Why? Pt. 02

Story Info
Follow on fun from a conversation with a co-worker.
5.5k words
4.81
8.3k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers

As I wrote in the story Why we finished our coffee and returned to work. I'd had a fun hour talking about exhibitionism with the girls. I became a bit damp from telling of my experiences and suspected Fay at least would be in the same state as she'd been slightly flushed.

I'd suspected there was a potential for fun with Fay and later was proven right.

The afternoon was going to be quiet because most office staff took the half-day Friday option. Visiting the ladies, I removed my damp panties and checked my lipstick in the mirror before returning to the office. I had commandeered a desk almost opposite Fay rather than working from my office. She gave me a little smile, then nodded toward the office junior. The one I'd spoken about in my 'confession.'

He was busy depositing paperwork on various desks as he approached the one I sat at. Knowing Fay would be watching, I slyly popped a button on my blouse before leaning forward to accept a pile of papers from him, curious if she'd react to the tease.

His attention went straight to my cleavage, and as he seemed to enjoy the view and because I was feeling naughty after the chat, I decided to give him a treat.

Looking directly at him, I ran a finger along my loose neckline to my breast and pretended to adjust my blouse. I hooked the tip of my finger in the lace of my bra and pulled it away from my breast, giving him the slightest peek of a nipple before sitting back in my seat.

My phone pinged, and I opened a message from Fay that read, 'I can't believe you just did that.'

I messaged back, 'thought you'd like a practical demonstration after this afternoon's chat.'

She texted back, 'naughty, there seems to be just the three of us. Are you going to tease all afternoon?'

'Would you like that?' I replied

My phone pinged again, and there was a grinning emoji with a thumbs-up.

A good deal of my work here was done. Nothing needed my urgent attention. So I pretended to respond to emails while checking if the office junior had returned and was in teasing range.

He came back to our section but over the far side of the office, stealing glances my way. I went to a printer and bent over it, my skirt riding high over my thighs.

I had his attention, although he pretended to fuss with some files. So I turned my back slightly on him, fully aware I was not wearing panties, slowly easing the back of my skirt until I felt it slip over my buttocks, exposing the smooth curve above my thighs.

Fay caught sight of my teasing and immediately knew I was up to something.

'Are you serious?' she texed?'

'What does it look like I'm doing?' I replied. 'I'm just teasing a little.'

Then added. 'Just trying to relieve my boredom.'

My phone rang. It was Fay, giving up on texting but phoning, rather than calling across the office, alerting our 'friend' that she was watching too.

'Now? In the office, with me here? Her shocked voice betrayed her excitement.

'He can see what I'm doing, but he's not close enough to see everything clearly. I like teasing, controlling things, and driving them crazy. He wants to come over but is unsure if he should.'

Wickedly I decided to push things with both of them. Testing Fay's interest, I posed my next question, so she was in control.

'Shall I show a little of what he wants to see?'

All I could hear was Fay's breathing for a moment. She seemed excited, then just said. 'Ok, not sure what that entails, but....' She left the answer hanging.

Turning to face him, I slipped a hand underneath my skirt and ran a finger over my pussy. It lifted as I did so, just enough to give him a glance at what lay beneath.

Fay immediately responded. 'Where are your panties? I can't believe you just showed him your pussy. That was shocking.'

I laughed. 'They were a bit damp after our chat, to be honest.' Then added. 'Weren't yours, or was it just me who was turned on talking about sex?'

Fay was quiet, then said. 'Guess I was, just a bit. I cleaned up in the toilet. How far do you usually go, you know, before he gets really curious? Will he come closer?'

I put the phone on speaker and said. 'Why don't we see?' I said. 'Let's tease him some more.'

Putting my phone on speaker, I slowly hitched my skirt and cupped my pussy, gently rubbing my fingers back and forth.' There was no objection to this display of naughtiness from Fay, so I guessed she was ok with watching another woman be intimate.

Quietly I described what I knew was and would happen. 'Our friend can imagine where my fingers are, how it looks, but can't quite see...well, until I choose to let him if I choose to let him.'

I let my skirt drop back down and slowly unbuttoned my blouse so that it hung open. It exposed a lacy balconette bra, my breasts only half covered, showing a generous amount of creamy skin. Then beckoned the office junior over. He almost jumped when he saw Fay still sitting at her desk, the office was sectioned off with those generic blue-grey dividers, but to her credit, she just gave him a little smile and wave. He looked puzzled, but he'd been called over by a pantiles lady with her bra on show, so little head overrode brain, and he stopped just in front of me looking nervous.

