taboo and erotic, my dick swelled back to full mast. I resigned to watch and enjoy the show, stroking as the two started passionately mating. It was no longer a question of avoiding pregnancy. Now it was a question of making sure the job was done.

Wifeseed
Wifeseed
531 Followers