Why? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat back, moving his fingers in and out fast as I panted and gasped my orgasm, not caring about the noise. Calming down, I saw him touch his fingers to his lips as he said. 'Nice.'

Fay seemed to be in a world of her own, I'd noticed her movements becoming more urgent as she'd watched, and I said quietly. 'Would you like Joe to do that for you now?'

She froze, realising we were watching and said. 'Ok, just touching, though.'

Without saying a word, Joe shuffled over and encouraged Fay to move her hand from her pussy. He looked at her appreciatively for a moment, then guided her legs apart, exposing damp lips that were slightly puffy. They parted as he gently ran a finger between them. Her whole body shook as he pushed a single digit inside her, and she gasped. His finger was soon slick from her juices. Slowly he lowered his head, savouring the view and hesitantly began to lick her slit, perhaps not sure if it was allowed. Fay released a soft moan and pushed down on his head, letting him know it was ok as Joe worked his tongue up and down her slit. She jumped a little, and I saw he was using a finger on her clit, flicking as he alternated between licking and plunging his tongue in her.

Fay tried to stop her moans by biting her lower lip, but she could no longer contain herself as Joe alternated between pushing his fingers and tongue inside her and rubbing and licking her outer lips and clit.

She almost screamed when she came, thrashing her head back and forth as he lapped at her, using his tongue until she calmed down and gently pushed his head away.

She blushed as he looked up, smiled and said. 'Your pussy tastes nice.'

As he pulled away, she put a hand between her legs, I thought it was to cover herself, but no, Fay had slid a finger inside of herself in anticipation of what was going to happen next, what she would be watching. Not to disappoint, I turned my back to Joe and braced myself against the desk, back arched, hips and ass pushed out, making no mistake about what I wanted.

He stood, grasped his cock and placed the tip on my pussy, spreading the lips as he rubbed it back and forth. Finding the entrance, he slowly pushed forward, groaning as my pussy tightened around him. Holding onto my hips, he slowly inched back and forth.

His controlled movements made me go wild, but although he tried to keep it slow for as long as he could, poor Joe was aroused to the point where he would soon lose control. His movements became more frantic, and I could feel him swelling inside me. I knew he wouldn't last, so I reached between my legs and caressed myself, timing it, so my fingers caressed my clit with each thrust.

Joe came, spurting deeply within my pussy, he tried to pull out, but I stopped him with a harsh 'no, it's Ok.' A second after, I was shaking from my excitement, pushing my hips back, grinding against him as he held me tight, buried deep, both of us moaning in pleasure.

I looked over to see Fay sprawled, her chest heaving, all shyness forgotten as both legs were hooked over the arms of the chair, spreading her wide. With heavy, breathless gasps, she used both hands on her pussy, fingers of one hand spreading and caressing her lips, the other alternating between rubbing her clit and sinking into her delicately pink depths. Caught up in the moment, eyes tightly shut, a little frown line showing, she let out a shuddering breath and suddenly lurched forwards, swinging her legs forward and squeezing them tight over her hands as she rocked back and forth on the edge of the seat.

As she came to her senses, she looked up at the two of us, realising she was being watched, and just said. 'Fuck, that was intense.'

At my insistence, Joe went and cleaned up in the bathroom first. He took the hint and offered us a polite goodbye, saying, 'thank you for a special afternoon.'

Fay had surprised me further when she had joined me as I stood by the floor-to-ceiling window, looking out. She hadn't bothered to cover herself, even when Joe had come in to say goodbye. I glanced at her, she looked flushed, and there was a pinkness to her breasts and cheeks. Her nipples stood out, pale against paler skin. 'That was incredible.' She said. 'I really do like being seen.'

I laughed and pointed to a building opposite. 'Good job because I think those men are looking at us.'

She flushed a deeper red. Her hand moved to cover herself. She hesitated, then pulled her hand away from her pussy. 'Do you really think someone can see?'

I pointed. 'If you look there, you can see two guys just standing off from the window. Pretty sure if we can see them, they can see us.'

She stood on tiptoe and peered down at the other offices. 'Now I'm turned on again. Where's Joe when you need him?' She sighed. 'Now I wish I'd gone further. Let him fuck me.'

Not wanting to let the moment pass, I said. 'You're honestly finding exhibitionism that exciting?'