'Would you like to masturbate with me again? I said huskily.

'Yes.' His voice trembled with growing excitement, but he glanced at Fay, who'd moved to the desk just behind him.

'Don't worry, she wants to watch if you're not too shy.' I said. He nodded in reply. I could see the state he was in, subconsciously stroking his cock through his trousers.

'You'd better take that out before you make a mess in your shorts.' I said and saw Fay smile at his reaction as he blushed deeply. She then leaned forward for a closer look, her tongue flicking over her bottom lip as he fumbled with his fly and, with some difficulty, pulled his cock out. He shuffled his feet, looking embarrassed until I unzipped my skirt, slipped it off and let it drop over the back of a chair out of harm's way. It was also out of reach if someone did come in. Clearing the desk. I sat on the edge, one foot on a chair, the other on the floor, my pussy in full view of them both, the lips slightly parted.

'Do you want to cum on me, here?' I said, touching a finger between my legs. He swallowed hard. Fay was forgotten as he replied, 'yes.'

Do you realise that Fay will be watching you too?' I said, purposely involving her in this.

Are you still ok with this, Fay?' There was a simple, quick ' Oh yes.' The breathless way she said it told me she was as excited as I was.

My hand once again rested over my pussy. I teased the pink folds opening myself to him a little, his eyes wide as he stroked his shaft.

'Not too hard.' I said. 'See if you can make it last longer than last time.' He went even redder.

With just the slightest touch, I'd become soaking wet. Fay watching excited me as much as the guy masturbating. But then I realised Fay wasn't just watching, which made the excitement rise to a new level.

Fay's hand was pressed between her legs, over her skirt, thighs squeezed tight as she sat mesmerised on the edge of the desk. Her tongue flicked over her lips, wetting them. Dare Fay exhibit her sexual pleasure to him? I took pleasure in showing myself and hoped Fay was enjoying herself so much that she was willing to do the same.

'You look like you're really enjoying this, Fay. Why don't you join me?' I said and patted the desk to my left. She hesitated, then came and sat by me, glared at the office junior and said. 'Don't you ever tell anyone about this?'

His eyes were wide, looking between us, as I answered for him. 'Oh, he knows better than that, don't you?' He nodded and continued stroking himself, his gaze back between my legs.

She leaned in and whispered, 'I don't want to take my panties off in front of him, but I'm so turned on.'

I smiled and said, 'you don't have to do anything. Just do what feels comfortable. Maybe touch yourself over your skirt...or just your panties.'

I'd meant under her skirt, as she seemed shy of being seen. But she lifted her skirt over her thighs as she sat on the desk. She leaned on her left hand and slid the right over her thigh to caress the thin material between her legs. I watched as her body shivered. She moved her fingers in small circles. Her soft, pale thighs seemed to glow beneath the harsh strip lights. I wanted to help her reach orgasm, but I didn't want to push things. Content to watch.

Teasing my own pussy with brief strokes, I copied how she massaged her pussy in circular motions using a light touch. Fay's eyes were closed, and she gasped in pleasure.

Jokingly I said. 'Shh, what if someone hears us?'

Her eyes opened wide, and I added with a smile, 'imagine the view if one of our co-workers walked in.'

I didn't know if embarrassment or excitement caused Fay to flush a rosy colour as she caught our ghostly reflection in the window.

Fay's skirt around her waist, showing her panties. While I was naked from the waist down, everything in full view, my breasts barely covered by a flimsy lace bra.

She seemed to hesitate, and I said. 'Do you want us to stop?'

'No.' she said breathlessly, her body writhed with each touch of her finger. Mindless of where we were, caught up in the pleasure, it seemed Fay was enjoying the risk.

Close now, I inserted a finger into my pussy. My thighs shook with the force of holding myself back, determined to reach orgasm at the same time as Fay and our friend...if he held on that long.

Suddenly Fay slipped off the desk, her hand between her legs, skirt up around her waist as her legs shook and she sucked air in breathless gasps. I wondered if she'd realise her panties had ridden up from the rubbing of her fingers. The obviously damp material was moulded to her shape, almost exposing what she had wanted to keep private from our friend, the office junior, who gritted his teeth and groaned, stroking his cock while looking at Fay leaning against the desk. His attention was on her barely covered pussy lips as she brought herself off. I never imagined during our chat that by the late afternoon, I would be nearly naked, with Fay masturbating by my side and the office junior about to cum.

