All Comments on 'Why No Kids?'

by happyturtle86

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

I repeat, garbage, and 1-star, so this crap remains on the floor where it belongs

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In laws

I wish my wife would share me with her younger sister who runs to stay I shape, wears leather pants & Victoria secret thongs all the time...

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 4 years ago
one star

hell it didn't even rate that

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You should warn the readers up front

Incest is a fetish. Incest with anal, a rarer fetish. Those who like male on male are much rarer yet (as gay to hetro ratio in real life), and female dominant over male probably rarer still. A notice at the start would let readers know what to expect. For example, I expected the couple preferred anal, but with her receiving the cock, not him. The low scores from others will be because many readers will feel cheated by not getting what they expected, and not learning the true score until near the end.

It's not a bad story, aside from a few minor errors. It does turn things on its head, and like me, I'm guessing most of those reading the story were looking for Kim to get buggered, not for her to do him, nor for him to suck and lick her strap-on dildo.

As an Aside:

Saliva alone is not sufficient to lube for anal, and dildos are less forgiving than flesh; without proper lube, dry anal sex will cause bleeding that can take days to heal. If his pain during his buggering was a deliberate part of the story, that will alienate some readers as well. Though, to be fair, far too many writers think saliva is sufficient for the entire act instead of being good for a few strokes. Even vaginal fluids are soon absorbed and the connection will chafe, unless blood and/or fecal matter gets mixed in, and in real life, that can cause a septic infection, which can become a serious, even life-threatening situation. For safety reasons, if you do anal bareback, the cock or dildo does not go into a pussy or another ass without a thorough washing with soap and water between penetrations. Or switch to a fresh condom. Septic infections are no joke.

Next time, do a warning up front that this is incest with hetero female dom. This will reduce the number of readers, and those who stay will more likely vote positively.

Good luck, and keep writing. Not my cup of tea, but 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great pegging story

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Very hot story.

My wife fucks me whit a strapon uprize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cute, nice story

I liked it. A fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot

Hope there's a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
TOO FUNNY

Kim married a gay guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not fond of the pushy "let mom stay with us for a month," but the rest is very fun. You write well.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 *’s

Again negative shit for the sake of being negative. Nothing wrong with your story. Was enjoyable and different. Please keep writing as long as you enjoy it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhappyturtle86@happyturtle86
Hello to all you beautiful people! I joined this site, to share stories, and hopefully meet someone that I can be pen pals with, to chat about life and different fantasies we have. I would love to hear feedback, and or chat with anyone. Will you chat with me? I have decided ...