She turned to me. 'I haven't had a relationship in a while. This is the most sex I've had in months. And now I find I'm turned on by things I'd never considered before our conversation.'

She further surprised me by giving me a peck on the cheek. 'Thank you.'

We stood close as she hadn't stepped back. I shifted a little, and my breasts brushed hers. As before, she didn't back away. In fact, I was sure she arched her back a little.

Taking a considerable risk, I said. 'We don't need Joe. You could show off for those guys and get off as you did while watching.' I turned her towards the window, standing behind her. The guys were still there, trying not to be seen. 'Just imagine them rubbing their cocks later thinking about you putting on a show.' Paused, then said. 'Or us both putting on a show.'

I gently placed my hands on her hips. She didn't flinch. Then on her thighs, following the crease down to her mons, stopping before I touched her.

She stiffened slightly, and I wasn't sure if it was because I'd hesitated or if she didn't like what I was doing. I whispered in her ear. 'We don't need Joe if you want to get off.'

She relaxed back into me and said. 'Ok, let's give them a show.'

Fay took a deep breath as I continued moving the fingers along the top of pussy, while slipping my other hand up her smooth body to cup a breast. Playfully pinching the nipple.

She let out a little 'ah' and stepped her one foot out, giving me better access to her. Taking it slowly, I rubbed the outside of her pussy, gently increasing pressure as she became damper.

I ran my fingers over her clit and knew she would come in a matter of seconds if I kept it up. There was a small two-draw cabinet to the side of us, and I whispered for Fay to put her foot on it.

'Imagine what they will see.' I said. She shuddered a little and placed her foot where I had said, and I spread her, rubbing my fingers through her dampness. Her breath was ragged.

'Do you want me to fuck you with my fingers? Imagine it's them?' A soft Mmm was my answer.

Reaching between her legs from behind, I easily slipped my first and second fingers into her. She cried out and rested her hands on the window, tilting her hips back. I fucked her slowly with those two fingers while rubbing her clit with my other hand until she started to move back against me, rotating her hips.

She uttered a whispered, 'Please.' And tried to grind against me.

Naughtily, I pulled my fingers almost all the way out of her, teasing her lips with pinches and clit with a steady circular motion.

Huskily I said.

'Do you want to cum hard with my fingers deep inside you while those men watch?'

My hand moved down between Fay's legs from behind as I slid two fingers back into her.' I held them still as she tried to squirm against me, finally saying. 'Please, finish me off. I need to cum so bad.'

Pulling my fingers from Fay elicited a groan until I swiftly replaced them with my thumb, fucking it in and out like a small penis, curling my fingers up. The tips made the lightest touch on her clit as I thrust in and out.

'Imagine those guys seeing you, mentally undressing you as you walk past. Your nipples show through a sheer blouse because you're not wearing your bra. Your skirt swishes against your bare skin because you have no panties. Imagine how wet you'd be... how hard they'd be if only they knew. How much they'd want to finger you, taste you, fuck you. That's what gets me hot.'

Suddenly Fay arched her back, palms flat against the window. She pushed back, her head tilted as her body exploded in pleasure. I grabbed her hip to try and steady her as she shuddered in orgasm. It seemed to go on for ages as I continued to work my fingers in and over her pussy. Finally, she slumped down to her knees, pulling away from my hand with her breath coming in gasps, saying. 'What the fuck was that?'

I sat back on the edge of the desk and smiled. 'A show for the boys?' as Fay started to laugh with me. She stood on shaky legs. 'Please tell me today wasn't a one-off.'

I smiled. 'So you enjoyed it?'

Fay nodded, adding shyly. 'I never thought I'd like being touched by another woman. I've never cum like that before.'

I nodded. 'It was a shock for me, too, in an elevator. I will have to tell you about it sometime.'

Fay retrieved her clothes and our towels, holding mine out to me.

'If it leads to having fun like today, I can't wait', she said.

Fay gave me a naked hug before we showered again and thanked me for an exciting afternoon. We returned to the office and finished what little we'd had to do. In half an hour were on our way out.

Fay hugged me again in the car park and, as she reached her car, had a quick glance round, then, laughing, lifted her skirt, showing her nakedness.

An hour later, I was at my apartment when my phone pinged.

A message from Fay read. I'm restless. It's your fault, drinks?

I replied, give me an hour, and she messaged back.

Panties, do we go out without them on or take them off later if they are damp?

It was going to be a fun few weeks.

12