Sensing he was close, I urged him to stand between my legs. I worked my clit, rubbing in small circles, pushing back on the hand resting on the desk. Lifting my hips as my thighs trembled and my orgasm neared. The movement caused my pussy to briefly brush against his cock. Any control slipped away, and he grunted, stiffened, and covered my pussy, hand and thighs in thick streams of cum. I grabbed him and rubbed the pulsing head against me, back and forth through my lips. He had grabbed my legs to steady himself. His fingers left red indentions in the smooth paleness as he convulsed and trembled, his eyes never leaving the sight of the tip of his cock parting my lips. My own orgasm made the space between my thighs a sopping mess.

As the last few dribbles leaked from his cock I pushed him back so that I could sit forward.

Fay leaned on the desk, still breathless, and I wondered what I looked like to her. She was staring but smiling. Her skirt was still hitched up, with her hand cupped over her panties. I smiled back at her as I passed out wet wipes and tissues from my bag.

Our office friend suddenly became shy, turning away as he quickly cleaned up and tucked himself back in his trousers. Fay, on the other hand, surprised me further. Her panties were absolutely soaked. Nothing was to be done except to remove them and dry them off. Which I had expected her to rush off to the ladies to do. However, with a cheeky grin, she made sure she had the attention of the office junior, then slipped them off, momentarily holding her skirt high enough so that we had a clear view of her smooth, hairless pussy. Her thighs were squeezed tight, so her most intimate parts weren't on show; even so it was a big step.

The look on his face was priceless. Fay was red, but I expected it was more from the excitement of doing something 'naughty' rather than the embarrassed flush from earlier.

She dropped her skirt and turned away from him to clean up. 'See you later.' I said to him, letting him know it was time to go.

Fay deposited the tissues and wipes in the bin, straightened her clothes, then turned to me and said.

'I'd never considered that anyone would do anything so daring in the workplace until we had our chat, but this has been, I don't know how it's been. I loved teasing then but didn't realise I had this daring side. It was like a compulsion. I saw you teasing him, and I couldn't help but touch myself...I don't think I've ever been that turned on so quickly.'

I knew that from now on, Fay would look across her office and think about this day and the office junior watching us, seeing her. Slipping from the desk, I tidied the area and then picked up my skirt. 'I'm going to the executive washroom to clean up. Coming?' I asked.

She stood a moment then realisation dawned. 'Oh, you're walking there like that.' She said. My blouse was still open, and my skirt was held loosely in one hand.

'Yep, the thought of being caught is exhilarating.'

Biting her bottom lip, she unzipped her skirt, allowed it to drop to the floor, gathered it up, and hooked her arm in mine.

'You are going to get me in so much trouble.' She smiled.

'But it will be fun.' I replied. And set off down the (possibly) deserted corridor.

It was extra exciting walking with Fay. I'd often walked corridors naked, alone, and sometimes I'd been discovered, but this time we were not.

The executive washrooms had a shower and towels warmed over a rail. I quickly showered and grabbed a towel, wrapping myself in it. Fay had shyly stripped off her blouse and bra, even though she'd just walked down the corridor naked from the waist down. My confidence in being naked either makes others uncomfortable or at ease. I guessed Fay was of the latter, although I noticed she had cast an appraising eye over me as I'd stepped out of the shower, lingering on my pussy.

Walking into the main annexe between the main suite of executive offices, I turned into the kitchenette area, needing a coffee. One of the senior finance team, Joe, stood holding a cup. We'd been introduced when this company had hired me as a freelance with no ties to find anomalies in the accounting. It surprised me to see that Fay and I weren't alone.

'Hope you don't mind. I heard you showering and chatting to your friend and was curious to see who it was.' He tilted his head smiling. 'And now I know.'

He wasn't a tall guy, slim but athletic, kind eyes that sparkled with mischief and hair cut fashionably just greying at the temples. 'Who's your friend?' he asked.

I wasn't sure how Fay would react, hoping she wouldn't panic as 'exhibitionism' was new to her, and she'd already pushed her boundaries. I guessed it depended on how excited she'd been before. How much it was still affecting her.

Smiling at Joe, I said. 'Listen, I think you know me, and I'm prepared to have a little fun if that's what you'd like, but my friend might be shy, wait here and give me a moment.'

Fay looked puzzled as I entered the bathroom. She was already dressed in her blouse and bra, a towel wrapped around her waist, and about to put on her skirt. 'Did I hear you talking to someone?'

Smiling, I took her arms reassuringly and looked deep into her eyes. 'Yes, it's Joe from finance, wondering who was using their washroom. It's ok. Funny enough, he was happy when he saw me.'

Taking a breath, I said. 'I'm still pretty turned on from before, and I will have some fun. Do you want to leave or..?' I left the question hanging.

'He's quite nice.' She said.

'Single and discreet, from what I can tell.' I added. 'Never heard him join in any of the water cooler gossips.'

I watched this lovely, attractive woman bite her lip and think for a second. She smiled and said, 'ok, it was fun before, but I don't want to go too far, you know. I'm still new to these feelings. It's a bit of a shock how exciting I find it.' Then added, 'walking around nude and touching myself in front of people.'

Pleased, I smiled at my new accomplice. 'But you're ok if he touches? If not, you can watch us like before. I always set the rules and boundaries.'

She laughed when I added. 'But sometimes I get carried away and rub a knob on my pussy like earlier.'

'I think I'd like to be touched. I almost let the other guy touch, you know, when I showed myself.' She sighed. 'I never thought I'd find this kind of thing so exciting. It's shocking, really, how much I like it.'

'Then let us go and make his week.' I said cheekily. Still nervous, she smiled and walked close to me as we entered the office area. Joe was already there, coffee in hand, and his grin went wide when he saw Fay dressed in a bra and towel.

'Fay just wants to watch, then maybe touch. Are you ok with that, because we can leave?' I'd set the ground rules, reassuring Fay and letting Joe know where he stood.

He shrugged. 'Of course, whatever 'fun' you ladies have in mind is fine with me.' And smiled.

'Why don't you show Joe why he should be grateful?' I said. Then whispered closer, dare you to get naked first. Joe heard but said nothing, just standing, cup halfway to his lips in expectation.

Still shy, Fay reached a hand between her legs as she let the towel drop to the floor. She subconsciously massaged her breasts over the bra with her other hand, then loosened the front clasp, letting it drop, exposing perky breasts with the most delicate pale-looking nipples I have ever seen. She stood there, hand covering her most intimate area, breasts falling and rising, and I joined her nakedness as I let my towel drop to the floor. Gently I took her hand and pulled it away from her pussy so Joe could see us both.

Joe let out an appreciative 'wow', and I could see from the state of his trousers how much he liked what he saw.

Turning to her, I looked into her eyes. 'Would you like Joe to touch you, maybe kiss you here?' I said, brushing a finger just above her slit, testing her.

She didn't pull back but huskily said. 'Ok, but no full sex, as I said, I'm not ready to go that far.' I leaned close, our breasts brushing, and my nipples got harder. Again Fay didn't shy from the contact as I whispered. 'Let me take care of that.'

I stepped away, and she smiled at Joe, who stood between the desk and where we stood.

'Well, are you going to join us, Joe?' It took him a moment to tear his gaze away from us. He quickly stripped, his member standing proud, the end already engorged and glistening as it sprang from his boxer shorts and slapped against his belly. I felt my pussy get wetter.

Taking one of the oversized, soft leather office chairs, I sat, legs slightly open, just hinting what was there. Indicated to Fay to take the chair beside me, then beckoned Joe to kneel before me. As he positioned himself between my knees, I hooked a leg over the arm of the chair, opening myself to him. Relaxing back as his hands explored my body, hesitantly, teasingly at first, then with a little more confidence as his fingers found their way into me. Fay watched with a hand between her legs, cupping her sex, perhaps still shy of being seen. She was, however, stroking herself slowly with one hand, squeezing her nipples with the other, which only added to my excitement.

Soon feeling the need for relief building, I lifted my hips and thrust back on Joe's fingers. He reached up and twisted a nipple, making me gasp, as he added the middle finger to his index finger. Plunging them deep and curling them up to touch my most sensitive area inside, as his thumb pressed down on my clit, my juices flooding over his fingers, as a delicious feeling flooded my belly and made my legs tremble.

julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers
12